Rate the Unit, Seasonals & Legendaries. Oct. 26 - Nov 2: Niles (Forbidden Tease), and Kagero (Beverage Ninja)

LordFrigid

W!Lissa. She's basically Sheena 1.5 thanks to her similar mixed bulk but better Atk/Spd. Lissa is a strong unit that has enough flexiblility to choose her playstyle and do wonderfully regardless of which path she takes. She's a bit weaker in the EP department due to her Spd which is a bit high while EP units prefer to be doubled in order to charge high CD specials quickly. That aside, Lissa is a well rounded unit but not one that stands out when compared to monsters like M!Grima and the Hectors. She also faces a lot of competition from W!Chrom who is more min-maxed, but she's adorable which is a plus for her.

Rating: 8/10

I'll abstain from rating Gunnthrá.

Edited by Alexmender

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to take a small break from these... I'd have been fine if this was an every other day occurrence, but at this rate I've become burned out trying to come up with something to say about 2 separate units, most of the time units I don't actively use...

Anyways, I'll get these two done and call it for now. If you don't see me by the time we're doing TT units... I dunno.

Winter's Envoy Lissa

Spoiler

Perhaps the most average Green Armor available. At least average in Attack, slightly below average in Speed, pretty good in Defense and Resistance, and not quite so good in HP compared to most Armors, Lissa doesn't have any specialty.

Bold Fighter is a dangerous B Passive to put on an Armor, speeding up the charge rate of their specials by 1 per units Attack, and also guaranteeing a follow-up regardless of Speed. Handbell doesn't quite go with Bold Fighter though, since Spectrum Stance is enemy-phase only, but the combo of Handbell and Bold Fighter only needs Quick Riposte as a SS to make Lissa always double. Fortify Armor is good for Bladetome armors and general buffing of Armors, and Bonfire goes with Lissa's good Defense.

Lissa has all the makings of a faster but less bulky Sheena, and for the most part can run whatever set you want her to run. Because of Bold Fighter, she can run a deadly Brave Axe set, and because of Handbell she can retain bulk on enemy phase and take Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter, and perhaps whichever Special does the most damage.

With balance comes imperfection: Lissa does not have as much raw power or raw bulk as the more popular Green Armors, and her Speed being as high as it is means she can't rely on 4 cooldown Specials like Sheena can, even with a Superbane, and it is too low for Lissa to be able to get natural Doubles. Another somewhat indirect problem is that because Green Armors are pretty frightening and common enough to be seen frequently, that means Lissa also has to deal with the existence of Red Armor killers.

Still, if you want Sheena but slightly stronger, or just Sheena but not named Sheena, then Lissa is just who you were looking for.

Rating: 7/10 Lissa has many of the same defensive benefits as Sheena, but also coming with Bold Fighter opens up the possibility of some frightening combinations. Her offensive ability is also pretty good, but Lissa doesn't have the same raw potential as the Hectors. She's too balanced in that regard.

Gunnthra

Spoiler

And here we have the second Green Tome Cavalry... overall.

Having to live with having the BST detraments of both Ranged units and Cavalry, Gunnthra at least manages to keep a steady enough focus on Attack and Speed, while having meh enough HP and Resistance to resist some magical hits and trigger Ploys where possible, and all at the cost of any worthwhile Defense.

Fortress Resistance can help Gunnthra trigger Ploy skills, such as her default Res Ploy, but does come with lowered Attack as a result. Glacies works with Gunnthra's decent Res as well, but the Attack drop from Fortress Res doesn't seem like it'd beat out, say, Fury on paper. But the loss in Attack is made up for with Blizzard and Chilling Seal. Chilling Seal, so long as Gunnthra is over 50% HP, will lower the Attack and Speed of the enemy with the lowest Defense by 6 each, and Blizzard does more damage the more Debuffs the enemy has accumulated. With just her default skillset, Gunnthra can get a whole +17 bonus damage not counting additional damage from an enemies lowered Resistance.

Fury would still be recommended though. It's an overall boost to her stats while still leaving her enough Res to trigger Ploys on a good amount of enemies. Chilling Seal is deadly as is, and being the exclusive skill of Gunnthra it is worth keeping. Iceberg can replace Glacies if you don't see Gunnthra being able to trigger Glacies in time. Lastly, you can give Gunnthra the Gronnblade tome if you don't think Blizzard is to your playstyle.

