Let's Play FE10 in Hard Mode... with units you would never use (completed)

I've done sth. like this before, but only on normal mode.
This time I'll do it the hard way, means hard mode.
It will be a new experience for me since I Never ever have done such a challenge like this in hard mode.

My self set rules:

• in endgame each weapon type has to be represented with the worst rated character from this tierlist
  • Sothe, Micaiah, Ike, Herons, BK are free to use at anytime
  • in part 1 everyone may be used before Ilyana joins (means till 1-2)
  • one Laguz may be used in 1-8
  • anyone may be used in 2-P - 2-2 and in 2-E before the CK's join
  • one other unit besides Astrid may be used in 2-3 and maybe 3-9 (not sure yet)
  • in part 3 everyone may be used before Heather and Ilyana join
  • healers / arch sages may use staves at any time but not fight
  • undrafted units may do anything except for fighting with a weapon; Laguz may not even counterattack untransformed
  • bexp. may be used for the drafted units at any time 

I won't care for turncount at all, even if might take > 1000 turns.

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3
Since everyone may be used till 1-2, there's nothing much exciting to Report. Just a normal FE10 hard mode run, nothing more.

Spoiler

I almost forgot that Ilyana is drafted, so the interesting part starts with 1-2 already. From now on only Sothe, Micaiah and Ilyana will be used in combat. Laura may heal them.

EkQwvAV.jpg
In turn Ilyana drags out the fighter in the top right who gets doubled and killed. Micaiah pokes the myrm who Can neither oneshot nor double her. He has 12 speed and Micaiah at this time has 9. Someone shoved Sothe (idr who) to let him kill this fighter before he kills Micky. 

dzsdMMk.jpgoJ0OUEo.jpg
In turn 2 Sothe uses this spot to closecounter the boss. Thankfully he crits him to death. I don't care for discipline right here. He solos this area, but needs a few turns till he he can kill all the enemies since some (including Aran) have javelin.

920Hl87.jpg
RIP Aran - He would be only a drag in my Project

The reinforcements are handled this way:

• Sothe kills the myrm from the top
  • Ilyana and Micky kill the Archer from the top
  • Sothe pokes both soldiers from the left to give Micaiah the kills
  • Sothe and both mages kill the two soldiers from the bottom left corner
  • Ilyana ORKOes both soldiers from the top also since she has 13 > 9 speed

CfJGEtA.jpg
After that the trio could take out the rest next to the exit.

Ky3L1wp.jpg
After like 15 the first units can finally escape.

HAo6wLH.jpgBFubYLY.jpgLltYHiI.jpg
Her speed sucks as always, but she'll turn into tactical nuke. Preparing kills for Meg and Fiona.

yKYXRHG.jpg
good level up

Ilyana could get no level yet.

A few things in advance:
The text commentary fucks up in several points. Since I'm not an English person, I don't use an English text program. I think my browser is set in German, so it "autocorrects" some words by making them become a capital by mistake. Seriously I don't know how to change it. In general there might be a lot of typos there. My problem is that the text is shown like ten seconds after I entered it because the latest forum version is so goddamn slow that it takes forever to load the entrered text and images. It's just awful. It costs me lots of effort and especially time. to do. I'll correct all the parts in terms of grammar and typos once I've the time. So please understand for the bad language and typos.

1-4

Spoiler

DdFprGL.jpgDdFprGL.jpg
Welcome Meg, everyone's favored pink armor knight. Actually it's rather orange.
Anyways Meg's only level 3, but her bases are NOT BAD at all. 10 strength and Defense are really good. 8 speed doesn't Sound too bad either, but it's basically her KO-criterium. With 8 speed she'll get doubled and killed by some tigers in 1-4 which have 12 speed. If she had just one more speed, she would be absolutely usable. Pretty much similar to Aran. Though her growths don't match with her class at all which sucks for her. Instead of having high strength and Defense growths she focusses speed, luck and resistance. She's basically what Edward should be.Her growths are the actual reason why Meg is bad in hard mode, not even her bases. Even Fiona will outclass her in a longrun due to her more fitting growths. And it's not expectable that she'll take two hits by tigers in part 3 which means I won't have one single tank later on.

ucuOgBt.jpg6Q20bJI.jpg
The Meggynator is enough as starting help for now. I hope she'll get a speed point fast. I should be able to drag out the 12 speed tigers with Sothe.

