Your Lowest Tier Heroes

NekoKnight

4 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Ooh that’s dedication. It’ll be quite a while before I even consider merging units up that high. Also that blue mage was in for the surprise of its life.

Yeah! They’re basically same except for their tome colors. Must be a white hair thing.

I’m not even sure why he has Bowbreaker equipped. Must’ve been for a GHB or something. I totally agree with QR being better in general. Guard sounds interesting. I’ll give it a whirl.

Funny enough, it's not like he's my absolute favourite. I just didn't want to be the only one without a +10 in the end...though Henry's still definitely up there. Unfortunate that Charlotte is a rare character and I don't put that much money. The funny part is that Libra came out just now, so.

Check this out:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, that really just means that the tier lists use different criteria than you do. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I recall that you don't play in the super-competitive Tier 19.5, which is where most tier lists are designed for, and so they generally shouldn't be too relevant to you in terms of Arena play.

For example, at lower score ranges, bows and tomes perform significantly better than in the higher score ranges because opponents have less bulk and fewer units capable of counterattacking at range.

I think the people who consider tier lists (in general, not specific instances) to be the word of God are just as wrong as the people who consider tier lists to be complete bullshit. Thought does go into making tier lists, but tier lists can't apply to every situation at the same time, and the creators will prioritize strengths and weaknesses differently from others. Most fighting game tier lists assume near-tournament-level competitive play and simply don't work at all for casual play. Most Heroes tier lists assume Tier 19.5 and simply don't work at all for players at Tier 18 or lower or for players squarely in Tier 20.

I think you're wrong in your analysis.  Those who are tier 19.5 should have enough experience bouncing between tiers to understand what works and what doesn't.  I doubt that range is pure Armor Emblem - because if it was, Brave Lyn wouldn't be so high up (her placement's fine BTW).  With the amount of emphasis on CC/DC, this reads more like what you'd put on defense instead of offense.  If you're on offense, you should be able to rig the match-ups so that they're favorable for you.

Unlike fighting games, there's far less skill in Heroes.  Reaction speed and timing is nonexistent, because this isn't Illusory Dungeon.  You're going up against the AI, who is far more predictable than another person.  Execution is running units into each other.  In the end, they're two vastly different games, and given a choice, I'd rather see a tier list for a fighting game.  Heroes is a numbers game, and those numbers are public.

45 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The descriptions don't appear to have been updated all that recently. It's better to read the Reddit tiering notes than the ones at the bottom of the page. And Faye with Def Ploy isn't actually that bad with a Brave Bow, by the looks of it, though Guard Bow is definitely her flagship build.

If she needs to rely on alignment and her Res to be decent, that's not good (neutral Innes will do the exact same thing as she would at +Atk).  Guard Bow, at least, won't do a stat check against the opponent to see if those bonuses apply.

Edited by eclipse

6 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Funny enough, it's not like he's my absolute favourite. I just didn't want to be the only one without a +10 in the end...though Henry's still definitely up there. Unfortunate that Charlotte is a rare character and I don't put that much money. The funny part is that Libra came out just now, so.

Check this out:

That’s too good. I’ve never seen so many zeros but then that ignis kicks in and BAM no more enemies. Mind blowing.

Not gonna lie though I was expecting to see that Libra with a shovel when you mentioned him. Still awesome though.

I use Xander a lot and he's not an A tier last I checked.

I mean I fed a Zelgius to the man to get fierce stance on him so he can spank everything. Soon I'll have Camus at 5 stars with Betrayal and maybe Walmart.

Aether on Xander will come someday.

8 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

That’s too good. I’ve never seen so many zeros but then that ignis kicks in and BAM no more enemies. Mind blowing.

Not gonna lie though I was expecting to see that Libra with a shovel when you mentioned him. Still awesome though.

I did this about the night Libra was announced, so that didn't happen.

I'll do some crazy stuff with Libra for sure.