The Defense on Gunnthra is bad enough, but because Chilling Seal is a B passive, it means Gunnthra can't access any of the popular B passives like Desperation, so Gunnthra more or less needs to make her allowed hits count, else she won't last long in this Distant Counter meta. Of course she CAN use such skills, but Chilling Seal is such a good Passive that it seems wasteful to drop it...

Whatever you do with Gunnthra, she'll still be a good Debuffing ally. Pair her with a forged Smoke Dagger unit if you'd like to get the most out of Blizzard by not limiting her to just whoever she can debuff herself.

Rating: 7/10 Gunnthra can get powerful between Horse buffs and the potential of Blizzard, but lacks much in the way of power without Blizzard to back her up. Her defense is also a little shoddy. Chilling Seal can make most Glass Cannons weaker, which is just funny to picture, and also means she doesn't necessarily need to rely on a teammate to get the most out of Blizzard, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't.

Lissa: 7.8, Gunnthrá: 7.63.

Day 16

Camilla, Holiday Traveler

Spoiler

Max Stats:
36/40/43
30/33/36
32/35/38
28/31/34
20/23/27

Base Skills:
Kadomatsu+
( - )
Draconic Aura

Spd/Def Bond 3
( - )
Ward Fliers

Azura, Celebratory Spirit

Spoiler

Max Stats:
33/37/40
27/30/33
32/35/38
19/22/25
22/26/29

Base Skills:
Hagoita+
Sing
( - )

( - )
Earth Dance 3
Hone Fliers

~

25 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Anyways, I'll get these two done and call it for now. If you don't see me by the time we're doing TT units... I dunno.

Taking a hiatus is a slippery slope =P . Hope you come back when you feel more rested!

Edited by LordFrigid

Camilla: Camilla is a decent mixed unit, having good attack and speed and decent enough defense. Her natural skills boost her capabilities, while her native weapon boosts her teammates. She has bad resistance, and has some decent competition from other non-seasonal red fliers like Elincia and Caeda, Caeda in particular being a bit cheaper to build. Still, though, as far as seasonals are concerned, Camilla is good. 7/10

Azura: There's honestly not too much she has that makes her that much better than her other versions, or other green flyers. She can sing and revitalize units, sure, and she has some decent skills, but she's not really doing much to stand apart. Like Camilla, she works, but she has competition, some of her competition actually being herself! 7/10

NY!Camilla. She has a balanced offensive spread with high Spd, above average Atk/Def and below average Res. Camilla is a very powerful sword flier and is the tankiest of all the available choices. She faces a lot of competition from Elincia and L!Ryoma as an offensive unit but she has the niche of being able to take a few physical hits thanks to her high Def. Her Res isn't that low when compared to the rest of sword units but it's still low enough to be threatened by Mages/Dragons so one should be careful around them. Camilla is a well rounded unit that can perform a good variety of roles, just keep in mind that she isn't the best when it comes to pure offense.

Rating: 7.5/10

NY!Azura (Airzura). Statwise her only notable trait is Spd, being mediocre everywhere else. At face value, Airzura is inferior to her other versions thanks to her lower Atk but unlike them she has the advantage of mobility. She's the only flying green dancer which puts her in a category of her own. While her Atk is low-ish she's capable of dealing good amounts of damage to common blue units like Nowi and she's capable of tanking one round from Effie/Hardin without needing TA. Due to how her boons/banes work I believe her best nature is +Atk/-Spd with a Spd stacking kit, which allows her to become surprisingly tanky when combined with Fury. Regardless, Airzura faces competition from Flying Olivia and B!Ninian who offer the same mobility but have more tricks to play with while Airzura is a very simple unit. 

Rating: 8/10

NY!Azura

Flying Dancer 10/10.

Ok but seriously, she flies, has a good buffing weapon, has built in hone fliers+earth dance, and whatnot. I find the drive def/res 1 buff from her prf to be really handy, especially since I often use her with frailer units and that boost is really handy.

