Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Exactly!

Here in Chile, Teachers get way less than they should get as payment, and then people complain why education is starting to suck more and more 

And I thought it was bad in the US...

teachers deserve more pay, they truly are what make or break a school 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

And I thought it was bad in the US...

teachers deserve more pay, they truly are what make or break a school 

Things are considerably better in the US apparently, but cuz' Chile is a try-hard copy of the US itself over the course of the years, things aren't that easy, manageable but not easy

like making Lowen a good unit, for example!

9 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Things are considerably better in the US apparently, but cuz' Chile is a try-hard copy of the US itself over the course of the years, things aren't that easy, manageable but not easy

like making Lowen a good unit, for example!

I wish you the best of luck

all Lowen needs is time to grow just like any unit!... Inb4 bases>growths

Alright your comment chain of teaching and stuff ain't getting quoted cause it's to long but it could have been taken to a PM. Also @1% Critical Hit Why can't you make GBA portraits? Ain't spriting the same or are your NES portraits actually portable to an NES.

And @SavageVolug I don't know why myself either he's such a cool guy.

Chapter 26x: Night of Farewells. Ah finally I hate this map now. Oh BTW I'm trying to make a "Rebecca analysis" video on my channel although I'm still nowhere near done I'm doing the script and if you want a teaser of it well... it's still pretty early so you'll have to wait a bit instead you can have this soundclip of me saying things in different languages that I uploaded to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Em9Txsa.png
This time the formation is different again you'll notice that Heath is the one taking Fiona's place but where Lowen was is now Raven and Kent is nowhere to be seen also that one at the left of Raven is florina, I kinda realized I couldn't use Fiora because I had started to use her I think a bit too late.

ktbdl6i.png
So at first I thought I was being 200% clever with my support positioning and then I realize that... Rebecca already has full supports... I'm an idiot.

IKv0IJB.png
This time I'm dropping Raven here and he makes quick work of them, in fact, his Res is so high that the Bishop doesn't target him because I guess he can't hit him? Lol the bishop was weird today.

KbaTZm5.png
Meanwhile Florina kills the mages in the south.

DnrWAJY.png
Raven never dissapoints.

ou52anD.png
Weapon triangle? never heard of it.

qgQ1vGu.png
Actually if he didn't have this point of speed he wouldn't double some enemies because his con is stupidly low for him and he ain't super fast either.

QizpSIT.png
Blergh

DinE3xH.png
Nino get's a good level up but this is the only one here.

EP16vVi.png
Florina likes to mess up the screen thing.

ogSIMqF.png
I even sent Legault to see if he would get berserked but no! I guess it's because I replaced his sword with a javelin so he wouldn't kill himself and Raven's high staff avoid that made him not use the berserk staff?

XkuZekl.png
Reaver weapons? never heard of them.

wQdsKah.png
That enemy calmed me down by reducing the uneven HP of 51 to 50. I guess baddies can help.

ZFK7apw.png
And now Florina is a monk, and a strong one at that.

5T2AFk1.png
Nino now doubles Pegasus knights!

PhxtTIZ.png
I always hammerned the staff when it was at 1 use but that always would happen when units needed healing so it's better to do it now than later I guess.

LNQzToK.png
Oh she dodges anyway.

ep80af3.png
Swordslayer? I've never- ouch nevermind.

yrp7AEO.png
She is kind of like Lute from FE8 with that superiority complex of hers only that Lute is actually decent, not a bithc and doesn't need a hair straightener.

18kM7Eu.png
Mercenaries this fast in EHM? What?

irJjtaF.png
The plan is to kill her so that when the floor rises up her boltings don't attack me and I can safely steal the angelic robe.

lGAG59U.png
Probably one of the most useless items in the game.

goixnke.png
So uh I think the floor doesn't rise if you kill Sonya, ups.

aUgT66d.png
So after what felt like forever in turn 22 the floor up mostly everywhere so now, I'm safe

yvBkgOP.png
And he crits, when he does perfect damage, with the exact same crit as the enemy, lol.

gEi2LJB.png
Thankfully he dodged. This is also the only time the bishop uses Berserk.

PY6ToMW.png
Alright our boy Lowen is now capping HP.

tHusfhK.png
Finally got this level up, since Lowen was killing weak enemies that don't give him much EXP he would almost not get this level up.

f8hrDuk.png
There we go! Master Tank Lowen!