Oh, right. I forgot Xander (B+) is on my standard cavalry Rival Domains team.

And male Robin (B+) is on my infantry Rival Domains team.

@eclipse Spoilered so that people don't have to listen to me argue everywhere if they don't want to.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I think you're wrong in your analysis.  Those who are tier 19.5 should have enough experience bouncing between tiers to understand what works and what doesn't.

Most players playing fighting games at tournament level also already know exactly how each character plays and who has an easier time beating who.

Tier lists are for players who intend to reach that level, not players who already have ample experience at that level. I know I neglected to mention that before, and I apologize, but I will mention it now.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I doubt that range is pure Armor Emblem - because if it was, Brave Lyn wouldn't be so high up (her placement's fine BTW).

It isn't pure armor emblem there. I don't know what I said that would have prompted this comment.

Brave Lyn is where she is because Sacae's Blessing allows her to deal with Distant Counter while still having the firepower of Brave Bow+, thus mitigating a lot of the issues that other ranged units have in the current bulky meta. It's not armor emblem all day every day, but that doesn't prevent bulky units like armors and Fjorm from being common on defense teams.

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

With the amount of emphasis on CC/DC, this reads more like what you'd put on defense instead of offense.

I think you're underestimating the usefulness of Close Counter and Distant Counter on offense.

Arena offense doesn't force you to use player-phase units. Some of us prefer to use enemy-phase units instead, and Close Counter and Distant Counter a pivotal to their performance.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you're on offense, you should be able to rig the match-ups so that they're favorable for you.

That's simply not possible in a lot of cases as you get higher up. Weapon triangle advantage is not enough to win once you start running into teams designed to be annoying.

For example, I run a mono-green Arena defense team that is designed to wear down the opponent's red unit until it simply can't handle another round of combat with the third or fourth unit on my team.

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Unlike fighting games, there's far less skill in Heroes.  Reaction speed and timing is nonexistent, because this isn't Illusory Dungeon.  You're going up against the AI, who is far more predictable than another person.  Execution is running units into each other.  In the end, they're two vastly different games, and given a choice, I'd rather see a tier list for a fighting game.  Heroes is a numbers game, and those numbers are public.

They're vastly different games, but both still have elements that can be compared in a competitive setting.

A tier list is a measure of viability for a specific goal and can be used pretty much anywhere where a player has a sufficient number of options such that it is worth rating which options have better performance compared to other options:

• Fighting games, obviously
  • MOBAs
  • Competitive Pokémon
  • Single-player Pokémon
    • There are tier lists for how useful each Pokémon is for efficient clearing of the single-player campaign in order to reach endgame content faster.
    • Note that single-player Pokémon is against an AI with a very limited set of options.
  • Many MMOs
  • Chess
    • The value rating of pieces is technically a tier list, whether or not you call it that by name.
    • Note that chess has no element of reaction speed and motor-skill-based execution.

Whether the game is purely numbers or has other elements included doesn't matter as long as there is a goal for the player and enough disparate options to choose from.

35 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You're going up against the AI, who is far more predictable than another person.

I think you also underestimate how predictable players are in fighting games at the tournament level. Because of how fighting games work (pretty much all of them nowadays are combo-based), most characters have a very limited number of options to follow up from a previous action, meaning it's not difficult to predict what the opponent is going to do next once you have enough experience with the game.

The difficult part is actually having the execution to hit the correct buttons to properly respond to the next action or punish a mistake.

(One of my roommates in college was active in the fighting game community, so I picked up a lot of the genre's theory during that time.)

28 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If she needs to rely on alignment and her Res to be decent, that's not good (neutral Innes will do the exact same thing as she would at +Atk).  Guard Bow, at least, won't do a stat check against the opponent to see if those bonuses apply.

It's irrelevant how her Brave Bow set performs because the tier list rates based on the unit's best set, which is her Guard Bow set. The description simply mentions the unit's options, even if they aren't the absolute optimal options.

