Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

10 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

40% isn't what I would call  "awful" it's more like....somewhere in the middle really, could be better, could be worst, for me Lyn's strength always turned out fine, so I never really had a problem with her, but maybe that was just me getting lucky V_V 

40% is really potent to getting screwed over -,- My Lyn had 14 str at level 8 promoted and def in single digits, maybe I'm just unlucky when it comes down to her

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 18x: Imprisoner of Magic. So I finished this level and we start to delve into the mid-game this chapter made me ask, can I beat this game at this current state? I feel underpowered but after beating this level I'm sure I will be able to also I guess no Marcus now it's not because I don't want to use him but it's because I'm full of units to use already but rest assured I can do this.

o1KJRnv.png
This guy has an Elysian Whip, I took this exact screenshot on my Rebecca thread but it's not the same anyway this Elysian whip will cause a sister fight between Florina and Fiora but I think it will go to Fiora first just because Florina is OP right now she still acts as a promoted unit, there are 3 Elysian whips in EN/HM and I'm planning on using 4 fliers of which 3 need to promote: Florina Fiora and Heath. Unless you buy Elysian's on the secret shop which I might do.

cWQetiZ.png
An early promotion because I still need to use her for that juicy Lowen support.

lXhxgqR.png
Matthew is coming here for the Elysian Whip obviously but if he just had 13 speed he would steal the Silver card from Aion which is why he has a sword a thing I rarely give to thieves because it helps with saving money.

Matthew: Hey a sword? And what's this bottle?
Eduardo: Yes I need you to fight for something, that water will make you resistant to Mages.

Matthew: Me taking thunders and fires? I don't know if I can
Eduardo: You'll be fine.

rvfdhoo.png
Nuuuuuu

oCnNJ8p.png
I love when the enemy has a reaver weapon and is at a disadvantage, it means -2 Dmg and -30 Hit huge boost!

M1hdRQK.png
Matthew missed twice...

YYcmNRh.png
Kishuna is a real lifesaver, now I can defeat the mages with Matthew!

Eduardo: Hey thanks Kishuna you're a lifesaver!
Kishuna: Nah don't worry about it ever since Nergal called me a piece of shit I'm willing to help you
Eduardo: Ok.

kk5K1RT.png
I would have pooped my pants if I were that bandit.

1FAZetr.png
Well there's still more mages to fight.

b9HkwV7.png
Sain: You know, attacking me in that state of yours would be an InSAIN idea hahaha
Knight: I'm actually happy to die...

7GDiPri.png
Hey this time this frame didn't get too choppy!

YAZEHNg.png
Yes Speed! Perfect Matthew now you can do what I need you to do.

82vtXHo.png
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mj7DIY2.png
Maybe my funds ranking will go from 0 to 0.1 now... (My funds ranking in my Rebecca thread was actually 2 stars, yeah I did pretty badly in that playthrough)

ZLceltR.png
Typical Lowen level up

ZySJS8d.png
Wait but I thought you had an Iron Sword not a Scimitar, still cool though.

KWZnrCx.png
Untypical Lowen level-up, doing better than Sain who is promoted!

LHWQrCn.png
You know this is the fun part of screenshotting, when you stop in the middle of the animation stuff like this happens and you realize that what seems like fluid movement is really most of the time a mess that appears and disappears quickly and is followed by another, in fact some of them look like they were made in MS paint, specifically the inbetweeners.

1VPBBJ2.png
I don't know why I wasn't expecting these bois to not attack but it's fine.

wkxlZR5.png
This godess Icon sucks, that's about it. But I might give it to Lowen for no reason.

98vHvie.png
Eduardo: Thx for the exp bro
Kishuna: You will pay for your betrayal!
Eduardo: Yeah ok takumi.

TVe7x72.png
Only 17 Exp? What! *Kishuna's laughter is heard in the distance*

Lowen's performance: 8/10 he did very nicely and was leading the charge, I really like the GBA cavaliers, all of them even you Forde 7 movement is still good.

