Legendary Hero Battle: Lucina

Ginko

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Really great use of Lunge! Again, quad Cherche is always so satisfying to see! Good thing you don't have to worry about Lucina's assist in this clear.

Thanks! 

Strange assists, reinforcements, ploys, debuffs: Nothing for me to worry about. :-)

So after beating Walhart, I wanted to see if I could do an Awakening clear with the same exact team. Well I sort of did it- although I had to swap out Olivia this time.

Also your Cherche would have given the Sword Cav a quad if he didn't die already after two hits. Thanks to the power of debuffs from Grimas truth. 

I like your team, since it's half of my arena team. :-D

Cordelia finishes Lucina "on the fly", not the biggest problem for your team. Drag Back and Hit & Run are perfect here also because reinforcements are coming only from above. 

The "let's dance" sequence between Inigo and Cordelia was funny, only Morgan wanted to dance in the end. 

so have a listen when you can mampfoid :D )

Did that, sounds great! Really fitting for an epic battle, even if I also like your usual rocky themes. 

Cool clear, congrats!

Not that I missed her, but what was the problem with Olivia? Did the AI behave differently? 

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I find it funny you just skipped all the other difficulties lol.

First things first, I also do the interesting part (infernal) first ... only to die on lunatic since the exact same infernal strategy won't work there. Usually enemies die too fast to proc GF on my units. 

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

honestly didn't think I could get away with this cheese, but I somehow did, so I recorded it.

Good flavored cheese is always welcome, camembert congrats to that clear. 

Only two merges on your alt Azura? She has been featured on two banners today! On the other hand, she tanks that brave lance already like a boss. 

Jacobs kill count is relatively low (in comparison to Kageros), even if he tanks half of the map. Kagero killing boss Lucina? Piece of cake. 

Clever to keep alive the Flier in the end to evade the attack of the manakete. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good flavored cheese is always welcome, camembert congrats to that clear. 

Only two merges on your alt Azura? She has been featured on two banners today! On the other hand, she tanks that brave lance already like a boss. 

Jacobs kill count is relatively low (in comparison to Kageros), even if he tanks half of the map. Kagero killing boss Lucina? Piece of cake. 

Clever to keep alive the Flier in the end to evade the attack of the manakete. 

I didn't get an Azura from the 24 hour banner free pull, but I haven't pulled from the Leg Banner yet.

Jakob eats the hits, and Kagero brings home the money. A good combo.

Yeah, the Manakete would push Jakob back for the flier to kill Kagero...

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

didn't get an Azura from the 24 hour banner free pull, but I haven't pulled from the Leg Banner yet.

Will you pull for her? Lucina and Ishtar seem good enough consolation prices of you get a pity breaker. 

Good luck if you try! 

33 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Jakob eats the hits, and Kagero brings home the money. A good combo.

Very good combo, yeah. Jakob is still missing in my collection. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy They were too eager to start their rampage to notice they were walking towards their doom. Even L!Lucina fell into despair and used her Future Vision to accelerate her death. 

It's very nice to see an alternative build for your Kagero. This time it was the Barb Shuriken right? In any case she really killed it while Jakob was there tanking hits left and right. I found it funny how one of the mages went for Azura instead of Jakob but the AI likes to do funky stuff every once in a while.

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Will you pull for her? Lucina and Ishtar seem good enough consolation prices of you get a pity breaker. 

I plan on doing so. I like everything in Blue and everything in Green.

4 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy They were too eager to start their rampage to notice they were walking towards their doom. Even L!Lucina fell into despair and used her Future Vision to accelerate her death. 

It's very nice to see an alternative build for your Kagero. This time it was the Barb Shuriken right? In any case she really killed it while Jakob was there tanking hits left and right. I found it funny how one of the mages went for Azura instead of Jakob but the AI likes to do funky stuff every once in a while.

That was the Smoke Dagger build. I haven't really built a Barb Shuriken build, but I suppose Desperation Glimmers etc. could be good? The debuffs from the Smoke Dagger helped Jakob though.

