August Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Sounds like a lot of limited heroes I've already got unless they want to jump ahead to brides. I may spend my orbs on the current LB while it's still here. Odds seem good that LA!Hector will be guarded by both Gunnthra and Spring Alfonse/Sharena so I'd best give up on him now.

I can see the green color being Gunnthrá, LA!Hector and Green Olwen or Female Kana, since we had Kinshinoka in July's banner. The spring units will probably be Catria and/or Kagero, or maybe they can skip to Brides, because this already happened before in Legendary Ike's Banner when we had the 2 summer banners but they put PA!Azura in the banner.

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I can only see either Grima Robin , Ninian and Corrin as  dragon LH, so not much variety there. Not to mention odds both Ninian ans Corrin would be blue breath anyway. Red corrin is possible, but I think they wouldn't keep their breath and give them upgraded Yato instead. 

Other possibility for another Legendary Hero could be Nagi, but I am not sure IS would consider her. I also believe Legendary Heroes will be alternative versions of heroes that already are in the game, except in original characters cases.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Other possibility for another Legendary Hero could be Nagi, but I am not sure IS would consider her. I also believe Legendary Heroes will be alternative versions of heroes that already are in the game, except in original characters cases.

Call me a capitalist, but most of times whenever someone talk about how possible something is, I'm not considering how much it is possible in-universe, only how profit it would come for IS so I never considered in-universe legends possible. I would be pleasantly surprised if they do, but for the moment I wouldn't put it past them. 

The odds for Heroes OC are still pretty low since they wouldn't want to experiment with how popular a character/unit is and LHs are already planned since last year,  so  its not on my possible list, either. 

19 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Call me a capitalist, but most of times whenever someone talk about how possible something is, I'm not considering how much it is possible in-universe, only how profit it would come for IS so I never considered in-universe legends possible. I would be pleasantly surprised if they do, but for the moment I wouldn't put it past them. 

The odds for Heroes OC are still pretty low since they wouldn't want to experiment with how popular a character/unit is and LHs are already planned since last year,  so  its not on my possible list, either. 

You're not a capitalist... you are realist. If a character don't make money, he/she will not be a legendary hero.

On 8/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

Hmmm.... We have seen seasonal heroes who came before their vanilla counterparts, and don't even have their vanilla counterparts yet. Not sure if they'll do the same with legendary heroes, as so far all of them are either OCs, or already playable lords or high in characters importance 

If it's fire I think it'll be Roy or Eliwood. Please let be Eliwood. It's just unfair to have Lyn and Hector there but not him.

If it's water I think it'll be Prince whatever.

Edited by SSbardock84

6 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

If it's not Eliwood, IS will have confirmed their hatred/negligence of him, lol

If the pattern persists, it will be female, so unless Eliwood is going to be Nintendo's Terry Bogard, don't expect him.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:48 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

They could certainly fit her in. Micaiah fans would feel totally spited if she wasn't Legendary yet and Elincia was, but otherwise, Elincia could work.

Back then I would've said "that's absurd, why would Micaiah fans be spiteful" but then I remember what kind of community Heroes has.

Either way, I'm glad guys like you have an Elincia alt. She should be one of the candidates on a legendary unit. Double standards be damn.

4 hours ago, Florete said:

If the pattern persists, it will be female, so unless Eliwood is going to be Nintendo's Terry Bogard, don't expect him.

You mean Eliwood won't be a gender bender character unit? All this time, I thought Eliwood gave birth to Roy & Ninian was the one helped him through it. There goes my headcanon

So, a female character with a Fire affinity, and the story might progress this month? Sounds like Laeg or Laev are possible candidates; I wonder if they'd release a legendary Celica to what I can only assume is close to CYL. Of course, there's always Corrin either with a sword or a red dragon form.

Gonna guess Laev or Laeg. They gotta hand out those Book II chaps while they're still quasi-relevant.

14 hours ago, Florete said:

I want the silly pattern to break. Corrin, Eliwood, Hríd, Nergal, Idunn, Nagi, any of them. 

I am going to guess Lilina, because she makes sense as a fire legendary hero.  Well she would be who I would like if it has to be a girl, but I expect F!Corrin as a red dragon.  The one I want it to be is Hrid because I love his art, but I don't think he will come until October.  Though I half way expect it to be someone with a red bow because they seem to want to finish the triangle of bows, but other then Alm and Takumi I can't think of anyone else plot important who uses bows in their home game.  Laeg would be great, but I think they will drag out not letting players have her until the next round of girls.

Not sure who to expect aside from the obvious (Fjorm, Gunnthra, F!Grima and the Spring 2018 units). The LH red has to be mindblowingly good/interesting if I ever want to pull for him/her and I'm already pretty disinterested in pulling for most 5*-locked units due to availability reasons. Plus, Lyn just had a double feature on the late July 2018 banner so I'm not expecting her to show up soon.

