Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I like them all! The choice will be hard, Roy has been on my core team for a long time, cleared many maps in one turn and is longest Rep. Celica is the newest GF craziness and Veronica the character I voted for in CYL2. 

So it is the typical, expected voting gauntlet. Eight popular characters against each other, what could possibly go wrong?

To avoid the heady error of getting attached to an event ultimately beyond an individual's ability to control the outcome of, when a small kalpa from now I end up participating in a VG, I think I'll intentionally ignore my personal preferences and just feather merc.

Good luck I say, as I step away! :^_^:

Well, I'm going Ike.  That's not surprising, since I have no real connections to any of the others.  It's been a year since he won his last voting gauntlet, so maybe?  Kind of wish he hadn't been in three in a row though.  We could use some variety.   There are other characters from Tellius, IS.

Anyway...  Since multipliers will probably ruin it for Ike again, not planning to get too invested.  Now just to decide who to run as my lead...

I am going team Hector because he is my favorite of the bunch then if he loses Ephraim or Veronica then Roy if it comes to that.  I will be leading with V!Lilina like always but I could put Kaze up if needed.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOY

Of course, they put him against an incredibly popular Unit/Character in round 1, just like last time. HOWEVER! I refuse to give up hope! Our Boiâ„¢ deserves his chance to shine, and I shall do my best to ensure that future comes to pass!

I'll be putting my FC up soon, I just have to go somewhere my iPod has internet so I can dig it up again. Shoutouts to my fellow Roy supporters!

I'm supporting Hector, then Lyn, then Celica, then Ephraim. The others, I either don't have, don't care about or both. I supported Ike in the last two gauntlets but this time will oppose him because he's always in a VG. Three times in a row is absurd. 

I expected all 8 overrated characters to show up in this gauntlet so I correctly guessed this VG. I was hoping for something more unique and less cliché. Like PA! VS HS! so that I can finally support Micaiah in a gauntlet but alas it was not meant to be. 

Edited by Icelerate

I think my priority list will go Ike>Lucina>Roy>Celica>Hector>Veronica>Lyn>Ephraim. Nothing against Ephraim, but I just don't know enough in-depth about him to really trust him to win.

Veronica was initially a lot higher priority, as in she was initially first priority, but then I remembered that I actually liked everyone above her except Hector, who's just a general trusty badass.

So... yeah, any Team Ikes wanna take advantage of my Bride Ninian and haven't added me yet, my FC is 5177973542, name Xenomata.

kfr16vG.png

Edited by Xenomata

4 hours ago, Ginko said:

We are going to do this again right?

Oh, you know it!

I'll probably set my Cordelia out again for Team Ike, though I can offer anyone of my other +10 5*s if anyone would prefer one of them instead. Here's the usual info if anyone wants to add me.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Current Lead: Soleil
Priorities Should Ike Lose: Hector = Lucina > Lyn > Celica >>>>> Roy > Ephraim; Veronica (as in, I will not join her under any circumstances)
Units I'm Offering:

Spoiler

R5fOLZu.png?1yQ0qekx.png?1tCUWV64.png?1QZrGnP9.png?1

My options are Ike, Celica and Lyn. After some deliberation I've settled on supporting Celica, because she is my shiny new sword gal.

I'll be setting up my equally shiny Maribelle, to both help with colourless quests and blow holes into the enemy lines with her double savage blow. I can switch her to someone else if you want though. 

For anyone who wants to add me, my ID is 4494389072.

Got to go with my favorites here. A lot of them are here already so I've got to go with the hierarchy.

Lyn > Hector > Ike or Ephraim > the rest.

But let's be real, one of the above 4 will win so I won't be without a unit I like and the only Brave Hero out of this batch I don't have is Ephraim so he likely won't be supported.

I'll probably go for team Veronica. I'd consider Lucina but I'm kind of miffed how she came home to me from the legendary banner with -spd. If she loses I'll probably go Lucina, and after that I don't know. Anybody but Ike, since I'm tired of him(or rather, his fans). It'd be funny if Veronica can pull a Gunnthra and make him lose to an OC again, honestly.

Edited by Alkaid

CYL 1 &2...?

Well, I know where I'm going, beneath Lucina's banner is where I'll be burning my flags.

As for my contribution, I'll be fielding a certain Ylissean monk as my rep - one that is more than ready to bring down an axe on the enemies of the Exalt with his Steady Breath, Wrath, Aether, and QR3 seal.

(I figure Green might be a tough colour to get for us since Lucina's blue and many will field red as a result (to take of the greens that Lucina can't). At least that's my experience when joining a Blue unit's team, plenty of reds as allies but no greens.)

3 hours ago, Johann said:

Team Lucina here. Wish we had a cool catchphrase or something.

Would "Our flags give her strength!" work?

At the very least, we can always rally under a "The future is not written!" in case of grim multipliers...?

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Typo

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So it is the typical, expected voting gauntlet. Eight popular characters against each other, what could possibly go wrong?

To avoid the heady error of getting attached to an event ultimately beyond an individual's ability to control the outcome of, when a small kalpa from now I end up participating in a VG, I think I'll intentionally ignore my personal preferences and just feather merc.

Good luck I say, as I step away! :^_^:

You have no idea how much I admire you right now.

3 hours ago, Johann said:

Team Lucina here. Wish we had a cool catchphrase or something.

"Hope will never die" isn't a cool catchphrase? I thought that always our catchphrase. I've been living a lie!

34 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'll probably go for team Veronica. I'd consider Lucina but I'm kind of miffed how she came home to me from the legendary banner with -spd. If she loses I'll probably go Lucina, and after that I don't know. Anybody but Ike, since I'm tired of him(or rather, his fans). It'd be funny if Veronica can pull a Gunnthra and make him lose to an OC again, honestly.

Given how many times I seen people crap on Camilla, I can't really blame this mindset.

This is tough decision.  I think Veronica is the dark horse that has captured the peoples hearts.  She is brand new, she is an OC unit with no other version, and is someone most picked as their free CYL2 hero.  

Other than that, Ike most popular male (and character overall) as well as Lyn most popular female have high chance of course.  I think Ephraim and Roy have the least chance.  However with multipliers and all that who knows what will happen?  Would be nice if their weren't any multipliers, I am curious who is most popular atm.  

Personally I will probably go with Celica as she is my favorite character among them, though it hurts a lot to go against Lyn.  However in terms of how Heroes has represented and treated the characters, Hector is hands down my favorite.  He's hilarious.

Gonna go with my favourite of the lot, as usual. Order is currently set: 

Ephraim > Roy > Hector

Hoping one of those makes it to the final because I don't really care much to support the others. Maybe Veronica, if only because she hasn't won a voting gauntlet yet, but meh. 

I totally get people saying Ike didn't need a third gauntlet in a row, he definitely needs a break. And I say this as the big Ike fangirl that I've been for a long time.

That being said, I'd love for him to be a repeat winner. :3

Also, since this Ike is green, I won't be putting my Freddy or Yukata Elincia in the lead, but I can go with RD Ike or my +5 Summer Freddy! :)