Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

2 hours ago, Mekkah said:

Well, I think you broke it somehow. 

Also how is this a proper experiment anymore if you're going to arena abuse for 100+ turns? Your Florina also seems way above average.

I will restrain on using them now apparently I'm not sure how I broke it but Lowen won't be abused so I guess the experiment will still go on? Ok... no more arena in this run or the following one, except Battle preps obviously. 

Well I mean I gave her a Dracoshield and Strength Ring and trained her to Lv. 16 and that happened.  But even before she was way above average... yeah maybe I wont use tonymode so I can go back to being rng-screwed instead of OP.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

Florina shocking all her haters by capping defense and strength in just one level up <3 I'm shook. 

Does Florina have many haters? Well even if they did all of them were wrong. I know she is underrated a bit or well WAS because she is number 2 in the democratic reddit tier list. 

Rebecca beats renault, lol I thought people would value a fortify much more but alright better for me. 

5 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Wallace is bottom?

Yes, 4 movement units are bad, 4 movement units that join unpromoted lategame are horrible.

4 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Any list that has Marcus as 1st is a list that I won't be taking seriously : P  

Uh? Why? He survives well the entire game has good weapon ranks to use Silver Lances and helps you the entire game and with his 15 Average speed, when units with 14 speed use Lances coated in Martian obsidian and forged in Death Mountain by Link that weigh them down to -1, he doubles just fine. Don't say this again... I don't want to dig a big pitfall for you.

20 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Wallace is bottom?

Karla is.

14 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Yes, 4 movement units are bad, 4 movement units that join unpromoted lategame are horrible.

Wallace has 5 movement as a general and assuming you didn't play Lyn Mode or didn't give the knight crest to Kent/Sain he will start with 5 movement as a general.

Edited by Kubson

Just now, Kubson said:

Karla is.

Wallace has 5 movement as a general and assuming you didn't play Lyn Mode or gave the knight crest to Kent/Sain he will start with 5 movement

Yes 5 movement promoted! When everybody has 6 movement already.

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Yes 5 movement promoted! When everybody has 6 movement already.

I mean it's better than 4 that you said xd I'm not defending Wallace as much I like him I have no trouble admitting he's awful, was just corecting your little error.

Edited by Kubson

Just now, Kubson said:

I mean it's better than 4 that you said xd

5 movement is still bad and his stats are bad, I only used him because I semi ironmanned the game that he was the only good unit left that didnt require training.

Just now, Kubson said:

I know he's shit, I just said that after I editted my post

Well I didnt see the edit beause I dont get notified of it. Thats a reason I think double osting is a bit cumbersome, because you want to add something but you probably wont get the edit out in time.

Chapter 17: Pirate Ship. So I promised I would use Rebecca but I didn't in this chapter because I brought Lucius who wasn't that useful but I needed someone to tank the first few shamans and Rebecca could dodge them but I don't want to rely on that too much. I will use her next chapter because there's more deployment slots so don't fear but if she doesn't redeem herself she will get benched so we'll see. Also I didn't bring Raven, Florina or Canas because I already had them at level 20 so it would feel like cheating.

QIlFPF4.png
So I really needed the pure water the enemy who just attacked Matthew has and this one turn set back is intense like damn.

V00QyBU.png
Great, look at how much damage he does but well I need someone to tank the first few hits.

puliu5C.png
Sain is the Reaper once more.

LvqK1ct.png
Because she healed so much while arena grinding she got to high levels and has just enough Res to take 0 DMG from these guys.

ISigPf8.png
I love how he moves it so fast the lance bends backwards

b2L2nFI.png
Nuu! That's a 99.85 miss :(

03NIXpv.png
Why are you so mean RNG?

xow5SpJ.png
I love how pure water turns even people like Barth (FE6) or Gareth (FE10) into magekillers this guy here was facing 12 Atk with 3 Res, pop a Pure water and that's 10. 

kxLKWX5.png
I needed this crit because it allowed me to kill 4 out of the 5 dudes that were going to attack him.

Mbe5e3V.png
I can never remember when the reinfrocements come but, atleast in EHM they arrive at turn 8

fQbgPB3.png
I think these are the only ambush spawns in FE7?

33UOoSP.png
So I was thinking "Well I'll delay on killing the boss one turn so that I can kill a few of these but look at the turn count 'cause it sure feels like it, so now I went for the boss.

I8AzxDi.png
Canas is getting this but I will use Priscilla long term since she has a mount and is already A in staves but if she dies I would have to give it to Serra which might mean no Nino.

76sCoTd.png
Look at that! Eliwood contributing a little bit with killing the boss and reaching level 10 at it.

vvN9LuS.png
Grrr! When I screenshotted this, 1: The 4 "comets" where touching each other which made it look more cool and 2: The HP count wasn't lke that, thanks for ruining a perfect screenshot.

SHAmzD5.png
Good level up, finally.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10. He took out most of the enemies and really didn't miss unlike other cavaliers *we all look at Sain and Kent, the latter of which I didn't screen capture* 

lol Pure water...I never use it.

And I'm glad to see Lowen becoming better <3 really looking at his stats now, I would say he's already pretty good? Like the only things he needs more of are Luck and Res.

1 hour ago, Rose482 said:

lol Pure water...I never use it.

And I'm glad to see Lowen becoming better <3 really looking at his stats now, I would say he's already pretty good? Like the only things he needs more of are Luck and Res.

Yeah he doesn't double some enemies but he is doing very well. 