In turn 1 Micky, Ill and Meg kill the tiger together below of them Next to the j. Meg has to get as many kills as possible.

The upcoming chapters will be done really slowly. Sothe tanks and weakens all the tigers in the eastern area to give kills and levels to the three ladies. Meanwhile Sothe finds the masterseal. Laura gets the Spirit dust from the chest in the bottom left Corner.

qRA23t5.jpg
good

HoxXWSh.jpg
Nice Defense stats... but worthless without that needed speed Point

6W0XYM0.jpg
The most important stats are left out.

ylQ9VlZ.jpg
Sothe weakens the reinforcments which appear from the top

5V1nFSn.jpg
If you got only strength, I'd be absolutely proud of you!

sc7LFYl.jpg
Sothe drags out Agony.

Gt2YLWn.jpgoPBfv6s.jpgTJ2LKkS.jpg
Meg gets the bosskill. I'm still waiting for the first strength point...

UDmAfLT.jpg
Too late... found beastfoe

iMh2UdE.jpg
moah 

11ATCNG.jpgwT1r24S.jpg
Pain challenges Sothe without a Victor. If you place an unit one space left / below of Sothe, Pain will Move too although he's not of anyone's attack range. He won't transform though, so you Can easily kill him in Next player phase.

VCA8nwO.jpgRJbtcP0.jpg
Pain has pain now

5g8yjhP.jpg
the most needed item in this chapter

cENDpq4.jpgLneJEwU.jpg
Both get a good level for killing the last remaining Enemy.

BTW I left out the hidden coin.

This chapter wasn't as bad as I expected tbh. Meg doesn't too great Honestly. Her speed is ok not to get doubled my most enemies in 1-5, but her strength leaves to be desired so far. She cries for the energy drop.

@Rose482
Fiona was amazing (besides Astrid) in my normal mode run. She could technically solo part 4 when she had a support in her range. However earlygame will become hellish for her.

@(s)ad touch
Honestly Oliver is the unit I'm the least delighted to use because of his pathetic base speed. On the Other Hand I'm hyped for his bossconversations with all the Senators.

@Rezzy
Hiii!
Technically Lehran is a dark mage too, but I'm using first playthrough. I don't consider him too bad Honestly. He' joins underleveled, but it's not as awful to lert him catch up as Fiona or Oliver. However Balberith sucks.

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

A few things in advance:
The text commentary fucks up in several points. Since I'm not an English person, I don't use an English text program. I think my browser is set in German, so it "autocorrects" some words by making them become a capital by mistake. Seriously I don't know how to change it. In general there might be a lot of typos there. My problem is that the text is shown like ten seconds after I entered it because the latest forum version is so goddamn slow that it takes forever to load the entrered text and images. It's just awful. It costs me lots of effort and especially time. to do. I'll correct all the parts in terms of grammar and typos once I've the time. So please understand for the bad language and typos.

1-4

Reveal hidden contents

DdFprGL.jpgDdFprGL.jpg
Welcome Meg, everyone's favored pink armor knight. Actually it's rather orange.
Anyways Meg's only level 3, but her bases are NOT BAD at all. 10 strength and Defense are really good. 8 speed doesn't Sound too bad either, but it's basically her KO-criterium. With 8 speed she'll get doubled and killed by some tigers in 1-4 which have 12 speed. If she had just one more speed, she would be absolutely usable. Pretty much similar to Aran. Though her growths don't match with her class at all which sucks for her. Instead of having high strength and Defense growths she focusses speed, luck and resistance. She's basically what Edward should be.Her growths are the actual reason why Meg is bad in hard mode, not even her bases. Even Fiona will outclass her in a longrun due to her more fitting growths. And it's not expectable that she'll take two hits by tigers in part 3 which means I won't have one single tank later on.

ucuOgBt.jpg6Q20bJI.jpg
The Meggynator is enough as starting help for now. I hope she'll get a speed point fast. I should be able to drag out the 12 speed tigers with Sothe.

In turn 1 Micky, Ill and Meg kill the tiger together below of them Next to the j. Meg has to get as many kills as possible.

