The official Nino is good thread

Just give Nino the Afa Drops and she will become a god... with that extra +1 averages in 20 levels. The Fire Dragon will truly tremble in fear as it will experience power made flesh.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Edgelord said:

Some of the old guides are still great, though. Like the one that states that in their opinion Ogier is the best unit in the game.

But 

dieck is better

And Milady exists

And logic and reason...

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

But 

dieck is better

And Milady exists

And logic and reason...

They call Rutger overrated and that Fir is better, too.

To their credit, they do think Milady is very good and some of it isn't so bad.

Edited by Edgelord

6 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

Reminds me how on my very first run I played without Rutger and Dieck. Henning kindly send me back to the start of the game to rectify that mistake.

Edited by BrightBow

5 minutes ago, Edgelord said:

But 

rutger is awesome 

what logic is this?

this reminds me I have an fe6 draft to finish.

30 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

rutger is awesome 

what logic is this?

What logic is it that he isn't in FEH yet? In ye olde FE6 poll, he ranked 2nd, only Roy (who is not my boy unless the genetic tests confirm it) outdid him.

He is also a fairly nice character for a Navarre, second maybe only to Zihark. 

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What logic is it that he isn't in FEH yet? In ye olde FE6 poll, he ranked 2nd, only Roy (who is not my boy unless the genetic tests confirm it) outdid him.

He is also a fairly nice character for a Navarre, second maybe only to Zihark. 

After seeing odd, not particularly popular characters like Libra, Noire, Spring!Kagero, and Bride!Sanaki get in, I'm convinced that the people who pick new characters to put in don't actually give a rat's tail about popularity polls and just put in whoever they like most.  Which happens to have a large amount of overlap with characters the fans like.

HM!Fir is one of my two favourite FE6 units (the other one being Marcus) because it's incredibly satisfying to watch her XP bar skyrocket after every pirate kill on the isles.

Therefore she must be the best unit in all of FE6. It's only logical, because I as an experienced FE player would not like a bad unit, after all.

Edited by ping

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Reminds me how on my very first run I played without Rutger and Dieck. Henning kindly send me back to the start of the game to rectify that mistake.

Hey, I did that too! Dunno why, first time I played FE6 I was determined to use all the "second choice" units: Fin, Ogier, Lilina, Sue, Raigh, Wendy all made it into my final team. Obviously it was only possible beacause I didn't allow those little shits Marcus and Zealot to steal their precious EXP

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

After seeing odd, not particularly popular characters like Libra

Actually, Libra was the most popular male from Awakening's 1st Gen that wasn't in the game yet according to CYL. Surprising yes, but to be fair, he didn't have many rivals with much of 1st Gen maledom in FEH already. They needed a male to avoid claims of pandering to waifu-lovers, and he was their best option for the theme. 

14 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Guess that'll teach me to not binge watch anime

It is truly the worst of the sins. Well, maybe more like...fourteenth. Or third.

I have a sort of serious question I'd like to ask. Why would you give Nino the Afa's Drops? Excluding the fact that she is the best unit ever and all that, isn't her whole shtick that she already has great growth rates? So even if you are using here, aren't the drops a bit redundant?

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I have a sort of serious question I'd like to ask. Why would you give Nino the Afa's Drops? Excluding the fact that she is the best unit ever and all that, isn't her whole shtick that she already has great growth rates? So even if you are using here, aren't the drops a bit redundant?

I guess it's like giving Boots to a unit whose Movement is already high.  Or something.

21 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I guess it's like giving Boots to a unit whose Movement is already high.  Or something.

Yeah, but things like that and giving high defense units a Dracoshield I get- You're making someone even better at the thing they excel at. I'm just not quite getting that idea with giving Nino the Afa's Drops.

13 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Yeah, but things like that and giving high defense units a Dracoshield I get- You're making someone even better at the thing they excel at. I'm just not quite getting that idea with giving Nino the Afa's Drops.

Gotta SQUEEZE out every stat up possible for them 20/20 stats 

12 hours ago, Edgelord said:

i think that's the sole thing gamefaqs ever got right about any FE.

that Milady is good.

or is it Miledy?

fuck idk the localization. I'm still trying to remember that Ced is now Sety and that THORHAMMER is now Mjolnir.

15 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Gotta SQUEEZE out every stat up possible for them 20/20 stats 

I always make sure to keep Rebecca at base level until this point in the game, so that I can give the drops to her. Gotta be resource-efficient!

Edited by ping

1 minute ago, Mister Rogers said:

i do honestly like using Reverse Recruitment Nino. 

she's actually really good.

I do forget who fills the lategame est slot in that case though.

Let's see, after Nino is 4 more characters assuming you grab Karla in Hector mode, so she's the 5th last character counting athos

assuming Lyn mode I THINK Will? I might be horribly wrong tho 

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

Let's see, after Nino is 4 more characters assuming you grab Karla in Hector mode, so she's the 5th last character counting athos

assuming Lyn mode I THINK Will? I might be horribly wrong tho 

hahaha holy fuck if that's true then 

just

what the fuck lol. Wil as an Est is even worst lmao.

2 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

hahaha holy fuck if that's true then 

just

what the fuck lol. Wil as an Est is even worst lmao.

We'll Im assuming recruitment in reverse just starts with athos and  goes all the way down to Lyn so I could be wrong there 

but it is funny 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo