Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

26 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I already specified that it was EHM in the introduction post.

No I'm sending an SA1 file, the Saves that VBA uses, through Gmail PM me at the end of this series to get it.

Oof I missed that 

sounds good 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here’s a point. Probably could’ve made it on the Rebecca topic but it’s being made here.

Eliwood Hard mode isn’t that hard

just saying. The biggest difference between Eliwood Normal and Hard is the EXP difference IIRC. I’m fairly certain that the enemies aren’t actually buffed statwise from the normal modes. I do think they get different weapons however (cough cough horseslayer Myrmidon cough cough). And I’m aware of lower deployement slots, at least in some maps (Ch. 28 comes to mind). Other than that I don’t believe it to be that challenging.

2 minutes ago, Aut said:

Here’s a point. Probably could’ve made it on the Rebecca topic but it’s being made here.

Eliwood Hard mode isn’t that hard

just saying. The biggest difference between Eliwood Normal and Hard is the EXP difference IIRC. I’m fairly certain that the enemies aren’t actually buffed statwise from the normal modes. I do think they get different weapons however (cough cough horseslayer Myrmidon cough cough). And I’m aware of lower deployement slots, at least in some maps (Ch. 28 comes to mind). Other than that I don’t believe it to be that challenging.

I know it isn't that hard but I wanted his great availability

1 hour ago, Rose482 said:

Him getting Res <3 lol I love Lowen's growths.

We can expect him to get a lot of Strength and Speed as well as nice Skill but fall in Def and Res. 

Oh! When did you start this? Lowen? Yay! My bro! Ok, Lowen is probably not the best cav in the game, but......I don't know I find him too loveable to not use. I tend to be a sucker for characters that are just average joes, no outlandish gimmick they're just a regular guy. Like Stahl for instance, and Marty, (who doesn't love Marty?). Lowen is not necessarily my favorite character in FE7 but he's up there.

Chapter 13x: The Peddler Merlinus. It's so ironic I keep leveling up Luck but I keep getting bad luck. But this chapter wasn't hard, I tried to affect the RNG a billion times to see ifI couldget somethin other than a pure HP growth but it was just an Hp and luck level hat I could manage, Ridiculous.

But first go check out @1% Critical Hit on his NES Styled characters thread for amazing art like this Lowen sprite art andmake sure to follow him.
5b5a5aa6e9a00_Lowenby1CriticalHit..png.77d1e69cc62c05bc915e12cc717a7734.png 

5b5a56223051d_Chapter13x-1.PNG.6726848271118cc801f93daf5ec546a6.PNG  One more level up like this and I will restart this entire run up to this point.

5b5a5623bc057_Chapter13x-2.PNG.34a74ce82f58552bc5c1909f7b6aaae2.PNG  Screw you.

5b5a5624ea2d4_Chapter13x-3.PNG.69d6db3502b8d6490cca25edb3a77370.PNG  How about you spend your RNG on getting Speed? You're 2 points short of the average

5b5a562660d14_Chapter13x-4.PNG.5e3e3a1ef8fad7bbe53f9ac7fdec2022.PNG  No speed again?

5b5a5627c391e_Chapter13x-5.PNG.238089fcbbd41487cd627de8958436c5.PNG  Merlinus: Mama Mia! I'a never seen sucha bad luck!   Lalo: Get used to it...

Lowen's Performance: 5/10 He didn't do anything great, and didn't gain any good levels. Maybe next time I'll get lucky, seriously this RNG wants to make my posts boring.

12 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Oh! When did you start this? Lowen? Yay! My bro! Ok, Lowen is probably not the best cav in the game, but......I don't know I find him too loveable to not use. I tend to be a sucker for characters that are just average joes, no outlandish gimmick they're just a regular guy. Like Stahl for instance, and Marty, (who doesn't love Marty?). Lowen is not necessarily my favorite character in FE7 but he's up there.

You're totally right, he's down there in crap cav alongside Treck and Forde.

Edited by This boi uses Nino
@1% Critical hit

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

What's up with this RNG, it's killing this run!

I know! I can't believe it! Why does this game hate me?

17 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Who needs other stats when you have HP? : P

Everyone

3 hours ago, Jerry Kuma said:

RNGesus didn't like how blessed Rebecca was last run, therefore he's punishing you with a cursed Lowen.

TIS IS FATE

Blessed you mean -1 speed?

1 minute ago, Jerry Kuma said:

Besides that, you had a very blessed Rebecca good sir.

What do i need 30 luck for?

1 hour ago, Jerry Kuma said:

Uhhhhh ermm.... not getting hit by things?

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND CAPPED STATS = MAX POTENTIAL

The wiki said so.

No it doesn't the Wiki is not reliable because many noobs change the data there even after someone experienced did. 30 Luck means 15 Avoid, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! and 15 Hit, It's not a good stat its a horrible one.