The upcoming chapters will be done really slowly. Sothe tanks and weakens all the tigers in the eastern area to give kills and levels to the three ladies. Meanwhile Sothe finds the masterseal. Laura gets the Spirit dust from the chest in the bottom left Corner.

qRA23t5.jpg
good

HoxXWSh.jpg
Nice Defense stats... but worthless without that needed speed Point

6W0XYM0.jpg
The most important stats are left out.

ylQ9VlZ.jpg
Sothe weakens the reinforcments which appear from the top

5V1nFSn.jpg
If you got only strength, I'd be absolutely proud of you!

sc7LFYl.jpg
Sothe drags out Agony.

Gt2YLWn.jpgoPBfv6s.jpgTJ2LKkS.jpg
Meg gets the bosskill. I'm still waiting for the first strength point...

UDmAfLT.jpg
Too late... found beastfoe

iMh2UdE.jpg
moah 

11ATCNG.jpgwT1r24S.jpg
Pain challenges Sothe without a Victor. If you place an unit one space left / below of Sothe, Pain will Move too although he's not of anyone's attack range. He won't transform though, so you Can easily kill him in Next player phase.

VCA8nwO.jpgRJbtcP0.jpg
Pain has pain now

5g8yjhP.jpg
the most needed item in this chapter

cENDpq4.jpgLneJEwU.jpg
Both get a good level for killing the last remaining Enemy.

BTW I left out the hidden coin.

This chapter wasn't as bad as I expected tbh. Meg doesn't too great Honestly. Her speed is ok not to get doubled my most enemies in 1-5, but her strength leaves to be desired so far. She cries for the energy drop.

@Rose482
Fiona was amazing (besides Astrid) in my normal mode run. She could technically solo part 4 when she had a support in her range. However earlygame will become hellish for her.

@(s)ad touch
Honestly Oliver is the unit I'm the least delighted to use because of his pathetic base speed. On the Other Hand I'm hyped for his bossconversations with all the Senators.

@Rezzy
Hiii!
Technically Lehran is a dark mage too, but I'm using first playthrough. I don't consider him too bad Honestly. He' joins underleveled, but it's not as awful to lert him catch up as Fiona or Oliver. However Balberith sucks.

Isn't Pelleas only second playthrough, too?

22 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Ah, playing in German for an extra challenge. Good call.

Is it really a challenge if he lives there?

Anyways, good luck on your run, dear. I threw in a vote for Leonardo. Hopefully you'll get one as good as mine usually are.

34 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Ah, playing in German for an extra challenge. Good call.

I wouldn't exactly call it "extra challenge" when the guy playing is German...

I would never use:

Edward. He is terrible in Hard mode. Even Leonardo has more use than Eddy because of CH3-13. Both Aran & Nolan are much better choices. 

11 hours ago, Jules said:

planned endgame team:

• Heron: Leanne
  • Vague Katti: Meg
  • Wishblade: Fiona

Also, I wouldn't pick either Meg & Fiona. But that is up to you ^^

Also, I played the PAL-version.

You can't select Hard mode, without beating it at normal mode first

Edited by Truebladee

Kyza's actually pretty workable...Makalulz can also be one of the fewer solid horse units, if you heavily invest into him. I recall his 2nd tier reaching something like 25 Spd, while 33 for a 3rd doesn't catch up until later Part 4 chapters.

Edited by Junkhead

Hals- und Beinbruch, Jules!

What looks like the biggest challenge to me is using both Meg and Fiona, tbh, although your deployment list for part 3 seems awfully short. But I'm sure you can do this!

1-5
For this chapter I had to use Volug to save everyone including Jill.

Spoiler

DOo8nm3.jpg
to0xEZu.jpg
some Help for Leo 
Skull is a name from Persona 5. Came up with the Name out of the blue.

skill management:

• cancel to Meg
  • wrath to Micaiah

shopping

• bought iron longbow to use Leo (useless for this chapter since he hasn't reached the required weapon level to use it yet)
  • bought Spirit dust
  • sold Sothe's guard and some herb and vulneraries

Let' start:

FcoEwNC.jpg
It's impossible to beat this chapter without Volug. This mage may not attack Jill.
PS: I have no fucking clue how the A.I. in this chapter works. I saw lots of silly stuff what I'll explain later. De facto I don't know if the mage would attack Jill for sure. Nevertheless Volug is a must have not to get surrounded by three sides.