@mcsilas It’s crazy impressive that with map that has that high of an enemy density you only got hit hit twice. Once by the Dagger unit and another by the Red Mage cav. Lol at you trying to continually dance Cordelia. That was just comedy at its finest.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶’t̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶. I̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ ̶, t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶L̶u̶c̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶e̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶.

Song used was “Airman ga Taosenai”

I wanted to do a family themed clear for Lucina. It’s a shame that Maribelle isn’t a canon mother because I would have used her in a heartbeat.

This clear was really difficult. Most of the units weren’t properly build and I spent a lot of time in the special training map just to get a few skills on them. The biggest issue was Lissa. A promotion, a single merge, or even +3 def in her A slot would have gone long ways into ensuring her survivability but it just wasn’t feasible so any combat spelled her doom. Her heals weren’t exactly the most potent either so keeping health in check was not easy.

As far as enemies go the biggest walls were the Dagger user and Red mage early on. It took forever to find out how to deal with them and after I did Legendary Lucina became a big issue and I had to rework my entire strategy from zero.

This clear focused on dealing with the Dagger and Red mage as quickly as possible. It succeeds but Lucina was still a huge threat. Owain originally got LnD to avoid her doubles but that changed the way the AI reacts at the beginning and it took me a solid hour to figure out how to make them move the way I need them to move after that.

Talking about Odin, he only had LnD 1 because any other version of it lets the green mage cav defeat him. He also obtained Astra which worked surprisingly well in helping bring down said cav. It’s such a cool special that I wish it was viable outside of blade tome users.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear! Azura being in low health early on was really scary.

Also yeah I try to beat Infernal first and go backwards, I like the surprise I guess (which is also why I tend to not reply to video clears until after I cleared the map myself)

@NegativeExponents- Really enjoyed your theme clear! Always like it when Odin takes the stage, glad you found a way to make it work with the specific skills. I hate how the AI changes if you change one skill (I was so frustrated about this with the Matt Mercer Walhart clear)

But yeah wehn you're super frail because of LaD, or super slow because of Brave weapon penalty, getting hit can spell a quick doom for those ladies haha

Edited by mcsilas

13 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I plan on doing so. I like everything in Blue and everything in Green.

Good luck then!

12 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

wanted to do a family themed clear for Lucina. It’s a shame that Maribelle isn’t a canon mother because I would have used her in a heartbeat.

I didn't know Odin was related to Lucina, never played Awakening though. 

Strange way to start a map, but on the other hand it's perhaps the fastest way to activate sealed Falchion and to get rid of the mage like you wrote. Chrom also doesn't take much damage later on from red and green units alike (I still think IS should implement the zero damage sound also on the map with battle animations switched off). 

Respect to figure this out, it seems to have been a big puzzle with some particular pieces, especially Odin and Lissa. Also many close survivals, Odin tanking (and killing!) that green mage must have been thrilling for you. 

Chrom is clearly the MVP to clear Lucinas house, I tried for him on the current banner but he didn't come yet. 

12 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

He also obtained Astra which worked surprisingly well in helping bring down said cav. It’s such a cool special that I wish it was viable outside of blade tome users.

Try Astra on double LnD users (Basilikos), it's also half SI road to Galeforce. 

I didn't know Odin was related to Lucina, never played Awakening though. 

Oh shoot it never even crossed my mind that someone wouldn’t know that info. It’s a very minor spoiler but I’ll spoil tag this next info as to how they’re related just in case you ever want to play the game yourself.

Spoiler

Ok, so just like Lucina is the future daughter of Chrom, Odin is the future son of Lissa. That makes Odin Lucina’s cousin.

So the family theme goes like this:

Chrom=Lucina’s father

Lissa=Lucina’s aunt

Odin/Owain=Lucina’s cousin

Marth=Very Distant Ancestor (aka thousands year old grandpa)

Strange way to start a map, but on the other hand it's perhaps the fastest way to activate sealed Falchion and to get rid of the mage like you wrote. Chrom also doesn't take much damage later on from red and green units alike (I still think IS should implement the zero damage sound also on the map with battle animations switched off). 

Respect to figure this out, it seems to have been a big puzzle with some particular pieces, especially Odin and Lissa. Also many close survivals, Odin tanking (and killing!) that green mage must have been thrilling for you. 

Chrom is clearly the MVP to clear Lucinas house, I tried for him on the current banner but he didn't come yet. 

I suppose it was pretty gutsy of me to start out the battle with Chrom at 1hp by the end of it wasn’t it? Yup, Chrom is beastly with Sealed Falchion and is the reason I kept prioritizing Odin getting healed over Chrom so he could keep it active. Does matter how low his health gets if everyone’s hitting for 0 damage.

Thanks so much! At one point I actually gave up on infernal and went to lunatic... I still failed miserably (although you probably noticed that at the beginning) Oh Odin was actually a non issue (aside from that LnD debacle anyway) I was cursing Chrom’s -spd that caused me to keep Lissa close to him at all times. That’s what got to me.

You know it. That green mage made me so happy! When I gave Odin Astra I still wasn’t sure if it would actually kill it, but lo and behold, the madman actually did it.

If you’re trying only for Chrom I suggest waiting until he’s on a non legendary banner. My math might be wrong but I believe that there’s a higher chance of getting a specific unit from a normal banner as opposed to a legendary one.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Try Astra on double LnD users (Basilikos), it's also half SI road to Galeforce. 

Oh that’s true! It’d probably work really well. Raven already has Galeforce (and therefore Astra) but I still need to get around to upgrading his Basilikos though I’ll definitely try it at some point.

@mcsilas The AI is so fickle at times. I’m pretty surprised I was even able to find a way to work with it after changing skills. You know what was some really good unintentional AI manipulation here though? Baiting the red mage cav away with Marth to prevent Lucina from using Future Vision.

Also check this out if you like seeing Odin:

Spoiler

Skip to around 3:50 if you’re not interested in the long intro.

It’s obviously not mine but I really enjoyed it and figured maybe you would too? I can only strive to be like this Odin user.

@NegativeExponents- oh my gosh, Juicy Wave Odin is so impressive! He doesn't need to worry about Panic Ploy reversing Blarblade buffs! If only I had a lot more Summer Camillas I would definitely give her weapon to a lot of my blue mages.

And yeah AI manipulation is really key to avoiding Future Vision. It's the reason why I had I put Morgan specifically below L!Lucina's range at one point because otherwise a different enemy would go near her then Lucina would use her assist.

Also Astra is always satisfying to see, especially bladetome users or high damage mages like Lilina. Not exactly practical but big numbers are good to see.

7 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Oh shoot it never even crossed my mind that someone wouldn’t know that info. It’s a very minor spoiler but I’ll spoil tag this next info as to how they’re related just in case you ever want to play the game yourself.

I totally forgot about Lissa, she didn't get much use in my unfinished Awakening run. 

7 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

If you’re trying only for Chrom I suggest waiting until he’s on a non legendary banner. My math might be wrong but I believe that there’s a higher chance of getting a specific unit from a normal banner as opposed to a legendary one.

Well, I'd like to get also Ryoma and F!Grima, but none of the three has top priority. 

Gave up, took Phoenixmaster's strat for Infernal. It actually deviated with the lance pegasus and Lucina staying beside each other, so had to rethink the end- Olivia was able to finish the pegasus after Gunter tanked it (Fury was a good choice after all!) and Gunter and Lyn were barely able to finish Lucina off (again, thank fuck my B!Lyn has S support)

Ah Legendary Ike how my opinion has changed on you after this map.  My horse emblem took care of hard and lunatic but infernal was quite a doozy.  Horse emblem could never quite get it done for me, reliable dragon emblem could not for me as well.  Tried various armor teams as well, nope.  I realized I need a powerful healing type enemy phase unit, a nuke, a dancer, and a healer.

