Rate the Unit, Seasonals & Legendaries. Oct. 26 - Nov 2: Niles (Forbidden Tease), and Kagero (Beverage Ninja)

LordFrigid

Tiki 9/10

it's a flying dragon.

with limited skills that are all strong.

Camilla-7/10

didn't come to me despite 100+ orbs, but hey I managed to pull half the 5* blue units in the pool.

eh blue mage flier with good stats and skills.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla (Tropical Beauty): Her weapon has built-in Desperation and that automatically makes it pretty desirable, put that with her attack and speed and you have a good player-face unit. She also comes with both Flier Formation and Hone Fliers, making her a good choice for either flier teams or flier skill fodder. Her weakness is her resistance, she'll crumble to other magical units despite being one herself. 8/10

Tikipop- A straight up upgrade statline wise of F!Grima. Compared to F!Grima she gets 1 attack, 2 speed, 2 defense, and 1 res. Can't argue with that. In addition since she has a color she can actually tank the usual way and isn't just reliant on speed tanking and can more reliably take out bulky green threats. Of course this comes at the cost of being vulnerable to blues. Her unique breath also puts her up over F!Grima. Tikipop has the privilege of being the only flyer who can abuse steady breath. She is the fastest dragon around and while her low(for a dragon) HP sort of hurts her tanking ability, she does have very solid DEF and semi-respectable RES. Doesn't quite compare to Myrrh for tankiness, but has a better player phase. Possibly the best playerphase of the dragons. All the dragons with higher attack pay for it by being unable to double reliably. So if you want a desperate Dragon Tikipop is one of your only choices(F!Grima being the other candidate with Kana being a maybe). Anyways, a very good unit and I am still in a generous mood so I am going to go on the higher end of my internal debate and list her as a 9/10. But I definitely can see arguments for 8.5 or even 8.

Camilla- Figures the one Camilla whose art I like won't come to me, right? Abstain.

Tiki: 8.67, Camilla: 7.67.

Day 29

Linde, Summer Rays

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
30/33/36
31/34/37
32/35/38
12/16/19
23/26/30

Base Skills:
Starfish+
Ardent Sacrifice
( - )

Brazen Atk/Res 3
Cancel Affinity 3
( - )

Takumi, Prince at Play

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
36/40/43
32/35/38
32/35/38
18/21/24
16/19/22

Base Skills:
Fishie Bow+
( - )
Glimmer

Fury 3
( - )
Odd Res Wave 3

On 8/26/2018 at 8:07 PM, American Hector said:

Sorry I am new but how did you make it say "Legend" in front of lyn in your bio, thanks

Apologies, I forgot to address this.

It's because I chose Elibe as the place I was loyal to or whatever coupled with my badge being an Elibe character.

55 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Apologies, I forgot to address this.

It's because I chose Elibe as the place I was loyal to or whatever coupled with my badge being an Elibe character.

Oh thanks

Summer Linde - First mounted Dagger. Comes with desperation on her weapon, freeing up her B-slot for something else. Chills, Breakers,  WoM, Brash, whatever. She can of course leverage her solid 34/35 offenses in other ways too. However, the lack of a brave or firesweep dagger leaves her a bit sad. Those two options go a long way towards making Brave Lyn her terrifying self and Linde is basically Brave Lyn with 1 more attack and 2 less HP/DEF/RES. Also no Sacae's Blessing. So not in Lyn's League. I think at best I can give her 8/10.  One of the better offensive daggers, particularly with her extra movement, but she is pretty much a 1 trick pony and won't get much play elsewhere.

Summer Takumi - Don't have. Abstain.

Summer Linde: Don't have.

Summer Takumi: So here's the sunshine prince, ready to creep by his sister only a few months after the release of her own Kinshi!Alt. 35/35 are very good offenses, as Bridelia will tell you. Unlike Cordelia, he also benefits from Flier buffs, which makes for a very pointy and speedy pineapple. His bow frees up the B-skill slot, although that's also where his shortcomings are revealed. His bulk is less than impressive. He'll barely survive more than a hit from anything, even if they aren't archers. So skills that require him taking damage are difficult to activate unless you plan on sticking with Fury. He's also seasonal, so his sister still has more availability over him. As most archers have been struggling against the current meta, you'll want to give him a Firesweep Bow to succeed, which is expensive. Still, he is the top-archer of his movement type, and one of the best archers out there. If you set him up right, he'll be twirling in the sky all day. 8/10  

Edited by Nanima

Linde: 8, Takumi: 8.