QZhUQ6m.jpg
The iron axe fighter and the left myrmidon are dead. First tricky Situation for Meg: The Other myrm doubles her and the steel axe fighter Can give her the final blow. Hopefully it's not going to happen...

fYBdDph.jpg
The fighter misses... as Meg does with 88%, but Idc. She lives, and that's what Counts!

oiu567f.jpg
CRAP! I forgot that the myrm from the upper platform Can reach her too! Thankfully no double attack! That Shows that she fares really well so far. Not worse than Aran aside of dealing less damage.

sZZm1uJ.jpg
That's amazing! 

8H69PJd.jpg
However the Situation in turn 2 Looks really threatening. Four (weaken) enemies who could be killed by my team. However there are also Volug and Jill who are hurt. Since I'm not playing with Transfers Jill is in serious danger.

g2OcAmb.jpg
This area is clear.

6aL89M1.jpg
no Magic :(

AzmMbjM.jpg
Jill lives... only because this soldier did not attack her. I have to thank IS for this such stupid A.I.

VuyKkhn.jpg
In turn 3 I conquer this platform. In the Next turn Sothe will take out all the enemies (including boss) from the ledge.

3RYPz7Y.jpg
very nice!
I love all these people who suggested me this dude!

yANZzF1.jpg
Volug with 5 HP left can't Help to save Jill. He needs a massive healing by Laura and vulnerary. If you look at this Image precisely, you might notice what is going to happn...

yYpyUA4.jpg
... exactly this!
I paid a high Price for rescuing Jill... what that makes  this challenge only the more interesting!

BJl6XNO.jpg
Maybe I have to restart Anyways...

WdFpEAJ.jpg
Sothe uses a vulnerary and takes the spot two spaces below and one space right of him to drag out the boss who usually moves first.

Vsy11Ff.jpg
This area is saved. Also I missed this masterseal by panickilling this soldier which is not too great since I actually need four for Leo, Ilyana, Meg and Fiona. If I should have the money, I'll buy the masterseal from the shop in 1-F.

klB1oY3.jpgFYGAoAl.jpg
He came to die...

U3btgsS.jpg
It's... okay. Her speed is good enough not to get dobuled wich is not a myrm. Her Defense is really good, tied with Sothe's now.

Y0PfYT9.jpgF33vjcr.jpg
This area is saved too. The worst is done. Just have to catch up the final waves of reinforcements from the top right Corner with Volug.

Mf0ViN6.jpg
More A.I. stupidity: This mage attacks Zihark who has Way better res than Jill. In Enemy phase Jill attacks the mage who can't kill him and instead taking heavy counterdamage. She wouldn't take another hit by him. Zihark is just watching with some smile apparently.
dumb and dumber

Leonardo Can kill this dude.

si0I8KJ.jpg
... I HATE EVERYONE who voted for him!

Szw851w.jpg
Let's get out of here!

@ping
Danke!
I don't know how to handle the GM's chapters yet. Have to see the stats of my units first. Doing 3-10 with three mediocre units will be tough.

Also Meg isn't bad at all so far, but that's not what I was feared of. Just her usefulness in lategame (> caps) worries me because her growths don't match her caps.

@Junkhead
Makalol is the one I wanted to use the most if I could vote because of his growths.

Edited by Jules

Meg becomes a dodge tank in the endgame thanks to her luck and speed, really I think her biggest problem is her strength, but you can sorta force her to grow in strength if you used bonus exp  on her after  she caps few of her stats, which she normally does. 

meg has the growths of a pegasus knight but with less movement and more defense iirc.

she turned well in my playthrough but she can get screwed pretty easily.

1-6-1

Spoiler

Barracks:

• starting C support Meg x Ilyana: A good support for both. Ilyana gets +12% hit which is great for her inaccurate weapon type. Meg gets +1 Defense, perfect for a front unit as she is.
  • healing skill goes to Sothe

Otherwise no Shopping

Time for the chapter:
yxp2ybt.jpg
Sothe shall weaken the Hand axe fighter

pl8wQTB.jpg
first Meggynator crit :)

MM9RVjm.jpgzQOdHXZ.jpg

Leo kills the weaken fighter. You see the reinforcements from the top right Corner. Ily and Micky kill the fighter together.

PEwr5dd.jpg
Sothe kills the thunder mage. This soldier is spared and will attack Leo. He'll barely survive.