Legendary Ike was the ultimate tank for this, with 4CD Aether which was so key.  He tanked and destroyed many units, Bow Lyn+2 with her superb mobility and anti flier picked of many.  Bridal Lyn for some clutch heals as well as some damage as well as preventing the enemies from counterattacking allowing safe attacks at key moments. Bridal Ninian that beautiful flier dancing and buffing.  It still took several tries to get it just right, but early on I could see this team would ultimately lead to success.

And I just cheated this battle with Legendary!Ike, Axura + Brave users: Roy and Takumi... Not sure if taking a video since, doble Brave Bow + dancer is considered a sin

This map was easy.  As in, easily the biggest pain in the positioning I've ever had to deal with.

Due to a first-turn move I needed to do, Leon sat this one out.  Instead, it was Soleil, green Azura, Ninian in the other white dress, and Brave Lyn.  Brave Lyn needed Shurikenbreaker to deal with the extra unit.

Soleil did a lot of work, and timing it so that she'd kill the lance guy with Luna was a little tricky.  Lyn provoked the map by shooting the axe guy, took out the dagger, murdered flying thing, and hauled from the left side of the map to the right.  By some positioning quirk, Lucina went all the way to the right, rendering her assist completely worthless.  Azura took her out, then it was clean-up.

@mcsilas I saw your Cordelia, and raised you a Soleil. :P:

Lunatic gave me a surprising amount of grief, since Lucina insisted on going straight down the middle.

Edited by eclipse

I've been clearing GHBs / LHB / BHB with NY!Takumi lately. Like that's all I use + dancers since his release in January. This LHB was okay, I had to be very careful around Lucina and ended having to use two of my dancers to finish some stragglers. 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:07 PM, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid Very nice! It is interesting to see a speedy Cherche, although thinking about it I think a Frederick (or Walhart) could've helped you clear this all in the Player Phase. Anyways, it was a cool clear, congrats!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo  @kirauza343 @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates

This one was a bit too easy for me. It took two tries because I started on the wrong side of the map during turn 1 but I quickly realized my mistake. From there the map fell apart on it's own. I'm very disappointed in this when I compare it to the F!Grima and L!Ryoma maps, but not all of them can be so good.

You never disappoint. Amazing as ever!

After days of ripping my hair out trying all sorts of teams, I finally found one that won me the Infernal trophy!

Gonna be straight up.  Celica was MVP in this one.  She absolutely dominated the western front.  :^_^:

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

47 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

After days of ripping my hair out trying all sorts of teams, I finally found one that won me the Infernal trophy!

Gonna be straight up.  Celica was MVP in this one.  She absolutely dominated the western front.  :^_^:

Your video isn't avalable anymore due copyright stuff (Merlin Beggars). .

34 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Your video isn't avalable anymore due copyright stuff (Merlin Beggars). .

Ugh.  Apparently it's from my use of The Prodigy's Spitfire.

I get now why people use freelance musicians' music, especially video game covers/remixes.  Less hassle.

I'll resolve that in a few moments.  Need to catch a few winks.

@Ginko There's something to be said when a unit would rather attack a unit with 40% WTD against them instead of one with the same color. Never get tired of seeing that Shiro, in fact. He's also given me a degree of inspiration, or rather a kick to boost me into making an investment I should have made a while ago. One you'll see later in this post. Anyways for the clear, really clutch Azura surviving with 1 HP, but aside from that, everyone played an equal part which is always awesome.

@mampfoid Amazing clear! Lunge shows it's use once again but what really impressed me here was Cherche. Running Brave Axe and Sword (not +!) on her and Roy to proc Galeforce was crazy enough, but stacking SPD spurs on Roy to get her to double the lance fighter was too much. This might just be my favorite clear of yours, period!

That +8 Cherche is looking amazing as well. You'll be getting another +1 to ATK and SPD once she gets another merge. Can't wait to see the sheer power when she's finished.