Camilla - WTF, her BST is one less than Ayra's, and her stats are fairly similar (Ayra has two more speed).  It would explain why her Atk, Spd, and Def are all pretty good (relatively speaking).  Spd/Def Bond turns her into a physical wall that isn't likely to be doubled, while something like Brazen Atk/Def can up two of her better stats.  Her weapon is more for her teammates, which isn't a bad thing (since she flies, and appreciates flier buffs).  Unlike Ayra, she doesn't come with a speed-stacked weapon/special.  Still, she can function as both an offensive and defensive unit for fliers, something that red needed.  8.5/10

Azura - While her PA weapon is better, this incarnation flies, which automatically makes positioning a lot less of an issue.  Hone Fliers is always welcome, and Earth Dance means that any -blade fliers will have +17 power when all is said and done (assuming they started next to her).  She isn't necessarily going to hit back hard (nor does she want to bait things), but she's fast enough to avoid a fair number of doubles.  And since she's a dancer, her offense is a lot less critical.  8.5/10

New Years Camilla - Abstain. I don't have her and her statline is rather unusual for a red flyer so now one to draw good comparisons to.

Flying Azura - Flies. Check. Dances. Check. Is fast. Check. Comes with Hone Fliers. Check. Really she is quite the handy tool for a flying team. 30/35 isn't super terrible offensively. When it comes to fast axes you have Innes with 33/37 which obviously completely blows her out of the water. But beyond him she faces competition from only Minerva 31/33 and Camilla 30/32. Her speed is in a much better bracket than those two and while they have 6-10 bulk over her, she still has enough physical/magical bulk to get into desperation range safely. Compared to her PA counterpart she gains 2HP, 1 Speed, and 2 defense for 2 Attack and 2 RES. That is a decent trade. The HP and defense while not a lot makes it a bit safer to risk getting a single hit in melee. Particularly since she lacks a PRF so will have refined stats on top of that.  All in all I prefer her offensively and defensively to her PA!Self. 9/10.  She is one of the best Dancers around, though I think her PA!Self has the superior artwork.  PA!Self's artwork is clearly 10 out of 10!

Camilla: 7.67, Azura: 8.5

Day 17

Takumi, Prince of Soup

Spoiler

Max Stats:
36/40/43
31/34/37
31/34/37
13/17/20
23/27/30

Base Skills:
Kagami Mochi+
( - )
Moonbow

Atk/Res Bond 3
Bowbreaker 3
( - )

Ike, Vanguard Legend

Spoiler

Max Stats:
37/41/44
33/36/39
27/30/33
32/35/38
18/21/24

Base Skills:
Ragnell
( - )
Radiant Aether

Warding Breath
Seal Atk/Def 2
Def Tactic 3

Takumi - 34/34 is pretty good offensively (who is this Linde?), but I'm not sure how I feel about such a good weapon being locked to a seasonal.  His skills make very little sense - Atk/Res bond isn't going to make him an amazing magic tank, and with 17 Def, he doesn't want to take a bow attack anyway (+Atk Leon with his regular bow and Death Blow OHKOs him).  Brazen Atk/Spd and Desperation turns him into quite the machine gun (Moonbow on every attack, assuming he doubles).  Does fairly well for a glass cannon, even if he doesn't get cavalry/flier buffs.  8.5/10

Ike - Warding Breath doesn't turn him into a mage tank!  His speed's awkward, but Ragnell is still great, and Radiant Aether's a cool special.  Can be put through a surprising amount of crap, but will still die to a good blue mage.  He's free, so no excuses for NOT having him!  Sort-of has a player phase, but it's not his strong point.  What makes him better than his counterparts IMO is the Earth affinity thingy, which amps his damage even further.  9/10

Edited by eclipse

Takumi: Takumi stands out to me a little more than a lot of the other dagger units. He's a little more offensively sound, and his weapon combined with his natural Moonbow is a good combo to have. His bowbreaker won't do too much, though, since his physical bulk is low, and his resistance still isn't quite good enough to take many magical hits, so he'll need some building. But overall, he's a little better than the average dagger user. 8/10

Ike: As I said with Gunnthra, I don't any Legendary has been truly bad yet, and all are worthy of at LEAST a 7/10. But on the topic of Ike himself, I find him to be one of the better infantry sword units in the whole game. He doesn't quite reach the heights of Ayra, or presumable Karla (haven't summoned Karla yet), but he outshines his regular version and seems to fare very well against the vast majority of other sword units. 9/10

NY!Takumi. He has a good offensive spread of 34/34 alongside a usable Res of 27. Takumi is a decent dagger unit and when he was released he was very unique by being the only source of a Slaying dagger in the form of his Kagami Mochi+. The release of Kaze took away that advantage while the release of Sothe took away the place of strongest Infantry dagger. Takumi is still good but his class doesn't favor offenses too much due to a lack of a Brave/Firesweep dagger and his spread leaves a bit to be desired. His Def is pathetic so keep him away from DC armors and Dragons if you're not using Windsweep/Watersweep. 

