Rate the Unit, Seasonals & Legendaries. Oct. 26 - Nov 2: Niles (Forbidden Tease), and Kagero (Beverage Ninja)

LordFrigid

LA!Hector:

He's not legendary, but he still stupidly good. Weakness being the usual low RES, but Armor Emblem makes up for that. Still wouldn't use him against reds.

9.5/10

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hector

• Physically focused stat line, with very high Atk and Def, mediocre Res, and poor Spd.
    • Berserk Armads (Accelerates Special trigger, built-in Wrath) is ridiculously strong, allowing him to run a powerful OHKO set with Wrath in his B slot.
    • Overwhelmingly strong blue, and very strong green matchups on offense once his Berserk Armads/Bonfire/Wrath combo is set up. He will also punch through the majority of red units, stopped only by the bulkiest of them (Draug, Tiki, Zelgius, etc.).
    • Very strong blue, strong green matchups on defense before his combo is active. Varying performance afterward, depending on his exact HP level, but he is highly capable of taking multiple rounds of physical combat.
  • As an armor unit, he can provide armor field and combat buffs for his allies. He has the HP stat to provide Panic Ploy support.

Overall, I give him 10 for combat (Overwhelmingly strong blue, very strong green matchups on offense, mixed phase utility, sustainability), and 1.5 for support (armor field/combat buff, Panic Ploy capability), for a total rating of 9.5/10.

Roy

• High power, decent defense stat line with good Atk, decent Def and Res, and poor Spd.
    • Strong matchups on offense with a standard Atk-stacking Brave Bow set. Like most bows, he will run into trouble against Armors and Dragons.
    • Decent matchups on defense with either a mixed range set or a 2-range focused set.
  • As a cavalry unit, he can provide cavalry field/combat buffs for his allies. He is fairly capable of providing stat ploy support through his decent Res stat.

Overall, I give him 7.5 for combat (strong performance on offense), and 1.5 for support (cavalry field/combat buff, stat ploy capability), for a total rating of 7.5/10.

Hector (Just Here to Fight): Ah, the one Hector I've actually been able to summon...but with terrible IVs. Oh well. Even with his bad IVs, he's worked very well! He packs a punch and he can take a hit, his base skill set is great if you're lacking the fodder to build him further, and he's even decent against most red units. I'm fairly certain whatever I say would be a little repetitive, he's just a very good unit and one of the best green armors in the game. 9.5/10

Roy (Youthful Gifts): The second attempt at a cavalry archer after Brave Lyn, but not as successful as her. He has good attack and decent defense and resistance, but his speed is abysmal and his C skill is not great in the long run. With his awful speed, he'll probably want his bow switched out despite his bonuses; doubling is desirable and he's only going to be doing that with a Brave Bow. His skill kit will need work as well; Unlike Lyn and Hector, he doesn't come with a full kit that benefits him very much. Only his A skill really works as far as default skills go. But when he's built up, he's okay. 7/10

LA!Hector. He focuses on Hp/Atk/Def with low Spd/Res. He has all the armor perks so I'll just skip over that. His Prf weapon, Berserk Armads, which has the killer effect and has Wrath built-in which is as ridiculous as it sounds. He can stack it Wrath in order to deal +20 Dmg when using any kind of special and combined with his huge Atk he'll deal absurd amounts of damage. Just keep in mind that Hector can't use double Wrath without losing the armored exclusive skills at least until IS goes crazy and creates a Vengeful/Bold Fighter seal. His low Spd/Res makes him a bit suceptible to dragons but he makes up for it with his huge Hp stat which gives him a 74 magic bulk so only a blade tome user or Lilina will be able to one shot him. 

Rating: 9.5/10

LA!Roy. Physical colorless Reinhardt is the best way to describe him and it is as strong as it sounds. Roy has a very high Atk which makes him a better user of Brave Bow+ than B!Lyn and his higher mixed bulk ensures that he'll be able to take a few hits before going down. His Spd is non-existant which hurts his bulk when combined with his pathetic Hp but Roy is a PP unit so he shouldn't be tanking hits anyway. Now, while he's better the better Brave Bow+ user when it comes to raw stats, Roy is inferior to B!Lyn overall thanks to the latter's higher BST and Sacae's Blessing which nullifies Distant Counter on physical melee units making her a safer unit. Roy also suffers from dealing physical damage because most of the cast have higher Def than Res, which makes him worse than Reinhardt on average. 