What's with Lowen getting a bad level up, only to get a great one right after? This happened twice now I believe, oh and congrats on making it into the half way point <3 

And it's sooooo weird to look into GBA FE games stats after playing FE10.....

Chapter 19: Dragon's Gate. Well this chapter took forever I have so many screenshots this time around and well it was long I started doing this at 5:20 PM and it ended at 6:40 PM.

BpKbI0C.png
I went and checked my rankings out of curiosity and this is what I found, that tactics will not improve much because I suck at that. Survival will stay 5 stars however since now I will be resetting for every character, Funds will most likely end up between 2 and 4 stars, exp might not increase much because I usually prefer having my one team through the game and this time I don't know if I'll use Nino, Combat is very easy it will remain at 5 stars most likely.

SlsfESX.png
My Eliwood is quite decent actually, unlike other lords when he promotes he becomes better!

mMH8t9w.png
I thought the sleep staff would help me but it actually became a detriment later on.

LzSnVfw.png
I gave her the Elysian whip, I get another one next chapter so Florina will promote soon.

6mgeFwq.png
And this is formation. This screnshot is basically fodder for me to just say that I checked up the value of the short bow and killer bow and I'm not gonna use them, just for funds.

zEBjZAZ.png
Hmm, well sure but you need D in Axes to use the Hammer so I'll need you to use Hand Axes mostly, well since there's nothing for you to do go kill the knight to the left of your speech bubble.

lxeuygN.png
A x2 weapon killing a unit it's effective against? Oh wait it's just Hector's strength.

N85aZti.png
Fantastic way to start!

3Vy7w4Y.png
Lyn is helping in a rescue chain? I'm sorry I need to clean my glasses.

SPHv8og.png
I like this conversation, it's exposition but it's done so naturally it's perfect!

EHbrBWg.png
I missed another 99.55%

We4XqnK.png
He hasn't capped defense yet but this guy is insane.

ypS858z.png
How crazy is this? He takes 5 Damage from the paladin miniboss, Cameron; that's without taking the Rebecca and Eliwood support he has which because of Eliwood gives him 1 defense (Fire affinity doesn't give def but Anima does).

1U1Rz1w.png
Lowen: Promoted enemies are starting to appear like regular units? Do I even stand a chance?
Rebecca: Dear don't worry you can do it!
Lowen: Uh?

m9NUYKL.png
Eliwood: Yeah man this guy can't do anything to you!
Lowen: True, enemy paladins overrated but you will be defeated!
Cameron: Try me then!
Lowen: Do you know my name? It is Lowen CENA!! (TU TU RU RUUUUU)

cmCeDkh.png
Lowen: You can't see me
Cameron: Wh - what is this madness? *He and his horse are clearly frightened*
Canas: Watch your back fool! *Cameron dies*

KUYmmC6.png
Oh now Eliwood is going to be attacked at range but really this blocked many other enemies from attacking Hector so this set me back one turn.

bLLFGTu.png
NO DAMAGE!

kca0hsL.png
Followed up by a crit.

UutJp0E.png
Eliwood are you ok?

tICtu0B.png
This was the biggest fail, even if he grabbed all the chests Legault and Matthew could steal them back and this only prevented the member card dude for appearing, this guy has a Chest Key but I don't know why I valued it so much at the moment.

VaIIiSX.png
You're low on Hand Axes and I need a way to increase your rank, this is a 22% chance of fail (it's 31% -Luck and his luck is 9), but Devil Axe gives you 8 WEx per hit so you can get 16 from a kill and in a single round of combat you can have 24 WEx, that's inSAIN! *I laugh like a maniac* 

84ONKDJ.png
Like sister, like... younger... sister...

RFjKiHX.png
Ok

0hsTVpJ.png
Thankfully I gained D now so no Devil Axe, hooray!

qcMceV9.png
Promotion, she has a 7 ranged warp now, lol.

