Let's Play FE10 in Hard Mode... with units you would never use (completed)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-8

Spoiler

This map is a bitch to lowman. Fiona is busted and the awful Terrain is awful for low movement units. So I had to use a couple of Laguz. Nailah should solo the western side and Vika should support Tormod to kill the brigands in the bottom area. Volug and Muarim are untouched. Volug gives Meg a support though.
PS: I have to use Volug in part 3 (at least 3-6 and 3-13) because I need more front units. Three front units (Sothe, Meg, Fiona) aren't enough. Furthermore I want to establish a sexy earth-earth support with Fiona.

skills

• paragon: Sothe
  • resolve: Micaiah
  • celerity: Rafiel

shop

• steel dagger: Sothe
  • lightning: Micaiah (she was out of weapons)

I had to sold my precious restore staff I got in this base just for this light tome. Tomes are incredibly expensive. But Laura is dead, so no use for it in 1-8 and 1-E.

rIugO6Y.jpg
u604ygS.jpg
T6b7VKe.jpg
my three "Groups"
Many people are complaining about this Draco knight. You Can easily get rid of him by shoving Tormod twice with Muarim and Vika. Since I don't use Muarim I have to place VIka in the attack range of these brigands.

RB42iH0.jpg
The biggest Problem is gone in the very first Enemy phase.

SB1hmUB.jpg
Vika's Little counterdamage was enough for Tormod to take out this brigand.

l7KmDSB.jpg
STRENGTH!!!

smts3jx.jpg
Great!

pn4nM7m.jpg
I make good Progress here. 

ODYZr3v.jpg
Sothe gets some kills to come through this map fast to save all prisioners.

4QLZj4z.jpg
Sothe misguides this brigand to spare this civilian. That's the second and last serious threat on this map. Notice: Terrain like thickets don't affect the movement of bridgands.

HWv4yQi.jpg
Critkill

4WqZzGP.jpg
I will drag out the soldier on top of this Group first before the rest (including boss).

Hv2EuqJ.jpg
No threat at all since Tormod Can burn him to ashes.

jj13zOh.jpg
Sothe will drag out the Other soldier and three m/sages.

FkweYCX.jpg
expectable - last level will become bexp level
Also not possible to cap her Defense anymore.

XaIhO7w.jpg
Sothe weakens Radmin massively, but most of his HP gets recovered by the healer Next to him.

gsgDAxq.jpgXMmCMSv.jpg
Leo gets the bosskill

7Nyju4m.jpg6weywb4.jpg
He gets another kill and another amazing level up. He's really balanced, somewhat tanky. He just needs one more speedpoint to reach magical 14 in Tier 1. I will explain later what I meant with that.

I could finish this chapter, but I have to wait for killing the last enemy...

f5UKt5p.jpg
... because of letting these Draco knights in turn 8 appear.

nT3OiDw.jpg
Meg could finally catch this Group and kill one of them. The Terrain made it hard for me to use her much. At least Leo could get some (great) levels.

1-9

Spoiler

Classic run. BK kills everything. Neither deaths nor level ups for Micaiah. Done in 16 turns.

Yeah, Micky's defenseblessed.
But this applies to pretty much everyone of my trained units now.

Edited by Jules

1-E

Spoiler

Base
1uGmYo4.jpg4LOk3wc.jpg
bexp. levels

TuIXuPy.jpg
Meg is promoted. She won't cap anything aside of speed and since her speed cap in Tier 2 is that low, it doesn't matter to prepromote her. The main reason for doing this is to slap paragon on her.

gxsqfkM.jpg
Forged steel Lance for Fiona. Had to lower the weight once more.

PKXLos4.jpg
My team for this chapter. BK is brought to shield the reinforcements from the back.

H5G0wzH.jpg
Tormod and Meg kill this fighter.

VeogpuV.jpgnAUIFEc.jpg
The bottom platform is clear.
Unlike in the former chapters I Try to rush this chapter to catch up these thieves who will appear in the Next turn. Furthermore I don't want to get surrounded by the reinforcements who will appear very soon from the entrance.

6f8JBIi.jpg
In turn 2 Meg and Leo kill this Archer.

900Bbqp.jpg
Fiona kills the Other one and gets another good level.

snPRh9U.jpg
Rafiel sings for Micaiah to let her kill this guard. She will suck some exp. but I need her to kill these armor knights to make fast Progress.

dtzf4OJ.jpg

3SVb3yu.jpg
Here are the first reinforcements. BK will block them unequipped till Meg and Leo Can climb up the ledge to have the height Advantage against them.

hbUqLUm.jpg
Micky kills the armor knight.

lOUSqBL.jpgwCxSIl8.jpg
Missed once. The soldier is in Sothe's attack range, so he won't block the climb anymore and make the Way free for Meg and Leo.

MdLIjCQ.jpg
Sothe takes massive damage.

mBwpJvh.jpg
More reinforcements! Hopefully I Can take them all out at once...

4Mzhill.jpg
Tormod misses once, so Micky has to finish him off. It starts already bad.

n1PTtgo.jpg?1vmeSLsV.jpgchKoJws.jpg
But I still Can manage it thanks to Rafiel and Fiona who got two more kills.