Rating: 7/10

Hector: Ever wonder what Wrath would look like on Hector?  Yeah, this is it.  He wants to take one attack, counter, then walk up to the poor sop and give 'em a special they won't forget.  He still tanks physical hits well, doesn't like magic, and is still stuck with DC in the A slot.  Still a good unit, regardless.  The lack of QR hurts, which is why I'm giving him a lower rating than his original incarnation (I guess he can run it, but. . .nah, I'll wait for the appropriate Hector before I continue on).  9/10

Roy: 35 Atk is tied for best Atk on a bow-wielding unit.  But unlike Jakob (who his stats are closest to), he loses 20 BST, most of it in bulk.  He's also somehow slower than our resident armor bow, too.  While I'm a huge fan of Brave Bows, he sacrifices all that BST for mobility, which isn't quite a fair trade.  Good for absolute offense, but don't expect him to take a hit!  Unless he has a Guard Bow or something.  8/10

Edited by eclipse

LA Hector is insane and I love him. He has the fun gimmick of having fucking DOUBLE WRATH as a possibility, or maybe a gimmicky wrath/vantage set. Glimmer+wrath ^2 hurts like hell, but wrath boosted ignis/bonfire hits will shred shit.

9.5/10. He's really fucking amazing.

Brave Roy

He's fun to use and has high atk/shit speed. However, he does come with death blow and is fairly bulky. Pop a brave bow on him for easy use or go for broke and use a Guard Bow+/CC/Guard/Atk ploy/ QR seal build that takes total advantage of his good bulk.

overall incredibly solid and fairly unique, since the only other bow cav is Bow Lyn, and she has a more PP oriented playstyle.

8.5/10 He's incredibly solid and very useful. 

Hector: 9.42, Roy: 7.6.

Day 20

Ephraim, Legendary Lord

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
40/43/46
33/36/39
23/27/30
30/33/36
15/18/21

Base Skills:
Flame Siegmund
( - )
Sol

Sturdy Stance 2
Solar Brace
Fortify Def 3

Catria, Spring Whitewing

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
33/36/40
29/32/35
32/35/38
14/18/21
20/23/26

Base Skills:
Huginn's Egg
Draw Back
( - )

( - )
Chill Res 3
Drive Spd 2

I'll abstain from rating L!Ephraim because I'm not familiar with his playstyle.

S!Catria. She has an offensive spread with awful bulk on both sides. S!Catria is made for using a Blade tome with her high Atk/Spd and non-existant bulk. Her Prf weapon lets her play a bit of support with her Atk/Def Chill effect but it doesn't help her in terms of combat. As a blue mage cavalier she faces direct competition from Reinhardt and sadly she doesn't offer anything to put her anywhere near close to him so there's little reason to use her outside of favoritism. Overall S!Catria is decent at her job but doesn't do anything to stand out.

Rating: 5/10

Ephraim - His stats are a little deceptive - 36 Atk is already high (only beaten by a couple of armors), but Flame Siegmund gives him 3 more.  Between Sturdy Stance, Sol, Solar Brace, and his lance, he wants to ride into enemy territory, alone, then counter twice, then absorb a bunch of HP on the next phase.  Unfortunately, being all alone means that he can't take advantage of Drives, meaning that his buffs will be from Hones/Fortifies/Rallies.  This means he's very susceptible to Panic Ploy, and any PP-bot worth their salt will probably have more HP than that.  His low Res means that if he runs into a mage, he's in for a bad time - and if he's by his lonesome like he wants to be, that puts him in an especially dire situation.  He's good, but IMO I'd rather not have a unit who wants to be off doing his own thing.  8.5/10 (with some bias thrown in due to the events of FE8)

Catria - She's Tailtiu on a horse, who can either run support with her native weapon, or swap to -blade for devastating effects (because she gets horse buffs, unlike Tailtiu).  Chill Res makes her better at her job, and Merric appreciates it.  She's hardly the worst unit to come from that banner, but speedy blue mage is a niche with a lot of competition.  SInce she's on a horse, and she's great for certain emergencies, she gets a nice 7/10 from me.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Ephraim - His stats are a little deceptive - 36 Atk is already high (only beaten by a couple of armors), but Flame Siegmund gives him 3 more.  Between Sturdy Stance, Sol, Solar Brace, and his lance, he wants to ride into enemy territory, alone, then counter twice, then absorb a bunch of HP on the next phase.  Unfortunately, being all alone means that he can't take advantage of Drives, meaning that his buffs will be from Hones/Fortifies/Rallies.  This means he's very susceptible to Panic Ploy, and any PP-bot worth their salt will probably have more HP than that.  His low Res means that if he runs into a mage, he's in for a bad time - and if he's by his lonesome like he wants to be, that puts him in an especially dire situation.  He's good, but IMO I'd rather not have a unit who wants to be off doing his own thing.  8.5/10 (with some bias thrown in due to the events of FE8)