Honestly, the descriptions at the bottom of the tier list page should really just be removed. They're out of date and make people mistakenly think that they are still up to date and accurately reflect why a character is tiered how they are when they really aren't. It would be nice if they could be kept up to date, but people have lives to live outside of maintaining a wiki.

Bringing them up at all as an argument against the validity of the tier list is itself invalid. Doing so is basically the same as saying that the SAT or ACT scores (for anyone who doesn't know what those are, they're standardized tests commonly used during application for college in the U.S.) I got a decade and a half ago are relevant to rating my performance at my current job.

Some low tier units I use unironically: 

Canas (B; T7): he's an effective Nino counter w/ Green Tomebreaker and an ice special in Assault modes
Tobin (B; T7): built to counter axe and sword armored units in Assault modes
Spring Xander (B; T7): Hone Cavalry and Live for Honor bot in Training Tower
Mist (B+; T5): Recover+ is a great staff and Spur Def/Res is useful for my enemy phase units
Azama (A-; T5): physically bulkiest staff unit ignoring the fact that his Spd is mediocre even with +Spd. Good user of Obstruct seal and is a great training partner.
F!Robin (B+; T6): good in Assault modes (via taking down pesky blue horse units or non-CA blue/colorless units).
Boey (A-; T6): good in Assault modes via taking down non-CA blue/colorless units
Camus (A-; T5): I frequently use him to carry through daily Training Tower runs.
Anna (B+; T5): Arena bonus unit; can reliably take on blue dragons without needing an antidragon weapon
Clive (B+; T7): sees usage in Assault modes; for taking on sword units via Sapphire Lance + QR1.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Low tier...? I guess I have a few of those. The letter rating is from Gamepedia, number rating from Gamepress.

Setsuna (Bow B- or 5) She is a Firesweep Bow user. Pretty decent, to. Better than a Brave Bow, anyway.

Selena (Sword B or 6) I originally summoned Selena as a 5* from Battling Michalis, along with my Eliwood, and she sucked for a long time. Then I finally got a good nature for her (+Spd -HP), and now she is... well maybe not my best, but she is certainly good now. She better be anyways, I gave her a perfectly good Wo Dao+ and Wrath 3...

Female Robin (G.Tome B+ or 6) She's a Ravenadept, and one of the few I believe pulls it off half well.

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

H!Sakura. I still need to give her a Barb Shuriken to see her true potential but with her default weapon she's too niche so she doesn't see a lot of use.

A shame the Kitty Dagger wasn't given a refine. No bonus stats, low attack and the only thing it debuffs should be dying in combat anyway. Oof.

Barb Shuriken sounds fun though. I'm planning on giving her that, Distant Defense and maybe Dull Range. With that kit and her team support (Marth/Lancina/Minerva) she should be able to kill most mages and survive AND kill both Mulagir Lyn and Brave Bow Lyn.

M!Robin (B+, T6), is probably my lowest rated one that I consistently use. I've also merged him as many times as I've gotten him. And fed him ALL the skill fodder. Clearly I use him too much, but he basically never lets me down. He's still my best colorless killer even though I got rid of Blarraven and stuck Blarserpent (+Def) on him instead. The built in Distant Defense and being +DEF and merged, just means he takes like 0 damage from most Colorless either way.

And Quick Riposte is his saving grace for his -SPD nature, while Res Smoke helps his lackluster attack. Just make him attack some red unit and then everyone's resistance is lowered and then they crash against him and DIE. Only green mage units kill him, but otherwiseee he's taken out a few green axe units pretty well (or enough for Lucina to swing in and kill them). I could talk about him forever, I love him. Haha, in his early days he was Blarraven with Triangle Adept and Threaten Res and Distant Def 3 seal. 

IMG_2330.jpg

Hmm. Freddy is probably the one lowest on the list that sees the most action. 4*+10 with 49HP/54ATK/30SPD/50DEF/17RES with a Slaying Hammer+ goes a long way when it comes to deleting pesky armors.  Similarly Selena sees some use, but less than Freddy. Less mobility and more balanced defenses which mean armors hit her a lot harder in general.