Day 30

Lucina, Glorious Archer

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
33/36/40
31/34/37
32/35/38
22/25/29
17/20/23

Base Skills:
Thögn
Future Vision
( - )

Swift Sparrow 2
Wings of Mercy 3
Distant Guard 3

Micaiah, Summer's Dawn

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
30/33/37
31/34/37
17/20/23
15/18/21
31/34/37

Base Skills:
Dawn Suzu
Dance
( - )

Atk/Res Bond 3
Fireflood Dance 2
Res Ploy 3

Micaiah

9/10

Look, it's a dancer with a red thani. She can dance, buff, and offensively threatens armors and horses. Dancer's aren't know for an offensive presence, but Miccy is a very useful unit in PvE content as her vanilla self. Add on a dancing variant with a red tome and similar statline and she's just all that more useful, especially since you can potentially pull some silly shit in buffing her attack just high enough to oneshot the varying hectors.

Wow last round was rather minimal response wise, wasn't it?

Lucina - wouldn't grace my barracks with her wondrous self so I shall Abstain.

Summer Micaiah - Only red tome dancer. I haven't really used her much yet. At 51 Attack with her tome she has just enough to actually use it well. With 34 RES she has enough res to res tank greens if needed, eating a double from a red though would be dangerous due to her abysmal HP. She is also infantry. She appears to have really solid green matchups, particularly against the armors. And given how powerful green armors are this makes her a rather handy dancer to have around if you can push yourself into the tiers where armor emblem is common.  Pretty solid but she would have preferred to have a few more points in attack. That said she does not bait well. Not at all.  She is just too slow. Getting doubled = death for those with low 30 HP.  Ignoring priority does mean that she can finish off vantage abusers if needed. Pretty handy tool to have. I keep debating on this. But I think I will give her a 8.5/10. Being infantry holds her back. Her attack while usable isn't as high as I would like for a won shot wonder. And I don't really need my dancer to be the one to bring down the green armors. So this is mid to lower end of my internal debate. Maybe my generous mood has finally abated.

Edited by Usana

Leg Lucina:

Very good offensiv stat spread and her weapon makes her even more scary when she initiates against Melee units. However I dont think she is very oppressiv based on this. Green color eat her for lunch and there are alot of Distant counter Green axe users.
What makes Lucina stand out is Futura Vision, basicly swap with a self dance and combined with B-Slot Link skills this offers huge amounts of self support for Lucina and the partner she swaped. or she can travers the longest Distances if she wants to.
She is rather frail on the tank said, her speed allows her to maybe take 1 hit but not more she brings though enough support capabilitys to the table which outwheight that.

Overall 8.5/10, good offense and very good support for an Infantry Bow user.

Lucina: 8.5, Micaiah: 8.75.

Day 31

Ryoma, Dancing Samurai

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
32/36/39
29/32/35
31/34/37
18/21/24
13/17/20

Base Skills:
Sky Maiougi+
Dance
( - )

Triangle Adept 3
Chill Def 3
Spur Spd/Res 2

Elincia, Estival Princess

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
31/34/38
26/29/32
32/35/38
17/20/23
18/21/24

Base Skills:
Cloud Maiougi+
Dance
( - )

Atk/Spd Push 3
Rockslide Dance 2
Drive Res 2

~

12 hours ago, Usana said:

Wow last round was rather minimal response wise, wasn't it?

Yeah. Some of them have been like that. Once we switch to week-long rating periods, I may use downtime to revisit Heroes that didn't get many ratings.

Edited by LordFrigid

Dancer Elincia

Good skills, dances, gets a green anti-dragon shuriken with double smoke built in and a hardy bearing effect. This fucks over those Vantage/Aether/A slot breath Nowis like noones business.

9/10 

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Apologies for being so absent, I just haven't had several of the units that have come up recently. The only unit I have for the Hoshidan Summer banner is Xander. I never got Legendary Lucina, or most of the other summer units. It's sad lol.