OQqBMqg.png
It's turn 23 and these guys keep coming stahp it! 

mZNzGsN.png
It's turn 2 trillion and by the end of this I have broken 2 Iron lances (33 uses combined), one flux tome (with 30 uses) and left a Heal down to 1 Use next chapter I'll go and buy so much stuff

kYqlagE.png
You know this should have been the paladin animation, they run towards the enemy and then they lift their weapon and smash it into the enemy's face, Great Knights from FE8 weren't a thing yet so it definitely could have been done. Also I told you Sain, I would fulfill your wish!

ujEapQp.png
This time I'll actually conserve my Luna uses a lot more because in the Rebecca thread I was so going to lose but by luck Rebecca dodged the dragon and critted twice, it was 1 AM but man did I recover the energy to jump of joy!

URRxmuR.png
Fiora is promoted now. Florina is next then Heath and I will also use Vaida, by the end of this most of my team will have a mount.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10. He helped the start of this chapter a lot and he actually doubled everything in the map except for Legault and one single Myrmidon, he had 12 Speed too so yeah he's great! I haven't gived him a lot of levels recently but I will try to kill Oleg (the next boss) with Him and Eubans as well, both of them should go *TINK* when they meet this 7 movement Knight.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

The blurry part of animations are supposed to make it look like it's a fluid animation but it's so funny to find out that characters can stretch parts of their body like Piccolo XD

OOOOOOOHHH Devil Axe, how much pain you caused to countless of players and enemies!

31 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

The blurry part of animations are supposed to make it look like it's a fluid animation but it's so funny to find out that characters can stretch parts of their body like Piccolo XD

OOOOOOOHHH Devil Axe, how much pain you caused to countless of players and enemies!

The Devil Axe isn't the bggest problem it's you! You 1 percent freak lol

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

The Devil Axe isn't the bggest problem it's you! You 1 percent freak lol

Hehhehehehehehehehehe

Who knows? Maybe I'm the RNG goddess? :3c

25 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Hehhehehehehehehehehe

Who knows? Maybe I'm the RNG goddess? :3c

But you say you are a male! This is blasphemy!

The GBA animations <3 

Also I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't wait until level 20 to promote their units, really the only game I wait until level 20 are like.....FE4/FE9/FE10 for obvious reasons for whoever played those games. 

4 hours ago, Rose482 said:

The GBA animations <3 

Also I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't wait until level 20 to promote their units, really the only game I wait until level 20 are like.....FE4/FE9/FE10 for obvious reasons for whoever played those games. 

Yes I love them to death the inbetweeners are funny but they do make the animation more satysfying to see.

Yeah I just pick a good level Like 12 or 13 and then "ta ta ta attaratatt wuwowowowwa ta ta ta ta ta ta taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tondun tondun tondun ta da taaa ta ta ta taaa ta ta taaa taaaaaa daaa da daaaaaa" (Promotion sounds lol).

4 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Lowen is doing good, I'm very happy about this. A Is Dart or Is Heath good experiment would also be interesting to do but due to their join time I'm not sure how good of an experiment that would be. Just thinking out loud here.

Yeah Lowen is far better than I expected. 

Yeah the reason I picked EHM instead of unlocking HHM is because Lowen joins earlier there and thus I wanted to report that chapter same thing with Rebecca however if they don't join early then HHM it is. Dart wouldn't be a bad idea really he is an axe user but a fast one his biggest problem is joining with a Steel Axe and that 10 con of him. Heath well I always arena abuse him so levelling him up normally I don't know. I'm planning on unlocking HHM after this so I will disappear for some time but I also plan on doing another type of LP I call it "SJW mode"  or Diversity mode, In which I plan to use one of every class.

9 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Lowen is doing good, I'm very happy about this. A Is Dart or Is Heath good experiment would also be interesting to do but due to their join time I'm not sure how good of an experiment that would be. Just thinking out loud here.

