Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Ike somehow gets a final hour multiplier, he's done. :( Man, come on team, don't blow this! I really want Ike vs Ephraim in round 2 and Ephraim looks to have his win locked up.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Lucina got a multiplier with 2 hours left to round 1 ends, and she is very close to Veronica. That's mean Veronica will get a multiplier in the last hour... bye bye Lucina?

Veronica should be getting the multiplier next hour (the second-to-last one), not the last one. Either way, Lucina is boned if Veronica gets another multiplier (which she will).

Heh, yeah, Hector just can't beat Ike. Ike is just better and cooler. :P

Also, MY DREAM MATCHUP HAPPENS AT LAST! WOOHOO! My favorite lords are gonna do battle! Ike vs Ephraim in round 2 GO GO GO! :D Either way, one of my favorite lords will be in the final! YESSSS!!

So apparently team Ike is going to get a totally undeserved victory. I guess I really don't care except for the part where I actually get 500 extra feathers because of this. Good job, Ike.

Considering Ike has been cheated out of a victory or two due to multipliers, I'm okay with the multipliers finally giving us a win.  Go team Ike!

Darn, Celica lost though that might be a blessing in disguise since I won't mind seeing red random allies for the rest of the VG. It looks like Lucina and Hector are also out of the running so I have no choice but to join Team 'The Enemy!' I guess. Going against Veronica's Team will surely hand out plenty of multipliers.

Edited by NSSKG151

This is why I have no stock in VGs. Hector by all right deserves to win but nah, multiplier. Anyways, no salt necessary. Lyn's win is all sown up so I'll be moving over to her for the next round. Even if she loses to Veronica, I'm alright supporting Roy or Ephraim to take her down, even if she's the favorite to win and I want to pull her.

... I kinda forgot about this event actually. Hence my score is pretty terrible right now. Also Celica will be losing I guess, which is a shame. At least Ike wins, so I'll be joining his team over Lyn, since I actually like the guy. 

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Not if you're dragging around a unit that's less than level 40, because then you don't get the full 5.

Crystals.

Even though Lucina got the final multiplier, I’ll have to move on. Lyn, here I come! Team Lucina, we did all we could for our princess.

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Considering Ike has been cheated out of a victory or two due to multipliers, I'm okay with the multipliers finally giving us a win.  Go team Ike!

Yeah, this. Ike's gotten cheated twice recently, it was about time he caught a break. xP I'd say this was actually kinda fair. Also, he's still more popular than Hector anyway. lol

CELEBRATION TIME!

caramelldansensnake_ike_by_vanguard_of_r

CorruptIdealisticCrow-small.gif

WAY TO GO, BOYS! :D <3

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Crystals.

Oh yeah, those things.

I'm slightly OCD, though, so I always end up using crystals only to the degree that I can have a multiple of 10 crystals. Tap battle's also more convenient if I want to level up like, 4 Berukas or 3 Athenas or something.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this. Ike's gotten cheated twice recently, it was about time he caught a break. xP I'd say this was actually kinda fair. Also, he's still more popular than Hector anyway. lol

CELEBRATION TIME!

caramelldansensnake_ike_by_vanguard_of_r

CorruptIdealisticCrow-small.gif

WAY TO GO, BOYS! :D <3

I hope you're prepared for Axe Greg Chun vs Axe Greg Chun lol.

Dang multiplier strikes again. I'm glad Ike stays around but not going to gloat here because of the luck involved. What I take away from this is that Hector has gotten waaay more popular since Heroes. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see him rank much higher if all the CYL winners were included in a poll again. I've definitely grown more fond of him recently that's for sure.

Not really thrilled about Ike screwing someone over... again. However, I can’t really bitch about it too much. I’m just happy it didn’t happen to Lyn. Onto Veronica.

3 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Not really thrilled about Ike screwing someone over... again. However, I can’t really bitch about it too much. I’m just happy it didn’t happen to Lyn. Onto Veronica.

What do you mean again? He did screw over female Grima Robin, but he also got screwed over twice himself in the last two gauntlets he was in. And Grima Robin was the only person he screwed over at all until now. I'm relieved not to get screwed again here after the last two gauntlets. xP Ike's now screwed someone over just as many times as he's gotten screwed over himself.

Also, it isn't like Gaius who screwed someone over TWICE in the SAME gauntlet... >.>

Edited by Anacybele