FEE3 2018: Can't stop, won't stop!

Arch

25 minutes ago, Terper :) said:

That's me! Wow!!

I made a comment with a bunch of timestamps if you don't want to deal with an hour long video and only watch what interests you. But if you want to watch all of it, that would also be pretty neat, I think.

Your hack was pretty neat but I think you should add the custom animations made by chinese hackers that would be really nice.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New animations could be neat! But so far, my thoughts have been that, just like with not adding skills, I want to avoid major graphical or gameplay modifications that make it "not" FE8. That's not set in stone or something, I can always change my mind, but at this point, it is at best a low-priority thought. If enough people knock on my door requesting new animations, then yeah I suppose.

26 minutes ago, Terper :) said:

New animations could be neat! But so far, my thoughts have been that, just like with not adding skills, I want to avoid major graphical or gameplay modifications that make it "not" FE8. That's not set in stone or something, I can always change my mind, but at this point, it is at best a low-priority thought. If enough people knock on my door requesting new animations, then yeah I suppose.

I would suggest completing it as a "vanilla" rewrite, and then making an alternative version that adds new things. So that way people can choose if they want the original or enhanced experience, and you simultaneously please the purists and the people who want added features.

Edited by Arch

2 hours ago, Mage Knight 404 said:

What are all these MECHANICS. (big ups to Darrman for the English translation!)

You mentioned me, here I am. Gotta break the streak of eight videos in a row without reply.

And ain't there a pile of mechanics? It just gets fancier the further you get into Sigurd's refined journey.

20 hours ago, MrRaven said:

Is there any real news about Fire Emblem : Immortal Sword ?

There is no activity on their forum since last year

I don't want to believe it's aborted ...

Man, check the video schedule on prev page. It's clearly noted that Immortal Sword will be showcased on Day 9.