Zo1O522.jpglQMYReW.jpg
Leo gets the reaper Card and a fantastic level up! He's on a roll since 1-8! Skill and resistance are capped.

1llVfc8.jpgNk7JjtA.jpg
More greatness - yeesss!!!

Rafiel sings for Sothe and Fiona. Fiona doubles and ORKOes one of the two priests and Sothe uses a vulnerary to take a hit / crit by the killing edge myrmidon. Tormod drags out the steel polex armor knight...

yXxlNg6.jpg
... without taking damage. Though the left priest uses physic on him.

ZotJddz.jpg

Tormod finishes him off in the Next turn.

qQHLZYH.jpg
Sothe will weaken the two myrm reinforcements.

TksHHDb.jpgDxskrOM.jpg
Aww...

F4A1Mdm.jpgX6Qv0ND.jpg
Eh... strength at least

Matc3tH.jpgx3bBaUr.jpg
One turn later

djthzo9.jpg
From now on I play this chapter a lot slower. I'll let the mage waste its Meteor and have to drag out the steel Long bow Archer.

Oo0DgbS.jpg

BzV9Sbc.jpg
Meg and Leo use the Spirit dust. It's the last chapter when it's actually useful. So the elthunder mage can't oneshot Leo with a crit.

5vzhJzT.jpg
More reinforcements. One of them appeared on a perfect spot for me.

c2FuXhI.jpg
That's useless!

g0d0DQi.jpg
The end of the steel longbow Archer.

mdHmIUn.jpg
His roll continues!

KdsSXX3.jpg
Open the two chests before the thief will do it. I have to wait till he reaches his personal Exit...

Asko5Zg.jpg
... to steal our stuff back from him.

TQKmUVO.jpg
First disappointing level up.

BM2L64V.jpg
Fiona kills the thief and gets another not so great level. However she has 100% speegrowth so far.

2Caxefh.jpg
Great level! And strength twice in a row! With an angelic robe she would be able to take two hits by a tiger.

ggMqo9M.jpg

Have to wait a looooooot of turns till BK is here...

Xd14nrf.jpg
... to open the door.

Hz6aNxP.jpg
I did sth. stupid right here. Rafiel sang for BK with the purpose to unequip his Alondite. But I forgot it. He just shoved Rafiel. Volug is placed behing BK with the hope that a range weapon guy attacks Volug and behind him either the steel blade or steel great Lance knight will be placed who can't attack BK then.

GRuJLl6.jpg
RIP my hope. He stole me four kills. :(

NC3dvoJ.jpgULaqW59.jpg
This guy attacked Volug and he howled him. That's why they have 100%.

The rest is taking out one by another carefully.

kTmdPBy.jpgj6k6Ef2.jpghS0b5YA.jpg
Only the mages and Jarod himself are left.

5MV6JQF.jpgLCXPIaX.jpg
Only Jarod...

l8FzSNs.jpg
Now he's fucked!

EXiAiRy.jpg7HGBQix.jpgDRVuNIS.jpg
Sothe makes short shift with a 8% crit. It was surely not my Intention, but oh well...
It would interest me if Fiona has a Special conversation with him since she knows him by "working" for him.

Time to seize and finish part 1.

This was a fun run so far. Except for 1-6-2 not really that diffiucult, but it's impossible to avoid any Other units aside of my drafted team. In this chapter it was defintely possible. The four kills by BK were just a mistake by myself. Otherwise Micky would get them. It doesn't really matter after all.

Unit Review

CwiSJAm.jpg
Meg is quite balanced. She's definitely a better Enemy phase than player phase with her decent Defense and low attack. As i said with an angelic robe (and Maybe Draco shield) she could take two hits by tigers. She's definitely the tankiest unit of my drafted team. I'm pleased with her overall.

p4lMrPx.jpg
Fiona is like Speedy Gonzales and Sonic in terms of speed. Otherwise her stats look bad, but they're matching her average stats for the most part. Unfortunately her levels struggled in 1-E. I don't know what to do with her yet for part 3. Hopefully she Can establish a support with Volug to have a Little boost.

XJ1Zftp.jpg
Seriously this is one of the best Leonardos I've ever seen. Since 1-8 he leveled constantly great. His strength and Defense are amazing. His speed isn't great, but high enough to double tigers with the Lughnsadh once promoted. He'll get beastfoe for part 3.

8azWgKw.jpg
Sothe is solid overall. Have had worse yet. He just needs one more speed to double 20 AS cats in part 3. He'll get resolve for part 3 most likely.

nR0v1kv.jpg
Micky is pretty good. Her speed is average and her Defense is really good. With a Draco shield she could take a hit by a tiger. I'm Seriously thinking about stupid resolve shenigans with her for part 3.

Using both Fiona and Meg on hard mode....I have no idea how you done it XD 

Also wouldn't a Draco Shield be a waste on Micaiah? Won't it be better to give it to someone who's on the front-lines and does take hits normally?  

2-P - 2-2

Spoiler

2-P
Nothing really important to tell. Marcia got most of the kills including Zeffren.

