Rose tries to Ironman FE10 (most likely will fail)

Rose482

2 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

As long as I'm able to get her to promote before part 1 ends, everything should be okay I think, and her joining time isn't that faraway. 

Hmmm... she joins in a sand chapter doesn she? Well that might actually make her a little good since she also has 2 movement on the sand just like 5 move units. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Hmmm... she joins in a sand chapter doesn she? Well that might actually make her a little good since she also has 2 movement on the sand just like 5 move units. 

Not really - there are bits and pieces of sand, but nothing too major. Two, she would only have 1 move.

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Not really - there are bits and pieces of sand, but nothing too major. Two, she would only have 1 move.

wait really? armor knights have it different, crap.

Okay I'm going to try and update this once everyday, lets hope I can keep that up ;;

XibM5Mf.jpg?1

I like this map ^_^ I love how big it is, and it just feels...fancy? lol I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, but I like it, I also checked some of the enemies  speed, and some of them can double Micaiah ;; I need to be careful here, some can even one-shot her :/ It's even worst for Laura.

vw8bDus.jpg?1 

And speaking of Laura, we have our first healer <3 Laura is a unit that I love, I love her growths, her personality is cute, I do use her most of the time when I play FE10, but I'm not sure If i should use her this time around or not ;; Like of course I will use her for healing, but I'm still not sure If I will keep using her long term or not, even on Normal Mode making her promote isn't easy, so it must be harder on Hard mode.

KgVhC2s.jpg?1

There is something soooo satisfying about Micaiah doing the exact amount of damage needed. 

1cEHxra.jpg?1

Of course he couldn't dodge that :rolleyes: But at least Edward got another critical hit, so he would be able to finish him off the next turn.

ab7igB1.jpg?1

giphy.webp

HFXl2Xu.jpg?1

Micaiah got a level up through using Sacrifice on Nolan, and it was a good one <3 She's getting so much HP 

ooxF3da.jpg?1

Nolan also got a level up, I gave him few kills because why not? And this was a really good level up <3 Speed and Skill are two things he needed. 

CkqvhXd.jpg?1

Also Sothe joins the group later on in this chapter, just look at those stats 0__0 Sothe is very strong, but I'm going to try to use him as little as I can becasue he really doesn't need the exp right now, also he comes with a A support with Micaiah <3 true love.

7WB7s5F.jpg?1

Nolan already being able to double something <3 watch and learn, Edward. 

Pw6ooLO.jpg?1

OMG ;____; I didn't know this guy could move, he was able to double Micaiah, but she dodged his second attacked, surviving by 1 HP ;; That was too close, but at least she dodged, again, watch and learn, Edward.

WhZmy8p.jpg?1

Leonardo also got his first level up.

XTzf4hV.jpg?1

Laura also got her first level up, getting speed and magic <3 

Pnf9a2e.jpg?1

Micaiah doing the exact amount of damage needed again <3 IDK why the look of that is so satisfying to me for some reason.

OFKaMoz.jpg?1

Another good  Micaiah level up <3 Fun fact: Micaiah has gotten more speed growth than Edward so far in this.

CZuy4DL.jpg?1

Nolan got another level up, him getting magic <3 he got almost the same stats he got in his first level up, and of course speed and skill on him are always good.

Okay after going through this chapter slowly, finally all was what left was the boss.

HGyQg3L.jpg?1

He looks threatening, but now that we have Thani, we should be able to one-shot him. 

iCM5MZn.jpg?1

Bombing people with Thani is always so fun, and yep that's it for this chapter.

I for sure took my time with this chapter, but even with that, Micaiah almost dying ;; I got so lucky that she dodged that, the next chapter is hard from what I remember, so it must be even harder on hard mode...yay V_V 

Edited by Rose482

Luckily your Micaiah got enough HP to take a hit which is not guaranteed at this point. 

Nolan's speed is good so far. Now he just needs strength to lower the speed penalty with the steel axe. He cries for a forged iron axe once you can forge.