6Lz6vlN.png
So before I wrap this thing up let's talk about these.
Fenrir is cool but it's too god-damn heavy!
Thor's Ire is a cool item.
Recover is a nice staff.
Speedwings going to Heath because he is way to slow.

Lowen's performance: 6.8/10 He didn't do much in this chapter mostly it was Florina doing like 60% of this map flying around. Also I checked and Lowen with his 19 Maximum average strength and the Rex Hasta doesn't damage the dragon and doesn't have effectiveness against the dragon like I remembered, but I do have supports so that will help and of course Fila's might will bring his 40 ATk - 40 Def from the dragon Dmg to a 15 Damage one which will be cool and let me check Rebecca's strength quickly, I'll just go on dual link and...

LONG SPOILER COMING UP BUT ITS IMPORTANT!!

Spoiler

OH NO!
WHY IS MY GAME NOT PROPERLY LOADING THE SAVE FILE INSTEAD OF THE SAVESTATE? OH LET ME ERASE THE SAVESTA- ... ... ... No...........

IT STILL DOESN'T WORK! I... HAVE TO PLAY THE CHAPTER ALL OVER AGAIN... PISS, FUCK SHIT! GRRRR THIS IS THE SECOND TIME MY SAVESTATE BOTHERS WITH MY SAVEFILE DAMN IT! WHY WHEN I BEAT THE CHAPTER? FINE, I'll LTC it, see if that works... oh crap, all LTCs are HHM but the map is different... :(

Just now, QuoteSoda said:

REALLY? You are so god damn fucked.WAIT i have i idea.Can you send your save To me soo i can pass for you? 

Well since i wont screen capture it I think i will be ble to do it fastr and onbiously not have to cocentrate on when to screen capture

16 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Also @1% Critical Hit Why can't you make GBA portraits? Ain't spriting the same or are your NES portraits actually portable to an NES.

Actually requires more knowledge of shades and colors than a NES palette in which you have to use at maximum like 3 colors, in GBA to make hair look like hair is kinda hard but I could try, at least... Always wanted to take one step forward into the spriting business!

16 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

She is kind of like Lute from FE8 with that superiority complex of hers only that Lute is actually decent, not a bithc and doesn't need a hair straightener.

Lute, the obviously superior mage doesn't need to reconstruct the world because she's already perfection herself.

Also really looking forward to that completed Rebecca analysis!!!

Chapter 27: Cog of Destiny. The infamous chapter for having those speedy valkyries in HHM... thankfully I'm free from that yipee! Anyway it still is kinda hard if you rush like a maniac into the reinforcement zones. Also started preparing for the co-commentating that I will start for the SJW FE7 challenge ( I repeat a billion times, I am not a SJW) which will probably be in december once I get vacations! Also many efs were pressed. 

FTkpFjR.png
Formation as always, and Raven has a Devil Axe and well that got him to use the hammer.

6RygmNr.png
How is Lowen doing? *1% Critical hit dances* *Crits* Fine.

EDZrBdX.png
How is RNG? *1% Critical hit dances* Fine.

KmsqFI3.png
How is Eliwood's defense? *1% Critical Hit dances* *Thunk* Good.

Vcj50fi.png
How is this unit? *1% Critical Hit dances* Good, very good.

jD1GeN8.png
1% Critical come back here! "But I'm tired!" Do you want me to bring Vaida over here? "Nononono I'm coming!!

Rtrg7tn.png
Drat! Where did that scoundrel go? Well this is a good kill.

yNN8ebr.png
Now I got you by the balls! "No!!" Dance again! *1% Critical Hit dances* Now this is a good level up! "(ouch)"

zb6Vj5s.png
1% Critical can't dance and change anything so whatever I guess.

9UHAXxE.png
This is a good promotion.

Lowen's Performance: 9/10. 1Rounding almost everything with the help of Rebecca of course.

Chapter 28: Valorous Roland. What? Another episode? Yes! I have a treat for you.

3ZIWQT0.png
This is the formation I used Rebecca and Lowen of course are kinda force-deployed for me so I guess I was full. Wasn't planning on using anyone else though.

1q5DTJN.png
How's Lowen's res? *1% Critical Hit dances* Good.

vBX0haX.png
Just a reminder that Canto exists here.

OyWL35V.png
Did that man just escape again? Why Lowen? Well Luck is cool I guess.

