Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to go with Brave Lyn. I chose her BLIND when starting out with this game. No spoilers or reading up. I made a last minute clear of Lyon's map with the clock hitting 3 am exactly and finishing his Infernal map back when my army was far more bare. 

I dunno about this VG, but I DO know that I got a new Brave Lyn with sweet IVs to replace my old one and run a brave bow skill set :)

I wanted to support Hector and Lyn so hard, since they are my second favs. BUT Ike's here, so it's out of the question.

Going to use Lilina as lead to OHKO Hector!

But multiplier BS will happen anywhere, right? I think Ike is going to be outnumbered by Veronica, so might as well use this to our favor.

Edited by Exozinx

I'm going team Veronica first round, but I honestly can't predict how everyone's going to do this time. The newer heroes probably have some recency bias, but Lyn and Brave Ike have managed to stay relevant in terms of performance/fodder. The multiplier RNG will determine winners in the end. 

It's odd. I'd probably be fine with any of the ladies winning since they're all characters I'm pretty fond of. Of the guys, I'd probably like to see Roy win, but I doubt that'll happen. I do think his art has to be one of my favorites because it's absolutely precious.

46 minutes ago, Lau said:

Team Roy!

Lets see if he can get further than the first round, hahah.

Even if I'm not on your team (because I never pulled Roy), I'm rooting for you~!

For the first time in a LONG time. . .I'm changing my lead.  The question is, who in my green lineup is worthy of being a lead?  Besides Camilla, of course!

3 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I'm going for Celica. Whoever is going to her team too may join me :D

I would add you to my friend list since I am also joining team Celica but unfortunately I don't know your friend code.

Truest Results or whatever:

Hector:  10,263,681 VS Ike: 4,874,511

Ephraim: 6,140,060 VS Roy: 2,693,211

Celica: 6,265,278 VS Lyn: 8,569,205

Veronca: 23,568,783 VS Lucina: 4,769,080

Quite the reverse Hector & Ike compare to last year.

Poor Celica, at least you're beating Lucina & Ephraim

Veronica is the most popular character of the year. What a twist

Late entry, but with no obvious pick for me, I went with my sister's pick of Lucina. Looks like that's going to work out well...

FC 8123590456 - handily no reason to switch from my usual lead of Lilina +9.

Holy fuck, that Veronica vs. Lucina match.

It's basically what Lucina did to her competition in the first gauntlet but with Lucina now on the receiving end.

Also, apparently Celica is the only new CYL hero who's not beating her competition. EDIT: And even then, it's the closest match.

Edited by Sunwoo