RIP Edward...

Next chapter will be tough, the hardest chapter of part 1. Lots of enemies in a small area who hit hard. They have all steel weapons and oneshot Micky. The myrms might not, but they'll double her. 

Edited by Jules

Yeah i have awful memories of the next chapter, and I also believe if you lost anyone in it, it would be game over for some reason :/ so not only is it hard, but I also need to make sure everyone makes it out alive ;___; 

Thank you angel <3   I will need all the luck I could get for this chapter.

Okay I think I've talked about this chapter enough, so now lets start it ;;

E0psuhJ.jpg?1

I think really the most awful thing about this map is that you have a lot of units that can't take hits, but you also are in the open for the most part, so enemies will easily be able to reach you,  and on top of all of that, you also need to protect some yellow units, so yeah this won't be easy V_V

M0xMbqW.jpg?1

You also get Ilyana in this chapter, now I've used Ilyana a lot whenever I played this game, but I'm not sure if I should use her long term this time around or not ;; Like really so far the units I know i will be using long term are only Nolan and Meg, I really can't pick too many units to use from part 1 sadly :/ But Ilyana comes as a level 12, which is nice, she doesn't need that many more level ups to promote.

OgaNw69.jpg?1

Ilyana being able to double something <3 You won't see that often 

HKpmyzH.jpg?1

Micaiah got a level up after bombing some armor knight, and she has so much magic for a level 7 unit lol <3 

ygvRzI7.jpg?1

A screenshot  of Edward missing a 89 hit rate attack : )  I don't think I've ever had a Edward who was this bad? 

rHZuvh3.jpg?1

Ilyana having to clean up Edward's screw up V_V stay strong girl. 

jAjA8vp.jpg?1

Also Aran later showed up on the man as a enemy unit, making Laura talk to him will make him join the group, Aran is one of the few units on part 1 that are good at taking hits, which make him useful, however I don't think I will be using him? Or at least not long term, but I will be bringing him along, he's going to be more useful than Edward I think.

d9p08NE.jpg?1

The boss was nice enough to walk right into my range <3 

GrQA8i5.jpg?1

His stats might look scary, but really Micaiah can AND will one-shot him with Thani, he also has a skill scroll, the only way to get that is to make Sothe steal it, which I'm going to do.

After taking out the boss, it was time to take our the remaining units 

FnQpxB6.jpg?1

Ilyana being able to double again <3 I know it's so sad that i'm this happy about someone being able to double an armor knight of all things, I guess this what happened when you get stuck using a group of units who don't double most of the time. 

XvyRMy5.jpg?1

Laura got level up, is it sad that she has gotten more strength growth than Nolan so far? lol 

GRtmJEW.jpg?1

Micaiah got another level up, she got what she normally gets, never change, Micaiah <3 

f0bZrWP.jpg?1

So many levels up this chapter lol, but yeah Leonardo got his second level up.

IfxRBAq.jpg?1

Micaiah being able to one-shot him <3 she has SO much magic, so I guess it's not surprising.

dljKBHi.jpg?1

Nolan getting more speed <3 This is why I love him, normally axe users are slow, but Nolan is different, which is nice. 

vpmKM4Q.jpg?1

Even more level ups, Ilyana with that amazing first level up <3 

QblxXLI.jpg?1

Micaiah's third level up this chapter, and lol she got the same stats as her last level up, never change <3 I love a magic glass cannon. 

6jPurlA.jpg?1

Queen of strength <3 and finally this chapter is almost over ;; 

U9pjPOW.jpg?1

I gave Aran the last kill, which gave him a level up, and it was a good one <3 his speed and res growth isn't that good, so the fact he got them both is a little funny.

After that, I made everyone escape...which brought this chapter to an end <3 finally ;; I spent so much time on it, starting next chapter we can finally buy weapons, I can't wait to get Nolan the iron axe he needs 

1 minute ago, Rose482 said:

Yes they do promote at level 21, even though I think using a master seal on them while their at level 20 is a good way to save some EXP : P

I think maybe master seals were intended for units that don't get good until they promote 9Maybe a Str bonus allosw them to carry a more powerful tome or something?