You should because they are really useful +7 Res is a big boost, Lowen for example won't have 10 Res until he is level 20/13 so I "skipped" 20 levels (he was level 13 when I used it) That's a lot, barth for example can use a pure water at base to have from 1 res to 8 which is way higher than most units it might seem like you need to conserve them but if you do you'll usually realize the game will be over before you even touched them. Really, I think you should use them in your Iron Man playthrough you will find them way more useful than what you might think.

Chapter 18: The Dread Isle. This chapter wasn't too hard really its okay-ish really.

7C42xqP.png
First of all some promotions, Sain I need him to be better and he was really bad in his previous state and even now he still sucks. I think the Tonymode patch should be called HHHM because it gives you some crappy stats ugh.

Dt5nQPx.png
Some stuff happened and I lost the promotion screen so here he is. 15 speed is godly.

LL6xrKK.png
Now let's talk about Dart, I used him in my first playthrogh and I really liked using him however I didn't know there was a member card and you need it to buy an Ocean Seal, but come on designers! At least on ENM give players the Ocean Seal through some random pirate because and this might be a shocker but when somebody is playing ENM they might not know about Secret Shops just a thought buttheads, anyway so I don't think I'll be using him much since the designers gave him that horrible con of 10.

yeLSmwG.png
Come on waifu! Don't make me bench you damn it!

J0PkrCP.png
I want to break the misconception that Hector is a good lord, first of all he uses Axes and this is pretty bad Axes are innacurate and he has such low Skill that even after I wasted the Secret book on him and he still misses everything he also has horrendous base speed and that growth of 35% is bad he might as well be called Barth with the obligation of forced deployed in HHM even worse is his promotion, he gains no movement, gains sword but because this game is EP heavy you will likely have him keep his Hand Axe so more inaccuracies and frustrations, and stats to "balance him out" which do little really. Seriously just because Eliwood and Lyn are bad it doesn't mean Hector is good a turd might be shinier than others but it's still a stinky turd. But well that's for another topic.

YqfEgDv.png
If I ever got to learning how to hack I would give Lowen a "Scythe" as a Prf weapon.

j2zbVL7.png
No don't kill him whilst being a green unit!

B3OYjTy.png
She is a good unit she flies she is resistent and has good base speed in EHM/HHM she has an Axereaver instead of a Steel Lance which is the worst weapn in the game for it's very high weight compared to their users' con. Anyway having an Axereavers makes your life easier you should have her kill the pirates that come from the top and make your life easier with the Axereaver.

mHUN8KI.png
It's cool that you critting but please get a good level up if you don't want to be benched!

5qS2xxE.png
Sain and Kent are like Alec and Noish with their same problems only minimized, because there's still instances where you wish Kent had more raw power and Sain more speed or skill.

5ijW2Sr.png
And this plus an Orion's bolt will help her out. It seems you barely avoided the bench.

jQTCPTp.png
Level 15 and he has these stats, ugh. My team basically consists of dead meat everywhere.

PbZQJcS.png
Kent killed the boss and got an Ok-ish level up.

Lowen's performance: 6.5/10 He didn't do much really but everybody sucked in thsi chapter I'm gald I'm done with it because it's so boring... I wonder how I will beat Battle before dawn with all these units.

He needed that luck stat anyway : P

And as for FE7 lords...I really don't find them that bad? IDK, like yeah Hector speed growth isn't great, he could easily get screwed over in some places, and I guess you can also say the same about both Lyn and Eliwood, but I really have so many great memories of them being good units.

1 hour ago, Rose482 said:

He needed that luck stat anyway : P

47 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

And yup, he needed that Luck!

I know you guys want to make me feel better about my luck but come on, .50% Hit and evasion and 1% Critcal avoid isn't anything meaningful.

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I know you guys want to make me feel better about my luck but come on, .50% Hit and evasion and 1% Critcal avoid isn't anything meaningful.

There will be a time where it will be meaningful, every number counts! :3

@This boi uses Nino You do realize the Ocean Seal is actually a buried treasure in Chapter 22/23, right? You have to just get Matthew or Legault to the general area it's in. The Secret Shop is only there if you missed it in Chapter 22/23.

8 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

@This boi uses Nino You do realize the Ocean Seal is actually a buried treasure in Chapter 22/23, right? You have to just get Matthew or Legault to the general area it's in. The Secret Shop is only there if you missed it in Chapter 22/23.

Great every player will know that on their first playthrough. the chapter essentially is a timer and for the entirety of the boring lyn's mode not once are you thought about sunken treasure or anywhere else. And even if they told me there was treasure in the sand it wouldn't be the first place were I would think a promotion item, for pirates, would be in the sand they really should have just placed it in some treasure chest .

11 hours ago, Rose482 said:

And as for FE7 lords...I really don't find them that bad? IDK, like yeah Hector speed growth isn't great, he could easily get screwed over in some places, and I guess you can also say the same about both Lyn and Eliwood, but I really have so many great memories of them being good units.

Eliwood and Hector were always awesome for me, Hector was like a general with skl and spd and eliwood was always really well rounded for me with high stats across the board (just look at the one in my signature lol ). I don't like Lyn though her strength is awful and she's so so frail and she feels like a swordmaster with no crit bonus.

Edited by Kubson

1 minute ago, Kubson said:

Eliwood and Hector were always awesome for me, Hector was like a general with skl and spd and eliwood was always really well rounded for me with high stats across the board. I don't like Lyn though her strength is awful and she's so so frail.

40% isn't what I would call  "awful" it's more like....somewhere in the middle really, could be better, could be worst, for me Lyn's strength always turned out fine, so I never really had a problem with her, but maybe that was just me getting lucky V_V