Felicia sees a fair bit of use since she is an important member of my Wind team. She basically carries them to victory all by herself. Probably others too, but that is all off the top of my head right now.

For tier 6 and below, Finn, Robin M and Canas are AA regulars, Boey is a CC healer, Barst and Summer Frederick see occasional use in GHBs as a PP axe/Repositioner and debuffer, respectively.

I use Xander, Camus and Groom!Marth (all B+, according to Gamepedia) on my Horse teams in Arena when one or more of them are bonus units. And, of course, I use Klein (B tier, Gamepedia's second lowest) all of the time, and none of them have any problem handling the enemies I see in Tiers 17-19, which is where I bounce around, depending on if I have the time to do a full arena run that week.

Here are the units that I usually use (and are related to this topic):

Niles: +Res/-Def, 5* +6, Slaying Bow + [Res], Draw Back, Iceberg, Brazen Def/Res, Dull Ranged, Atk Ploy, Distant Defense. Used in my main AA team and in regular Arena when Fjorm is bonus unit.

Felicia: 5*, Felicia’s Plate [Special], Draw Back, Glacies, Mirror Strike, Desperation, Atk Smoke, Spd Smoke. Used in PvE and sometimes in AA (debuff team).

Palla: 5*, Wo Dao + [Atk], Reposition, Moonbow, Sturdy Blow, Sword Breaker, Goad Fliers. AA melee flier team.

Xander and Camus for obvious reasons.

I was going to include Subaki and Beruka, but they are surprisingly high for me in Gamepedia’s Tier List

Let's look at the bottom two tiers here.

Finn: Might as well start with one of my favourite characters. While this is a tenuous placement, I do think Finn actually has a pretty decent spread. I hope he gets a personal weapon at some point.

Mathilda: Another questionable one, her and Clive are pretty decent at least. Mathilda is alright enough in offence, though she only works well with cavalry.

Takumi: Man, the mighty have fallen hard. His stats could be worse, though the real shame is how disappointing the Fujin Yumi is at this point.

Selena: Never was too relevant, but she was part of my arena core when I didn't know how arena worked and just used the four units I started fighting with. Still gets used on occasion.

Alfonse: The Askrtrio will likely be out of the bottom by the time the refines happen at least.

Norrin: I am glad he's there for B!Lyn countering in AA and he can actually alright thanks to the speed boost from Fjorm's blessing.

Rebecca: Amazingly, Rebecca can actually do things. What's more, she can actually do them pretty well, despite the apparent issues she has at base. When Reinfleche IS?.

Ursula: So, she isn't Reinhardt. That's alright. The wolftome might be a bit limited in applications, but she's not as weak as she was because of the refine and she's a bit stronger on the enemy phase than Rein. My first cav mage, I did not regret promoting her for the Genealogy TT.

M!Robin: This guy was the first 5* I got. The lynchpin for a long time, still used to this day and totally the first unit who'll inherit QR3. Mention F!Robin here, who would likely have been discussed if I got her to 5*.

Canas: Gamepress, Gamepedia, what are you on rating him lower then Summer Leo? Canas's more middle of the road stats are not in the worst shape with his Owltome (especially with the tome Leo has in comparison), he's got better skills and stats overall imo and I think he'll be better off in the regular pool.

I think for me, that would be Donny, Stahl, and Palla. I've 5 starred one of each of those. Oh, and male Robin too. And female Robin since her stats are pretty much the same as her male self's.