PUvtOr2.jpg

5l0nNWl.jpg

wH3a1OV.jpg
sighs

wjrswoc.jpg
Leonardo's best chapter! He'll get three levels in this chapter part.

ovYpaLa.jpg
As you see things become tricky! Two peg. knights appeared from the right and Can reach my entire Party.  Furthermore two from the left Can reach me as well. I will be surrounded! I have to find a strategy how to save everyone. It definitely means to rescue Leo with someone.

eTzp00c.jpg
Tauroneo - unequipped - rescues Leo. This should do it!

7DpUcBr.jpg
Peg. knights from the left! The steel lance ones have so massive speed Penalty that even Slowyana Can double them. Still they're so powerful to 2ORKO her...

JhtMTVt.jpg
This doesn't look too well!
I have to kill as much as possible.

aUGMY9K.jpg
good

tuIztqN.jpg
That's the Leo I WANT TO SEE!!!

LmBhVGz.jpg
Two enemies are left. Again Tauroneo is unequipped. Leo and Ilyana are rescued.

BBmER2C.jpg
more peggies

Next turns will be done very slowly. I drag out one Enemy by another...

1OVr6VK.jpg7NFvQTj.jpg
more greatness

J7BRdLZ.jpg
It took me Long enough to reach the final part. Though more peggies will appear once this area is entered.

zdXN5gV.jpg
This is one of the very few situations the fortune skill is useful.

dRQvTCk.jpg
Here are the final reinforcements. Tauro will shield them again.

Killing the rest:

mnMVcD9.jpg
meh

vQJBihd.jpg
That's the typical Leonardo Unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Laura said:

meg has the growths of a pegasus knight but with less movement and more defense iirc.

she turned well in my playthrough but she can get screwed pretty easily.

First part yes, but her Defense is poor for her class. She has 35%, same as Marcia........ and Leonardo (!!!)
She works as a good tank so far, but at the end she has good growths in the wrong stats. Mine will Never cap strength.

Meg isn't even particularly BEXP-able :/ Like, Nolan has at least the decency to have Spd as one of his highest growths, so when he caps Mag/Skl/Res, his Spd will soon follow (and afterwards, his Str will) if you feed him BEXP levels.

Meg's highest growth when Spd/Lck are capped (and on average, that takes until 20/14) are HP/Skl/Res. And she'll need 3-4 procs to cap those, so she doesn't really have any opportunity to go above her Str/Def averages. And, of course, 22 Spd cap. Bleagh.

It's kinda funny how differently terrible Meg and Fiona are - Meg is never as horrible as Fiona is at jointime, but unlike Fiona, she will always be subpar, no matter how much favouritism you give her. Fiona at least becomes a Silver Knight with that magical 34 Spd, some neat innate skills, and an Earth affinity.

Edited by ping

1-6-2

My original plan was to upload this yesterday already... but I had more Problems with this chapter than I expected.

Spoiler

Micaiah and Meg take out this fighter to let Sothe reach the ballista Archer to kill him.

O63vy2P.jpg
a depressing start...

i7ODqQC.jpg
I came up with this glorious challenge idea to Try rescuing the Madonoro Knights without Volug which is not only masochistic but also impossible with this rised team. 

fNpaF33.jpg
Again I used unequipped Tauroneo as decoy bird which worked! Even this fighter who could oneshot Micky decided to attack him.

C8o6ZbZ.jpg
However this strategy made things not easier for me...

This Situation is hopeless. I restarted.

Attempt #2

TRxFPEn.jpg
Better!

QXncFzA.jpg
This time I have to use Volug. I placed him on the wrong spot though.

QNUYsqo.jpg
Rest is the exact  same as in my former attempt

I had to restart again because I moved Volug not far enough. He has to make full use of his movement to top-right to reach the soldier who blocks the Bridge in turn 2. He must die asap to open the esacpe route for Madonoro.

Attempt #3
RQGEM0y.jpg
It becomes even BETTER!

Exact same happened as in my failed tries except that Volug let the soldier alive.

JmJpmcq.jpg
Micky, Leo and Meg kill him in turn 2. Volug kills the guard on the Bridge. 

tyHvFsq.jpg
The two cavaliers you could see at the top of former Image could both reach him. One has a wind edge which I did not pay Attention to.

Attempt #4
ZK13a0t.jpg
6J5ptol.jpg
This time I decided to kill this dude with Volug. It took me Long enough to come up with this idea. Otherwise same happened.

In Enemy phase Volug takes massive punishement by two cavs.

1a8eecV.jpg
decent

Volug conquers the Bridge by killing the soldier.