Edward just keeps failing omg! Everyone else is getting pretty nice level ups! Laura is going to be the most buff priest with all of her strength levels. Micaiah reminds me of Orochi from Fates in terms of playstyle which is pretty cool haha. Good work on this chapter! Now you're gonna have access to buyable things c: 

Yes, I can't wait for Laura to cap strength before Nolan, Sothe and all the other physical units  <3 And yeah Micaiah is mostly magic/luck/res, and not much else, but hey that makes her a very unique lord game-play wise :wub:

Anyway time to start the next chapter, in this chapter we finally get, the one and only, the queen herself

UW8FSoi.jpg?1

Meg <3 <3 <3 As you can see I forged her a sword, I debated if I should do that or not, and even if I should forge an axe for Nolan instead, but I ended up playing favorites and made a cute pink sword to Meg : P I can't wait to pair her up with Zihark, I support tru luv.

As for the other things that I bought:

I bought a Bronze knife for Sothe, it's nice on him.

I got Nolan the Iron axe he needed.

I also got Laura a new healing staff because her old one is about to run out of uses.

And I think that's it? I also gave Micaiah the skill "Discipline" that we stole from the last chapter boss, and I also removed the skill "Cancel" from Leonardo and gave it to Aran, but I don't think I'm going to keep it on him very long.

RLb6KEn.jpg?1

This chapter is fun! It's very....shiny : ) lol, there are also two hidden items in here, one a master seal, and the other a skill scroll which would help a lot in part 3, having Sothe pick them up the easiest  way to get them really. 

kwDcCxx.jpg?1

I'm using Thani to death in this chapter, and i don't even care.

hUatEAw.jpg?1

NOO

cNyRoKq.jpg?1

;; I wasn't really using him, so I know this isn't the end of the world, but it still sucks, he was helping a little here and there, ugh I didn't think they would be able to one-shot him, I would like to think this is karma for stealing all those kills from Micaiah on the very first chapter.

HrBVPW9.jpg?1

Oh the irony of Micaiah getting a critical hit on the enemy that killed Edward.....oh the irony. 

wgHbgsh.jpg?1

She even got an amazing level up <3 Hp AND speed <3 and also her typical magic/luck/res.

29SLv5v.jpg?1

Meg also got her first level up, I will take it <3 Speed and Strength are two things she needs.

IPtE893.jpg?1

I think my Nolan is getting speed blessed and strength screwed here.

lZI3Otd.jpg?1

:/ I was hoping for better ;;

w7m8Rjs.jpg?1

That's more like it <3 I'm going to try and give Meg as much kills as I can.

WgRnNjP.jpg?1

Laura :/ At least she got Hp, but i wish she got speed or magic ;;

CWhbqGa.jpg?1

A screenshot of Meg destorying one of the two bosses in this chapter, now that one of them left, lets take a look at who's left : P

GDMManR.jpg?1

His stats are low, but that because he hasn't transformed yet, really he's a hard hitter but nothing that I can't handle I hope.

0S9Qp7Z.jpg?1

Got Micaiah another level up through using Sacrifice, and she got Hp and Speed again <3 I think my Micaiah might be Hp blessed? idk 

kFRGD9z.jpg?1

So for some reason, the boss came to me without transforming, now i wasn't in his range, but he put himself in mine, so giving Meg the kill became easy, and she got another great level up <3 

ikmVy4T.jpg?1

So Sothe was close to leveling up, so i gave him the last kill....and yeah :/ I know his Hp growth isn't good, so I'm glad he got it, but i wish he got more stats, but oh well.

And with that....this chapter was over ;; We had our first death, something tells me it won't be our last, really as long as it's not Meg, i will be fine : P okay just kidding.

Edited by Rose482

Meg might actually be good, maybe I shouldn't have said "Wendy 2.0" so fast as she also gets some Def.