Edited by Anacybele

Clive, Canas, Lon'qu, Berkut, Boey, Leon (he's +4 5* and almost everyone can suck it), Seliph, Arthur (4*+10), Matthew, Henry, S!Leo, S!Frederick, Cain, Eliwood, Lyon, Abel, Oscar, Bartre, Titania, Julia (Tier 5? BULLSHIT SHE'S GODLY and that might be bc I rolled her with perfect ivs), Gordin, Takumi, Klein, Gaius, Chrom, OG Lyn, Arvis, B!Charlotte, Lukas (Tier 4? MY ASS HE'S TIER 4. He's at least 2),Soren, Nino (TIER 4 MY ASS), Faye, Lachesis, Lucius 

Donnel (T5, A), (+HP -RES) He's literally a meat shield for WoM and Infantry Pulse shenanigans, equipped with Berkut's Lance, Mirror Strike 3, Guard and QR. He tanks a hit from B!Lyn or Reinhardt and lets his son, Gerome, teleport in to demolish them. Or he kills them himself because he's bawse like that.

Xander (T5, B), (Neutral) My OG red cavalier wall. He's still invaluable, and I tend to default back to him as a crutch for certain hard maps. Thinking about merging him up and giving him Steady Stance for his unparalleled service to my cause.

Alfonse (T7, B+) (Neutral) The first of the Askr trio to be upgraded for me, surprisingly. I had an overabundance of green and blue units back then and needed a solid red. Alfonse did his job as well as he could and was recently rewarded with Brazen Atk/Def. Really glad for his weapon refine so he can hopefully do more work. 

Edited by saisymbolic

No low tier unit in my arena core so far, but I've used each TT reward unit in it's respective event, even before boosted stats were a thing. Including Tobin, Canas, Clive, Marisa, Corrin, Marth(s), Eliwood, Gerome, Joshua. 

I tried to promote/use most units when they were bonus unit in a TTs event. Including Donnel (+SPD), Sakura, Lachesis, Clarine, F/M!Robin, Anna, Alfonse, Sharena, Mae, Berkut, Ursula, Titania, Tailtiu, Frederick, Klein, Nanna. 

Currently I'm trying to build a low tier team for special infernal clears. Not yet sure whom to take: 

1. Oliver

2. Berkut (alternatively Canas, Marisa)

3. FH!Takumi (alternatively Niles, Setsuna, Corrin)

4. Walhart (alternatively BB!Marth, S!Frederick (+DEF/-SPD))

The only reason to take Berkut over Canas was the possibility to run Tactic skills. My first idea was Oliver, Canas, FH!Takumi (his quotes aren't very inspiring though) and Frederick, but all infantry and ranged seemed a bit too difficult to run. 

Oliver will get a full new skill set, perhaps Blarblade. No idea for Berkut and Walhart so far. Takumi will get a new special and Flashing Blade seal. 

Tagging low tier experts @Zeo @NegativeExponents- 

Out of the units I use often, I suppose Lyon and Joshua are the lowest tier, though honestly, they really aren't that bad.

Joshua runs a double ploy set with fury, and provides great utility and combat if he gets the ploys off.

Lyon handles colourless units well and kills low res swords with swordbreaker.

the main reason they rank low is a lack of IVs and merges but I never cared about merges and IV's aren't guaranteed to be good on 5* exclusives anyways.

Can't really put any cavs here because I don't run horse emblem much anymore.

Edited by Korath88

NY Corrin (D Tier) - He is not very good offensive wise because of his poor attack, but with Swordbreaker he kind of makes up for it. The main reason I use him is for Arena Assault to take down fliers and provide Def/Res buffs as support.

Sanaki (B+ Tier) - She's +1 but her IVs are +Def/-Res so I stuck Raudrraven, TA 3 and Axebreaker. Raudraven is to see if I can one shot any colorless, while TA 3 and Axebreaker is for taking care of Axes like Hectors indefinitely. I don't think her Refine is worth the investment considering I barely run fliers.

Klein (D+ Tier) - He's +Atk, and cheap to build. I just slap Swordbreaker, Luna and Hone Spd on him, and he's good to go.

Alfonse (B- Tier) - I somehow thought it was a good idea to put a Brave Sword+ on him, so his main purpose is to use that Brave Sword and his free Death Blow 3 when it's necessary. He's refine might something to look into though.