Dart can gain a shit ton of level ups in the Dread Isle, Prisoner of Magic and Glimpse in Time, due to large amount of pegasus knights, knights and mages who can't use spells, as well as a lot of axe units, who he does well against. I got him to level 20 in space of these 3 chapters and he is pretty fucking good once you grind him up, he's very fast and hits hard and the fact he can walk on water helps out a lot in outdoor maps. His only weaknesses are poor resistance and defence (although he does have high hp) and bad skill (he badly needs a secret book) and that low con. Overall with high strength, speed and a crit bonus he pretty much can kill anything in his path with a killer axe providing he can hit (which can be a pain). Dunno about Heath, never used him as by that point I just use a trained up fiora and florina. @This boi uses Nino (hope this reply isn't a problem)

Edited by Kubson

I find that if you get an Iron axe or two on the boat battle on the chapter prior to Dart joining and give them to him he does a LOT better. Now back on topic, even though Lowen is a mediocre cav I find I HAVE to use him maybe I'm a sucker for average joe characters I don't know. Maybe that's why I always end up using Dorcas a lot. But it is really nice to see him performing so well.

2 hours ago, Kubson said:

Dart can gain a shit ton of level ups in the Dread Isle, Prisoner of Magic and Glimpse in Time, due to large amount of pegasus knights, knights and mages who can't use spells, as well as a lot of axe units, who he does well against. I got him to level 20 in space of these 3 chapters and he is pretty fucking good once you grind him up, he's very fast and hits hard and the fact he can walk on water helps out a lot in outdoor maps. His only weaknesses are poor resistance and defence (although he does have high hp) and bad skill (he badly needs a secret book) and that low con. Overall with high strength, speed and a crit bonus he pretty much can kill anything in his path with a killer axe providing he can hit (which can be a pain). Dunno about Heath, never used him as by that point I just use a trained up fiora and florina. @This boi uses Nino (hope this reply isn't a problem)

Oh I know exactly what you mean, I like Dart as a character and he becomes AMAZING he's always part of my end team. I have gotten him to level 20 pretty quickly using the maps you just mentioned, giving him an Iron axe or two for his first few initial level ups also helps I think. While yes his skill, def and res are poor, his HP is so high and his speed and avoidence will likely cap and once he promotes these issues don't seem to be a problem. Usually one of his hits lands, I have even seen him double Swordmasters. SWORDMASTERS! Is that insane or what?

1 hour ago, Kubson said:

@This boi uses Nino (hope this reply isn't a problem)

It's not a problem, the only times replying on my post bothers me is when I haven't posted the first chapter, because it breaks the tidyness of it since I would rather have the first chapter be at the top so it's A the first thing people see and B because it's directly below the introduction and looks nice. Other than that, it's fine.

11 hours ago, Rose482 said:

The GBA animations <3 

<3 <3!...? That feels weird for me to use lol.

I never actually promote to 20 unless I'm arena grinding otherwise I early promote to give bonuses to my units way faster, also sorry for not replying to your reply before Dragon's Gate, I completely missed it.

Chapter 20: New Resolve. Wow I actually memorized the name of this chapter, often I forget except for a few others. 

htZ5b8Y.png
These are my rankings, it sucks lol.

fYYXz2b.png
Legault will do a lot of shopping 

O6L4QDB.png
Formation I guess

ksPzxOt.png
Rare image of siblings being nice to each other.

8ng1lmZ.png
Thank you! I actually planned to give Eliwood a pure water but I changed it to Hector right before and it payed off

T48PDDN.png
This map is easy, only 4 enemies lol

GtyaDq7.png
Now nothing can damge him, yeah Light magic is that bad!

Jhj8Kw0.png
5 Iron swords, 5 Iron lances, 7 Javelins, 3 Iron axes and 5 Hand axes

VxEI3a7.png
So I was wrong, Luck gives you 1 avoid every point you get so she has 46 Avoid.

TPPLuyc.png
I was surprised when I head the crit sound but what differentiates the Valkyrie crit?

z8Kxbw3.png
I paused at this moment randomly and I immediately screenshotted it because it looks good.

f1SXGvJ.png
I was wrong, light tomes are good for something, my funds rank.

