The official Nino is good thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you insecure about your small XP rank? Just apply NINO and watch it grow in the span of only two chapters! Recruit NINO now and receive one EDGELORD as a free gift!

Nino is the best unit in FE7 because she has the potential to get the highest stats 

2 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

well no shit

You mean in Heroes, right.

I mean base game 

Nino is best FE7 unit screw Marcus 

Yeah nothing can beat a level 5 mage that joins in chapter 28! And her growths are insane, as well as how much she helps out the exp rank. Forget Pent, Nino is the mage/sage in the game!

nah guys haven't seen that one guy explain why rebecca and lyn are better than marcus.

you should listen to him since he's got a decades worth of experience playing fe7

1 minute ago, Mister Rogers said:

nah guys haven't seen that one guy explain why rebecca and lyn are better than marcus.

you should listen to him since he's got a decades worth of experience playing fe7

Oh shoot yeah Rebecca is almost as good as Nino 

I've only played Blazing once so far, but when I did I gave Nino Afa's drops and she was one heck of a powerhouse.

Spoiler

5b54e51a20f8e_DoYourBest-Copy.png.bc36341d50dcc5b9cefda02077d703dc.png

She does Sofia, she definitely does.

Edited by Arcphoenix

1 minute ago, Arcphoenix said:

I've only played Blazing once so far, but when I did I gave Nino Afa's drops and she was one heck of a powerhouse.

Reveal hidden contents

5b54e51a20f8e_DoYourBest-Copy.png.bc36341d50dcc5b9cefda02077d703dc.png

She does Sofia, she definitely does.

Well no wonder, she is better than Marcus after all.

5 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Not in HP or defense.

Well duh.

She doesn't need those, she's a dodgetank.

45 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Just give her the Afa's drops problem solved

But, Muh Dart uses on ninian

Nino is okay in fe7 You basically have to grind her an cavaliers in the water shrine/temple/level thing and if you don't she's screwed and unable to kill stuff reliably if she does poorly in the water level, she has to hit the bench

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Forever loses in CON. :P:

body rings bring her up to a better 7 con

23 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

But, Muh Dart uses on ninian

Nino is okay in fe7 You basically have to grind her an cavaliers in the water shrine/temple/level thing and if you don't she's screwed and unable to kill stuff reliably if she does poorly in the water level, she has to hit the bench

Nino is clearly Better than Marcus, raven, pent, etc

I can think of at least one good reason to use Nino: having her kill Sonia would be really satisfying.

The first time I played FE7 I used Nino and she was okay. She actually ended up being better than Erk because I think Erk was RNG-screwed. But then the other day I was replaying FE7 and I just didn't have the patience to train her and mostly used other units. I like Nino as a character though, she's cute!

5 minutes ago, Zkitty8 said:

I can think of at least one good reason to use Nino: having her kill Sonia would be really satisfying.

The first time I played FE7 I used Nino and she was okay. She actually ended up being better than Erk because I think Erk was RNG-screwed. But then the other day I was replaying FE7 and I just didn't have the patience to train her and mostly used other units. I like Nino as a character though, she's cute!

Yeah I like her 

what sucks is that she dies at like 20 something due to information in fe6 from her sons