2-1
This chapter was A MESS. I needed more than ten fricking attempts till the two Crimean goofs were able to kill the javelin solider. Even hitrates of almost 90% weren't enough to hit this asshole. I was so much in rage that I threw my Wii-Mote away. Thankfully it didn't break. I need to cool down for an Hour till I retried it.
In this run again I had some misses with high hitrates, but at least the javelin soldier could be taken out without misses, so I could make Progress. Though I couldn't visit the house at the top left of this map which would give me a goddess Icon because I had to take out enemies and recruit Heather. It took me tons of effort and turns till...

7g8lUrm.jpg
... Heather could take out the boss. Yes, she actually killed a General boss (!!!)

2-2
In this chapter I used everyone, but again I wanted to kill the boss with Heather who also had a stealable secret book.

nY7Zn1R.jpg
Though it became more complicated than I expected.

HlfRFGH.jpg
And I had even to replay this chapter...

pomDr8J.jpgf2Ypz63.jpg
In my restarted run she got all the "big" kills.

level up: Magic, speed, luck, resistance

wmX5VLw.jpgB7RLdcA.jpgvgUeCuQ.jpg
And of Course she also got the bosskill.

However meanwhile this happened (again)...
UQdPxLQ.jpg
... RIP daunt skill

@Rose482
Honestly it wasn't that difficult to train Fiona (even without giving any Status boost / bexp.).
The enemies just had to be weakened enough with Sothe or two Other units to give Fiona the final blow. Since she gets a level for 3-4 kills it wasn't that hard to give her four levels in her debut chapter. Luckily her first levels were really good, so this strategy could be continued. She could even deal damage to armor knights and double mages and priest. However for part 3 I'm still worried. She defenitely needs an angelic robe to take a hit by a tiger.

Meg is easier to use than most people think of. She just needs one speed Point to do literally the same as Nolan or Aran do in her debut chapter. Since her speed growth is good she doesn't need to worry of getting doubled. At the end she'll become a similar tank to Aran. A bit less Defense, but therefore no taking a double attack except for myrms maybe. Her Problems aren't really her bases, but her rather her growths unmatching to her class and the fact that she's an armor knight.

"Units you would never use"

"Fiona, Astrid, Lyre, and considering Lucia"

I feel attacked. I vote Mist should get the Alondite, just for the irony of it. Also geez, that Leo is insane, he''ll be pretty good with his personal come Part 3.

Since it's very hot atm and I can't play videogames while heat at home, I'll take a Little break for a few days. Meanwhile I will start preparations for the Next chapters:

I will use these (bad) units for these chapters:

• 2-3 : Astrid, Danved, Makalov (Try to give the most kills to Astrid)
  • 2-F: everyone since it will be finished before turn 8 (just will grab / steal all important items)
  • 3-P + 3-1: Everyone
  • 3-2 + 3-3: Ike, Mist, Heather (+ disarmed mounted units in 3-3) (+Rhys for healing)
  • 3-4: Ike, Mist, Heather, Lyre, Kyze (+ Rhys for Healing)
  • 3-5: probably everyone since the Laguz are busted
  • 3-6: Sothe, Micaiah, Leonardo, Meg, Fiona, Volug (I need Volug to block a chokepoint and to establish support with Fiona)
  • 3-7: =3-4 + Reyson
  • 3-8: =3-7
  • 3-9: =2-3
  • 3-10: =3-8
  • 3-11: Ike, Mist, Lyre, Kyze, Astrid, Leanne (+Rhys optional)
  • 3-12: =3-6 (trying without Volug)
  • 3-13: =3-6 + Tauroneo
  • 3-F: 3-11 + Reyson instead of Leanne

Part 4
Silver Army: Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Lyre, Kyze, Sigrun (will be used since she's the worst Pegasus knight), Sanaki, Nealuchi (?)
Greil's Mercenaries: Ike, Mist, Rafiel, Makalov, Danved, Tormod (4-4), Muarim (4-4, only to kill the spear halberdier)
Hawk Army: Astrid, Fiona, Reyson, Lucia, (Elincia for healing), Bastian (4-5)

Questionable: Rolf, Brom, Mordecai
I will let the community decide if they shall be used.

Ilyana and Vika won't be used (anymore).

@Deltre
I totally forgot you used them in your hard mode run... so my title is a lie.
Anyways good point, Lucia will be used even if she won't be brought to endgame.

@Rose482
Actually Lethe should get some playtime too in part 3 since she's really mediocre at best... actually pretty bad if she dies to first tier enemies.

2-2

Spoiler

base

• bought horseslayer for Danved
  • bought hammer for Haar (sent in the convoy)
  • bought steel blade for Makalov

As for this chapter I only use Astrid, Makalov and Danved. Latter two shall prepare kills for Astrid if possible.

Xs4o63W.jpg
As for these guys just either one of them has to weaken to give Astrid the final blow.

68o9HIU.jpg
These guys have no Business in this chapter. 
The NPCs will act on their own though simply to collect some bexp. and keep Astrid safe.
Also I will let some dudes alive because it's not really worth to waste much time to get such low battle experience. Even Astrid gets only 25-30 exp. in average which means four turns for a level up.

jv6nFvB.jpgbfHsYa3.jpg
Again Astrid kills one and rides back to a safe spot.
This chapter will turn a while...
Normally Transfer boosted Marcia solos these guys...