2TetAFe.png
Ahh so that differentiates a valkyrie crit from a normal valkyrie hit

SXojMtR.png
it will be 2 Heals, 3 Mends, 2 Fires, 2 Thunders and 1 Flux tome

WUZ5UWT.png
Rebecca critting like usual

EjBEqyM.png
At the entry of the FE wiki it says thta shine is a powerful tome in all it's appearances, does this look like a powerful D rank weapon? NO

60zyVay.png
Even if bows had triple effectiveness in FE7 this would still do no damage

DCfQ2mQ.png
Promotion time!

KjPn4zi.png
Sure... But look IS telling you to early-promote way before Pitfalls.

LVzIPBI.png
I only used the arena once and it was here, she was just close to leveling up but also she gives a support bonus to Lowen

OjDFayB.png
He is talking about Isadora but she doesn't have emerald eyes.

kvyMUjI.png
Reinforcement time has arrived.

Mp61fbv.png
3 Steel swords, 2 Steel lances, 2 Steel axes and one Steel bow.

Yd9c1q1.png
Holy crap!

LcHrFMx.png
She's close to capping lol I'll give her the body rings probably

qE5M7Jh.png
Lowen is strong he is way better than people give him credit for

zDLwOmH.png
Nothing much but it's still cool

YXitWSX.png
So I registered this for the FE Wikia. What happened is I threw a javelin to a monk and then this happened, FE4/5/9/10 Canto. The only other place this can happen is in Valorous Roland when Eliwood attacks on a lava tile.

XdeleOt.png
I love dissecting animations like this, it looks so cool!

kJHCadL.png
This dude moves even if you're in a 15 or so radius of him I believe, what a dick. But look at those stats, he's so weak even for this point in the game!

H2FZ77u.png
I don't know if I'll ever use it or just keep it for funds rank.

YV0e0iE.png
I like how the wyrmslayer looks kinda like the duranal.

E9O0Wef.png
And Oleg dies well finally this chapter ends.

Lowen's Performance: 7/10 He didn't actually do much but then again there's not much to do in this chapter so lol.

I think they tried to threaten you with poison weapons, but as we all know, those are complete GARBAGE.

He is talking about Isadora but she doesn't have emerald eyes.

And a decent Constitution.

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I think they tried to threaten you with poison weapons, but as we all know, those are complete GARBAGE.

And a decent Constitution.

Posion weapons are very bad

I MUST CORRECT YOU THERE! 

First of all she has a base of 16 Speed and a growth of 50% which is very good next people usually give her the crappy heavy Steel weapons and then get *surprised* when she is slowed down everybody even Marcus is slowed down by a type of steel weapons, with steel lances being the worst since for the units that use them, they weigh a lot compared to her con however you'll see that even when being slowed down she can still double so her con is no problem.

Posion weapons are very bad

I MUST CORRECT YOU THERE! 

First of all she has a base of 16 Speed and a growth of 50% which is very good next people usually give her the crappy heavy Steel weapons and then get *surprised* when she is slowed down everybody even Marcus is slowed down by a type of steel weapons, with steel lances being the worst since for the units that use them, they weigh a lot compared to her con however you'll see that even when being slowed down she can still double so her con is no problem.

What about axes, though :o
Being a paladin, she has to cover the weapon triangle in some way or phase, does an Iron axe weigh her down?

2 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

What about axes, though :o
Being a paladin, she has to cover the weapon triangle in some way or phase, does an Iron axe weigh her down?

