New Heroes Coming: August 10th (Festival in Hoshido)

Coolmanio

21 minutes ago, Thane said:

So, think we'll get the trailer soon or will we have to wait another day, give or take? Hoping for the former and expecting the latter.

The last four times, the trailer was shown off the day after the silhouettes so it may well be the former.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoma and Xander make the most sense, leaning towards them~ Though I can still pray that they will one day put my mans Keaton in the game so I can complete my Husbando line~

Honestly, just as long as it's not another damn Camilla~

24 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Honestly, just as long as it's not another damn Camilla~

For real, I'm really tired of her as well. It took me until the last seasonal to get tired of her :dry:

I'll skip this banner, saving them for next worthwhile legendary banner. Saved over 450 orbs as of now

7 minutes ago, Midnox said:

For real, I'm really tired of her as well. It took me until the last seasonal to get tired of her :dry:

I'll skip this banner, saving them for next worthwhile legendary banner. Saved over 450 orbs as of now

Well yeah there are 4 of her.  4 of Takumi also, 5 of Lucina, 4 of Chrom.  3 Tharja, 3 Azura, 3 Xander, 6 Robin (or however you want to count his alts he got a bunch).   Fates/Awakening is swimming in characters with multiple alts, though I guess that trend is going to continue.  

To others I only somewhat defend Lyn, trust me who hates all alts I am not supporting her getting more versions I think 1 is more than enough for ANY character, cause wow an old character is actually over represented, something that is commonplace with Fates/Awakening but super rare with the anything besides. 

It does look like Xander/Ryoma (Xander moves to 4 versions, Ryoma to 3).  However hopefully it is something unexpected.  Keaton would be cool, but that would mean the introduction of beast units which I don't see happening just yet.  

For the one on the left, only Karel and Ryoma seem to make sense to me. On the right, I can only see a Xander based on his onmoyji alt in Cipher, so I’m saying Xander

Edited by Poimagic

That is always a possibility of getting in characters that were beast units in their original games into Heroes before they are ready to introduce beast unit type. Also I hope we get notice well before they decide to drop beast units, that is something many are going to want to save for.

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

To be honest, when I looked at who we are all calling Ryoma, I first thought it was Subaki.

I already mentioned it earlier, but that guy almost definitely isn't could potentially be Sumeragi for all we know.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I already mentioned it earlier, but that guy almost definitely isn't could potentially be Sumeragi for all we know.

Oh no, can't be Sumeragi.

I know what you mean, but we only ever see Sumeragi as either being shot dead, or as a dead minion of Anankos. He'd be more likely as a candidate for some sort of Dead Rising banner than a seasonal banner featuring yukatas or whatever the theme is this month.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

Well yeah there are 4 of her.  4 of Takumi also, 5 of Lucina, 4 of Chrom.  3 Tharja, 3 Azura, 3 Xander, 6 Robin (or however you want to count his alts he got a bunch).   Fates/Awakening is swimming in characters with multiple alts, though I guess that trend is going to continue.  

To others I only somewhat defend Lyn, trust me who hates all alts I am not supporting her getting more versions I think 1 is more than enough for ANY character, cause wow an old character is actually over represented, something that is commonplace with Fates/Awakening but super rare with the anything besides. 

It does look like Xander/Ryoma (Xander moves to 4 versions, Ryoma to 3).  However hopefully it is something unexpected.  Keaton would be cool, but that would mean the introduction of beast units which I don't see happening just yet.  

The amount of alts a character possess is not my problem, in fact, I don't have major problems with alts. My problem lies with Camilla specifically, but that's a fire I don't feel like reigniting today. Saving that for her inevitable victory at next year CYL, or next alt, whatever comes first XD

22 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

To be honest, when I looked at who we are all calling Ryoma, I first thought it was Subaki.

I still looks like Tsubaki to me

This is a bit off-topic, but when legendary Lyn's trailer dropped didn't we get that earlier than we usually get legendary banner? Didn't we have some sort of update coming up at that time? I'm thinking that we're getting the teaser (and hopefully a trailer) soon because they're planning on dropping the version update around August 8th or so?

But to get back on topic, one of those figures definitely looks like Ryoma. Of course, it could always be someone who just looks like Ryoma in silhouette form, but for the most recent summer banner people figured out Linde and Camilla just from the silhouettes. Also, NY!Takumi was very obvious with his ponytail, and in the Performing Arts banner they didn't bother to hide Shigure's pendant. Sometimes it really is that obvious, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh no, can't be Sumeragi.