You really shouldn't care about using Thani much if it helps to make the level easier don't worry, if you could use only one character to defeat an enemy rather than 2 that's a big advantage. 

Also crap Edward died I know that he got screwed but still, oh well let's hope most units live. 

Micaiah is getting HP but she needs Def as well. 

If Micahiah dies, will you kill another unit or just never use her (For fighting I mean)?

Also Pain looks like any other dumb brigand. There's the two brothers in FE6 and their Fe7 Equivalents and also in Fe13, what's up with brigand with giant lips? It's disgusting.

Your Nolan is -1 Str and +2 Spd. Since axes are already strong speed is more desirable for him.

Your Micaiah is: +1 HP, +0 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +1 Spd, +0 Lck and +1 Res. Wow damn that's good.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Meg IS good, or at least she was good in the times i used her on easy and normal mode, really getting her to promote before part 1 ends is the hardest part in training her in my opinion.

Yeah using Thani + the bonuses you get from that A support Sothe and Micaiah can really give Micaiah the power to one-shot some enemies.

If Micaiah died....I will have to reset of course, I'm not sure what I will do, I haven't though about it ;; I think I might go with killing another unit, but I'm not sure if I should pick which unit to kill in that case, or do i randomize it? I don't know, I hope i don't get put in the spot where I need to make that choice, I'm always making sure Micaiah is out of the enemy range.

Edited by Rose482

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Meg might actually be good, maybe I shouldn't have said "Wendy 2.0" so fast as she also gets some Def.

Funny thing is, calling her Wendy 2.0 is not far from the truth.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:43 AM, This boi uses Nino said:

So many levels! Although I wish the +1 Were Bolder and flashier :|
Micaiah is now Lute @1% Critical Hit will love this.
Do units promote at level 21 like in Path of Radiance?

You bet I do, boy! :3c

I tried to use Meg the first time I played RD and she felt like Wendy and it's really disappointing because I like her

cNyRoKq.jpg?1

That's a big liar, my friend!

Also nice that your Meg is doing well. Has already more strength than mine.

Pain starts to move, even if someone is one space away of his attack range. So that's pretty easy to take him out untransformed.

10 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Funny thing is, calling her Wendy 2.0 is not far from the truth.

I mean Meg isn't level 1, doesn't join late, has good bases for her level and has access to ressources. So I don't quite get this comparison.

Basically Meg just needs one speed point (which is easy to get with bexp) to do the same as Aran and having a not much worse enemy phase than Nolan.

Edited by Jules

RIP Edward. At least he died and not someone you were actually training! 

Meg has gotten pretty good levels so far!

Also about Micaiah's death, randomizing a death seems like the most fair punishment but that's my opinion. 

Protect Meg at all costs!

1 hour ago, Jules said:

I mean Meg isn't level 1, doesn't join late, has good bases for her level and has access to ressources. So I don't quite get this comparison.

Basically Meg just needs one speed point (which is easy to get with bexp) to do the same as Aran and having a not much worse enemy phase than Nolan.

Okay then...

Both come underleveled? Check.

Both are primarily pink? Check.

Both are armored? Check.

Both are obviously far more trouble to raise than they're worth? Check.

Lute <3 FE8 was my first game, and I still remember how much I loved Lute when I first played that game, glad to know Critical has good taste : P

And lol Jules thank you for pointing out his death quote, I see that Edward was not only a thief who stole other people kills, but also a liar until the very end, the true villain of the  game right here : P And both Meg and Wendy <3 both are queens that should be loved.