7LwMQ5z.jpg
Ugh... this time one javelin cavalier from the left could reach him too.

Attempt #5
f372cEd.jpg

9NmC7IW.jpg
I was so stressed and uncautious that I let Leo in the attack range of the soldier Close to the ballista. I guess to know how this turn will end...

z6AWWiL.jpg
You barely see Volug's HP bar which doesn't have all that much blue inside. And you also see that cav. Close to him. I just hope he'll ride back to let recover.

sVkaOQp.jpg
Same guy who killed him last time.

PInHQG9.jpg

One day later...

I needed to stress down. This gave me serious headaches. It was super hot in my room, so my brain didn't work as I wished it would be.
I have made some thoughts.

Attempt #6
This time I'll bring unequipped Zihark to let him block the western Bridge with either Sothe or Tauroneo in turn 2. Hopefully this will finally work-

bjIQVVy.jpg
She got Way better level ups. ;(

NrZcYkB.jpg
Leonardo Can only be attacked by that soldier.

5FqMLg8.jpg
Volug kills the biggest threat for Fiona: myrm
Funnily he hasn't critted her yet.
And this guy is the reason why this chapter is stupid because you can't save her in hard mode unless you let Laverton kill in second Enemy phase by Jill carrying Tauroneo

ZT1CDfI.jpg
This will be simplay turtled. Killing one by another. It will take some turns, but I don't want to do anymore stupidities.

CxB7jSu.jpg
First NPCs and civilians are going to die.

RiV37iZ.jpg
Fiona is safe now. Even that wind edge cavaliers can't kill her. I don't expect him to attack Madonoro Anyways.

PGloOAe.jpg
But this doesn't apply to everyone.
Volug and Meg will take out these guys together.

AOZ2Amy.jpg
First reinforcements
The first pack of cavaliers is still not elimanated

skipped level ups
Meg: HP, skill, spees, luck
Leonardo: HP, res

XJ0pENZ.jpg
Second and last reinforcements wave

3z4VLr6.jpg
I Can take out the first wave just in time before second will arrive.

j1WUsTG.jpg
I HAVE ENOUGH!!!
She'll be sacrificed for someone else. Tbf she wasn't exactly trash Tier Anyways although she Shows it impressively. I guess Brom will get its Chance in part 3.

26ljU06.jpg
Last cav from pack 1

xG28Oqn.jpg
Meg Can DOUBLE!
Though these steel axe knights have ridiculous speed Penalty. A few of them are down to 9 AS. She blocks this pack with her Meggynator.

pigIEvQ.jpg

Volug shall prepare kills for Volug...
w0BBwQ2.jpg
... which is not going to happen thanks to a 1% crit.

8ZLXJB4.jpg
Prepared for wave 2.

5sKW1Ex.jpg
crit

XLHP0Dl.jpg
I'd appreciate to rather Focus on speed than on Defense.

Oxvf6YK.jpg
This will take me a few more turns...

ytE3MNl.jpgG2gsg5w.jpg
Meanwhile more Meg kills and tankiness

HI7iDFF.jpg
I waited LOTS of turns to let recover Sothe's biorhythm because he will have to tank quite a lot in this turn. He finds the masterseal.

5evWQrI.jpg
It still turned out fatally almost.

88fW9YP.jpg
Thankfully Laverton moved with this group, so I Can put an end to him and this chapter. I just have to kill the weaken generics with my "scum". 

e9hSnbU.jpgRbVbLIe.jpghpRLfoz.jpg
This was tedious!
Next time the big "Fiona-grinding-Festival" will begin. I doubt it will become more Relaxing...

Edit: Ilyana is benched from now on.

Edited by Jules

1-7

Spoiler

fupeBkK.jpgnuAAN9E.jpg
That's the only thing Fiona will get: The Hero Lance... it'll shine as in good Old Judgral times. Be Aware: Fiona starts with 8 strength. Iron Lance has a Default weight of 9. If you don't want lower her shitty speed even more, then reduce the weight as I do.
I will wait with spending Status items.
PS: It was the right decision!

DwB4ptK.jpg
Turn 1 Formation: Micaiah takes out these two armor knight and Sothe will drag out the soldier to weaken him enough to give Fiona the kill.