An Iron axe weighs her down but how much does it matter? Her base speed goes down to 12 with an Iron axe which is more than base marcus' actually and she is still going to double a lot of the slow enemies, Lowen is doing it at 12 speed so why can't Isadora at 12 AS? She also has 16 Base speed so you could use a Iron Sword to use her full speed. Let's also look at other units and see how they compare. Level 15 Kent has 13 Speed, however since he can't use Axes this is an unfair comparison, let's promote him and give Isadora 4 Levels now she has 18 Speed and Kent has 14 when you promote him at 15/1 Even then when using an Iron axe Isadora has 14 speed equal to kents so Isadora might be weighed down but speed is more important. As a sidenote let's look at her ranks, she focuses more on Swords and Lances, while Axes is a good addition if we are being real Paladins don't use axes a lot they more use Lances and Swords because they alreay have good ranks there so why bother training in axes the only reasony u might want D is for Hammers but even then because of FE7's x2 effectiveness you won't use it, and Steel Axes on paladins are bad for everyone so there's no reason to go D rank, axes will never be a problem for her unless you purposely give her a steel axe to weigh her down. And if you think her con is thaaat bad then you can give her a bodyring there's two in FE7 and you might think giving them both to Nino is a good idea but she's so fast (Once trained) that she will still double with elfire that she only really needs 1. So give a body ring to Isadora and one to Nino or if youre not using Nino give both to Isadora, she now has 10 Con and it makes her the most broken unit ever she can now use Javelins being weighed down by 1 and at the time she gets her second bodyring she will most likely be level 10 with 20 Speed and will get her speed down only to 19 but if she only uses one her speed goes to 17 and if she uses none then it goes down to 15 which can still double many unpromoted enemies except for the highest leveled myrmidons that there may be somewhere. SO why does she deserve the body ring? Why not anybody else? Well while she souldn't take both rings since she is fine with one and a 2nd one would be OP so the other ring can go to Florina Fiora or maybe Nino, but why should Isadora use that remaining body ring? Well because she has no competition for it, who are you going to give it too? Hector? Is he going to double now? No he is still as slow. But Isadora is fast and even without one she doubles just fine its kina like with giving a dracoshield to a unit with already high defense, they can resist even more attacks now and giving it to isadora means she becomes even faster which is better.  So don't give her a hand axe give her a Silver sword or Lance instead and watch her double!

An Iron axe weighs her down but how much does it matter? Her base speed goes down to 12 with an Iron axe which is more than base marcus' actually and she is still going to double a lot of the slow enemies, Lowen is doing it at 12 speed so why can't Isadora at 12 AS? She also has 16 Base speed so you could use a Iron Sword to use her full speed. Let's also look at other units and see how they compare. Level 15 Kent has 13 Speed, however since he can't use Axes this is an unfair comparison, let's promote him and give Isadora 4 Levels now she has 18 Speed and Kent has 14 when you promote him at 15/1 Even then when using an Iron axe Isadora has 14 speed equal to kents so Isadora might be weighed down but speed is more important. As a sidenote let's look at her ranks, she focuses more on Swords and Lances, while Axes is a good addition if we are being real Paladins don't use axes a lot they more use Lances and Swords because they alreay have good ranks there so why bother training in axes the only reasony u might want D is for Hammers but even then because of FE7's x2 effectiveness you won't use it, and Steel Axes on paladins are bad for everyone so there's no reason to go D rank, axes will never be a problem for her unless you purposely give her a steel axe to weigh her down. And if you think her con is thaaat bad then you can give her a bodyring there's two in FE7 and you might think giving them both to Nino is a good idea but she's so fast (Once trained) that she will still double with elfire that she only really needs 1. So give a body ring to Isadora and one to Nino or if youre not using Nino give both to Isadora, she now has 10 Con and it makes her the most broken unit ever she can now use Javelins being weighed down by 1 and at the time she gets her second bodyring she will most likely be level 10 with 20 Speed and will get her speed down only to 19 but if she only uses one her speed goes to 17 and if she uses none then it goes down to 15 which can still double many unpromoted enemies except for the highest leveled myrmidons that there may be somewhere. SO why does she deserve the body ring? Why not anybody else? Well while she souldn't take both rings since she is fine with one and a 2nd one would be OP so the other ring can go to Florina Fiora or maybe Nino, but why should Isadora use that remaining body ring? Well because she has no competition for it, who are you going to give it too? Hector? Is he going to double now? No he is still as slow. But Isadora is fast and even without one she doubles just fine its kina like with giving a dracoshield to a unit with already high defense, they can resist even more attacks now and giving it to isadora means she becomes even faster which is better.  So don't give her a hand axe give her a Silver sword or Lance instead and watch her double!