Catria - She's Tailtiu on a horse, who can either run support with her native weapon, or swap to -blade for devastating effects (because she gets horse buffs, unlike Tailtiu).  Chill Res makes her better at her job, and Merric appreciates it.  She's hardly the worst unit to come from that banner, but speedy blue mage is a niche with a lot of competition.  SInce she's on a horse, and she's great for certain emergencies, she gets a nice 7/10 from me.

I'd echo this and give the same rating for both characters.

Oops. Missed a round, hadn't planned to sleep in this late.

Legendary Ephraim - He is by far the legendary I have gotten the most use out of. That said I have switched his kit up to make him purely player phase. I don't leave him in enemy range away from support. Run in get a guarantee'd double, activate galeforce, get out back to your allies. Position around so that you are all out of range. Rinse and repeat until anything threatening your EP unit or units are dead and then let them clean up. He is bulky enough he can usually pull it off twice without desperation. I even like throwing drag back/hit and run on to let him retreat even easier. That said I find desperation to be better since it means he can still kill after he takes significant damage. Does mean that once he is in desperation range that you don't get a guaranteed galeforce though. For player phase he is one of the best Lance Cavalry units in the game. 9/10. His enemy phase is a bit weaker in my opinion. In general you want your EP units to be near allies to get as much buffing in as possible. He can't do that. And there are plenty of times where even when I want to use him on EP that I can't quite get him far enough away from allies without over endangering someone. So I don't really think he is a great EP unit. QR means doubling on enemy phase is hardly special. On Player phase his lance has more than double the mt of a brave lance(even if it lets a counter attack squeak in on the first engagement), so it is rather nifty there since it is much easier to combine it with Galeforce. So yeah player phase is the way to go.

Spring Catria - She is basically Mage Eirika but with a blue tome and 1 more attack and res at the cost of 2 defense. The 2 defense isn't exactly a great trade since it puts her at 54 physical bulk. But then again Eirika's 56 isn't great either. They both appreciate a defense stat boost from somewhere to reliably take a physical hit. Anyways for a mounted blue mage her closest competition is Blue Olwen who has 2 less hp, 6 less attack, and 1 less speed for 2 defense and 7 res. So Catria clearly wins that. Against blue tomes in general though she faces much greater competition. Of the six who are faster, 3 are have more attack. So for offensive purposes you effectively have 3 units who out perform her in the blue category. Camilla, Ishtar, and Linde. Of those two are of the infantry classification so are more limited in access to buffs(though Tactics are a thing so it isn't that hard to equal horse buffs) and the other is Camilla. So Camilla is the only one I would say is outright better. Flying mobility beats horse mobility in general for me. I would put her a bit above Delthea and Lute thanks to her extra mobility. But being locked to only working on player phase isn't too great and she can't use ploys well. Plus she is in the same category as Reinhardt so. . . she has some stiff competition that they don't.  So lets just have her tie with them at 8/10.

Ephraim: 8.67, Catria: 6.75.

Day 21

Alfonse, Spring Prince

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
37/41/44
32/35/38
30/33/36
27/30/33
14/18/21

Base Skills:
Giant Spoon+
( - )
Noontime

Sturdy Blow 2
( - )
Def Smoke 3

Sharena, Spring Princess

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
34/37/41
29/32/35
33/36/39
12/16/19
27/30/33

Base Skills:
Muninn's Egg
Rally Atk/Spd
( - )

Swift Stance 2
Live for Bounty
Res Tactic 3

Edited by LordFrigid

Alphonse - Spring Chrom on a horse with a better weapon.  There isn't much else to say about him, other than the fact that a giant spoon shouldn't be doing that much damage.  Sturdy Blow sort-of hints at a player-phase attacker, but IMO he'd do better with Brazen Atk/Def (and replace Noontime with something like Dragonic Aura).  But since he's on a horse, he has access to horse buffs.  7.5/10

Sharena - It's Nino on a horse!  She can either run -blade for maximum pain (because horse buffs), or stick with her default weapon for relevant debuffs.  Her Res is just high enough to run a ploy (best paired with Fury), so she can debuff more than one unit.  Her BST is quite low, to the point where the units she wants to debuff (armors) probably won't appear for her.  She's not quite the green queen of debuffs (that's Gunnthra), but she does her job well enough.  8/10