R4HQM3A.png
Female generic sniper! Time to show who is queen!

YBlZx6D.png
RIP in pepperoni. Rebecca is the only female archer allowed to live.

Lowen's Performance: 7.5/10. He didn't do much but this chapter is very boring when you don't use a bad Eliwood so that's that he did obliterate anything like always so that's a plus.

Again thanks to 1% Critical for joining me in this one. Press F to pay respects to this man because he is  cool dude.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

4 hours ago, Rose482 said:

*I press F* 

Press D for Dancing Luck, a dance that assures good level ups and critical hits, but not promotions! My personal skill!

Watching La Ruedita del Destino (Cog of Destiny) being beaten by Lowen and his fiancee was some experience, let me tell ya!

Chapter 29: Sands of Time. Finally I beat this chapter it was kinda hard but with some warp-strats I pulled it off. Also on one attempt this happened (It's not Rick Astley, I promise): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti99t4GQvPM

5sbXTFF.png
Formation for this chamber.

C1IVYMh.png
Formation for this other chamber, Rebecca gets the support bonuses from Sain and Lowen to kill the shaman to the right with a sleep staff and Florina kills the druid with a berserk staff.

ZNg4EZ7.png
Vaida has 21 DEF which means she takes 0 damage form almost all archers except the silver bow ones.

QltraGw.png
Vaida with a Javelin and a Spear does wonders here, of course I moved her south because there's many enemies if she just stayed here.

1RA8gE4.png
Nuuu Rebecca!

mPle3vk.png
Merlinus?

Dku8o6j.png
Elibian accounts, year 980. After the death of Uther, Hector had taken up the role as Marquess although to avoid political unstability if he were to die while defending the castle, he set his item manager merchant, Merlinus, as Marquess for the duraton of the battle, around 3 hours. Thankfully Hector survived and Merlinus stepped down although if by intimidation or loyalty we don't know.

LOL

1uTGP2w.png
Rebecca is my crit queen.

xQd8kRa.png
That annoying druid below has a sleep staff, so I'm warping Canas to here.

sk2zNuM.png
Luna is so good against those pesky staff druids.

fRSdK54.png
All of you want to see Lowen with capped DEF so....

dPBim6k.png
Rebecca did this as a way of saying sorry.

iyvr5b1.png
It's a good treasure item, that's all there is to say.

nzfAicy.png
Oh...

tP13Ljd.png
I don't know who to give this to maybe I'll just keep it for funds.

Lowen's Performance: 7/10 He didn't really fight much but thats because this chapter is so easy if you just kill the boss, who moves... so you lure him out and kill him.

On 9/16/2018 at 6:40 PM, Rose482 said:

I don't think I've ever used a body ring in my life, I sometimes forget their even a thing lol V_V

Really? Huh.

On 9/16/2018 at 6:50 PM, QuoteSoda said:

Every time that a 69 appers YOU NEED TO HIT,No meter if kills the unit or not.

Also who well is your Ranking's?

I haven't checked I'm a dummy.

Chapter 29x: Battle Preparations. Ugh I don't know why I didn't redo this chapter I'm not satisfied with it. I still need to give Lowen the dracoshield and infact almost dies because I forgot about it and before I realized I already saved well now there's VoD to do and I didn't even get 5 arena battles for Lowen, I got 3. One he nearly dies so I call back and the other I had to skip because I stupidly didn't give Prisiclla the recover and I saved over the file so there's no way to return :(

HJLnRcS.png
This cavalier doubles yeah there's no way this could have been worse. So he had 21 SPD wha?

5n01KGt.png
Sure.

uwodS34.png
The plan was to prostrat Merlinus and get him to Priscilla for her to grab a recover to heal however instead I accidentally made her not grab it an dinstead just deposited the barrier and well this was just  waste of warp and I didn't reset, I'm writing this 10 minutes after and goddamn it I hate this outcome I don't even know if Lowen can reach 20 which is a secondary goal but still.

VJHraPn.png
Yeah good one but I already know the pattern.

1.- HP
2.- HP and Luck
3.- HP and Def
4.- HP STR SKL SPD LCK RES
 REPEAT.

Lowen's Performance: 6/10. It's the lowest recent rating. Why? Well because anything doubles him in the arena and for some reason eenmeies have iron weapons and you only have Iron Lances.