I know what you mean, but we only ever see Sumeragi as either being shot dead, or as a dead minion of Anankos. He'd be more likely as a candidate for Fallen Heroes than a seasonal banner featuring yukatas or whatever the theme is this month.

Yeah I know, I just said it jokingly and know that that guy is almost certainly Ryoma. I don't actually want that to be Sumeragi instead of Ryoma because that really would be a low, low blow to Ryoma fans if IS pulled that bait-and-switch.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

This is a bit off-topic, but when legendary Lyn's trailer dropped didn't we get that earlier than we usually get legendary banner? Didn't we have some sort of update coming up at that time? I'm thinking that we're getting the teaser (and hopefully a trailer) soon because they're planning on dropping the version update around August 8th or so?

But to get back on topic, one of those figures definitely looks like Ryoma. Of course, it could always be someone who just looks like Ryoma in silhouette form, but for the most recent summer banner people figured out Linde and Camilla just from the silhouettes. Also, NY!Takumi was very obvious with his ponytail, and in the Performing Arts banner they didn't bother to hide Shigure's pendant. Sometimes it really is that obvious, I guess.

Green bows/colored bows I believe were already implemented in a previous update.  The big reason for Lyn trailer dropping early was to come before golden week started, it is gacha paradise as far as money making is concerned.  Last year we got that incredible, perhaps best banner considering when it dropped, herofest.  Ryoma, Azura, Hector, Takumi.  The strongest unit of each color at the time, 2 of which also serve as incredibly valuable rare fodder.  

@Midnox Well Three houses is coming out, and people really seem to be into the Muspell sisters, so I don't think Camilla is a shoe in at all for CYL3.  I think the women will likely be Laegjarn and Loki or maybe someone from Three houses (which won't be released yet but we will know much more about it including the cast).  

Edited by Lewyn

No one mentioned colored bows. -_-

I suspect this teaser was released early (and the characters will be revealed early) because if we didn't the version update could spoil all the details, and thought a similar precedent was set with legendary Lyn's trailer being earlier than usual.

35 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

No one mentioned colored bows. -_-

I suspect this teaser was released early (and the characters will be revealed early) because if we didn't the version update could spoil all the details, and thought a similar precedent was set with legendary Lyn's trailer being earlier than usual.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8b4y4b/colored_bows_are_now_a_thing_with_the_new_update/

Yeah it was known well beforehand.  

If these are Ryoma and Xander... Then I hope the 3th character is someone more interesting because if not... I'm going to suffer the next Arena season since the older brothers aren't in my "must use orbs list"

14 hours ago, Dayni said:

Aside from that, won't pull unless the units interest me in gameplay terms. It's probably pure Fates as well, though they could be hiding the second game involved as well (Three Houses anyone?).

I would love to see Dimitri soon, but they are probably keeping Three Houses until we get closed to release day... How I wish we can have them already to learn more about the character

6 hours ago, Astellius said:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, although I think plenty of people make exceptions for alts of their favorite characters.

Like how nobody complained about Hector even if he hardly have something new.

You're not getting it. At all.

Lyn's weapon is not the issue. HER IDENTITY is.

The question is whether the trailer was released earlier to avoid spoiling HER IDENTITY as the next legendary hero due to datamine and NOT what weapon she was wielding.

Spoiler

I’m kinda surprised nobody shared this yet.

Edited by SilvertheShadow
Early release so spoiled out of courtesy

22 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If IS wants to risk actual riots breaking out over six Lyns in FEH in less than two years, then sure why not. I kinda hope Lyn #6 doesn't happen here since we just had an obligatory and unnecessary salt storm with legendary Lucina.

It could be seven Lyns. Who says you can only have one alt per banner?

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I'm all burned out on seasonal banners now

Me too. I think they will keep doing one Special Heroes Focus per month though. I assume it is a pretty big money maker, or else they would have made it less frequent.

- - - - - - -

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I’m kinda surprised nobody shared this yet.

Yes! More Dancers/Singers!

Edited by XRay

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Because it's not publically accessible yet and not yet officially announced?

Hmmmmm I wasn’t aware. Should I spoiler it in that case or is it safe in the open?

Edited by SilvertheShadow

... They 

really need to stop naming things "Hoshidan ____" while giving us only one Hoshidan character. Considering Nohrian summer's existence, it feels like a slap in the face to Hoshidan fans.

Elincia and Micaiah, though. Not complaining about that at all.

Edited by Sunwoo

Spoiler

...what the actual hell was that dance, Xander?

So colored Daggers now... what now, colored Staves? Is nothing sacred in Askr's lands anymore?

Also Loki. Just what is she...?

Edited by Xenomata