@Alexmender The layout favored you this time around. Even with the asymmetrical pillars there was so much wide open space that it was easy for Lucina's army to just dogpile on you. The dealbreaker though is that it was easy to concentrate all of the focus on one unit which made it cake for you as half the battle for you is making sure Eirika's the only one seeing combat. Every battle isn't going to be so difficult, even the LHB's. Perhaps it's disappointing, but maps like this are nice every now and again.

@kirauza343 Aaaand now I see why you needed Renewal on Celica. You squeezed out every ounce of potential out of each of these units, every drop of HP and made this (occasionally) hellish map submit to your team of choice. As someone who suffered probably just as much as you trying to beat this with a specific team, I can say, props to you. I hope you're rewarded with some merges for some of these units down the line. This clear shows commitment.

@Hilda I had to watch the Askr trio clear for nostlagia purposes. I used to watch every one of your clears with them like clockwork. Strategic use of the warping was extremely satisfying. Something I'm just starting to catch on to myself if you watch one of the clears down below. I bet you can't wait for the refines. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

@mcsilas As someone who struggled to hell and back trying to beat this map with my own (Fully built, +1) Morgan with a support partner. I hate you just a little bit after watching this clear (and yes I did cringe.) Though I know your team comp was different. But I guess what got me was just how easy you made it look. The clear was so seamless. Grima's Truth was a dealbreaker in some cases, but still it was perfect. I did lol at the brain fart at the end though. I really need to build a Galeforce unit, or maybe just a Cordelia. I have like six of them. Anyways, fantastic clear. And yes, the music was perfect.

@SatsumaFSoysoy My brain exploded when Jakob and Kagero had 4-14 HP respectively but the red mage cav attacked Azura instead. Every other aspect of the clear I understood. Jakob is a stupid good tank and your Kagero is an absolute beast, but that part, that part got me. Mind = Blown.

@NegativeExponents- The 1 HP remaining strikes again, but the Astra having just enough to kill the green cav on the counter!! Best part of the clear (Although I laughed a bit when the scream singing started right when Odin finished Lucina. That was a close second). I wanted to do a clear like this but I just couldn't make it work. Admittedly I did forget that I now have Horse Chrom too (as I seem to keep doing) but I guess it doesn't matter as I went a different route in the end and one I don't regret. It's funny though! Your Chrom and my Chrom have something in common in our clears, a point where we did the exact same thing. I wonder if you'll catch it!~

And now for the biggest mass tag I've ever done ever. This is because this is one of the biggest clears I've ever done and because in one of the clears is a little surprise that most of you I talk to on here know something about already. For those that want to skip to that, it's the third clear.

I think we can all safely agree that the dagger unit on this map is cancer. With that out of the way.

So here we are. I know I'm later than I've ever been. I'll bet some of you thought I missed the map, but I didn't. I recorded a couple of days before it expired, but life has been busy... much more so than usual. Without going into detail about my business, I'm seeking employment which is honestly pretty cool I think. So I'm not going to have as much time to do this as I used to. I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to do this at all so I want to enjoy this while I know I can. I'm still gonna do a Takumi clear later on too, just going to be late is all. But anyways know that this is one of my biggest clears since F!Grima. It means something for more reasons than one hence all the tags to people that know of me. On to the clears.

The quickest clear to figure out was unsurprisingly, the Matthew clear. I hit my head against it a few times trying to figure out how things worked before I realize I hadn't used the tried and true "throw Matt at everything" strat I seem to frequently revisit during these LHB clears where the enemy loves to pile unit after unit on top of you. All I had to do was swap out his situational Threaten SPD with the dual Smokes in order for him to double Lucina and everything else fell right into place. He probably could have soloed this map if he had Aether, but oh well, we'll get there. I didn't remember how exactly I finished the clear the first time when I recorded, but it gave Ayra and Genny a little more spotlight, so it's fine.