Rating: 6.5/10

L!Ike. Oh look, the powercreeper himself. His spread focuses on Atk/Def while having a semblance of defensive Spd and no Res. L!Ike is a very strong unit at base thanks to his Radiant Aether that is just Aether but with a lower CD and Warding Breath which allows him to fire his special every round as long as he has QR and the enemy doesn't have Guard. His main weakness is his awful Res coupled with his mediocre Spd which make L!Ike an easy prey for strong mages and Dragons, although Warding breath helps a lot when it comes to survivability. All in all he's an above average unit that can do lots of damage and needs very little in terms of SI to reach absurd amounts of DPS, just keep in mind that his damage won't reach the levels of Ayra/Karla but he doesn't need to compare to those two as his role is that of a tank.

Rating: 8/10 (If I factored my bias he'd be at 4/10 but that's unfair.)

NY!Takumi

Great offenses and neat weapon. Sadly, Intsys seemed to make it their mission to undermine his niche almost immediately by releasing Sothe only two weeks after his debut. Oh and adding his reskinned Mochi to the summoning pool via Kaze. That aside though, he is still one of the better dagger users and can be very reliable. His res lets him challenge mages, especially with a boon, although he is very troubled by dc armours, but that's what wind/watersweep is for. Overall, I still think he is one of the best members of his class, held back mostly by availability, but that's the lot of seasonals. 7.5/10

L!Ike

Or better Ike. I actually almost never use him if possible, so I don't think I am qualified to judge him.

Edited by Nanima

Prince of Soup - 34/34 ain't shabby for a dagger. But it is no longer great either. 40/27 does give him some decent magical bulk. The problem is mages have such a need for speed that 34 base speed isn't likely to protect him from getting doubled. Our soupy friend isn't bad, but he can't claim the top spot in offense nor in mage countering. To compare him to Sakura. They both have the same magical bulk. But Sakura has much more protection against doubles. They have the same speed. Sakura has 2 less attack. The prince of soup also might just survive a melee attack. Anyways, offensively he edges Sakura out and for surviving a single shot he also edges her out. 40 HP also gives him better protection against panic, but most folks who run it will be able to ploy him anyways. Still a random panic ploy is far less likely to land on him than on Sakura. For whatever that is worth. Still, better than his little sis. 7.5/10

L!Ike - More Radiant than before! Now with even more Aether!

Don't hurt me! Anyways. Warding breath may not make him a mage tank, but it does help his magical bulk somewhat. He effectively has 66 magical bulk against one hit. No mage tank, but a mage check he can be. As long as the mage is slow. L!Ike's biggest issue is his speed. He almost certainly would have preferred those points going to res to go to speed or defense instead. All in all he would be a mere sidegrade, if it weren't for Radiant Aether and innate breath. 4 turn Aether is just soooo much fun. Can you imagine if anyone could have it? Anyways, Ryoma is the better Sword Legendary. And I would say Robin is the better Earth Legendary. So lets give L!Ike a 8/10. Not bad. But I would rather use most of the others if given the choice. And much of his 'improved' state comes from 4-turn Aether(imo).

Edited by Usana

NY! Takumi is a good unit. 34/34 makes him a good player phase unit,and his Atk/Res bond helps him in the enemy phase against mages. His weapon is one of the best daggers in the game. At the time, "slaying dagger" was locked at a seasonal unit, but thanks to Kaze it's not a problem anymore. He has a good speed, so sweep skills are good choices for him. His worst stat is his defense, so he needs to avoid physical units if Takumi doesn't have a sweep skill, desperation or have Atk enough/special ready to 1-hit kill.

