Legendary Hero Battle: Lucina

Ginko

No one start it, so I guess I will give it a try.

Don't expect anything much from me, I will provide information only infernal difficulty.

Unit stats

Lucina

Spoiler

HP-58

Atk-51

Spd-41

Def-28

Res-22

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP-54

Atk-48

Spd-37

Def-22

Res-31

Axe Cav.

Spoiler

HP-62

Atk-53

Spd-27

Def-28

Res-33

Sword Cav.

Spoiler

HP-57

Atk-45

Spd-28

Def-22

Res-33

Lance Fighter

Spoiler

HP-61

Atk-42

Spd-29

Def-33

Res-24

Ninja

Spoiler

HP-52

Atk-43

Spd-42

Def-15

Res-38

Reinforcements stats 

Clerics

Spoiler

HP-46

Atk-41

Spd-31

Def-25

Res-38

Green Mage Cav.

Spoiler

HP-47

Atk-52

Spd-30

Def-18

Res-37

Axe Dragon

Spoiler

HP-62

Atk-54

Spd-30

Def-43

Res-21

Axe Cav.

Spoiler

HP-60

Atk-51

Spd-27

Def-28

Res-33

Bow Cav.

Spoiler

HP-57

Atk-51

Spd-24

Def-27

Res-25

Red Mage Cav.

Spoiler

HP-45

Atk-50

Spd-28

Def-18

Res-37

Lance Flier

Spoiler

HP-57

Atk-50

Spd-41

Def-26

Res-42

Red Manakete

Spoiler

HP-66

Atk-49

Spd-33

Def-32

Res-31

All unit stat have been listed.

Edited by Ginko
map photo deleted for more attachment space

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a lot longer than it should have taken me. For a while I was adamant about using my LA!Roy in the battle, even took the time to give him the Brave Bow I promised him so long ago, but then I realized I was complicating the whole thing. Flier Emblem also wasn't working as well as it should have been though, but then a certain someone was given two skills that she should have had ages ago. Galeforce and Drag Back.

Trick or Defeat Nowi is +Atk -Res, Happy New Year Azura is +Atk -Def, Bridal Bloom Ninian is +Atk -Def, and Elincia is +Spd -Res.

Spoiler

@Vaximillian For the moment I mentioned in General Discussion, please skip to 2:57 in the video.

Turning on Assist animations was a little much in my opinion, but I'm liking Battle animations enough to keep them on in the future. Thank god for the changes to battle music.

Edited by Xenomata

This map is easier than Walhart, I can say. I clear it on 1st try. Shiro enjoy his preys coming to him this time. Even Lucina still not dare enough to point her arrow on him but shoot my Azura instead!!

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid @kirauza343 Finally I can choose to insert this soundtrack because it's long lol. Anyways, enjoy the show.

The earlier modes were easily done using a team of sword Eirika, blue Reinhardt, PA!Azura, and WT!Olwen. But on infernal ... this team was not quite strong enough to avoid being overwhelmed. I tried using Sothe to debuff enemies and 1RKO some of the weaker ones, but losing Olwen's horse range meant that Sothe couldn't quite reposition his allies out of the way.

Of course, I did the "reasonable" thing and dusted off the old Xander. Interestingly enough, giving him the distant defense seal in addition to his TA3 helped him tank and kill a lot of the green and ranged colorless enemies.

Edited by Sunwoo

Lucina in one turn:

Double Guard on those two melee units was evil, Cheche procs Galeforce regardless of Guard on the Sword Cav. First I tried another approach (Oscar first killing the mage and then the Lance), but Oscar couldn't kill the Lance Fighter with his Slaying Lance and also he didn't take enough damage for Cherche to beam in. Another difficulty was to make Oscar kill Lucina, since he didn't get Hone Cav from Roy this time.

@Ginko Thanks for opening the topic! 

Cool clear, your units take few damage except for Azura who survives the future vision by 1. The reinforcements coming from one direction favors your team. 

Again with female Grima not a hard map since can tank her HP with vantage, sol, QR seal and buffs by her comrades. I have no idea how many orbs she gave me in Hero Battles and Chain Challenges... more than 100 for sure.

It was easier for fliers than Walhart's map.

Beat it with Y!Tiki, Myrrh and Ninian with Elise on healing duty. Had to manipulate the AI into making Lucina suicide on Myrrh, otherwise it was just a matter of enemy phasing everything else

43 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Spd-stacked Cherche. I like it. Nice clear!

Thanks! In fact, that was the fun part. 

