Tempest Trials: Chaos Named!

Vaximillian

qQwwpot.png
A new Tempest Trials event has officiallu\y started, scheduled to run from the 14th till the 23rd of August, and subtitled Chaos Named!

unknown.png

Six of the past tempests’ rewards will make their return in this one, including the Black Knight and Joshua! Ain’t that exciting?
Screenshot_20180812-145731.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-145731.jpg
All six returning heroes are bonus units, as well as—after a long hiatus—the Askran sigblings Alfonse and Sharena, fresh with their weapons refined!

Dancing Micaiah is our final boss, and the map looks like this:
Screenshot_20180814-141519.png

The important rewards this time around include:
For 1,000 points: 4★ Marth: Enigmatic Blade;
For 3,000 points: 4★ Tobin: The Clueless One;
For 6,000 points: 4★ Clive: Idealistic Knight;
For 10,000 points: 5★ Black Knight: Sinister General;
For 15,000 points: 4★ Arden: Strong and Tough;
For 20,000 points: 5★ Joshua: Tempest King.

Prepare to be danced away from the face of Zenith, I guess?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the old guys back is nice, but is there going to be a new Awakening unit?

I'm tired of getting nothing but waifus in the new banners.  It's not even seasonal, and they're keeping up with the 3:1 crap.

Finally, I can get my hands on Tobin and complete my collection of Tempest Trial units. Best news in the whole Feh Channel for me. Interested to find out what the theme of the Tempest will be given who the rewards are, and on that note, who the bonus units will be.

More fodder, I guess. I like most of these guys but not enough to merge them. I'm happy for those that desperately wanted merges for their faves so that's nice. I just hope the number of orbs isn't reduced as that would be a huge bummer.

Marth single repeat is good, because it means he gets to +8, and then one more regular rerun goes to +10 without saddling us with a pointless 12th copy.

God, barracks space is going to be hell though, 15 free summons plus all these TT reruns means 20+ spaces need to be made.

25 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...Wonder what's going to happen to the Joshua...

My Tana is going to appreciate their gesture of benevolence.

22 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Looks like order has been restored to the world, Vax made the topic this time. Did they really have to repeat marth again?

+8 on Martha? I’m ready any day.

I'm really glad to see Joshua and the Black Knight as 5 star from the get go as rewards. I had to sacrifice the Black Knight to give Xander Steady Stance to make him tanky without needing Fury hurting his QR activation threshold (I also sacrificed a free summon Zelgius to give my Leo Fierce Stance given his not so great atk). 

Definitely going to make my Joshua +2 and Black Knight +2 like where most of my 5 stars are usually at for merges so really happy.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

So I don't know if this violates the datamine policy here, but I'm gonna put it in spoilers just in case

Spoiler

We only get these 5 new heroes. There isn't a sixth one that's a TT reward

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

So I don't know if this violates the datamine policy here, but I'm gonna put it in spoilers just in case

Hide contents

We only get these 5 new heroes. There isn't a sixth one that's a TT reward

TBF, the assets for this TT were unlikely to be in this patch.  The TT starts on the 8/14, after the next special banner starts on 8/10.  I'd expect we'll see datamine for this TT then, not before.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

4 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

TBF, the assets for this TT were unlikely to be in this patch.  The TT starts on the 8/14, after the next special banner starts on 8/10.  I'd expect we'll see datamine for this TT then, not before.

you think we get 5 heros AND seals on top of it... yeah no...

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Where do you all see five heroes? Martha counts, too.

As in the batch of characters from the banner+GHB.

Edited by silveraura25