How many F2P orbs have you saved up?

saisymbolic

204 was my max, and I spent them trying to get F!Grima. Right now I spend them every time I get 5 orbs (maybe 9 or 13 if I think I'll actually get more than one of the color orb I want) because I'm still trying to get Summer Tiki. I also want Flier!Olivia from the new banner, and I'll probably pull on the legendary banner if it ends up being Hrid (god I hope so). There's also another Special Heroes banner on Aug. 10th, so I probably won't be able to get my F2P orb count back up for a while. RIP my wallet probably lol.

I have 289 saved just now, I'm trying to get as much as I can for Micaiah's next banner. The most I've ever saved was about 610 for when I was saving for Zelgius merges, that particular time was just before the Stance Skill banner.

33 currently and I believe my record is around 120, 130 specifically for a legendary banner or CYL. I find it a little hard to save up for something I might not like versus getting a new unit or two sooner, but then again, nothing is guaranteed! I’m going to try to save up for CYL2... we’ll see how that goes.

360 orbs currently, and I'm likely to go over my 450 orb record by the time I summon again (Fighter skills banner in 17 days T_T). Maybe it's because we already have a lot of the characters added to the game but I find it a lot easier to save compared to when the game started and I full summoned at 20 orbs.

I highly recommend saving at least 120 orbs before commiting orbs to any banner. You aren't likely to get a focus unit with sub-100 orbs, so you're just throwing them away (individual Gaccha experiences may vary).

Edited by NekoKnight

Around 508 was my record yesterday. I am at 487 now because I pulled yesterday a bit, the feh channel was so depressing that I had the urge to. xD
I try to keep up stockpiling with occasionally pulling so that my barracks do not sleep totally. I try to have enough to +10 Rinkah if she appears and I am halfway there to have a chance. But Hríd would be finally a legendary Hero who I'd like to collect...

I've got only a few right now since I'm in the middle of trying to get Maribelle and/or Olivia. The past few months has been a bombardment of alts for lots of my favorite characters, so I haven't been able to stop and start saving again for a while now.

My record was about 450 which got dumped into the Fates banner for Kinshi Hinoka.

Was at 500 F2P orbs saved for Nephenees banner, dropped them all on her and only got 1 copy which was pretty unlucky.

Decided to save every single orb from now on (hoping to hold out on at least 1000+ orbs) since that's usually what it takes to +10 a 5* exclusive.

22 hours ago, Leifthrasir said:

Was at 500 F2P orbs saved for Nephenees banner, dropped them all on her and only got 1 copy which was pretty unlucky.

Decided to save every single orb from now on (hoping to hold out on at least 1000+ orbs) since that's usually what it takes to +10 a 5* exclusive.

I'd say 1,500+ is the safest Orb count to +10'ing something, 2,000 if you aren't having a good time.