TZnrBo2.jpg
Damn crit :(

TvLcRJL.jpg
wMmzIHU.jpg
Leo and Fiona kill the myrm. Leo gets a good level up. It's basically the only Enemy with a phyiscal weapon who can't 1RKO Fiona with two regular hits. If Fiona Can be used in combat, then only against mages.

6yrw15W.jpg
If I just knew what she got here...

w2ZI31e.jpg
I want to recruit Tormod asap not to let these guys steal any kills.

nXVxgQe.jpg
more Manpower 
Tormod may be used. Vika is actually worse, but it's NOT possible to use her in 4-4. She does like 3-4 damage at best. Tormod with a forged tome and paragon Can turn into something.

23Hk4nl.jpg
Leo drags out this armor knights. These Other three dudes only Move, if somone stands two spaces away of one of these.
Micaiah thaniboms the knight in the same turn. She'll run out of thani which happened for the very first time in my like 200 FE10 playthroughs. There aren't  any things which Never will go to happen...

5BZ1nbk.jpgrl2Dk49.jpg
I was stupid right here. These dudes should attack Sothe, but Leo was in the attack range of this fighter. Thankfully he didn't double him. Meg had to deal with the Other two.

SHK4gO2.jpg
more Fiona Action

SYQEP7R.jpg
crit

Enyd7O9.jpg
These dudes are taken out. Now the prisoners, when are freed, Can escape.

4TgNUEo.jpgxwR6vjW.jpg
Sothe drags out more enemies.

dPBKNwy.jpg
First Fiona level - a good one!

8XBczGb.jpg
I gave all these kills in this area to her at cost of some turns. Since she's busted in the Next chapter, it's the only Chance to give her levels before the hellish endgame chapter.

hnAhInn.jpg
Sothe lures out the  Long Archer in the right and rescues the first prisoner...

uGvU5T2.jpg
... who stands in my Way.

2LP1Xr8.jpgAzfKw4k.jpg
first reinforcement wave
Normally they are no issue because they arrive at a time you normally have to fight the boss and Can escape in time... but not in this run. In a couple of turns four more reinforcements will appear Next to the boss's throne who could surround me. 

greyUQJ.jpg
What a speedtank... Her strength growth is 11% so far :[

ibVpyl1.jpg
I let the reinforcements attack from below to have the ledge Advantage.

1HfEiXZ.jpg
However one Archer could climb up and attack Sothe. This Looks a bit complicated since four more enemies in the bottom left Can reach me. Neither Sothe nor Meg Can take all four hits.

It took me almost 10 minutes to come up with a plan...
3LxWtE0.jpgxocmYGH.jpg
... which was attack is the best Defense.

zQpAh6J.jpg
I take a heavy risk here by placing unequipped Zihark on the frontline. I have to rely on his high Evasion.

2tn6RHC.jpg
I overrestimated him... RIP
Also RIP Adept. I didn't remove it from him.

Wr3WoDx.jpg
Since untransformed Vika can't do any damage to this knight, it was permitted to use her. 

p0r3VID.jpg
Tormod and Fiona take him out.
I missed to catch Fiona's level up in time: HP, strength, speed, resistance

3EdvHX9.jpg
Sothe does really well so far. Happens rarely enough.

7Q2E48n.jpgeD3evoQ.jpg
The first reinforcement Group is defeated. Now time to take out the second one.

CZnr5r3.jpg
Fiona Can kill a knight!

H8TyPKi.jpg
Tormod blocks 

govRmWB.jpg
basically a bexp level

LVY2vWX.jpg
You're not supposed to be Meg!

Yjebg2P.jpg
the best possible 3 stater

KR4xPMZ.jpg
Tormod nukes these mages to give Leo and Fiona the kill.

sKb32E5.jpg
Micky unarmed - an absolute Novum for me!

xXdaVJX.jpg31dhO7q.jpg
Sothe will weaken the boss.

cfdUTLU.jpgr7cjtTF.jpg
PERFECT!!!

3DeWc8O.jpg
OMG!!! That's the Fiona I need and love!

RmnicA3.jpg
Look at this! She neither gets doubled, not 2RKO'ed by soldiers anymore.

Now I just need to free and let escape the prisoners in the bottom right cell and Sothe needs to find the masterseal.

4bhps4C.jpg
Time to seize!

d9uvhKC.jpg
I'm absolutely pleased with this Fiona. This Training was a pure success!

Edited by Jules

That is a really good start. The only stat that she isn't at least slightly ahead in would be Luck (9.2 average).