Yeah, I kinda figured much of the problem was regulars to this thread not having the units in question since they are so new. Speaking of which. Double Abstain from me this week. I had been lucky enough previously to have at least 1 pony in the show, but not this time!

Ryoma: No ratings, Elincia: 9.

I guess I know who we're revisiting first.

This will be the first of the week-long rating periods. This one will actually be a little longer than a week, running to Friday, September 7th.

Aug 30 2018 - Sep 7 2018

Xander, Dancing Knight

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
34/38/41
32/35/38
13/17/20
31/34/37
12/16/19

Base Skills:
Dusk Uchiwa+
Dance
( - )

Close Counter
Quick Riposte 3
Odd Def Wave 3

Marth, Hero-King

Spoiler

Max. Stats:
36/40/43
31/34/37
33/36/39
29/32/35
18/21/24

Base Skills:
Exalted Falchion
( - )
Fire Emblem

Atk/Spd Bond 3
Binding Shield
Infantry Flash 3

Edited by LordFrigid

Xander (Dancing Knight): Despite having absolutely ABYSMAL speed and resistance, he has some solid attack and defense. He also comes equipped with a useful weapon and useful skills right away, as well as having dancer utility. 7/10

Marth (Hero-King): At long last, Marth finally joins the league of Legendary heroes, and he joins with a bang! His stats are almost EXACTLY the same as Ayra's and he can run some of the same builds she can, but he also has a few skills of his own and gets some different buffs. The Exalted Falchion and Fire Emblem are both fantastic, and his Binding Shield is super handy for common dragon teams in the arena, although it can easily be switched out for something very cheap like Renewal for modes like Tempest Trials. He also comes with the coveted Atk/Spd Bond skill which works excellently on it's own. They really did Marth justice here, he's one of the top sword infantries methinks. 9.5/10

Marth - I have weird feelings on Marth. His stats are very solid, basically identical to Ayra, and individually, his skills are very good. Falchion has dragon effectiveness (always a plus), and a very solid, if negatable, effect that takes his stats from great to fantastic when operating at full potential. Fire Emblem is a decently strong, low cooldown special with a fantastic secondary effect. Infantry Rush is a really good skill for supporting speedy infantry allies. Thing is, those skills don't seem to mesh too well. Falchion wants tactics boosts, but infantry rush wants a bunch of fast infantry allies (fast infantry also leans most toward red, but is at least somewhat diverse), and tactics buffs negate half of what makes Fire Emblem so good, turning it into a reliable strong moonbow (not bad in and of itself, but no Regnal Astra). Oh, Shield of Seals is solid if niche. On the upside, he can fill a lot of roles well, and none really leave his own combat lacking. He can run a slaying edge wrath set for 70 guaranteed attack (assuming attack refine) plus buffing himself and all his allies, or he can run Falchion and boost the hell out of his own stats pretty regularly even with just Fire Emblem, and either way give all his infantry allies sped up cooldowns with good positioning. Or sack that for a more conventional C skill and go all out on buffs with tactics or the positioning buffs, and "settle" for a reliable, solid 2 cooldown special.

Anyway, ramblings aside, he's a very solid combat unit with fantastic support capabilities and makes great fodder if you don't have a use for him otherwise. Maybe a little biased because I'm psyched Marth got some love, but 9.5/10.

Edited by bottlegnomes

• 1 month later...

New seasonal banner and Legendary Hero, just bumping the thread

Also, just adding these even though they won't count, I've been very busy with work and everything:

Spoiler
  • B!Tharja: One of the best offensive red tomes in the game, a weapon that gives her +3 speed and also +2 Atk/Spd for every ally near her, access already to Atk/Spd Bond and poor defenses, she works perfectly well as a fast nuke if given the correct skills, again, her defenses are pathetic and she won't take that many physical hits AT ALL, but if she can nuke her opponents, does she even need defenses? 9/10
  • L!Lyn: Our first and current green archer, can take out blue units more easier and take magical hits with no problems, already having access to Desperation and with both a weapon and skill that can give her more attack and speed in the enemy phase and also overall stat boosts, she is a pretty strong Legendary Hero, though she doesn't fare well against red units and with a low defense and HP stats and an average attack stat, you will need to work with Lyn to make her good, 7.5/10
  • B!Ninian: Our first flying Dancer that is a blue mage, she's not going to do much aside from being a support unit, average attack, good speed and res, low defense and HP, her kit mostly is a speed support, even Chill Attack helps on dealing with very offensive foes, but that's just about it, archers and Excalibur take her out and she won't be taking anything down unless she has a Blade tome, 7/10
  • B!Sanaki: The opposite of Tharja, has a lower speed stat but compensates with having high Attack and Res, with her weapon giving a higher attack boost, with the +2 Atk/Spd per nearby ally and being able to boost the defenses of both herself and allies with Def/Res Link, she is a pretty good offensive support unit, if not a nuke with a Blade tome, just watch out for Archers and Excalibur, 7.5/10
  • S!Innes: Has a surprisingly high Speed and Defense which is very uncommon, also comes with a good attack and HP Stat but poor resistance so he won't take magical hits, already comes with Goad Fliers and Def Feint to kill his opponents easier and a weapon that gives Spectrum Blow, he's a pretty hot unit and if given the correct skills, he will drown almost anyone
  • S!Cordelia: OK, has a niche skill in Dull Close, but if changed to something better, she will be the best mounted lancer you can have, has a very high speed stat, decent attack, defense and HP stats but poor resistance, a weapon that gives her Spectrum Blow and already comes with Sturdy Blow, honestly, give her Fury and the Speed refinement and she won't be doubled by almost anyone, just avoid horseslaying weapons, 9/10
  • L!Hector: Hector, again, with a more powerful Armads.......Let's review, Powercreep Armads (again)? Check. Attack Superboon (again)? Check. Distant Counter (again)? Check. Insane Defense Stat? Check. Already comes with Vengeful Fighter and Draconic Aura, what else do you want of him aside of making him the most powerful unit ever? 10/10
  • S!Y!Tiki: Fastest dragon in the game, run in the middle attack, decent mixed defenses, a weapon that has the literal Breath Effect and Dragonslayer, being a flying dragon and already having Hit & Run, she's the perfect dragon unit, only problem is Archers mostly and Falchions will deal with her instantly, but aside from that, she's a good unit to use, 8.5/10
  • S!Camilla: She literally surpassed S!Corrin in many ways, having a better stat spread than her, a weapon with Desperation and an already good base kit that can get better if given the correct skills, like her younger sister, her only real downside is that she doesn't have that high defensive stats and even her HP is middling, she also mostly shines with a Blade tome or if she's in the Desperation range, but she's still a good and fun unit to use, 9/10
  • S!Linde: Our first mounted dagger unit, has a high attack and speed stat, but has poor defensive stats, she can definitely abuse good of Horse buffs and can deal a good amount of damage, though she won't be dealing against that much, unless she's on the Brazen range, she's not dealing that much damage outside of a special if given one, her HP is bad so she will be one-shot by many other units, but she's still usable, 7.5/10
  • S!Takumi: He's actually better than Bownoka, in exchange for having a very low defensive spread, his attack and speed are through the roof, so he'll double a lot of units and dish out many more, he already has Desperation on his weapon, but a Brave Bow won't hurt him much, and he already comes with Fury so he can deal more damage, he's a glass cannon that wants to enjoy all summer long, eventhoughitsnolongersummerbutwhocaresanywayheshavingsomuchfunthathessmilingalot, 8.5/10
  • FH!Micaiah: Our first red mage dancer and she is different from Micaiah, she has a Horse and Armor Slaying weapon, Res Ploy and the res to abuse of ploys, a pretty high attack stat, allowing her to one shot most armor units and because she's a dancer, she will help a lot of units in the long run, but because her speed and def are pathetic and her HP is also low, she won't be able to take many hits and will be doubled, a lot, 9/10
  • FH!Elincia: Has terrible defenses and HP, but she compensates with a good offensive stat, helps a lot more that she's a dragon slayer and is our first green dagger that is a dancer, if left with her base weapon, Desperation and Vantage will be negated to even her, so it would be best to change her weapon if using those skills, but if not, she works well as a support unit and one that can deal a great amount of damage, 9/10
  • L!Marth: Our boi finally got the Legendary Status he needed, his kit is literally to take down dragons, Binding Shield is basically Stonebreaker and Watersweep combined for Marth, so even F!Grima and SY!Tiki will be defeated quickly, his Falchion works akin to Eirika's Sieglinde, but doesn't depend on others to get the boost and Fire Emblem is a better Regnal Astra in my opinion since it also boosts Marth's and his ally's stats by 4 even if he's KOed, but really, as long as he's not -Atk, all dragons, need to be very afraid, 9.5/10