*Sigh* I'm not too happy you can probably realize

10 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

If my internet didn't messed up, I could've been there to avoid that bad luck over there :c

I guess you could have at least prompted me to reset to have hopefully changed my mind.

Hey everyone, doing VoD is going to be hard and so rather I wanted to do something that just got in my head while at school. It's not perfect but I thought I could put it here to keep you entertained with something at the very least: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xthi4OHwbaU&feature=youtu.be

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Chapter 30: Victory or Death. Yes it's been some time since I've posted so let's get straight to it.

yOQe8jr.png
Dracoshield goes to Lowen, Now once he hits level 20 his defense will cap.

92fS9l3.png
Marcus just say that I suck already, well I guess it's an average of 3 stars but the bad rankings are the ones that matter the most

i3e4Jvv.png
This might sound weird but I actually want to use erk now, he is also level 10 so I can use the earth seal on him instantly although since the promo doesn't give speed i won't do that.

j1dLaEw.png
Like on the video I showed, I'll use the warp staff to bring Florina here but only her and she will kill the bolting sage instead.

7eeuWJm.png
I had to watch this level up like 20 times and I'm tired of it, that's because of all my attempts to "LTC" imagine what people like dd151 have to watch over and over again with the same screw ups on som attempts and so on.

CedPJd0.png
Ambush spawns. I hate you why Nomads out of all enemies?

rZRCxSG.png
Hammerning the warp staff like before

U9nop2y.png
Yeees good level up

IYlRabH.png
Fiora will always crit, fliers always crit, is FE7's rng rigged and makes them crit more?

7SQ3ZPA.png
What the hell is this? Threatening? More like a joke.

Kfudsw4.png
Capped Florina

Bzusm9b.png
Could you not crit and let Erk have the kill?

zGAMuLu.png
Oh come on!

OQb2dgF.png
Yes these ambush spawns hold meaning in this map right? Wrong

sWMhbaz.png
Oh and this happened because I forgot that purge bishop existed and I didn't move her away, bummers.

Lowen's Performance: 9/10 He just does what he needs to and gets the job done and doesn't exagerate like with Sain's excess strength or Kent's excess speed.

13 hours ago, Jerry Kuma said:

Considering redoing that? Or nah, you're going to continue forth.

I do want a 5 star ranking on survivability atleast.

2 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Ambush spawns are the worst in any FE.

Also, any reason to use Erk now?

Yep.

Not really only that he was level 10 and I get a Earth Seal but I guess EXP rank too?

Chapter 30: Victory or Death: This chapter is so long and I'm tired. Anyway this is nearing it's end. Damn this started in July, remember when I used to post daily? Heh, ah good times, but I knew anyways that school was gonna punch me hard so yeah sadly I can't do much about school, while beating this chapter I realized I would have to heavily reform how I made these threads and posts but ah well, I'll leave all the speak at the end. 

Jz7etJs.png
The formation from the previous attempt is the same. Erk is there because I get a new earth seal and I wanted to use it but I guess 1000 EXP also helps my exp rankings? Maybe just a bit but at least it won't look like crap *Turncount laughs*

TnnFcQS.png
The only change in preps was giving Raven a Mend for Renault so he doesn't have to use his fortify

uZexJWc.png
Nomad ambush spawns must go to hell, and that's what Florina is doing.

GTxgGve.png
My instinct always prefered this fort over the other one and it turns out it'soutside the ambush range so... I guess I would point it out?

dZRVNnL.png
I'm glad I didn't die here making me have to play 5 minutes again and thus have me not be writing this yet, 'cause I'm tired.

lqQ2Zn0.png
Guess what I'm hammerneing, I can't remember it might be an Elfire since that is a valuable weapon. Also funnily enough I don't use the warp staff again so this was useless but I guess next chapter it might see some use?

CXoyTHn.png
Honestly I didn't remember I did this move where I warp Nils to dance for Erk later to have him kill 2 things, a knight and a general.

vCkvD3V.png
Level 11 was a perfect one but this one wasn't

DXKfbLQ.png
Who would win? 6 Communist bois or 1 fliyng grill?

GZZiG1o.png
Capped Florina, like really another problem with this thread is that I nearly rely on Florina who got amazing stats from that arena bug, that justs shows how bad I am.

oy8nN6N.png
Who would win? 12 Communist bois or 1 German Panzer?