Edited by Ae†her

@mampfoid Woah. I’m an expert in your eyes? That makes me so happy! I’ll try not disappoint.

I like your thinking of turning this into a tactics team. Especially now that 3/4 of the tactics skills are easily available. While all infantry can certainly work it is admittedly not the easiest thing to get running.

Your initial choice of units seem fine although I’m not sure if Walhart can be considered low tier due not yet actually being released yet and the fact that his base stats are basically the axe version of Horse Chrom and his weapon is solid.

I’m not sure if you also wanted help with a build for Oliver but I’ll start with him. You mentioned Blarblade so I’ll focus on that.

Also it seems like you already have something planned for Takumi so I’ll be skipping over him.

Spoiler

RNdB2Jf.png

This a pretty much a copy paste of what my Canas will be running once I pull Takumi. A set that might make you think “doesn’t this belong with an owl tome?” but is surprisingly quite effective in conjunction with blade tomes. At the exchange of a slightly worse Enemy phase Oliver will have a much better Player phase and more flexibility in his positioning. Guard is there to prevent otherwise unfortunate deaths due to enemy special procs but Quick Riposte can be chosen over it if preferred. Sadly, Oliver will not be able to get +6 buffs in all stats due to the nature of Tactics Teams. When it comes down to deciding which tactic he should carry I believe Spd Tactic is your best option as he will benefit from it the least due to still being as slow as molasses even after the buff.

FMB6Gtr.png

Alternatively, you could focus on a more traditional offensive blade user. Fury gives him better mixed phase due to the increased bulk and permanent increase in atk compared to Death Blow that is Player Phase only. Meanwhile, Chill Res cripples any Res Tank that lurks in the enemy team but it can be substituted for any breaker skill of your choice + death blow instead of fury.

Next in line is Berkut

Spoiler

7vZFIcG.png

Berkut’s Lance with a res refine might be all the rage in DC builds but I’ll focus on Berkut’s natural effectiveness as a physical tank. Reprisal Lance is great replacement to his vanilla weapon and will synergize with Sturdy Stance to provide Berkut 58 atk and 39 def on the Enemy Phase and if atk smoke is in effect, his def will effectively be 46. Those two stats will skyrocket even further to 64 and 52 once the the tactic buffs are applied.

Alternatively, keep Berkut’s Lance with a def refine and substitute Sturdy Stance for a much more readily available Close Def or Steady Stance.

His low spd and res means magic should be avoided as much as possible.

Finally we reach Walhart

Spoiler

QN8GWlK.png

Before I get started, please note that his defense stat should be at 39 and not 36. For some reason the builder did not apply Wolf Berg’s def+3 passive.

A pretty unorthodox build I’ll admit. I never thought I’d actually unironically think of using Darting Stance in build but here we are.

Darting Stance’s purpose is to avoid follow up attacks and possibly netting some doubles of his own for when Quick Riposte isn’t active. Combined with spd tactics, Walhart will reach a respectable 39 spd on the Enemy Phase. This is especially crucial to avoid dying to non-blade tome mages. Guard will keep him fighting for longer thanks to blocking special procs. It’s always a hard decision to decide who gets to be the one with atk tactic but I believe Walhart will not be needing the extra atk as much as his fellow teammates.

Side note:

I’m not 100% sure how I feel about his weapon due to it encouraging Walhart to go off on his own which is the complete opposite of what you want in a tactics team so you might want to think about maybe changing his weapon for something more reliable?

Idk maybe it won’t affect him but I thought it was something worth thinking about.

I hope I was at least able to help you a little by giving you some of my ideas on how to build them.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Clive (Neutral) - Slaying Lance+ / Reposition or Rally DEF+RES / Ignis / Fury 3 / Lancebreaker 3 / Hone Cavalry with Close DEF 3 Seal

- Oh sure, Clive is in the worst tiers but when I saw his statline, it screams Blue Eldigan and Vanilla Ephraim on a Horse. He's one of my members of the "Rotating Cavalry Emblem" team for Arenas/AA. His Ignis is what makes him scary since if that fires off on Enemy Phase... expect hell to break loose.