44 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

just brute-forced the right side, tbh

Clever way to surpass the double Guard block, well done! I like your Peri btw, she came to play also in your last clear if I remember correctly? 

52 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Lucina may have a fancy new blue bow, but Caeda has a fancy new pink one I’ll show myself out.

Fancy clear ^^ positioning is everything, northern reinforcements helped. Congrats! 

Couldn't do it with my usual go-to of Elincia/Corrin/Azura/Camilla, or my other main dual blade team of Sigurd/Ursula/Gunnthra/Lyn, but after seeing other people using them, I brought back my old Xander/Reinhardt/Cecilia team and rounded it out with Clarine. Even with no blade tomes, they did the trick.

Future Vision is a pain to go up against, and I'm not looking forward to seeing it in the Arena.

@Xenomata I hope that the AI is just as incompetent with Future Vision in the Arena as it was with it in your clear. I worry it's going to be a difficult skill to play around.

@mampfoid @LordFrigid I wonder if IS put Guard on so many of the melee enemies to try and discourage people from clearing this map in one turn? Nevertheless, your teams are clearly too strong to be stopped by such measures! Great clears!

Normally, Legendary Hero Battles give me quite a bit of trouble, but I was able to beat Lucina on my first try. After that, all that was left to do was stack enough speed on Morgan so she could ORKO the Manakete so I didn't have to spend an extra turn killing her. Tiki gets to take advantage of her merges, and Klein gets to show off his S-rank Summoner Support.

I have beaten it now, but I stumbled upon something odd. My Noire couldn't double Lucina on the initation even though she had 42 Speed + Swift Sparrow and Lucina only had 38 Speed with no buffs nearby. 

The Manakete's C skill is Savage Blow. What on Earth am I missing? 

Screenshot_20180731-133152.png

Screenshot_20180731-133155.png

Edit: maybe Noire was debuffed? This was Lunatic though so the ninja wasn't there. What other debuffs were there?

Edited by Thane

@mampfoid Very nice! It is interesting to see a speedy Cherche, although thinking about it I think a Frederick (or Walhart) could've helped you clear this all in the Player Phase. Anyways, it was a cool clear, congrats!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo  @kirauza343 @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates

This one was a bit too easy for me. It took two tries because I started on the wrong side of the map during turn 1 but I quickly realized my mistake. From there the map fell apart on it's own. I'm very disappointed in this when I compare it to the F!Grima and L!Ryoma maps, but not all of them can be so good.

Cleared Infernal on my second try with Ninian's Dragon Kindergarten. Needed to swap out Nowi's Distant Def 3 (which she didn't need for this map) for Attack +3 to one-round kill the lance fighter. Still running Triangle Adept on everyone (except Tiki) like proper old-school dragons.

Literally just marched everyone forward every turn and killed everything off before the third wave of reinforcements could arrive. It helped that everything on the left side was neutral or had disadvantage to Tiki (because the blue units in the third wave don't get a chance to spawn).

Had to resort to a guide again and feel very bad about it. I used to be able to beat these maps by myself and now I am back to needing a helping hand. The people going "Hur hur so easy" is not helping btw. Endless cav reinforcements just make this map hell. It was extremely unfun.

45 minutes ago, Thane said:

Edit: maybe Noire was debuffed? This was Lunatic though so the ninja wasn't there. What other debuffs were there?

It's not in front of me now, but I do recall seeing at least one enemy with Spd Smoke.

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

It's not in front of me now, but I do recall seeing at least one enemy with Spd Smoke.

Thanks bud, would make sense. I had seen that Noire would one-shot her earlier so I didn't pay any attention to any debuffs. Sure caught me by surprise. 

I found this to be the hardest map I've cleared in the game so far, I believe, alongside the battle against female Grima. That damn cleric, man.

35 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Had to resort to a guide again and feel very bad about it. I used to be able to beat these maps by myself and now I am back to needing a helping hand. The people going "Hur hur so easy" is not helping btw. Endless cav reinforcements just make this map hell. It was extremely unfun.

When people call it easy I'm guessing it stems from reinforcements coming from the top only. If I recall correctly, every other LHB so far has featured reinforcements coming from every direction. I spent 20 minutes trying to clear compared to over an hour I usually do. Of course difficulty for players may wary

The most difficult hero battle maps in the game (Morsesmorsesmorses, Tommy Wiseau, Takumeme, Walmart) have reinforcements from every direction and LHB follow suit. Thankfully Lucina spared me from this insanity

Edited by silveraura25