A ''Hi'' and a question.

BergelomeuSantos

First of all, hi! I'm new here! Please forgive my mistakes in English, English is not my main language and ... google translator fails from time to time.

That being said, I'll ask my little question:

What class do you think is the ''main'' of all the villagers of FE2 / FE15? I'm doing a little rom hack on FE8 with the little porpus on being a little remake / remaster (I do not really remember the difference from them right now), but I do not promise it will be good or even finished.

Note: You can also choose classes that are not present in the Villager promotion, such as an Axe user.

I really do not think I'm going to need any more help besides that, since I'm already familiar with hacking tools and such.

That's all, thanks for any advice I might receive!

Welcome to the Forest, BergelomeuSantos!

1 hour ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

What class do you think is the ''main'' of all the villagers of FE2 / FE15?

I either think it's Soldier or Archer. But strictly speaking it's mainly a matter of preferences. For example, I'd like Atlas to be an Axe Unit but we don't get that in either Echoes or Gaiden.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Ycine

Hi there, and welcome!

As for the question, I think you may get more answer in either the modding, or the game's topic, but here are my ideas: Kliff would probably be a mage, just by the looks, and physique. Tobin might be a mage as well, but he acts less serious most of the time, so I guess he can be an archer instead, or some guy with a sword? Myrmidon's in older games weren't too bulky either as far as I remember. Gray looks like a mercenary, I can't really imagine him being a ranged character. As for Faye, almost everyone would say cleric, but I think it doesn't really suit her personality. Like, she is cute, all right, but she also desperately tries to be noticed by Alm, and she is kinda crazy in some sense, so I would say mage for her as well. Maybe peg knight, but that fits Clair much more, and they are not really similar in anything. Oh, and Atlas... Well, looking at him I want to say anything with an axe, but, well, that's not an option. So he possibly would be a mercenary as well.

Well, that's all I guess, it is a bit longer thatn expected, but I think I've written everything I wanted to. Hope it helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the ideas! I'm thinking of make Gray a Mercenary, Kliff as a Mage/Monk (I know the class is not on the game but this is not canon, you know?), Tobin as an Archer and Atlas as a Fighter (what? I need to have someone to beat lances as I'm not THAT good to get rid of the weapon triangle). As for Faye...I still low on ideas. We already have a Pegasus, a Cleric and mages. Maybe a Dark Mage? Anyway, thanks for the ideas and sorry for only answering after all that time.

On 23/07/2018 at 5:20 PM, coldhand25 said:

As for the question, I think you may get more answer in either the modding, or the game's topic

As for that: I was going to put on something like that but...I could find it. Or i think i found it but i could not say anything there. So i just realised that i should say something on the ''Welcome Topic'' fist to be able to use the others topic.

Anyway, thanks for both for answers and i think i have a better idea of what do now.

The only problem right is probably the portraits, but i think i can fix this.