Mathilda (+ATK/-DEF) - Firesweep Lance+ / Reposition / Iceberg / Fury 3 -> Swift Sparrow / Hit and Run or Drag Back -> Chill SPD 3 / Hone Cavalry / Speed+3 Seal

- She's not like she was in SoV; but this shall work close enough to emulate her performance there especially in a Tactic Emblem with Drive buffs and Cavalry Emblem. Because she's so fragile that even Sword units can kill her, I've decided to give her a Firesweep Lance+ so she can poke things or kill sword units without retaliation. I'm considering to upgrade to Swift Sparrow (but I don't have the fodder for her yet) and also using Chill SPD on her B-slot (again no fodder yet) so she can be terrifying despite of her placing in the tiers. Also one of my Cavalry mainstays.

Sully (+ATK/-DEF) - Slaying Lance+ / Draw Back / Luna / Fury 3 / Swordbreaker 3 -> Desperation 3 / Fortify Cavalry / Attack+3 Seal

- This Sully here can hit an unbuffed 50/40 offenses which is not good but not bad too. Luna with Slaying Lance+ basically becomes a stronger Moonbow. Swordbreaker is there for now but I'll upgrade to Desperation 3. She's around usually in Arenas if she's the bonus unit.

Shanna (+ATK/-DEF - +6 merges) - Slaying Lance+ / Reposition / Aether or Glacies / Fury 3 / Desperation 3 / Goad Fliers / Heavy Blade 3 Seal

- The pride and joy of my roster, Shanna is currently my strongest flier; with a good IV to boot. You might wonder why I placed Heavy Blade 3 seal on her but that's because my Shanna is on a Flier team so she can proc either Aether or Glacies faster. The former is handy for Tempest Trials while Glacies allows her to even break tanky units in arena due to her pretty good RES stat.

Eliwood (+SPD/-RES) - Blazing Durandal / Draw Back / Dragon Fang / Fury 3 / Renewal 3 / Fortify Cavalry / Attack+3 Seal or DEF Ploy 3 Seal

- Despite of being a worse Brave Roy; Eliwood is another one of my mainstays in the "Rotating Cavalry" teams. His build is more focused on participating in Tempest Trials. Despite of having a RES bane, Eliwood has a decent 32 RES with Fury 3 which means he can still utilize Ploys if needed.

Canas (Neutral) - Raudrblade+ / Draw Back / Moonbow / Darting Blow 3 / Desperation 3 / Threaten RES 3 -> RES Ploy 3 / SPD Ploy 3 Seal

It's unusual that Canas is running a Bladetome set; but this set is more or less copies my Two-shot Wonder Cecilia (+SPD/-RES). With Darting Blow; Canas can hit 35 SPD when initiating combat. If he has full Tactic buffs, he's going to hit 76/41 offenses which is crazy for a mage with middle of the road stats... RES Ploy/Threaten RES and SPD Ploy are there to make sure he secures more kills.

Klein (+DEF/-HP) - Brave Bow+ / Glacies / Death Blow 3 / Quick Riposte 2

I'm waiting for a +RES/-HP or -DEF Klein for this one. If anyone's wondering what set I'll run for +RES Klein is...

Guard Bow+ / Reposition / Iceberg / Fury 3 / Quick Riposte 3 or Cancel Affinity 3 / DEF Ploy 3 / Distant DEF 3 Seal

This guy can hit 34 RES through this set. If a mage dares to poke Klein; he'll have an effective 46 RES on enemy phase. 50 RES with Fortify RES, 52 if under the effects of RES Tactic; those Icebergs are going to hurt a lot. He winds up like Niles but with more ATK.

Edited by Frosty