O2L72Qx.jpgufe5vUn.jpgFKlpFsl.jpg
This time the NPCs didn't surround her so she could be attacked. It's the only chapter in which she Can take two hits. Thankfully the enemies are wimps, so she's able to dodgetank them.

Rm6q8yR.jpg
A lot of enemies are still alive and more are on their Way to me.
This chapter is done very slowly.

DJ3eAx0.jpgHg44ZLQ.jpg
I can't block this area. Hopefully one of the NPCs will do it.

VORcMtg.jpg
No, they let me down!

5TtzCPF.jpg
Thankfully only one could attack her.

wVhnGug.jpg
Neither strength, nor speed, so a bad first level up

3tbbE0n.jpgtIvPP6k.jpg
Thanks to her best biorhythm

3CfJFmG.jpg
Marica is also great in dodging

xT1rMOr.jpguEOTGzI.jpg
Astird kills one of the few second Tier enemies on this map.

I will skip the Next turns because it's always the same...

9bByf27.jpg
Makalov gets another steel blade.

Z7OJMLM.jpg
Since Makalov is trapped and Danved can't do enough damage to give Astrid the kill, Danved has to finish this guy off all alone.

o9kMXMv.jpgGMl7D5g.jpg
Another useless level up
The sad thing is that I used her in hard mode once and she got killer level ups early on.
Unfortunately quite the opposite is Happening right now.

WnIQkJ8.jpg
Her loverboy Shows the exact opposite. 
That's a level up how it's supposed to be!

GfOqneP.jpg
Beaten with his own weapons

lh5r8do.jpg
You meant I shall be satisfied with that strength Point!? Sure not!

Makalov and Geoffrey brake the door. If that happens, the boss will Move. Yes, I think it's the only boss in FE who leaves their throne / seizing Point.
Danved weakens him with the brave Lance.

wMb0Be8.jpg
Danved Can give the kill to Astrid.

e8ho36Z.jpg
no single speed Point yet...

QZzFiN4.jpg
Marcia gets the best weapons since she'll be available in the Next chapter from the very beginning unlike all the Other CKs.

I don't finish the chapter yet. Want to give Danved and Astrid a(nother) level.

OFi6dgr.jpg
I think it was his first level up in hard mode ever?

Pdb1xfB.jpg
SPEED

So it wasn't a waste of time after all...

7BG3f34.jpg
Still this Astrid is shit so far!
She really cries for blossom.

7embkwI.jpg

Edited by Jules

Astrid <3 pretty sure I used her every time I played FE10, I think my favorite thing to do with her was give her the Blossom skill, she's one of the few characters I believe that can have both Blossom and Paragon on at the same time, really it's such a fun combination

Also lol at most these units that no one would ever use being characters that I use a lot ;; 

Edited by Rose482

Wow lots of FE10 going on here, exciting!

I voted for Mordecai because he is the worst laguz on the list and generally non-royal laguzare so obsoleted by their later joining counterparts that using one should be a fun new experience with tons of replay value :)

I think I'll use Rhys and Mordecai for part 3 + 4.
Rhys is helpful for the Silver Army to restore silence / sleep.
Rolf is actually always used in my hard mode runs because 75% ftw, so I don't tend to use him again.

2-F

Neph-fans, I recommend not to open the spoiler.

Spoiler

There was no Way to feed Heather with kills in this chapter.
Instead I had to Focus on getting all the important items and weapons from this chapter:

• silver great Lance (sent to the convoy to pass it to Danved for 3-9)
  • energy drop
  • nullify scroll 
  • draco shield (stolen by Heather)

Heather got exactly one kill, the short axe general with the droppable nullify scroll.

Leanne got a level: 

• HP
  • magic
  • luck
  • resistance

Unfortunately sth. not so nice happened...
ZsoC2YH.jpg
I'm sure lots of people are pissed now.
With her Death I lost a few weapons. I don't care for wrath. I still have one scroll in the DB, if I ever will use it later on.

gxH7mep.jpgSRqq5lX.jpg
Who else instead of the flying god himself has the right to end this chapter!?
The Tomahawk is pointless till the endgame... unless I'm considering to use Brom for some reason.

RIP overview

• Laura (1-5)
  • Lethe (2-2)
  • Nephenee (2-F)

Edited by Jules

3-P

Spoiler

The only mentionable thing is that Ike stole Mist's bosskill by doing a crit. :(

UAFq4ys.jpgtiarVis.jpg
And these pathetic levels

3-1

Spoiler

I had to restart because Mist died.

Without Transfer boosts it's much harder to take out the enemies since Ike and Oscar don't have the speed to double and ORKO everyone. In this chapter Ike, Gatrie (with killer axe) and Shinon did the most stuff. Ike could kill the boss.

8xMoCo6.jpg
Ike got a much better level. 

l3vS22v.jpg
Mist got speed and strength (!)