Been busy with work and couldn't participate in all of these banners, I'll reply with mine in a moment, or just edit the post, but first

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Sharena - It's Nino on a horse!  She can either run -blade for maximum pain (because horse buffs), or stick with her default weapon for relevant debuffs.  Her Res is just high enough to run a ploy (best paired with Fury), so she can debuff more than one unit.  Her BST is quite low, to the point where the units she wants to debuff (armors) probably won't appear for her.  She's not quite the green queen of debuffs (that's Gunnthra), but she does her job well enough.  8/10

I think you may be confusing her with Catria, Sharena is infantry and Catria is on a horse

Edit: Anyways, here's mine: 

• Alfonse: Ties for the second highest attack among mounted axes, decent overall stats, poor resistance, a weapon that gives him Wo Dao, access to horse buffs and already has access to Defense Smoke, now if only he weren't weak to Wolf Tomes and Micaiah, and well all mages in general, but he can still dish out a lot of damage if given the correct skills, 7.5/10
  • Sharena: Decent attack, a weapon that will instantly lower the Attack and Res of the fastest enemy by 5, second fastest green mage which can be faster with Swift Stance, a great resistance stat and you've got yourself Nino with higher res and just a few points lower on attack and def, but don't have her take physical hits, her defense is bad and her HP while not terrible, it's not good either, but she's still our Super Bun-Bun Pal, 8/10

And I know these won't count, but just to show my opinion to them:

Spoiler

B!Caeda: Fastes blue mage, second fastest mage overall just behind Nino, decent resistance to run ploys and take magical hits, but poor defense and HP, typical for a mage, but her Attack is pretty low, running a blade tome set, Fury and either a breaker or Desperation will help her a lot, that's about it for her, 6/10

B!Cordelia: Ties for highest attack in the game for archers, third highest on speed and with pitiful defenses, she can definitely do a lot of kills while she's alive, if given a Brave Bow or the recent Fishie Bow, she will take a lot of units down if she's on the HP range, just be careful with DC units and Raven tomes, and overall a lot of units, 8/10

S!Corrin: Before Camilla, Corrin was considered the best flying blue mage to dish out a lot of damage, great offensive stats, decent resistance, poor defense and HP, but with access to flier buffs and the ability to wield a Blade Tome, she's definitely a good flying mage, Iote's Shield for archers and Excalibur, 9/10, bonus cause she's cute in a swimsuit

PA!Olivia: Typical dancer unit, high speed, respectable resistance but poor attack and defense, so she won't be dealing that much damage or taking physical hits, she's mostly of the support role because of this and she can do it too, give her Breath of Life and she can heal every time she attacks, Poison Dagger, Kitty Paddle or any of the Hoshidan daggers can help her as well, but that's just about it, 6/10

PA!Azura: Third highest attack on Dancers, Second highest with Speed, decent resistance, a weapon that gives +3 on all stats to any ally she sings to (Olivia would get that later on), she can take down any blue unit and some colorless as well, but she lacks on the defense and HP department, and if left with TA, she won't take any hits from reds any day, her resistance as mentioned is decent, but she can't take many magical hits, 8/10

H!Jakob: He's slow as hell, but tying for the highest attack among archers, access to armor buffs, great mixed bulk to take both physical and magical hits, access to Bold Fighter and Brave Bow+ and already access to Ignis, he's sure to have some fun taking down many, MANY units that are not using TA+Raven, but even then, you should fear Jakob, 8/10

WE!Tharja: She has the lowest speed stat among mages overall, but her being an armor unit, having access already to Close Counter and Vengeful Fighter, a few options for tomes like Raudrowl or Candelabra, access to armor buffs and having an amazing defensive spread, it's no wonder people have some checks for Tharja, I have to bring Micaiah every time I see Tharja and with good reason, 9/10

NY!Azura: First flying dancer, ties for highest speed among dancers, poor defenses, access to Hone Fliers and flier buffs overall, she is a good asset to almost any team and on flier emblem, she can help with her other flying allies so long as they're not close to any archer and Merric, 7/10

LA!Hector: It's Hector, nuff said, but if that's not enough, Powercreep Armads? Check, Attack Superboon? Check, Distant Counter? Check, Access to armor buffs and skills like Vengeful Fighter? Check, Ridiculous defense stat? Check, I don't need to say anything anymore besides the usual low res and armor weaknesses, 10/10