BsVuulA.png
This item is irrelevant now I guess, FUN FaCt: Lowen (with the 2 dots above the "o") means Lions in german. Which is cool but he is more of an elephant. Imagine if his name was pachyderm hehe.

4IFJKeQ.png
Like why? Funnily enough Set's stands for Sety from FE4 and it makes sense because Sety is a dodgetank and this ring gives +10 Avoid which is very crap, how about 20? Then it would have been useful.

8n5PPUB.png
Now it's mandatory that everything that does 0 damage to him gets screenshotted

28wLRk0.png
Renault is underrated. 12 magic is bad but like the hell? He has good speed and his divine tome helps him kill some reinfrocements near here and he is also tanky and comes with A in staves which you don't need here but it's still pretty cool.

rlQBtuO.png
Good

PRySept.png
Don't challenge Rebecca.

QqXxM3O.png
I'm not using him for the next chapter just wanted 1000 EXP for the rank

eFQVAAd.png
All reinforcements stop at turn 36, thank god!

IQPPQLZ.png
That's good I guess.

eKulU5k.png
It's finally over! Yes! We are near the end, but almost all my weapons are broken, hopefully I have some in the convoy and I am also running out of bows so yeah there's that, anyway a thing I'm ashamed of is that... well... I abused the boss and got Rebecca to a level where she got 38 HP to survive the dragon, I didn't for Lowen but still. On my next "experiment" thread I will seriously have to impose rules on these LPs and maybe how many screenshots I can put in too.

Lowen's Performance: 9.5/10. Not much to say he is almost 20/20 any unit will be good.

Alright people be ready for the finale. I'm so anxious for it. See you tomorrow!

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Now it's mandatory that everything that does 0 damage to him gets screenshotted

It's mandatory to see that god tank everything!

I hope my internet doesn't make me angry, because I wanna see that finale with my own eyes.

19 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

It's mandatory to see that god tank everything!

I hope my internet doesn't make me angry, because I wanna see that finale with my own eyes.

Sadly the last chapter has strong enemies, Your internet didn't make you angry thankfully.

6 hours ago, QuoteSoda said:

Renault Stats Are more hero-like Than bishop,If renault was a Hero but with Streng and Defense as a Hero He could Be the Gadoh Of the game

Interesting idea...

Chapter 30: Light. So we have finally ended this. Thank you all for following this thread, enjoy.

43jwQBZ.png
The talisman goes to Lowen because why not?

0sGo9Q2.png
I'm sorry but 17 speed doesn't cut it.

JRfcZyJ.png
Just going to show the dialogues and not write anything in them

HR410z7.png

uwXokla.png

ejb27BB.png

TtPu7z2.png|

YwYvvfb.png

wCW1tS3.png

Ds2y0yo.png
This is the formation and I've got a plan.

xHUHF2Q.png
This guy is pretty scary

T5Hc7T8.png
I don't know when I developed the Lyn X Florina support

1Ic2ocP.png
Florina crits when the time is dire.

mf2qpjH.png
Warping Rebecca here to kill the mages, with a pure water and bith Sain's and Lowen's support of course!

Bn3Zal1.png
Jesus Christ!

23CDdX7.png
Stop cheating!

Qcf4J8p.png
Damn!

D05dNTS.png
Pent: Get off me!

1YoF9RZ.png
Breaking News! Old Man crits communist.

brPvYJv.png
Failed to capture the level up but it's a blank one.

03nUlnA.png
Mangs: The tables have turned

PAUozDx.png
Lyn is crying in the corner right now.

tRBOjmx.png
Raven was sent here to kill this annoying guy.

BxbeRco.png
They will forever stay with each other.

hekoYIP.png
Dragon is dead, killed by Lowen. Elibe shall remember him.

BYMOzBO.png
And we have a half-dragon Roy now.

7vIVRbw.png
Ugh my rankings are so bad

AFznXSm.png
Cute

zAbsfV2.png
It's so typical of a casual player "Arena grind", "Don't let anyone die". "Use Silvers at the end and buy a lot of them", "Only use one team". All these rankings are explained with those sentences.

BgY4hV3.png
And that was it people, I hope you all enjoyed it and see you later hopefully december, when I am ready to do my 1 unit of every class run. Till later!

Lowen's Performance Overall: 8/10. He starts rough and will see himself not double when enemies are doubled by other units but soon he will catch up and be able to take a lot of hits. It's a knight but on a horse, I imagine that horse is exhausted.