what's your favorite chicken nugget dipping sauce

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everything I've read always seems to come to the conclusion that most processed meat is bad for you in to differing extremes

7 minutes ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

Curry

A man of culture, I see. Curry wurst is hella awesome!

(ok, I'm very partial to curry anything lol)

Edited by Karimlan

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You don't like lettuce and tomatoes? D:

No, I like them, just not on burgers. I put ketchup on my burgers, not mayo or anything, and that does not mix with those. I don't think they mix with beef either.

Though I don't put ketchup on a burger with egg and bacon either, egg and bacon at least taste good on burgers.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

no u

the article I read that from is buried in an SF PM with over 100k messages

Well then, in that case, I think we can dismiss your claims as the rantings of a crazed individual.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...egg and bacon at least taste good on burgers.

Especially if the egg is runny. Yum.

Guess there's no accounting for taste XD

4 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

A man of culture, I see. Curry wurst is hella awesome!

(ok, I'm very partial to curry anything lol)

I highly agree, especially if it's spicy.

My hometown offers one of the spiciest Curry Wurst's of my country. And it's even more favorable than in usual restaurants.

As for chicken nuggets I rather prefer classic, means less spicy curry.

2 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Well then, in that case, I think we can dismiss your claims as the rantings of a crazed individual.

Wow r00d

What did I do to deserve this treatment

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I like them, just not on burgers. I put ketchup on my burgers, not mayo or anything, and that does not mix with those. I don't think they mix with beef either.

Though I don't put ketchup on a burger with egg and bacon either, egg and bacon at least taste good on burgers.

Hmm I see
Ive never had eggs on a burger before though!

6 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Especially if the egg is runny. Yum.

Okay, this I disagree with. It just makes a mess. Ew.

I never eat food that's messy. It's just gross and too difficult to eat without a mess being everywhere. So I don't eat sloppy joe's or anything like that.

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ive never had eggs on a burger before though!

There were a few diners that served burgers with a sunny-side-up egg on top; some call it a roadside flip, roadside burger, or any derivative thereof. It's not as common nowadays but some folks still do it.

@Anacybele: There really isn't any accounting for taste, then :P I find the yolk mixing with the burger's juices to be just as tasty.

Edited by Karimlan

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

That's fine, I put ketchup on a lot of things I probably shouldn't

Are you sure you aren't Canadian?

---

When I get those McDonald's chicken nuggets, I get Honey Mustard and alternate between that and ketchup. 

They don't offer ranch dip as an option here for nuggets.  I like that a lot too, but I'm not sure how it would be with nuggets cause I've never tried that combo before!

Edited by Infinite Dreams

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

For real though, hot dogs are good in mac n cheese.

I actually enjoy this too, you are not alone

only in moderation though because fsr meat stuff like hot dogs, sausage, and ham overwhelm me easily

it's like the way pineapple literally eats your tongue, except with meat instead (and it probably doesn't actually behave the way pineapple does, it just gives me a similar feeling after eating enough of them)

Edited by Freohr Datia

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

However, I HATE McDonald's Barbecue Sauce in America, as it tastes bad. Must be the lack of soy.

Soy sauce, which is a common ingredient in Japanese tare/teriyaki, Korean galbi, and Chinese hoisin sauces, really won't be a part of the more traditional American BBQ sauces.

39 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Soy sauce, which is a common ingredient in Japanese tare/teriyaki, Korean galbi, and Chinese hoisin sauces, really won't be a part of the more traditional American BBQ sauces.

But it is in the Philippines.

@Purple Mage: That's because our palates have gotten used to the taste of soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, and whatever else goes into our take on the barbeque sauce. Strictly speaking, what we call pork barbeque would simply be referred to as grilled pork on skewers by Americans, particularly those from the Carolinas, Texas, or any state with a rich, low-and-slow BBQ culture.