Edited by Simpsons138
adding reviews of some units

Xander (Dancing Knight): 7; Marth (Hero-King): 9.5

Oct. 15 - Oct. 26

Tiki (Legendary Dragon)

Spoiler

Stats
42/45/48
31/34/37
32/35/38
33/37/40
26/29/32

Skills
Divine Mist
---
Moonbow

Fierce Breath
Bold Fighter 3
With Everyone!

Myrrh (Spooky Monster)

Spoiler

Stats
43/46/49
35/38/42
20/23/27
36/40/43
29/32/35

Skills
Spirit Breath
---
Bonfire

Def/Res 2
Vengeful Fighter 3
Armor March 3

This round is going to be a bit longer. I have retroactively added all late ratings to the averages. After the current forecast is completed, if the RTU participation is keeping up, I will probably re-run banners sequentially if no new seasonal or legendary heroes are available. I may also choose to wait a week or two before opening rating periods on new seasonal or legendary heroes, to give people time to get used to them.

If the RTU participation is not keeping up, I'll discontinue it.

@Simpsons138 fyi, your Innes write-up has no rating number.

I don't have Halloween Myrrh, but Legendary Tiki... SHE IS AMAZING!

Great stats and  great skillset (Moonbow is questionable), Tiki's speed makes her a good user of Wary Fighter+Quick Riposte, and she works pretty well in most of the teams. She can works in a Armored Team, in a Dragon Team, and in a Tactic Team, because her C-Skill, With Everyone!, grants Tiki and any adjacent ally +5 Def/Res. We need Atk or Spd tactic Seal to make Tiki a great buffer. Tiki has the first blue dragon slayer weapon, Divine Mist, which is also a Distant Counter Weapon,, and being a blue unit she can survive Falchions easily, but need to be careful to the Naga Tome users (Julia and Deirdre). Tiki also has a new A-slot Breath skill: Fierce Breath. Be able to buff herself with +5 Def/Res makes her a great Fierce Breath user for the +4 Atk, and having the -1 cooldown from the Breath Skill in the enemy phase, makes her having -1 cooldown in the player phase thanks to Bold Fighter.

A problem Tiki has is, because she is a Armored Dragon, she has two weakness, and Hammer+/Slaying Hammer+ are popular weapons in high tier arena.

Tiki: Legendary Fighter: 10/10

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Might as well push this thread a little.

L!Tiki: 10/10
Screw this unit. She has no business to be this good.
1. Has no real statistical weaknesses. Like even her Res sits at 29 which is quite a bit more than most melee units can ever hope for and allows her to survive at least a single hit from most mages. Her bulk is fantastic and gets even higher once she triggers her personal skill, giving her effectively a 45/42/34 spread at neutral.
2. 34+35 offensive spread is pretty ridicilous, opening up so many builds she could run, including all the options Armor get for themselves (Special Fighter, Bold Fighter).
3. 180 BST because we just needed that additional BST tier.
4. Her personal weapon is outstanding in the meta allowing her to counter dragons (including M!Grima).

The worst part is she makes Hardin straight-up obselete.
She trades 3 Res for 7 Spd, free dragon effectiveness and a personal C skill, that makes the Res difference irrelevant, even putting her above in terms of physical bulk. Even for scoring Tiki is better because she has more freedom with her bane without dropping from her BST tier while Hardin has to take a suboptimal one or stay neutral if he wants to retain his 175 BST. Never mind the fact that she has +5 BST and a personal skill over him.

So yeah, Tiki is probably the strongest blue Armor in the game, with Brave Hector being her only competition.

Yeah honestly, there's not much else to say about Legendary Tiki that hasn't been said already. I don't have her (yet) but I've encountered her in nearly EVERY arena match since her release; she's crazy broken. Like, even my main green armors (Halloween Henry and Valentine Hector) struggle against her when they (Henry and Hector) are on defense tiles. She's freaking insane and honestly it sucks hard. I have no choice but to give her a 10/10