Edited by Jules

3-2

Spoiler

Base
With the silver Card I Can do big Shopping:

• two steel blades
  • three wind edges
  • one steel dagger
  • wyrmslayer from the shop

Also forged a knife for Heather:
RobkDUB.jpgyxCNFxb.jpg
+5% crit boost
For some reason only knives Can be forged. They have 1-2 range, but they are weaker and have much less uses. This knife has only 20 uses and will surely brake in the Next chapter.

ynlYHve.jpg
3-2 is an incredibly dull and easy chapter because the map is huge and the enemies are placed far away from each Other except for a pack of sages and Paladins in the bottom of the map and the Draco army including boss in the bottom right Corner. However if you play with a decimated army and scrubs as I do, this map Can become really tough. There are tons of mounted units which Can catch up my footies easily. Furthermore I Can get surrounded by two sides. Ike Can solo this map... but I want to give exp. to Mist, Heather and Rhys as well.

Uv3P4Ck.jpg
Brom is a filler unit, the first axe user I will constantly use.
However: Rhys and Brom may die.

Boyd is brought for shoving and rescuing who also may die. He'll sacrifice himself.

wylmdvU.jpg
Brom oneshots the axe General with his hammer and gets an uselevel level.

mtKHTOC.jpg
Brom has to Help out to save Heather's ass. She can't take two physical hits as each one magical and physical hit.

gXj41o6.jpg
meh

wOT2fGF.jpg
WE'VE GOT TROUBLE!

Well, that's the dice roll... and see how it will end.

v8NVYVx.jpg
Damn, I don't want to lose this level!!!

vxKqvHN.jpg
Boyd is so gentle and sacrificies himself for her.

z98nEIL.jpg
With the Logical result... :(

With his Death of Course Mist was in danger!

QxTHmOC.jpg
She dodged three times in a row! 

qjjwGyM.jpg
Mist survived, but it doesn't make things more comfortable...

Ieh0rOK.jpg
Death #2
That's why I prefer Mist. She doesn't get doubled by each Little shit.

dPEYDG6.jpgdjn0vdY.jpgFZmjhq3.jpg
The Situation is solved in that Way that everyone is safe.

aWSiodK.jpg
more Defense

74CbyBL.jpg
I Can take a breath for now.

4RA2Ss6.jpg
However Paladin reinforcements appeared and will reach me soon.

IYAPmyh.jpg
Scum

4JvvnVY.jpgAwShPUO.jpg
The best Mist EVER so far!

PLqSV9s.jpg
You should watch your Little sister!

JgjyxDi.jpg
almost double digit damage

All the reinforcements are taken out

XpM3dJ1.jpg
NlZOG4A.jpg
Ike will make the boss to Move.

Heather steals the elixir from him. 

jg2hPOP.jpg
And makes short shift with him.

There are few more nice goodies to get (stealable reaper Card, stormsword, elthunder and a droppable recover staff), but I didn't want to waste more turns.
Also I don't want to risk losing Mist's fantastic levels.

RIP Count

• Laura (1-5)
  • Lethe (2-2)
  • Nephenee (2-F)
  • Boyd (3-2)
  • Rhys (3-2)

Edited by Jules

3-3

Spoiler

Base
Sold some weapons, skills (shade, provoke) and vulneraries to get 8000 together to buy the Draco shield in the item shop.

Ike got Adept
C-Support between Heather and Brom is started

A few more units are brought. Shinon shall work as a shield and the two Paladins shall rescue my drafted units if needed. Also Haar will burn the supplies and visit the tents.

vPbETXy.jpg
First Mist Action
Heather opens the door and Brom with the hammer attacks the sword General who barely survives.

In Enemy phase Brom misses him which hinders my plan of making fast Progress to catch the Senators who will appear in the Next turn.

In turn 2 Brom finishes off the General and Ike kills a javelin halberdier. Mike baits the elthunder mage

SG4KeJ6.jpg
a less amazing and more typical Mist level up - still her speed is great so far

Turn 3
gzQtw8X.jpg
crit

mcOwmKr.jpg
obtains blossom scroll

vs9aYUk.jpg
alright

FkOqUN3.jpg
UUwvJGV.jpg
Shinon at bottom of the Image will shield a halberdier.

AsEwrgc.jpg
sighs - if speed was leveled, it would be a perfect level for him

wZgFOdU.jpg
I rarely have seen that high damage Output by one attack of her.

Q5PGW6V.jpg
Brom blocks the path to save heavily injured Heather. Mist Can take easily one shot by that guy.

jvcVpsP.jpgWNCe9eH.jpg
I have to use Haar right here not to Permit the Senators leaving with the White jewel and ashera Icon.

PvzdZb9.jpg
Haar didn't kill anything which is good for my trained team. However only Ike Can handle these guys.

NfMcpn7.jpg
Shinon took one single hit of like ten attacks. He has done his work very well. Brom will tank these guys who Can double him.

hQqqFR8.jpg
Haar kill by accident

spBHWkV.jpg
SPEED! And skill is capped.

VikkIMw.jpg
Brom crit

Hqiq3pv.jpg
One of very few Rolf kills. I screwed up with thim.

M3UsxhJ.jpg
Only two more are left
I could beat this chapter without fighting the boss, but I Try to face him to give the kill exp. to Mist.

nBXEPDR.jpg
I Can open this fenced-in area at least. The Other one is untouched.