V!Ike: Warding Breath + Radiant Aether which is Aether with one less cooldown and being able to take magical hits to an extend, we've got our third Ike to be near Ike Emblem, now if we could only get Fierce and Darting Breath, 9/10

L!Ephraim: Taking his weapon to account, he has the highest attack among lancers with Effie, a decent HP and defense stats, poor resistance, average speed, he is a pretty good unit, add his weapon to double enemies and a skill that will help healing 80% of HP if he has Sol (or Aether) and you've got yourself the perfect unit, but most teams depend on being close and his weapon activates if he's alone, it can be a bit risky if he's near a mage, but he can take a lot of physical hits, 8/10

Edited by Simpsons138
Added ratings

Spring Alfonse - Will pass since I don't have him and his statline isn't too close to his peers.

Spring Sharena - Should probably pass since I never leveled her. However, she is basically Nino with one less attack and 3 less defense. In turn she gets 4 more hp and res. A pretty good trade. Mine is +DEF/-HP which makes the comparison even closer. All in all she is effectively a higher bst Nino. That 1 attack is rarely going to be an issue. 8/10. More adorable Nino, but much harder to get the boon/bane of your choice or to merge up. Oh I didn't talk about Muninn's egg. It is kind of weird since it decreases atk and res of the lowest speed unit. Mages usually don't fall under lowest speed and that is who she would personally most want to chill.

Alfonse: 7.5, Sharena: 8.

Day 22

Kagero, Spring Ninja

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
33/36/40
32/35/38
31/34/37
14/18/21
23/27/30

Base Skills:
Lethal Carrot+
( - )
Glimmer

Spd/Res Bond 3
Live for Honor
Goad Fliers

Robin, Fell Vessel

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
37/40/43
29/32/35
32/35/38
26/30/33
22/25/29

Base Skills:
Expiration
( - )
Bonfire

Dragonskin
Cancel Affinity 3
Res Smoke 3

Aw man, I missed the Asrk bunnies. It doesn't count anymore but I'd given both a 7.5

- - -

S!Kagero. She has an offensive statline with passable Res and a dump in Def. Kagero follows the offensive daggers we've been having recently but she brings the niche of being a flier on top of having a great offensive spread. Her default weapon, Lethal Carrot+, grants her a Wo Dao effect which makes her a very potent sweeper when combined with Moonbow/Glimmer. Her low physical bulk makes her an easy prey for DC armors and dragons so keep those in mind. While daggers are still very troublesome, Kagero's advantages as a flier help her greatly to cement herself as a very strong threat. 

Rating: 8/10

F!Grima. She has a balanced spread with a focus on Spd and low Res.F!Grima is an interesting one thanks to being the first (and only so far) colorless dragon. Not having to worry about the Weapon Triangle allows her to be a very good generalist that can take a surprising amount of hits and deal a fair share of damage back. Sadly, her strength is also her weakness, not having access to the WT makes her an inferior choice to dragons like Tiki, Nowi, Fae when facing an advantageous match and she also lacks a bit in the damage department thanks to her low-ish base Atk and lack of WTA to bolster it. Her Def is also a bit meh so she has to rely on her Spd to avoid recieving huge amounts of damage. All in all, F!Grima is a unit that can fit in most teams and will do a decent job but she lacks specialization which tends to make her an inferior choice when compared to colored units.

Rating: 7/10 (she doesn't get kills very often but is great at softening foes for the bonus units so she'd get a 9 under the new arena). 

Ninjabbit - Don't have so will pass.

F!Grima - She flies. She is a dragon. She comes with archer protection. And she has decent enough speed to deny being doubled. Makes a good anti-archer for flying teams. And can grant extra mobility to dragon teams. She is a legendary who boosts speed. At the moment I would say she is my second most used legendary behind Ephraim. 8/10. Tikipop basically powercreeped her.

Robin (Fell Vessel): Honestly, she seems like a bit of a step down from her green armored counterpart. She has some good speed so she won't be doubled a lot, but her defense and attack aren't as high as I'd expect. She can't tank as well as other dragons, and she can't deal quite as much damage. She has natural protection from bow effectiveness, though, and her other skills are all pretty good. 7/10

Grifa gets an 8.5/10 She solid as hell.

