Tempest Trials: Chaos Named!

Vaximillian

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Seven maps in a row with 5 opposing units? That would be a challenge at least. 

Except I don’t think they would since Genealogy of Light’s final map only had four enemies when it reused in the Thracia TT.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

What about the boss theory? 3 swords + 1 lance, or would they randomly set one of those 4 on the boss position? 

But the promotional art didn’t and doesn’t correspond to the boss. Anyone can be the boss, even one of those four, or none of them. Maybe even Veronica again. Or Bruno.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But the promotional art didn’t and doesn’t correspond to the boss. Anyone can be the boss, even one of those four, or none of them. Maybe even Veronica again. Or Bruno.

Then I mistook the promotional art for the in-game banner for the event. 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Then I mistook the promotional art for the in-game banner for the event. 

Yeah, the in-game banner likely doesn’t even exist yet. It will appear in the datamine of the upcoming update for sure.

So, we, uh, got a pretty good, um, set of bonus characters to work with this time [DATAMINE]:

Spoiler

chaos.jpg

Bask in this sheer amount of weapon type variety!

Oh, and a dancer as our likely boss too. End me.

@Tybrosion: Oh my. Not like these weren’t expected. The boss though… Kill me please. I don’t want to see a dancer in the tempest ever again. They even removed them starting from the second edition! Why, IS. Why. Sack that intern. Now.

61 HP Sharena will be delicious.

Edited by Vaximillian

Spoiler

Why are they using the title of RD Part 4 Prologue on a challenge featuring Yukaiah, with a map based on Hoshido? 

I'd have saved that for a Light Priestess Micaiah alt. Ideally one where Yune hijacks Micaiah and calls the player a "dark bag of organs".

To reduce something I'm putting on airs, a mere chapter title, to a silly interpretation, this game really is sacrilege.

Don't take that last criticism too seriously.

Spoiler

No seals doesn't really matter when we get 6 character rewards.

Besides, I have 0 sacred coins right now anyways.

Dancer boss looks to be a nightmare unless there's an easy way to bait her out, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And you can't bait her with DC armors either because of effective damage. Damn.

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Dancer boss looks to be a nightmare unless there's an easy way to bait her out, but that doesn't seem to be the case. And you can't bait her with DC armors either because of effective damage. Damn.

Svalinn Shield Hardin should have zero trouble with that.

• Dancer boss
    I like everything that raises the difficulty a little (without overdoing it). I don't think it will be a flashback to TT1, since dancer appearance will be restricted to the last map with a fixed layout. 

• Bonus units
    Six swords? I'm surprised IS doesn't push their shiny new special units this way, which is generally positive. Personally I played all those units already in their TTs, so it will be a bit boring, nothing new. Perhaps it will be a good chance to try Sharenas and/or Alfonses new Refinement at least. 

• Rewards
    Big boo if there won't be anything new, not even a tiny double stat seal. 

Well, it's content at least in contrast to what happened in the last couple of days. No idea about my team yet, M!Marth +8 should be able to solo lunatic/7, Sharena could come along. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

SEVEN swords? I'm surprised IS doesn't push their shiny new special units this way, which is generally positive. Personally I played all those units already in their TTs, so it will be a bit boring, nothing new. Perhaps it will be a good chance to try Sharenas and/or Alfonses new Refinement at least. 

Six. Clive and Sharena are lances.

Hm... I will probably use Refined Alfonse in this TT+, although I don't know what refinement to give him (at least no TA3).

Marth, Fjorm, Soren and Alfonse will be my team. Or Alsonse, Fjorm, Soren and Lucius so I can have a healer.

Spoiler

meh i was hopeing for new seals ._., i couldnt care less for the units ecxept for Black knight which addas an additional merge, the other units are kinda meh anyway ecxept for fodder

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... I will probably use Refined Alfonse in this TT+, although I don't know what refinement to give him (at least no TA3).

Marth, Fjorm, Soren and Alfonse will be my team. Or Alsonse, Fjorm, Soren and Lucius so I can have a healer.

TA3 is the best refine for Alfonse... i really dont get it why people are so negatvie about the TA3 refine, its literally perfect for  his base stats because he even has trouble one shotting and tanking green units... he cant fight or take a hit from blue units to save his life with or without TA3. With TA3 he can focus on uping his bad match up against red users. Because he cant tank them currently neither!

So this time it's just Unit Rewards, no Sacred Seal rewards, right? It's fine, I don't have any of these units besides Masked Marth, and I still can't save up on coins.

I think this Tempest Trials will be a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

TA3 is the best refine for Alfonse... i really dont get it why people are so negatvie about the TA3 refine, its literally perfect for  his base stats because he even has trouble one shotting and tanking green units... he cant fight or take a hit from blue units to save his life with or without TA3. With TA3 he can focus on uping his bad match up against red users. Because he cant tank them currently neither!

Thanks. I will give TA3 a chance. I have 400 Divine Dews, so I can change for other effect if I don't like TA3 on him.

Edited by Diovani Bressan