9ElnOfb.jpg
What is wrong with her!?
It shouldn't be a complain of Course!
She's GODLY!
2/3 strength growth although she has 1/4.
Even swordmasters and the boss can't double her anymore.

znxp3sF.jpg
obtains mastercrown

91G5DQo.jpg
Please don't kill her!

pfkg3At.jpg
Still can't bait the boss.

4fpbdQp.jpg
Another Panic kill with Haar.

myOWMqQ.jpg
This area is funny because it's a total isolated area no one Can attack him.

jIhvhcF.jpg
Worthless because no speed. Since he gets doubled by halberdiers and warriors he's no further use for me. Two warriors will kill him.

HP2NEw9.jpg
Only the supply in the top right of the map is left.

k4lJU3Z.jpg
That's the only exp. she has got besdies getting attacked by one sage. She'll share the same fate as Brom and be benched.

ZLYYiw4.jpg
The boss started to Move on its own which increases my Chance to kill him.

cm5B18t.jpg
obtains hammerned staff
All tents are visited.

8Pm0tQ6.jpgrwmo4OG.jpg
Please let him alive for your sister!

WP7nwPW.jpgvSBz6oJ.jpg
Damn... Adept - Actually I forgot about it

5d3igih.jpgr5hnywR.jpg
Then Mist gets this kill at least.

ljUtdAu.jpg
Goodbye!

wow, can't believe Mist is going to become a better fighter than Ike : P

She's already a better dodger.

Edited by Jules

that chapter <3 I love it, burning things down in order to finish a chapter feels like such a weird goal to have in FE, Haar is so useful in it as well.

Mist <3 Can't wait for her to take Ike's role and become the leader, Ike won't see it coming.

3-4

Spoiler

base

• selling the blue jewel from the base conversation and buying the silencer for Astrid
  • no florete because I need to save my money for a secret book available in the Next chapter's shop
  • giving blossom to Ike
  • shade to Mist
  • Adept to Lyre
  • increasing Ike x Mist support to B

In 3-4 I Can (re)Welcome three more units: Kyze, Lyre and Mordecai
At least latter is pretty decent in combat. 
Though Lyre is the one who needs to be trained.

AmGauL2.jpg
That chapter starts with a Mist kill.

NTiyFRP.jpg
Mordecai Can actually survive two rounds. Furthermore he's the only one of the three Laguz who Can do counterdamage untransformed, so he can get tons of exp. by this. Each chip damage untransfromed brings >10 exp. (same as giving a kill to transformed Kyze and Lyre).

UG4dSGr.jpg
Mordecai uses a vulnerary and will do one more round with the halberdier. Brom blocks the swordmasters who climbed down the mountain.

yyuadaY.jpg
more Defense

Spoiler

her best level up in this chapter :(

HKVvsiW.jpg
Mordecai isn't only tanky, but also dodgy.

WIbdL1g.jpg
With a bit shoving I Can bring Ike to the frontling to make the Laguz's life a bit easier. Each surviving Laguz brings bexp., and of Course I would like to get of it as much as possible.

SBFAXU7.jpg
That's no issue... if you know about the secrets on this map.

NgWkJLh.jpg
Brom crits one of the swordmasters.

FNu2X0p.jpg
OMG... Lyre can kill something.
That brings like 15 exp... *sighs*
The worst part is that she can't get attacked unstransformed because each physical Enemy would ORKO her. Swordmasters wouldn't actually, but they have a decent critrate. And even if she counterattacked, she wouldn't deal any damamge because her damage output is 14 untransformed.

t61xC6N.jpg
Kysha isn't much better Honestly, but at least a bit tankier. Both share the same speed although they're different beasts.

9oReiva.jpg
The two Laguz are saved.

mRU0qR8.jpg
Oh Yeah, another Problem for Lyre. Her Transformation bar Drops like superfast. Though it doesn't really matter since she's no frontline material with the her low Defense anyways.

The Problem is: If she doesn't rise her strike level fast, she won't do anymore damage like 3-4 GM chapters later. 3-7 is pretty much the only chapter I could make it happen.

y2NBq8i.jpg
Ten damage is also laughable. That's almost in Mist's damage Output area.

TyQONqT.jpg
She's as strong as a tiger!

rwvEJ8o.jpg
At least his Defense is capped soon.

CdWgZJn.jpg
These dracos are kinda nasty because they're a bulky and hit hard (almost 40 attack).

JCRst7D.jpgyeANbSe.jpg
Oh Yeah... Mist is already stronger than Lyre.

DHeqaMj.jpg
No, please! Don't throw your great levels from the past chapters away!

Spoiler

It will become even worse!

Vy7XjmE.jpg
Unlike the Other two (failures) Mordecai does really well in this chapter. You must also take into account he's lower level than the two. He gets actually decent exp. 

uuoI7NG.jpgsbJyJNT.jpg
Lyre Can double the slowest sages at least, but don't expect from her to ORKO anything. I mean she could do with Adept, but she Never activated it. She's basically a slower Heather with less combat availibility.

ZtoUkqX.jpg
He Can give Lyre a kill. 
He'll get attacked in Enemy phase.