Could be any of the following, note I’m only basing on current patterns for important (or slightly) female characters from games older than Awakening:

• Tiki: Younger version, wielding the Divine Stone, slightly mature and the missing Anti-Dragon shield
  • Celica: Could come as our first Red Bow/Dagger unit, bow because of Mila’s Bow and Dagger because of the Golden Dagger, Rigain class maybe?
  • Lilina: Either she would have a more powerful version of Forblaze or a different tome entirely, that or even Durandal since it was in Ostia
  • Eirika: If her brother got a legendary version with a powerful weapon, she can too, albeit different effects and opposite stats
  • Mist: Either PoR or RD, wielding the Florete, her personal weapon and a healing assist a la Micaiah
  • Elincia: Can have a powerful base kit, no Amiti upgrade and be her RD version

8 hours ago, Simpsons138 said:

Could be any of the following, note I’m only basing on current patterns for important (or slightly) female characters from games older than Awakening:

• Tiki: Younger version, wielding the Divine Stone, slightly mature and the missing Anti-Dragon shield
  • Celica: Could come as our first Red Bow/Dagger unit, bow because of Mila’s Bow and Dagger because of the Golden Dagger, Rigain class maybe?
  • Lilina: Either she would have a more powerful version of Forblaze or a different tome entirely, that or even Durandal since it was in Ostia
  • Eirika: If her brother got a legendary version with a powerful weapon, she can too, albeit different effects and opposite stats
  • Mist: Either PoR or RD, wielding the Florete, her personal weapon and a healing assist a la Micaiah
  • Elincia: Can have a powerful base kit, no Amiti upgrade and be her RD version

I want Rigain Celica and Conqueror Alm so bad, OTL

On 8/10/2018 at 1:21 AM, Zangetsu said:

You mean Eliwood won't be a gender bender character unit? All this time, I thought Eliwood gave birth to Roy & Ninian was the one helped him through it. There goes my headcanon

Jokes aside, I like that idea. I think maybe gender bender alts are a great way to sell "male" units in the game. If Intelligent Systems ever run out of true waifus to sell and fans do not want a 10th Lucina, they can sell F!Xander and F!Takumi to please both the guys and maybe the girls.

I'm still banking on it being either Hrid, red bow Alm, or Marth. I don't think any possible females make as much sense here. Eirika already got that red horse alt, Celica is getting CYL soon and red bow Alm just sounds more interesting as an Echoes legendary, and Elincia and Micaiah both JUST got alts. Besides, I'd make the next Elincia alt a flying healer anyway, not another red unit. Marth is also way overdue for a legendary version imo.

Hrid makes the most sense to me because I think both his sisters will be on this banner as well. Why not have all three siblings there? I suppose it could also be Ylgr if she's a red mage though.

Edited by Anacybele

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm still banking on it being either Hrid, red bow Alm, or Marth. I don't think any possible females make as much sense here. Eirika already got that red horse alt, Celica is getting CYL soon and red bow Alm just sounds more interesting as an Echoes legendary, and Elincia and Micaiah both JUST got alts. Besides, I'd make the next Elincia alt a flying healer anyway, not another red unit. Marth is also way overdue for a legendary version imo.

Hrid makes the most sense to me because I think both his sisters will be on this banner as well. Why not have all three siblings there? I suppose it could also be Ylgr if she's a red mage though.

I believe Hríd is the most wanted Red Legendary Hero. I really want Hríd as soon as possible but, in my opinion, I don't believe IS will release Hríd as a Legendary Hero a week before the CYL banner (if we consider September 9th the CYL Banner).

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe Hríd is the most wanted Red Legendary Hero. I really want Hríd as soon as possible but, in my opinion, I don't believe IS will release Hríd as a Legendary Hero a week before the CYL banner (if we consider September 9th the CYL Banner).

...Why? Hrid has nothing to do with CYL.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Why? Hrid has nothing to do with CYL.

But he is a wanted characters, which will make a good amount of money. People who don't spend a lot of money in FEH need to choose between the 2 banners. Well... that's my opinion. I can be wrong, which is normal... hahaha

Also, the last two red units were sword units, and Hríd will be the 3rd one. I believe we need to have a different weapon type this me. Red Tome, Red Bow, Red Breath, Red Dagger...

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But he is a wanted characters, which will make a good amount of money. People who don't spend a lot of money in FEH need to choose between the 2 banners. Well... that's my opinion. I can be wrong, which is normal... hahaha

Also, the last two red units were sword units, and Hríd will be the 3rd one. I believe we need to have a different weapon type this me. Red Tome, Red Bow, Red Breath, Red Dagger...

...Then that's a good business decision for IS to make? I still don't see the problem.

The red sword thing is a good point, though.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Then that's a good business decision for IS to make? I still don't see the problem.

The red sword thing is a good point, though.

Well... I don't buy orbs so often, and I am trying to keep my orbs for CYL. I want to get Hríd, but I don't plan to spend orbs in this Legendary Hero Banner The next time August Legendary Hero will be available is in November/December banner, so if Hríd is this month Legendary Hero I will need to choose between him and the Brave Heroes.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

With this month and October being red heroes, an the fact that we've already seen Wind this cycle, we are assured that one of these two heroes is going to be Earth or Water. It's extremely unlikely that a repeated color/element would share a weapon type, so yeah, we should be seeing at least one tome/bow/breath/dagger. I'm personally expecting that neither month's hero has a sword.