Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike and Hector are playing multiplier ping-pong. So if this keeps going as is, Ike's got this since it'd result in him getting the final hour multiplier. Gotta hope no more same hell happens so he gets it!

I joined Team Lucina, and it's pretty much just been endless multipliers for us. Veronica's Army has the largest base out of everyone this time around, by a rather substantial number. We're slated to give Veronica a multiplier later on, which is projected to bury us for the rest of the match. Still, I'm going to give my favorite princess here all of my flags!

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

My RD Ike being useful to anyone on Team Ike? :3

I seem to almost always get Rezzy's unit when we share a team. Not that I'm complaining, hers are awesome, it's just kinda weird how this happens. :P But at least they help! @Rezzy

Glad she can be of use.  I think I've gotten your Ike like once.  I've been mostly getting Soleil and Zelgius as allies with a Nowi every once in a while.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Glad she can be of use.  I think I've gotten your Ike like once.  I've been mostly getting Soleil and Zelgius as allies with a Nowi every once in a while.

If that Ike had Hector's Ex helmet, then yeah, that was probably mine. :P But I see. Huh.

Oh boy, there is a legit chance that Lucina upsets Veronica. I don't think that it should happen, but the extra 500 feathers and another round of being an massive underdog would be nice.

Also, if all goes according to plan I will spend 10 flags at 7x, 300 at 7.1x, 400 at 7.3x 400 at 7.4x and 400 at 7.5x for maximum scoring in the first round.

I highly dislike both Lucina and Veronica, so I'm not sure who I'd rather see win... I forgot they're against each other. I guess I'd say Veronica only because Lucina already won a gauntlet.

It looks like Ike's going to lose now. Man, he can't catch a break anymore, can he? :( At least he won a gauntlet. Don't know who I'll join in round two. Depends if Ephraim gets there. I'll join him if he does.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm not sure how numbers missing commas is worth killing for.

...Yeah, why is anyone getting their briefs in a bunch over a few commas? :/

Anyway, I just checked the tracker sheet Ice Dragon linked earlier, it actually projects Ike to win! Hope that sticks! WE LIKE IKE!

14 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

A lot of players would be genuinely upset if what @Hawk King just said happens, because it just nails in the coffin that units can only win with multiplier hells. 

It also wouldn't be anything new, since the biggest teams from the last two gauntlets (F!Grima, L!Ike) both got screwed by the multiplier in the end. Personally, I'm all for Team Anarchy making it three times in a row with Veronica.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Anyway, I just checked the tracker sheet Ice Dragon linked earlier, it actually projects Ike to win! Hope that sticks! WE LIKE IKE!

Yeah I saw that tracker too, but the Japanese tracker I checked indicates that Hector gets the last multiplier and win.

I dun know about these trackers, based on my experience they wouldn't be accurate until final hours (maybe 3). So we may as well keep our heads up. But I'm going to sleep, hope I can wake up before last hour. ( 一一)

Edit : Oh right, did you see that Ike got his coma's back but Hector's are still missing?

Edited by Exozinx

1 minute ago, Exozinx said:

Yeah I saw that tracker too, but the Japanese tracker I checked indicates that Hector gets the last multiplier and win.

I dun know about these trackers, based on my experience they wouldn't be accurate until final hours (maybe 3). So we may as well keep our heads up. But I'm going to sleep, hope I can wake up before last hour. ( 一一)

Huh. Well, I guess we'll see what happens. I really want that dream Ike vs Ephraim matchup I wanted before and didn't get. xP

A question from a newbie: How to i get more flags? I already did all the quests that gave flags and i'm tired of doint battle that give just around 500 points. Do i need to pay for them or it a thing of keeping them stocked until good multipliers?

#TeamIke

I'm so bored of voting gauntlet that I'm ignoring it for tap battle.

Fucking tap battle. Which doesn't even give rewards right now, because at least I can get HM without using stamina.

Just give me the feathers already.

13 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

A question from a newbie: How to i get more flags? I already did all the quests that gave flags and i'm tired of doint battle that give just around 500 points. Do i need to pay for them or it a thing of keeping them stocked until good multipliers?

#TeamIke

You can only get so many flags per round. The quests will reset next round.

Flags that weren't used in one round can be used in the next round. All flags that weren't use in round 3 (final round) will be lost.

The thing is: keep your flags for the 2nd day. Some hours before the round ends, you can get better multipliers. I have 1100 flags right now, waiting for a good multipliers to help my Emblian Princess.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm so bored of voting gauntlet that I'm ignoring it for tap battle.

Fucking tap battle. Which doesn't even give rewards right now, because at least I can get HM without using stamina.

Just give me the feathers already.

I would say  Grand Hero Battles Maps are a better place to get HM...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would say  Grande Hero Battles Maps are a better place to get HM...

Not if you're dragging around a unit that's less than level 40, because then you don't get the full 5.

28 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You can only get so many flags per round. The quests will reset next round.

Flags that weren't used in one round can be used in the next round. All flags that weren't use in round 3 (final round) will be lost.

The thing is: keep your flags for the 2nd day. Some hours before the round ends, you can get better multipliers. I have 1100 flags right now, waiting for a good multipliers to help my Emblian Princess.

Than you, will keep that in mind. 

So it looks like Lyn will get a multiple during the next round. I’m tempted to dump my remaining feathers here, but I’m a bit wary of a potential overshoot and allowing Celica to have three multipliers in a row thus potentially ending Lyn’s run prematurely once again. Think I’ll wait until the final hour to burn them assuming Lyn doesn’t overshoot and let’s her get ahead after two multipliers.