CDTSaro.jpgQyS1eYM.jpgChEfKjC.jpgqGG7fFY.jpg
Lyre is detransformed, so Ranulf has to save her. Otherwise she'd be a bit fucked. The General attacks Mist who dodges.

axpZdBF.jpg
She Can even kill him! 
I can't remember if she ever dealt damage to Generals in hard mode at this time.

nL4UzFl.jpg
No damage by the boss, lol

sKoHIyR.jpg
Unlike Lyre he Can barely ORKO a sage. 

The boss attacks Mordecai with the killing edge without doing any damage. He didn't even think about to change to the storm sword which could do Little damage to him at least. Stupid A.I. once more.

8ceWS0u.jpg
Speed... Seriously SPEED!?
He's the slowest fucking guy in this game!
But I take it!
This will prevent him by getting doubled by anything which is not a weakly swordmaster. 

Bjr9sOl.jpg
Ettard is back.

Nh7EEcO.jpg
Brom wrecks the boss with the hammer and Mist kills another General.

3IarDtl.jpg

:wtf:

Sorry, I must take a deep breath right now before I start to collapse...

Edited by Jules

3-5

Spoiler

This chapter turned into a disaster!
In the first attempt Reyson died.
In the second attempt Shinon died.
In the Third attempt 
ODiboDm.jpg
I only had to sac Ilyana. Mia and Brom survived with like 5 HP.
I could end this chapter in five turns... BUT I couldn't get the energy drop from Lombroso because critted him with 6%. It was totally avoiable since I could steal the energy drop with Heather first. 
To be honest I didn't deserve it better!

Also I forgot to buy the secret book in the item shop. It's not the best Status item for sure, but still helpful.

If I have that much Trouble in 1-5... what will just happen to me in 1-6 with a total underleveled team without Laura!?

Spoiler

Funnily it turned into a cakewalk 

3-6

Spoiler

Base

• bought physic staff, beastkiller

FCySQrR.jpgHtW8TEN.jpg
Leonardo's promotion. He Looks really nice.

Skills

• Sothe: vantage, resolve
  • Micaiah: wrath
  • Meg: paragon, cancel
  • Fiona: -
  • Leonardo: beastfoe

Supports

• started C support: Fiona x Volug
  • started C support: Meg x Leonardo

1-6 is the most difficult chapter for most people not without a reason...

rzsMsA0.jpg
SMTIDUB.jpghMxfBbw.jpg
... because these Laguz are incredibly powerful. The cats are extremly fast (only transformed Volug Can double them) and tigers hurt like trucks. They can easily oneshot fragile units.
In hard mode most of these Laguz have S strike which gives them +5 attack. That means that they do seven more damage than in normal in average. No one except of Sothe and transformed Volug Can take more than one hit of one Laguz, and in the case of Sothe he Can only take a couple of cats.
I think the GM's had to fight only one enemy with a comparable attack, and this was Lomboroso who had a total inaccurate silver polex. This Shows FE10's terrible difficulty balance.

Anyways I'm prepared for the worst!

Technically I don't have enough front units. I need five units to block chokepoints, but I have only four (Sothe, Meg, Fiona, Volug). Leonardo could be a pseudo-front-unit in emergancy cases. Thanks to his great Defense the speed boost with Lughnasadh nothing Can oneround him.
At least I four NPCs (including one physic Bishop) who Can Help me out.

iajv3dq.jpg
I could make it happen to give this kill to Fiona. She will rather weak or kill untransformed Laguz since she's still first Tier.

lAB1AuZ.jpg
Speed roll is stopped, but I take that strength.

XkJMjlz.jpg
Leo will Show that he's not USELESS!

PuWvJiT.jpg
The NPCs went up to kill untransformed Laguz. Unfortunately this cat could break thorugh and kill the Bishop.

XwmDYg6.jpg
The two frontlines

hDiAXl3.jpg
I took some nasty damage. Hopefully I Can handle this.

4ywdv6m.jpguxLtCCK.jpg
HELL YES!

wVAktoR.jpg
HELL NO!

Spoiler

He got another level up later which I didn't capture.
It was exactly the same level again.
I was so paralyzed that I couldn't capture it.

With effective weapons / skills it was easy to kill the two Laguz.

HS6xxao.jpg
As Long the NPCs block the river the Laguz can't reach my Group.

FFBtGzZ.jpg
one NPC died

Volug is transformed and blocks.

of9AgvR.jpg
only one NPC is alive

pm0FI8a.jpg0LRIdkD.jpg

Thankfully Volug has enough HP to take two hits by a tiger.

l2k6wpg.jpg
It becomes dark, I'M FUCKED!

BFV3lMD.jpg
... Oh wait...

0ITvXeh.jpg
... Maybe not

My lifesaver appeared! BK Can do this area on his own, so I have nothing really to worry about anymore.

1hr6xsY.jpgniTYrdF.jpg
Delcious!

VXu5sov.jpg
Now it's EASY MODE!

UzMiwwN.jpg
It's ok... despite I prefer to see more speed

fTWSkK6.jpgJoj9mvC.jpg
Finally Meg Can do something. She has paragon, so needs to kill some Laguz. Another defensive level up which is nice

Mi8WPY8.jpg
That's perfect!

cYv1Ejp.jpg
AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?!?!