Absolutely right! I never thought it like that before D:

You opened my eyes, Edu! I was blinded by that number and the urge to cover the WT

Edited by 1% Critical Hit

1 hour ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Absolutely right! I never thought it like that before D:

You opened my eyes, Edu! I was blinded by that number and the urge to cover the WT

Wait really? I did it? I won? This makes me so happy and I don't know why.

KjPn4zi.png

lol

7 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

ksPzxOt.png
Rare image of siblings being nice to each other.

I mean....where is the lie?

And Isadora <3 Is it weird that a fan-game made me like her even more than FE7 itself? 

14 hours ago, Rose482 said:

KjPn4zi.png

lol

I mean....where is the lie?

And Isadora <3 Is it weird that a fan-game made me like her even more than FE7 itself? 

Yeah I just thought it looked weird

My brother and I fight a lot but Ninian and Nils like what?

I don't know what to think about that.

Chapter 21: Kinship's bond. What's more important short homework or my Lowen experiment? HHHHHHMMMMMMM the lowen experiment, definitely. Also this chapter isn't as long I'm trying to maybe make them be under 25 because I ca get carried away.

f7TmvrA.png
I thought 1% Hit would help and also I hit the limit for item storage, lol.

oimn662.png
I thought Eliwood wouldn't double because he had a steel sword and was weighed down by 3 but he actually doubles everything except the boss and the nomads. He has 9 AS. The enemies are really slow.

Njp0VSW.png
Priscilla wll do more side stuff rather than healing.

TLKP0Bb.png
Canas is so powerful that usually a Heal can bring a unit to max HP.

KMc6GPV.png
It might remain like this forever, that tactics but it's not because I take a long time it's because I arena abused otherwise I don chapters pretty averagely.

1GoKKDA.png
This is my formation the cavalier 2 spaces below Eliwood is Kent, I decided to bring him because why not? Cavaliers are always useful.

YKrzzft.png
9.5/10 Her biggest problem is her availability really but it's not that bad. She's beautiful and good what else can I say? Permateam of course! Marcus I mean he's good but he has problems in the lategame against promoted enemies with doubling them while Isadora doesn't, but Marcus is way tankier.

MWu2pmx.png
She can't reach any enemy in turn 1 except for a nomad I think that brings Eubans to us so big no-no really this Angelic Robe goes better to her, she has one free turn and it's the perfect time to use it.

A7PEGjq.png
Are you a big lunk of metal that gets destroyed against mages
Hector: Yes!

BzH42E3.png
Well introducing: Barrier staff! at the cost of 2250.99 you can now get your barrier staff to have you tank mage enemies!

uIXKqGY.png
Heath is ok I guess? I won't grind him in the arena and I alsodon't get another Elysian WHip till chapter 26 from a bishop "Oh that isn't so bad!" Chapter 26 is Battle Before Dawn... "Oh..." but it's possible I'll manage. 4 fliers 4 paladins is so good oh and one mounted healer.

3B6YeHP.png
Rath has good weapon ranks, it allows him to use the brave bow which helps him dish out damage befor ehe can start doubling and 1RKOing. I don't know If I'll use him, probably not.

q4qNEl0.png
He's dead now, but something weird happened, I reached level 20 and I kept gaining experience, why? Maybe it's tonymode in which case I might not play on tonymode later on, I don't know what other changes it might have done.

gRkkHWH.png
Oh come on! Well he's going to promote next chapter so if he promotes next chapter he will have the Following stats: 
49 HP, 13 STR, 13 SKL, 13 SPD, 12 LUCK, 16 DEF, 6 RES, 12 CON and 8 MOV. Pretty solid overall.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10 He tanks very well which is the main purpose of this chapter.

Edited by This boi uses Nino
I accidentall6 posted without the images, epic fail.

Lowen not having a strong last level up </3 that's a shame, but oh well he's still looking good anyway.

and lol tactics....I never really cared for them, I won' t stop using arenas just to get some more stars >.>