My NY!Takumi has Windsweep, so he don't have any problems against distant counter foes. I gave him Smoke Dagger, so he can debuff his enemies, and then Gunnthrá (his support ally) can finish them. Thanks to Gunnthrá's legendary effect, Takumi reaches a high Res and become a good Mage bait by reaching 39 Res (27 from his neutral res stat, +3 from RES refined dagger + 4 from Gunnthrá + 5 from Atk/Res Bond). He is one of my best dagger units right now. 8/10

Legendary Ike is a really good infantry unit, and he is also a free unit. Compared to original Ike, L' Ike has more HP, Atk, Def and Res, and 1 less Spd. His default skill set is also good. Having a Distant Counter weapon is always a good thing, and having a -1 cooldown Aether is great.  Warding Breath doesn't make him a mage killer, but at least improve his survivability against them. Even if Ike isn't attacked by a magical enemy, Warding Breath will make his special trigger faster. Seal skills are not the useful so it's must be changed to a better skill, like QR.

My Legendary Ike has most of his default skill  set. I gave him QR 3 as B-skill, and Distant Def 3 Seal so he can reach 31 Res during enemy phase, and being Def boon makes him a really good bait unit. i use him in my Tactic Team, and having access to all tactic buffs makes Ike a amazing unit. If Legendary Ike had a higher Spd, he would be a 10/10 from me. 9/10

Ike: 8/10
RD!Ike has some nice perks compared to his regular version. This includes higher bulk and access to an Aether with -1 cooldown, making it actually useable without being a way to inflate the Arena score and robbing your unit a better Special.
Both of these supplement his role as a EP-focused DC user, being able to a Breath skill without a second thought to improve his decent bulk. That makes Ike a decent Sword unit though he lacks the offensive presence like Ayra to be able to perform well in both phases.

Takumi: 7.58, Ike: 8.5.

Day 18

Lyn (Wind's Embrace)

Spoiler

Max Stats:
34/37/41
27/31/34
33/36/39
23/27/30
31/34/37

Base Skills:
Blue Gift+
Ardent Sacrifice
( - )

Atk/Spd Bond 3
Guard 3
Armor March 3

Lilina (Blush of Youth)

Spoiler

Max Stats:
31/34/37
32/35/38
26/30/33
17/20/23
22/26/29

Base Skills:
Green Gift+
( - )
Blazing Flame

HP/Atk 2
( - )
Atk Tactic 3

LA!Lyn. I'll skip the armor parts for her and future armored units (yes, yes Bold Fighter alone puts every armor at 7.5 minimum). With that out of the way, Lyn has a spread focused on Spd and Res with barely passable Atk and low Hp/Def for an armor. This shows that her role is that of an offensive unit and she can deal devasting amounts of damage with proper team support (Armor March and Hone/Fortify Armor) and a Blade tome. She can also go for a tankier route with an Owl tome and Ward Armor stacking but W!Tharja does this better thanks to her better bulk. All things considered, LA!Lyn is one of the least armor-like units alongside H!Henry and while she can be a devasting unit in the PP and can be formidable in the EP she tends to suffer more from the armor mov penalties compared to others. Doesn't help that her low-ish Atk means that she needs buffs or special procs to deal decent damage.

Rating: 8.5/10

LA!Lilina. Her only good stat is Atk and her Spd can be salvageable with a boon. LA!Lilina tries to emulate her infantry counterpart by trying to be a nuke but she lacks the tome to do this job. She can abuse a blade tome and horse buffs to deal similar amounts of damage but her solo performance isn't anything to write home about. Her low bulk also prevents her from using a Raven tome set (not that it matters when every archer will want to run Firesweep+CA) effectively but she  has enough Res to deal with Reinhardt. All in all, LA!Lilina is very mediocre being only slightly better than Cecilia but worse than G!Olwen and Gunnthrá. 

Rating: 4/10

Lyn (Wind's Embrace): Lyn is probably one of the best seasonal units in the game, being very versatile and solid on both offense and defense. Her speed and resistance are great, and her attack is good enough to secure knockouts on basically all red and blue threats. Her defense seems a little low for an armored unit, but when combined with her fantastic speed, good attack, and overall skill versatility, it shows it really isn't terrible. Being an armored unit, and one with good stats everywhere except for possibly HP, she has access to fantastic skills like Bold Fighter, and she becomes even more deadly with support buffs. In addition to having access to good skills, she already naturally starts off with a strong base kit, with Blue Gift being very handy against ranged units and Atk/Spd Bond being a desirable budget skill if you're having trouble getting some Close Counter fodder. She's not quite perfect, though, and Halloween Jakob gives her a run for her money as far as seasonal armored units go. But then again, you could always put them on the same team and wreak havoc. 9.5/10

Lilina (Blush of Youth): Lilina is honestly probably the worst of the Elibe Valentine units. She doesn't have the same versatility that Lyn or Hector offers, and she doesn't really stand out against other units of the same type. Her Green Gift can be as handy as Lyn's Blue Gift, but otherwise she doesn't benefit from any of her default skills like Lyn and Hector do. She can run the standard Blade tome builds, but her main competition in Cecilia can run it just as well. She'll fulfill her role if you want her to, and if you're like me and just happened to summon multiple copies without really wanting to then I suppose you'd have a decently merged-up Lilina anyway, but overall she's the weakest of her Valentine group. 5/10

are the TT and GHB dudes getting a seperate thread or did I miss them?

