New Heroes Coming: August 10th (Festival in Hoshido)

Coolmanio

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is our PA banner, huh? Interesting. We're also getting colored daggers here, but because daggers aren't as prevalent as bows I wonder if they'll cause as much of a backlash.

More importantly: MICAIAH! I didn't think it could happen! And she's red too, so hopefully I'll get some OG!Eirikas for my merge project in the process.

P.S. And yet another Hoshidan themed banner with a single Hoshidan unit. Did Xander REALLY need to be here?

Edited by DefyingFates

They look all great and have somehow a gameplay niche, Xanders dance made me laugh and Micaiah seems very useful.

Anyway I'll do one full pull and be out, I wasted way to many orbs not getting Olivia and F!Grima (again). 

Colored daggers now, huh. Well, I certainly didn’t expect them this soon. Still, a second Hoshidan banner with just one actual Hoshidan and the token Nohrian in it. 

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

but because daggers aren't as prevalent as bows I wonder if they'll cause as much of a backlash.

I'm pretty certain the backlash was due to Lyn and Lucina being their fifth alts and not their being colored bows.

My, that was a great trailer to wake up to - Feh wasn't kidding with that "Apparently the new heroes are very elegant... I can hardly wait!" I agree Feh, I agree.

Xander's attempt at Odori (that animation killed me) and design is amazing (the Lilith mask is a neat touch)! I absolutely need him to complete my Xander Emblem. In other words, Salutations Colourless hell* we meet again.

*/I know it's less of a hell to pull colourless these days, but I'm referencing my rotten luck on getting colourless seasonals.

(I'm also very glad to see David Stanbra back - since he didn't reprise Siegbert or Kaze in FEH, I got worried he might not be reprising Xander in the future - glad to see that worry unfounded)

And Ryoma...ahhhhhh that yukata of his is gorgeous! Regardless of skills he's got a spot reserved in my barracks.

So, unsurprisingly, my need is very great for both of the princes of Fates. Just like it is for the princesses. As always. What else is new on my end

Elincia and Micaiah are also very gorgeous and I totally need them too...for reasons.

*Whistful Sigh* Between Libra being on the YT banner and this upcoming one, looks like my orb stash will remain depleted then. I also need to clear my barracks to make room for pulling on this banner.

"Nåja, sånt är livet." I suppose.

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

I am so ready for this banner

Well, you certainly didn't waste time changing your avatar XD

EDIT: @Nanima: Explains why the Nohrians have so many seasonal alts then.

Edited by Sunwoo

Xander's dance looks like if he is acting like a crab, let Ryoma dance like that too!

But the whole big bros dancing make me remember this

tumblr_pd4k88aw4w1rql8cco1_540.jpg

Anyway, I'm going for green, I would like that Elincia, I'm gonna try, but i'm not going to use that much orbs, so let's see what I got

Regarding the Hoshidan alt treatment. It isn't as bad as people make it out to be. There are 2 Sakuras and Elises, 2 Hinokas and Leos, 3 Ryomas and 4 Xanders, 4 Takumis and Camillas. Hoshidan royals are lacking 1 unit to balance the Fates royals alts

So, from now on even dagger will have colored versions. Interesting fact they are all effective against something, so that is good for the dagger department. But IMO, they should keep the colored daggers in a low amount.

Was that Loki in Festival outfit on the map?

Xander: jesus, that dance... His skillset looks very interesting, I am open for new Wave skills.

Elincia: her skills are all over the place, but that weapon looks interesting.

Ryoma: one word... disappointing.

Micaiah: That tome looks strong. I also like her skillset, hopefully she comes with a nice Res value. I also like Bond skills, very useful.

I could use some new dancers, I missed the chance to get new ones lately. I would avoid Ryoma personally, but the rest of them is welcome here.