I don't want to calculate what the %rate for this level up was... DAMN
Do you want to be used in part 4!?

K6F1yNL.jpg
Seriosuly switch level up with Volug!

sOYMBrP.jpg
Yes!

BLNbugC.jpg
This chapter is much easier than I expected, lol. Volug Can tank and weak and give kills to Leo.

yUDBSJl.jpg
Now I Can even send Meg to this pack. She can't ORKO anything.

3L6ETfX.jpg
More frontline stats

YSq7rSq.jpg
almost done

kNddpSD.jpg
Third strength growth in a row! I'm very satisfied with her level ups in this chapter. Only her skill needs to get better.

vpffcNq.jpgzpLWBdW.jpg2sTNVvE.jpg
I did it... in my very first attempt!
I was almost shocked how easy it was despite having only one healer.

lol you having no problem in 3-6 <3 That gives me hope I also won't face much problem in it.

Also Volug getting that perfect level up <3 really just any laguz getting a perfect level up is funny, their growths aren't that good I believe?  Also glad to see your Meg also getting strength blessed <3 this year is truly the year of Meg, every armor knight has been found dead. 

3-7

Spoiler

Skills

• Lyre: adept
  • Ike: blossom
  • Mordecai: nullify

There's not much to say about this chapter.

9VFtnTX.jpg
Lyre is sent to this thicket to train her strike level.

ByK5e8i.jpg
That's the highest damage she could deal. 

xcg14Yf.jpgCcwA7wd.jpg
Sad, isn't it?

NazfR96.jpg

3-8

Spoiler

Skills

• Kyze: nullify
  • Mordecai: blossom
  • Lyre: Adept

Yes, Lyre will be still used. She's a main reason why I even did this stupid run. She will be used till the bitter end...... even if she only will be carried through.

M31eIwt.jpg
Bexp. level 
His speed is bad, but it might give me a Chance for 3-13 MAAAYBEEEEEEE

ZzDakLb.jpg
Brom with the hammer will massively weaken the Generals.

nJqSiai.jpgalM7WJJ.jpg
It's not too shabby for a blossom level on a Laguz. Still was hoping for Defense at least.

me24jgc.jpg
Oh well

yiNpo32.jpg
Mordecai will kill A LOT in this chapter. Try to give him a second level.

RMlIas1.jpg
That she survived is a pure miracle. Two people could attack her, but she dodged twice with >75% hitrate against her. Seriously she's not worse untransformed.

g0A0osB.jpg
HP sauce twice in a row
Thankfully on irrelevant units

RP27qZU.jpg
Waiting for a wave from the bottom of the Screen.

AFBjj6X.jpg
Two people dealt more than 40 damage to her in transformed condition! Just OUCH!

o5M6ENx.jpg
Brom doesn't do much better since he gets doubled by literally each physical unit which is not a General.

dSu8ySu.jpgikuovLN.jpg
AMAZING!
With that strenght and speed he Can ORKO all sages.
Now he's faster than Lyre although he's supposed to be the slower class.

3j5zKrH.jpg
OMG, Lyre Can kill something!
It will be her only kill.

V78UKWI.jpg
perfect damage

V0FQV3h.jpg
perfect level!!!

v5qXoz5.jpg
Kyze and Mordecai work hard on their strike level.

2B6P3Pw.jpg

4dYx5c5.jpg
Ike has to get rid of this druid Close to the boss because they hit hard... if they hit.

C1UqABO.jpg
Magic

q0GpEyn.jpg
Kyze's level up improved his usefulness a lot.

EMj7Bct.jpg
OH MY GOSH!
More strength, and MORE SPEED!!!
Now he Can double everything which is not a swordmaster. That's fantastic!
Slapping Adept on him to rise his strike level faster, and when he had reached S he Can oneround everything with one Adept. 
He makes good advertisement of himself for being brought to endgame...

O5yynaG.jpg
11 levels, no single speed Point
Literally the worst Brom I'ved ever had.
And I'm not even one of those who consider him as bad in hard mode.

DjGIJ6F.jpg
Reyson Dances for him and Brom is placed Next to the knights to deal massive damage to them with the hammer.

gd4mIqg.jpg
I was careless once more. I forgot that one druid was still alive who could double and kill him. But thankfully he dodged, even twice.

SsM6ZZW.jpg
She's back on the track.
Still one of the best Mists I've had at this time. Highest Defense ever.

Mordecai Switches place with Brom.
Nw5pptR.jpgt7vqX0W.jpg

Despite fearing of Laguz Septimus is "manly" enough not to run awy but to attack.

9FZGqLp.jpg
The Bishop fully heals Septimus after that.

eFkRMEP.jpgHdDwr6M.jpg
The generics are gone.

FEiSBLV.jpgNctKqL4.jpg
Septimus is eaten by a Laguz...

zDnWpPV.jpg
I could grind her strike level on that priest, but I didn't have the Patience anymore. Already spent 20 turns in almost 1.5 hours on that chapter, so I wanted to end this finally.

4c8loe0.jpg
Second blossom level, not as good as Kyze's

done

Mist's Floret broke which is not too bad. She should rather Focus on healing people.

Edited by Jules