Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Rose482 said:

congrats on finishing this <3 You worked so hard on this, so I'm happy you were able to finish it. 

Thank you. Now as to unlock HHM.

3 hours ago, QuoteSoda said:

For me I only have Low rank On Turn's Count Because All of the others Are 5 Stars.I am low like a Snail when is about Play fast

Yeah the tactics ranking is the hardest of them all.

23 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

PAUozDx.png
Lyn is crying in the corner right now.

She did nothing and felt like nothing.

But Lowen did so good!! Congrats on finishing this! :D

I was going to do one like this but I really lack time. Anyways, Lowen is my favorite unpromoted cav, not because he's OP or something like that, but because I think he's the true Jaegan in FE7. Since Marcus is too stronk for letting weakened enemies on the field, Lowen is the one who does that. His 30% S/S/S growths are very lackluster but his bases are sort of alright. I like to think him as a very lucky armorhorse. Also, he's so cutie dootie dooey, he's not like that machist Sain or BoringKnight. 

4 hours ago, Soviet Cut said:

I was going to do one like this but I really lack time. Anyways, Lowen is my favorite unpromoted cav, not because he's OP or something like that, but because I think he's the true Jaegan in FE7. Since Marcus is too stronk for letting weakened enemies on the field, Lowen is the one who does that. His 30% S/S/S growths are very lackluster but his bases are sort of alright. I like to think him as a very lucky armorhorse. Also, he's so cutie dootie dooey, he's not like that machist Sain or BoringKnight. 

Well just like Marcus I think his speed is enough although his strength does require him to have a good support and his skill will be problematic for a time.

Sain isn't a machist since he never tries to dominate women or make them feel inferior to him rather he is a womanizer which is the type of person that flirts a lot.

Kent is boring, why can't he say anything spectacular? Heck even Cain's portrait in FE1 Is way more entertaining than Kent which is sad, everybody hates this guy and it is very sad

On 07/10/2018 at 4:20 PM, Critical Sniper said:

Sain isn't a machist since he never tries to dominate women or make them feel inferior to him rather he is a womanizer which is the type of person that flirts a lot.

Llike a White knight Like you (internal joke)

2 minutes ago, QuoteSoda said:

Llike a White knight Like you (internal joke)

HAHAhahA HAHA hA haha ah yeah no White knight is like a feminist man, tha Ain't me. Stop the joke already you brazilian forest creature