How can Edelgard's "Edgelord" nickname still be relevant post launch?

Honestly i dont think that I.S will make her seem like an edgelord but the I'm sure that the fans will find a way to call her one maybe through some support conversations, crit qoutes, kill quotes etc. I think it's too early to be considering any nicknames for characters of the game since we have little to no information about them and the same goes for Edelgard too.

If the nickname does continue, it will likely just continue to be jokes about misreading or mispronouncing Edelgard, and then it will gradually die off if it hasn't already.

That, or there'll be a powerful axe in the DLC called Edgelord, and some of the characters might joke that it has the same name as Edelgard. Maybe Edelgard will even complain that that's like mistaking the name Edward for Edwin. 

Give her killer weapons, see if crit can be increased with supports and if forging's a thing give her +crit on everything.

Aside from that, there might be choices that encourage more edgy answers. That too.

Actually I was thinking, this is also like the black knight's burger king nickname, it is based on initials of all things and people still use it on occasion, I don't see this meme dying that easily.