Just now, This boi uses Nino said:

No it doesn't the Wiki is not reliable because many noobs change the data there even after someone experienced did. 30 Luck means 15 Avoid, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! and 15 Hit, It's not a good stat its a horrible one.

I was joking, lol.

Also I'm crossing my fingers that this Lowen gets blessed in strength. If Lowen ends up getting blessed in defense... Well this will be one funny run.

Edited by Jerry Kuma

Chapter 14: False Friends. *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

5b5bbc2739434_Chapter14-1.PNG.febac67ce339160ed71764cbffe5ae68.PNG  See? Why can't you all get a good level up? 

5b5bbc2a8635e_Chapter14-2.PNG.7200a60ac7bf551523a7d85d80b18c1f.PNG  This isn't your experiment, you don't need to show off.

5b5bbc2d0f055_Chapter14-3.PNG.75d0420d82bd4270943adf8293a78396.PNG  I wil delete this save file because this is just ridiculous and because it would be a bad deal for you, I'm also playing Lyn's mode this time.

So expect to not see a post in 2 or 3 days. When I will restart all the way back to chapter 11 because this playthrough has been utter trash and I don't want you to keep seeing my anger in these levels as funny as it might be. I thought EHM didn't lower Growths what's next? Lyn will have 24 Strength at level 2 and 3 Speed at level 20/20? Or a serra that get's Def and HP only? Oooh I cn't wait to see those!!! additionally I ulocked Bartre's A supoort with Dorcas so now that I'm resetting so early I might be able to get Karla and unlock their A support.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Boi, don't throw in the towel so fast. Your Lowen isn't even that bad: +1 HP / +2 Str / +1 Skl / -1 Spd / +.5 Lck / -1 Def / +1 Res. (rounded to the nearest integer unless the average is exactly at .5)

-1 Spd sucks, of course - but you could check how many enemies are sitting at exactly 5 AS because those are the only ones that Average!Lowen fares better against than your Lowen. I don't have any EHM stats ready, but in HHM's chapter 14, those would only be the two initial Peggies (not the reinforcements because those wield Slim Lances) and the Archers.

Lyn capping STR, Wil capping SPD and RES, Dorcas capping SPD, Wallace capping SPD, Matthew capping STR and not capping SPD, Lucius capping DEF, Nils capping STR. Mark my words lol

Will you give Lowen the Antifa's Tears? (I think that's what they're called, item that boosts "maturity" AKA growths) I've found that usually helps Lowen out significantly, (I realize that's still a way's off before you get them but, eh...you know.)

10 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Awww V_V I'm sad you have to reset this, but good luck, can't wait to see that strength blessed Lyn. 

Fine I'll use her since I'm playing EHM it shouldn't be that hard if I actually just think more carefully about every move I should become a better player, hpefully I achieve that here.

8 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Goddamn it Lowen :c

Lowen in a nutshell: HIHI IMA GET A HP AND LUCK LEVEL hihihi and then I will crit HEHEHE

8 hours ago, ping said:

Boi, don't throw in the towel so fast. Your Lowen isn't even that bad: +1 HP / +2 Str / +1 Skl / -1 Spd / +.5 Lck / -1 Def / +1 Res. (rounded to the nearest integer unless the average is exactly at .5)

-1 Spd sucks, of course - but you could check how many enemies are sitting at exactly 5 AS because those are the only ones that Average!Lowen fares better against than your Lowen. I don't have any EHM stats ready, but in HHM's chapter 14, those would only be the two initial Peggies (not the reinforcements because those wield Slim Lances) and the Archers.

Already deleted the file, My Lowen might not be that bad but it's not just him, the other units are also bad and I can't solo the game with just one unit, he isn't even +2 in strength that's because of the strength ring, I just pretend it is to make me feel better about my crippling luck.

8 hours ago, Kubson said:

Lyn capping STR, Wil capping SPD and RES, Dorcas capping SPD, Wallace capping SPD, Matthew capping STR and not capping SPD, Lucius capping DEF, Nils capping STR. Mark my words lol

Now that you mention Mark I called the tactician something funny oh I Imagine the game's historians "And the great tactician [Mark] saved the world by eradicating the [Dragons] in the [Dragon{3-1-21-19-20)] oh ho ho that would be funny but cruel. At the start of Eliwood's story they will mention his name and it will be funny.

4 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Will you give Lowen the Antifa's Tears? (I think that's what they're called, item that boosts "maturity" AKA growths) I've found that usually helps Lowen out significantly, (I realize that's still a way's off before you get them but, eh...you know.)

That isn't the name but I forgot as well. Uhm maybe? I'll see.

PS: Ifyou only read what I respond to you then stop, I tend to give some important info by separate anyway can you guess what my tactican's name is?