And okay randomizing it is, hopefully I won't ever need to do that though ;; And don't worry Black ZeroAngel, i will sacrifice everyone to make sure Meg and Micaiah make it out alive if needed : P

lol Laura ;; I do normally use her, but I don't think I will be able to do it on hard mode sadly : (

Okay lets start the next chapter now :0

pnoZjtQ.jpg?1

We get a new unit, who is our first Laguz unit.....now I don't think I've ever used a Laguz unit, or at least I've never taken any of them with me to the endgame, and I really don't want to make this harder on me by using them, so I think I'm just going to skip using them for the most part ;; However I will be using Volug if I needed him, and he's also useful to shove people as well <3 

I didn't really buy much this chapter, I only bought "Spirit Dust" but didn't use it, sometimes Ilyana could need it, so i bought it just in case.

q2elI77.jpg?1

I also made these two support with each other because why not : P ? 

sHQf2Im.jpg?1

Okay now for the chapter itself....really I'm mostly worried about the green units dying, becasue it will be game over if one of them died, also this chapter isn't going to last for very long, so don't expect too many level ups  ;; 

3gxpoiG.jpg?1

Aran got a level up, and he got speed again <3 ugh why can't the units that I WANT to use get level ups like this?

IiyHCKd.jpg?1

lol at me already needing Volug to kill something ;; it's still the first turn and Volug is already saving the day.

JfmE6Dx.jpg?1

I almost had a heart attack, Jill almost died on the first turn, thankfully she healed herself, but that was scary ;; 

mkZUy9R.jpg?1

Leonardo also got a level up, good for him.

cIqkVSl.jpg?1

I'm not even upset about this lol, he needed that strength.

FKLSel0.jpg?1

A screenshot of Jill stealing my kill....is she going to become the new Edward? 

f9YXH9A.jpg?1

I'm still trying to give Meg as many kills as I can, and she got a good level up <3 :') I would like to think this is Meg way of thanking me.

8PI5AQt.jpg?1

Micaiah got another level up through using her personal skill, her getting Hp <3 too bad she still will get one-shoted by a lot of things lol V_V 

Nq30IgT.jpg?1

Laura also got a level up on the last turn of this chapter, and it was a good one <3 I'm glad she's getting magic.

And with that this chapter came to an end, I was hoping I would get to fight the boss, but I couldn't reach him on time ;-; Jill almost dying few times gave me a heart attack, and I did have close calls here and there in this chapter, but thankfully no one died, I don't really have good memories of the next chapter though, mostly the second part, the first part was easy enough, but the second part ;; 

Aran's levels up were too good to drop him imo. Technically he needs only one more speed Point to be saved from gettng doubled aside of myrms.

Trying to beat 1-5 without Volug is just lol.
You really need the two tanks (Sothe and Volug) to save the back of the NPCs (especially Jill, if she hasn't Transfer boosts). One has to clean up the top left area (Volug) and Sothe has to climb up the ledge in turn 1 to misguide the enemies. I think the enemies prioritize Sothe instead of Jill / Zihark. But then again... the A.I. is so weird than I can't say it for absolute sure.

Laura isn't really needed in part 1 when you can't bring everyone to the map. Since vulneraries are buffed, they Can easily replace a healing. As for now a vulnerary recovers more HP than a heal staff because of Laura's low Magic. Though in part 3 she's absolutely essential as Close and range healer. Still she won't get a classchange due to her low exp. gain. And I recommend to save the masterseals for the combat units instead of promoting her at level 10. Aside of having +1 movement there's no real benefit of doing that.

3 hours ago, Laura said:

my hot take is....... to use laura and bless her a nosferatu have a nice day

gig is up.gif

Which is assuming that (1) Laura survives to endgame, (2) that she can get to third tier by then, and (3) that she can get to S rank. Also, Nosferatu isn't really worth blessing imo.

Really the  2 reasons I don't want to use Aran are 

1: I want to use Nephenee, now I know you can use them both and everything will be fine, but I want to try and avoid using too much of the same class ;;

2: He's level 9, meaning i will have to give him 11 level ups to reach 20....which isn't easy, like I'm already worried that I may not be able to get Meg to 20, and adding a unit who's also on a low level to train won't do me any good I think ;____; 

And yes I wouldn't had survived this chapter without Sothe and Volug lol. 

Edited by Rose482