New Heroes Coming: August 10th (Festival in Hoshido)

Coolmanio

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairly classy Seasonals this time, not bad.

Spoiler

Tellius representation is nice, but I still don't care enough to summon them. Now we need Jugdrali and Valentian Seasonals.

I've heard people argue Colored Bows are worse than normal Bows due to having all the Bow problems with the Weapon Triangle ultimately making things worse. Does the same apply to Colored Daggers would it seem?

15 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Will an image do?

Reveal hidden contents

Lf2Oy9b_KRAwsRBT2O0XnMNzrNiCzyl7rHFS42uv

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Still can't make out the text for the weapon effects.

-------

Spoiler

Well, I'm still a tad disappointed that there is no Oboro (and Xander being there) but overall the art looks good and adding new daggers to the pool is nice, even if they're seasonal. I think Micaiah will be a priority to me. Hopefully my 450ish orbs will be enough to get me her (no -atk pls) and Hardin/Grima.

Edited by NekoKnight

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Still can't make out the next for the weapon effects.

-------

Hide contents

Well, I'm still a tad disappointed that there is no Oboro (and Xander being there) but overall the art looks good and adding new daggers to the pool is nice, even if they're seasonal. I think Micaiah will be a priority to me. Hopefully my 450ish orbs will be enough to get me her (no -atk pls) and Hardin/Grima.

Spoiler

Cavalry, dragon and armour effectiveness respectively with built in Hardy bearing. Michiahs is her thani with hardy bearing 

Spoiler

Elincia, in a fucking yukata is honestly a dream come true. Over the past few months she's risen to the top of my faves and now she's got an alt. Definitely gonna tryto pull her and depending on my luck I might try for either Micky or Xander(Don't like him but that dance is hilarious).

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I just noticed ... they made a typo in the title for the second character.

"Estival".

"Estival" is actually a word. I believe it means "belonging to or appearing in summer."

Edited by saisymbolic
clarification

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:
  Hide contents

Cavalry, dragon and armour effectiveness respectively with built in Hardy bearing. Michiahs is her thani with hardy bearing 

Neat.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

"Estival".

Check it

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

"Estival".

Pretty sure that's not a typo.

EDIT: Double Ninja'd.

Edited by Jave

Spoiler

That moment when you struggle to decide whether to pull and kill Xander for Close Counter or keep him because his voice lines are always A tier and that dance is giving me life

The only one I truly want is Machiah tho, so, hopefully this banner won't brake my wallet~

Edited by Landmaster

Huh. I've never heard of the term "estival" before. I had no idea it was a word.

It also looks a lot like a typo of "festival".

IS: Only red melee and green ranged have dragon effectiveness, what colour should we make the new dragon effective weapon?

Since I have both Naga users, I guess I don't need Elincia.

9 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Missed an opportunity for seasonal Est there. Also sad that the ship has probably sailed in terms of getting Ike to dance.

They seem to have no qualms pulling have crazy silly costumes for Xander (look at Spring version also) however it seems they don't want to do that with Ike.  Would Ike fans not receive that kind of thing well?  

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

IS: Only red melee and green ranged have dragon effectiveness, what colour should we make the new dragon effective weapon?

Her weapon is inheritable and if it works just like colored bows then you can give it to Ryoma if you want a blue dragonslayer. Or a colorless dagger if you want a more universal option (although with how bulky dragons are only Kagero and Sothe are viable outside of Watersweep shenanigans).

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Spoiler

Not necessarily, we now also have a colourless, green, blue and red ranged dragon slaying weapon cause the colour depends on the character no the weapon

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Her weapon is inheritable and if it works just like colored bows then you can give it to Ryoma if you want a blue dragonslayer. Or a colorless dagger if you want a more universal option (although with how bulky dragons are only Kagero and Sothe are viable outside of Watersweep shenanigans).

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not necessarily, we now also have a colourless, green, blue and red ranged dragon slaying weapon cause the colour depends on the character no the weapon

Interesting, I didn't know that. Unfortunately for me, I don't think I'd be able to get two Elincia and a Ryoma with my current orb supply.

Ryoma's art is fantastic, but he seems shafted in the skill department.
I'm going to assume and hope this means he'll have great stats to compensate like STakumi...but he's a dancer.