Now that I remember, this is actually Matthew Clear #40. Not a bad spot to stop if I wanted to, but I think I might continue just a bit longer. Ride on~

Next up is probably my crowning achievement in FEH as a whole in terms of clears. No, it's not a Matthew clear. No, this map was so unbelievably insurmountable it was almost as if the game itself was against me beating it. So many skill swaps and experiements all ending in failure and frustration bringing me to the brink of giving up. And I really wanted to. But I pressed on, yes I'm talking about the Morgan team clear. From the beginning this team was avoiding certain maps simply due to the fact that the team was in the experimental stages and they weren't ready, but this map here, it forced me to commit. To finish building up the units, to grind supports which I would always procrastinate doing and even then, only by the skin of my teeth and a stroke of inspiration while in bed, was I able to beat this behemoth of a map. Outclassing Valter, F!Grima and the Lunatic 9+10/+11+12 maps, this clear is my biggest achievement in Heroes bar none.

I tried everything. Tons of skills inherited and seals swapped out until I achieved victory. Every skill seen, every positioning choice, every drive, every support so precise that even the slightest deviation would spell immediate failure. Priscilla and Amelia both needed their C skills in order for Morgan to survive, Morgan needed Glimmer instead of Luna in order to bait the red cav who would have otherwise attacked Ninian, indirectly spelling doom for the team, Priscilla needed Defense+3, Live to Serve and Miracle to survive Lucina and Wings of Mercy plays a part you would have to see to believe. The only skill that doesn't see use is Darting Blow on Amelia who initially needed to double the dagger unit to kill. All the units in this map are instruments used to orchestrate the perfect symphony. One you'd have to see to believe.

But enough bragging. Here it is, my newest crowing achievement. It's not even the last clear, but for me personally, it's the most significant, and a reminder never to give up no matter how impossible things may seem. Hoo-rah~

Now we've reached the final clear. Last but certainly not least this is a clear done... honestly out of spur of the moment. I initially wanted to do a themed clear with Chrom and awakening units but Lucina just eats Chrom for breakfast on this map and I just couldn't get it to work. After shuffling through some units in my barracks, throwing everything at the wall to see what stuck, it hit me. "This is one of my most significant sets of clears, wouldn't it be fitting to showcase my endgame team here?"

Which brings us to the surprise. The third clear is one done with my future Endgame team. See, a lot has changed since I last posted anything about what's going on in my corner of Fire Emblem Heroes and today I'm gonna let you know just where the lion share of those 300k feathers I had went. Without watching the video I'll go ahead and say this: Lukas and Nino are done. Finished. +10. They'll be posted in the thread once my Matthew is done who's still sitting at +9 waiting for that last fateful copy to arrive on the foretold colorless stone, but enough jibber jabber.

As it turns out... this team... is much less synergetic in practice than it was in my head. Yes Nino can nuke while supporting Lukas and Chrom with spurs and rallies, Matthew buffs up the whole team as he can with any team, Chrom kills dragons and Lukas kills anything else with 1 range, but they don't really mesh together all that well. Rather than a team with perfect synergy like my current Hero team, they're more along the lines of a bunch of powerful standalone units that just happened to be slapped together on a team out of personal bias. Yes, each unit can be tweaked to compliment the rest of the team but they are all brought down ever so slightly because of it. The absence of a dancer or a healer is also something I really felt here. If all of them had Aether perhaps things would have been a little different, but regardless this is pretty much how I feel. The team likely performs quite a bit better in Arena where there's always a set number of units (however optimized) and they have the versatility to deal with just about anything except the most mono of mono teams. But for PvE maps like this they simply don't gel. Still seeing them all on the same team taking names and kicking you-know-what was and is one of the most satisfying things I've ever experienced in this game. But enough listening to me, why don't you see for yourself.

Matthew (+9, +SPD/-HP), Nino (+10, +SPD/-DEF), Lukas (+10, +DEF/-RES), Chrom (+4, +ATK/-RES).

They're not quite finished. But this is the team, they're here, they're bosses and they score higher in arena than I ever have before. Behold: The Dream Team.

And with that, I'm done. Finally I get to rest. Cheers everybody. Sorry it took so long but thanks for bearing with me, but with waiting and with this New Testament of a post. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be doing this, but know that it's been a great ride, and at least for now, it's one of the things that brings me the utmost joy.

- Zeo