what's your favorite chicken nugget dipping sauce

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That is untrue, burgers from a fast food joint are usually unhealthy (and I don't eat fast food anymore)
Gourmet burgers and homemade burgers are not only not as unhealthy, but also can be healthy for you, in fact! 
All hot dogs are unhealthy though, no matter who makes em or where you get em. Eating a hot dog every day will do more harm to you than eating a burger everyday

I see, at least we both agree honey mustard is great ~

Well yeah, of course some burgers are better for you than others, like I said, turkey burgers are. I'm sure some hot dogs are better than others too. Like, all pork or all beef ones are probably better than ones with mixed meat types. I don't know if turkey or chicken hot dogs exist, but if they do, they'd be better for you too.

But not eating hot dogs is your choice. :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well yeah, of course some burgers are better for you than others, like I said, turkey burgers are. I'm sure some hot dogs are better than others too. Like, all pork or all beef ones are probably better than ones with mixed meat types. I don't know if turkey or chicken hot dogs exist, but if they do, they'd be better for you too.

But not eating hot dogs is your choice. :P

Nah, the issue isn't the meat. It's the way they make it. They don't clean the meat before it's grinded into pieces, all the bacteria and stuff in certain parts of the things they use is still there. They use water to help mix it which kinda ferments all the nastiness... you can eat a hot dog made out of literally anything and it'll always be bad for you
That being said, even a beef burger can be healthy. It's just fast food places that are like, consistently unhealthy. There's more to a burger than just what kind of meat it's made out of

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ketchup because i'm indifferent to BBQ sauce and i hate everything else.

no honey mustard?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

no honey mustard?

Nope. Don't like that either. Aside from ketchup, BBQ sauce (which, again, i'm indifferent to) and mayonnaise (if that counts but why would you ever dip your chicken nuggets in it), i think the vast majority of dipping sauces are terrible. I am now ready to be burned at the stake for having such a blasphemous opinion.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Nope. Don't like that either. Aside from ketchup, BBQ sauce (which, again, i'm indifferent to) and mayonnaise (if that counts but why would you ever dip your chicken nuggets in it), i think the vast majority of dipping sauces are terrible. I am now ready to be burned at the stake for having such a blasphemous opinion.

@eclipse Ban this scum

*braces for ban*

1 minute ago, Hectorcopter said:

There’s a better reason to not eat hot dogs than “it’s unhealthy”; it’s easy to choke on it!

I mean, you can easily choke on a lot of foods. 

Just now, Dragoncat said:

Hot dogs are everything the butcher can't use like the rectum etc. But ironically enough that's what I had for dinner last night lol.

Did you enjoy your rectum?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I couldn't let that perfect opportunity go

1 minute ago, Hectorcopter said:

Yes but hot dogs are especially bad when it comes to this if you don’t cut it into bite sized pieces.

Or just....eat it normally. And chew before you swallow. That's the 101 trick to not choking on food. Like, unless you're eating the thing whole in one bite, you shouldn't be choking on a hot dog. I know i said you can easily choke on most foods but that's usually if you aren't paying attention.

2 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

ranch is gross

Agreed, ranch is the worst of the worst dipping sauces.

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nah, the issue isn't the meat. It's the way they make it. They don't clean the meat before it's grinded into pieces, all the bacteria and stuff in certain parts of the things they use is still there. They use water to help mix it which kinda ferments all the nastiness... you can eat a hot dog made out of literally anything and it'll always be bad for you
That being said, even a beef burger can be healthy. It's just fast food places that are like, consistently unhealthy. There's more to a burger than just what kind of meat it's made out of

Strange, I've gotten more gas and stomach problems from fast food burgers and pizza than hot dogs. In fact, hot dogs have never made me sick.

when I was 3 I almost choked to death on a hot dog and had to have the heimlich maneuver performed on me

Strange, I've gotten more gas and stomach problems from fast food burgers and pizza than hot dogs. In fact, hot dogs have never made me sick.

That's because fast food is just disgusting LOL

That's why I don't eat fast food anymore ~and instead I visit red robin every now and then

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Did you enjoy your rectum?

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I couldn't let that perfect opportunity go

LOL and I actually clicked all those spoilers too!

For real though, hot dogs are good in mac n cheese.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

LOL and I actually clicked all those spoilers too!

BLEH
That sounds... BLEH

Im one of those people who eat ketchup and mac n cheese though so I cant judge

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

...What? That sounds so gross. Never heard of anyone combining those two at all.

Now hot dogs in baked beans = awesome. This was mine and my mom's "bachelorette" dinner before she married my stepfather. I wish she'd cook it more again.

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's because fast food is just disgusting LOL

That's why I don't eat fast food anymore ~and instead I visit red robin every now and then

I like Red Robin, but because they put lettuce and tomato on EVERYTHING, I always have to ask for them to keep it off. I'd rather save myself the trouble. My favorite burger comes from Applebee's in the form of their brunch burger. It has egg and bacon on it! <3

On 7/27/2018 at 11:23 PM, Hectorcopter said:

Yes but hot dogs are especially bad when it comes to this if you don’t cut it into bite sized pieces.

I present THIS. No choking, and good with beer.

Edited by Karimlan

36 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

IXPYFgK.jpg

If you would, please.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

it really sounds like some of you in this thread need to improve on your relatively-phallic-shaped food handling

I loved hot dogs n mac when I was little but I can't eat hot dogs anymore 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Now hot dogs in baked beans = awesome. This was mine and my mom's "bachelorette" dinner before she married my stepfather. I wish she'd cook it more again.

I actually agree... when I still ate hot dogs this was really great 

I like Red Robin, but because they put lettuce and tomato on EVERYTHING, I always have to ask for them to keep it off. I'd rather save myself the trouble. My favorite burger comes from Applebee's in the form of their brunch burger. It has egg and bacon on it! <3

You don't like lettuce and tomatoes? D:

3 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

IXPYFgK.jpg

If you would, please.

no u
the article I read that from is buried in an SF PM with over 100k messages