LA! Lyn- 8/10

Mage Armor and comes with an almost complete kit. Only really wants like a bladetome and maybe QR/Breaker in that B slot.

LA!Lilina 7.5/10

Green Mage Horse that comes with atk tactics. Solid stats, albeit outclassed by Green Olwen these days. Still a very solid unit that just really wants a bladetome and some decent A/B slot skills. I mean her competition is basically a pair of regular units. Olwen's 5* locked and Cecilia needs a lot of stuff. Lilina is very " right out of the box" so to speak.

Booklyn - My favorite Lyn. Stat wise an obvious comparison would be to Henry. After all they are both speedy Armor Marching Tome units. She gets 2 speed, 1 HP, and 1 defense at the cost of 2 ATK and 2 RES. Her speed tier is better than Henry's these days and she has enough attack to still do her job. So that 2 attack for 2 speed was an excellent decision on her part. 2 res for 1 HP and 1 DEF though isn't nearly as good. But hey it does mean she doesn't have the lowest HP or armored units! All in all I would say better than Henry other than at walling Reinhardt and HerBraveSelf. I am going to go with 9.5/10. She is probably the best of the speedy armors. And yes I just said she is better than Amelia(*cries*). Being speedy does mean that she benefits a bit less from Bold and Vengeful, but it also means she is less reliant on such rare fodder.

LA! Lilina - She is the second slowest Green Magic Cav. She has the highest attack and is tied for lowest HP. In a way you can compare her to Green Olwen. They basically just traded their attack and speed stats. Which as Olwen can tell you was a rather nice trade. Lilina's biggest problem in my experience is that Cecilia is close enough to her that a fully Merged Cecilia will simply out perform the harder to get Lilina. I actually compared mine to my 4*+10 Cecilia a while back and afterwords basically never used Lilina. Here is the comparison!

34/35/26/20/29 vs 38/37/27/21/31

The first is my +RES/-SPD Lilina. The second is my +ATK/-DEF Cecilia. Yeah her stat spread is a bit unfortunate since it puts her right in league with a unit that you not only get 2 copies of free, but is also easily summonable. Yeah I can't give her a super high rating. Her potential is a bit better, but not by a lot. I will say 7/10. Not quite as good as Gunny if you ask me, but she is your best bet amoung the green magic horses if you want a one shot nuke.

Edited by Usana
oops! almost forgot Lilina!

Lyn - Mine is -Atk.  It's painful.  Even then, Atk/Spd Bond helps her offense, and Armor March means that she wants someone next to her.  Being a mage armor is probably her strongest point, because a melee armor with those stats would be mediocre.  While she can sort-of pull off the mixed tank thing, she'd have to sacrifice Atk/Spd Bond, something she absolutely doesn't want to do.  She can also shove a Ploy in there somewhere, if there's other members with Armor March (or if it's a mixed team).  8/10

Lilina - Her A skill sucks.  She gets better mileage out of Fury (what is she going to do with that extra HP?).  Her C skill implies that she wants to be on a mixed team, which is fine.  She can grab -blade and OHKO everything, or something like -owl and become surprisingly tanky (assuming Fury and a full party around her, she'll have 34/29/35 defenses at neutral).  +Spd makes her insanely good.  +Atk makes her hit harder.  +Res can think about ploys, assuming that her A slot is Fury (I generally don't use ploys on units with less than 30 Res; ideally, they'll have 35 Res).  She has a bunch of silly things she can do, but she's reliant on her boon.  8/10

Lyn: 8.7, Lilina: 6.3.

Day 19

Hector, Just Here to Fight

Spoiler

Max Stats:
47/50/53
35/38/42
18/21/24
37/40/43
21/24/27

Base Skills:
Berserk Armads