So I was correct a few pages ago, and both Xander and Ryoma are daggers! (Although I did’t see coloured daggers comming)

Well, it seems that I’ll have to save until the last days of the banner, since I want Xander and Micaiah, but I only have 18 orbs and CYL2 is near too

However, at least a reason to pull colourless. My Niles has been sitting on +6 since I don’t remember when, and I need a bunch of setusenas, kleins, sothes and legaults

Edited by Javi Blizz

13 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Was that Loki in Festival outfit on the map?

Perhaps the (7th) TTs reward unit or a seasonal GHB? 

/Edit: Loki seems to be dressed like always sadly. 

Edited by mampfoid

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Regarding the Hoshidan alt treatment. It isn't as bad as people make it out to be. There are 2 Sakuras and Elises, 2 Hinokas and Leos, 3 Ryomas and 4 Xanders, 4 Takumis and Camillas. Hoshidan royals are lacking 1 unit to balance the Fates royals alts

Which is why Intsys is insistent on adding a Nohrian alongside a Hoshidan, so they don't overtake them.

Because believe me, as far as Hoshidan alts are concerned, we are probably getting Sakura and maaaybe a Hinoka. But I doubt we have seen the last of the Nohrian alts. Elise and Leon are at least going to get one more alt, and Camilla is bound to show up as a CYL unit sooner or later. Plus there's an LG Nohrian almost definitly coming in the next few months.

9 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Which is why Intsys is insistent on adding a Nohrian alongside a Hoshidan, so they don't overtake them.

Because believe me, as far as Hoshidan alts are concerned, we are probably getting Sakura and maaaybe a Hinoka. But I doubt we have seen the last of the Nohrian alts. Elise and Leon are at least going to get one more alt, and Camilla is bound to show up as a CYL unit sooner or later. Plus there's an LG Nohrian almost definitly coming in the next few months.

Kinoka wasn't added alongside a Nohrian, so they've caught up by one. :P

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Kinoka wasn't added alongside a Nohrian, so they've caught up by one. :P

Yeah, but even that banner had Vallans riding on the coattails. And I am sure they'll have a full Conquest banner with a Leo or Elise alt to make up the difference.

19 minutes ago, Nanima said:

For what it's worth, none of the Xanders are in the regular summoning pool.

Ahhh my Queens are GORGEOUS!

Me and my 500+ orbs are ready. Elincia, Micaiah be kind to me. Btw red thani with 17 mt, my girl's going to be L!Hector's worst nightmare. Haha.

Edited by Skyla

Dancing Samurai, eh? I can't believe Heroes is having a cross-over with Vocaloids.

But in all seriousness, I'm happy they finally have a special banner with two male and two female characters again. I might try to pull Xander and Elincia but I don't have much orbs currently.

So I guess this is Performing Arts 2.0 banner for 2018 huh. Did Azura teach Ryoma and Xander how to dance? All of these units looks great, especially would like Xander and Elincia though I might end up skipping this banner due to spending most of my orbs getting FH!Robin and YT!Olivia and trying (and failing) to get both L!Robin and Maribelle. The colorless orbs haven't been kind to me as of late so I want to avoid pulling them if possible.

I also guess this might be the last seasonal banner until Halloween (hopefully).

Edited by NSSKG151

Ryoma looks so much better without his face mask thing in the way. 

So happy to finally see two guys in a banner again - I thought they'd forgotten how to do it. Gonna put my all into getting them, although this does make me wary of a fifth Xander someway down the line. I really like the guy but three seasonals is a lot. That being said... loving his dance :D He seems to be the guy that has the most fun with seasonals, as well. Love his little dance :D 

The women look good and it's great to see representation from other games. I hope they can eventually realise they can do banners without Fates and/or Awakening at some point, though. It'd be nice to see more non-Fates/Awakening guys. They're getting there. I won't be going for Micaiah or Elincia but I wouldn't mind if I got pitybroken by them, either.

6 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Missed an opportunity for seasonal Est there. Also sad that the ship has probably sailed in terms of getting Ike to dance'v.

Could've been nice to have Est and Phina rep FE3/12, but I'm not mad about Tellius representation.