While she isn't super good in any particular thing, she has a great prf, flies, does neutral vs everything, takes two kids of buffs, has a good unique A slot prf skill, and easily claims a good generalist slot on dragon or flier emblem or tactics emblem. Her stats lend her to being capable of almost any build. Being a generalist has its flaws, but she flies and does neutrally well vs everything and is 1-2 range with what is essentially Iote's Shield+Steady/Warding Stance 2 on her A slot. I can't think of any major drawbacks in her PvE performance.

in PvP arena, she's still decent for dragon emblem since she faces no type overlap competition if you're running pure dragons. She can do whatever your team needs and can even buff the shit out of them if everyone's got the earth blessing. If you merge her, then she gets even better statwise. 

The only thing that hurts her is that she is limited and has generalist stats.

• Kagero: Currently the only flying dagger and one of two daggers to abuse of emblem buffs (will talk about her when we get to her), second highest dagger attack, decent resistance and speed stats, pretty bad defense especially against archers, her HP is low so she can't take magical hits much, but with a high attack, a Wo Dao weapon, synergy with flying emblem and already having a good kit with Spd/Res Bond and Goad Fliers, she only needs a better special and B Skill and she's all set, again, avoid archers and Excalibur, I need to stop saying these weaknesses whenever I talk about flying units, 7/10

• F!Grima: First colorless dragon, DC Weapon, a unique skill that has both Iote's Shield and Brazing Stance, second highest dragon speed, a pretty decent mixed bulk and no color weakness aside from Raven tomes and Naglfar, she is well earned to be the wings of despair, her attack is decent but is a run in the middle in comparison with her armored male counterpart, her HP is average among dragons at best and she doesn't fair well against Dragon Slaying weapons and her resistance can be a little low if faced against stronger dragons and other magic users that can attack and take her down in one shot, still a pretty powerful unit and she loves me, #pitybrokemewhilegettingroyandnowIhaveherat+3, 8.5/10

Kagero: 7.5, Robin: 7.8.

Day 23

Lyn, Lady of the Wind

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
33/36/40
27/31/34
33/36/39
18/21/24
23/27/30

Base Skills:
Swift Mulagir
Rally Def/Res
( - )

Laws of Sacae
Desperation 3
Spd Tactic 3

Tharja (Obsessive Bride)

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
35/39/42
32/35/38
32/35/38
18/21/24
18/21/24

Base Skills:
Múspell Fireposy
Rally Atk/Spd
( - )

Atk/Spd Bond 3
Spd Feint 3
( - )

Lyn (Lady of the Wind): Lyn's Legendary variant is pretty darn good. Not the best unit in the game, of course, and not the best special variant in the game, but still very good. Being a green unit rather than a gray/colorless does more harm than good, and the fact that she has one skill that depends on player phase and another that depends on enemy face is a little baffling, but she overcomes most of that. When she's with her team and has her buffs, she packs a very powerful punch, and even without her team she still has enough punch to do her job. Put that on top of her great speed and you have a good unit on your hands. Her Swift Mulagir synergizes well with Laws of Sacae, but Desperation might be better swapped out for something like Vantage, as she shines better when concentrating on enemy phase. Plus the boosts she gets from Swift Mulagir and Laws of Sacae allow her to use Ploy skills well. Overall she's good, and a good counter to some of the big threats in the game. 9/10

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

(Green)Bow Lyn: 6/10 Legendary Lyn’s status as a green unit is a bit of a double-edged sword, she can do more damage to blue units but killing red units is difficult with her. She requires support from her teammates to be use Swift Mulagir and  Laws of Sacae well. Her slowish attack makes it difficult for her to take down targets, yey has high speed.

Bride Tharja: 9/10 Take default Tharja's stats and buff them, BTharja in a nutshell. Her incredible offenses make her one of the best red mages in the game. Even better with her Muspell Fireposy, a buffed up owltome more lenient positioning with a speed +3 attached. While she may be a glass cannon, her will murder in the name of Robin's love.

Green Bow Lyn - Bleh. She is just awkward. She is strongly set up to be an ep unit, but in my experience she just doesn't do the job well. A bit too frail even with the massive boosts she can get. In addition I tend to find ATK legendaries to be the poorest ones. They give the smallest stat boost and in general I would just prefer spd or defense. I think she is probably the poorest of the wind Legendaries. Though to be fair I don't have Lucina and am not exactly sure where she lands. So I think I will give Green Lyn a 7/10. I feel like I am being generous, but I have seen some folks make good use of her so I am not going to completely tank her through the floor just because I think Gunnthra is better in player hands(pretty sure Lyn would be better on a defense team).

Bridal Tharja - Don't have. Will Pass.