[FE12] RR H2: Choose Your Fighter Edition

Been having fun messing around with FE12 RR and both myself and a few friends on Discord were wondering how it would work in a draft, so this is kind of test for that. The ruleset is preliminary and is likely to be tweaked a bit in the future.

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players
2. Elice, Midia, Xane, and Feena are free for all. Avatar is free for all, but may only be female.
3. The game will be played on Hard 2.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors and activating Supports.
3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. Prologue chapters don't count towards your total turncount.

4. There is a 20 turn limit in Prologue 8.
5. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.
6. All Sidequest chapters must be visited and count towards your total turncount.
7. The game must be played out to the True Ending. 

Other:
1. The Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters, Clock Bonus and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.
2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.
3. Warp may not be used on Elice. Rescue may not be used on Elice by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue, Warp or Again.

4. Elice may not reclass to Pegasus Knight/Dracoknight/Falcoknight or Cavalier/Paladin.
5. Use of the Drill Grounds is allowed.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:
1. Samson is free for Chapter 3.
2. Dolph, Abel, Macellan, and Est are free for Chapter 4.
3. Malice and Dice are free for Chapter 7.
4. Bantu is free for Chapter 10.
5. Cecil, Rody, Luke, and Marth are free for Final.

Undrafted Scrubs:

Spoiler

Tomas
Castor

Draftees:

Final Insanity: Michalis, Vyland, Lena, Horace, Etzel, Athena, Frey, Yubello, Norne, Merric, Cain, Samto, Bantu, Julian, Rickard, Katarina

Carmine Sword: Samson, Astram, Maria, Malice, Elrean, Radd, Nagi, Jeorge, Linde, Matthis, Bord, Gordin, Dice, Arran, Ryan, Malicia

Sturm: Ymir, Roshea, Nyna, Jake, Macellan, Leiden, Minerva, Belf, Robert, Ogma, Palla, Dolph, Sirius, Catria, Sheema, Tiki

Gradivus: Est, Sedgar, Darros, Abel, Frost, Wendell, Roger, Yumina, Barst, Doga, Navarre, WRYS, Cord, Caesar, Warren, Wolf

RR Patch(Version 2.1):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QYXGf-hOgCNWrcTkHHznqcEk-FKVIWlH/view

Character Base Stats (From Gradivus) :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zzm1G0mmit2VMAiXyX1Y4yMzCLOtYghTXTxypPROzuU/edit#gid=0

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So er, I was just playing the prologue quickly and Lena looks like this:

ytq9k6K.pnggQYQxBw.pngJzXsylJ.png

So yeah, it looks like she reduces HP to 0 when she heals but it's not, Jess tanked everything after the heal, the Silver Sword and Killing Edge are just nothing if you try to trade them also that evade! Not sure if this is a known problem?

That's weird, which one of the patches are you using? I didn't notice that problem with the v2 patch applied to a 3.01 Translation Patched rom

Edited by Gradivus.

Yeah I figured it might be the patch I think I used the CYL v2.1 patch. I think I've got a v3.01 saved somewhere I'll try that.

Edit: It's the one that has Roderick instead of Rody.

Edit, Edit: Different patch fixed it, all is good.

Edited by Sturm

Looks like a new version of the patch was uploaded a handful of hours ago, fixes a couple of little things. If you've started Prologue I think (think) you can just keep using your save and it'll be all good. Might wanna update the main post with it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDtj3PUm4G0UrPigioCE3K5aNHoOui3l/view