Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

5 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Dang multiplier strikes again. I'm glad Ike stays around but not going to gloat here because of the luck involved. What I take away from this is that Hector has gotten waaay more popular since Heroes. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see him rank much higher if all the CYL winners were included in a poll again. I've definitely grown more fond of him recently that's for sure.

I find Ike's position in all of this hilarious, he's the only "underdog" to make it past round 1 this time around. The other three winners had more supporters than their counterpart. It's just funny to me since he's the most popular male character(that might have changed in the past year).

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, it isn't like Gaius who screwed someone over TWICE in the SAME gauntlet... >.>

Don't forget the damn snow nun and the skin-and-bones shadow prince, both of whom managed to bullshit their way to complete "victory". At least in the likely event that Veronica wins this one, she'll have actually earned it unlike those two.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Don't forget the damn snow nun and the skin-and-bones shadow prince, both of whom managed to bullshit their way to complete "victory". At least in the likely event that Veronica wins this one, she'll have actually earned it unlike those two.

Yeah. xP Though I like Gunnthra, so I can't be too mad at her.

3 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I find Ike's position in all of this hilarious, he's the only "underdog" to make it past round 1 this time around. The other three winners had more supporters than their counterpart. It's just funny to me since he's the most popular male character(that might have changed in the past year).

Man, I hope not, Ike deserves all the popularity he's gotten, imo. <3 I know I'm biased though, I just really love him that much. :P

Also, got mah victory feathers for Ike! Can't wait to battle my other favorite lord tomorrow. :D

Edited by Anacybele

Defeat for Team Celica, oh well. I also didn't complete the 5-battles-with-green quest...also oh well.

Shout-outs for this round go to @NSSKG151's Catria and Elise, @Ciarre's Soren (I didn't see Nephenee, unfortunately), and @KongDude's Catria. I occasionally confused the two Catrias, which was kinda funny. Hopefully Tana and Maria were helpful. Only 3/4 of the way through day 1 did I realize that maybe running a healer would be handy for Celica teammates, whoops.

I'll figure out what my next team is later.

1 minute ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

WE HAVE GREG CHUN VS HIMSELF AND WENDEE LEE VS HERSELF LMFAO.

lol yeah, and part of round 1 was also Senri Kita vs Senri Kita because she drew both CYL Ike and CYL Hector. :P

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

True and same for the others excluding Lyn and Celica.

Oh yeah, that is true. XD First round is artists vs themselves mostly and now it's VAs vs themselves. lol

Edited by Anacybele

#1,979 in team Lucina for 2,100 feathers, and that’s it. Yeah, it’s Ike, Ephraim, Lyn, and Veronica for the next round.

Anyone who lost to join team Lyn with me?

Edited by Vaximillian

I'm bringing 1500 flags to round 2 since I failed to hit any multipliers except one today where I spent 10 flags. Thankfully I was on Team Roy and managed a ~15000 rank in army but I know my cumulative rank is going to suffer for my inattentiveness. 

So from the sound of everybody's incoherent babble it's Ike vs Ephraim and Veronica vs Lyn? I think I'll go Veronica. Finally finished earning enough SP for her base skill set. And even though I fully expect to have nothing but Veronica partners in battle, at least she's a healer that deals good damage on her own.

Calling all people from losing teams to join Ike and Ephraim, plz! :D

Also, for those on Team Ike or joining him, I can keep RD Ike as my lead, but if y'all are getting too many red allies or too few colorless ones, I can switch to Summer Freddy. I actually don't seem to be getting many colorless allies myself.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

#1,979 in team Lucina for 2,100 feathers, and that’s it. Yeah, it’s Ike, Ephraim, Lyn, and Veronica for the next round.

I am!  Celica was the only character I like more in this gauntlet, and I was on her team, so I will move to Lyn.  With all the hate she has gotten as well as the multiplier screw previous gauntlet I hope she comes out on top.  

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Shout-outs for this round go to @NSSKG151's Catria and Elise, @Ciarre's Soren (I didn't see Nephenee, unfortunately), and @KongDude's Catria. I occasionally confused the two Catrias, which was kinda funny. Hopefully Tana and Maria were helpful. Only 3/4 of the way through day 1 did I realize that maybe running a healer would be handy for Celica teammates, whoops.

Glad to hear Catria and Elise showed help for you. Unfortunately I didn't see Tana or Maria. I seriously thought no one else on Sereneforest joined Celica's team since the only friend ally I saw was someone's Tailtiu (I think it was silveraura's since she was holding a fresh bouquet). I'm guessing both of the Catrias had a similar skillset I presume?

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Me, I'm leaving my horse murdering machine ready since I'll be up against Veronica again.

>13 res

>16 def

Even with life and death, that's rather low. Has Bride Tharja's defenses always been that low? I knew her regular self had bad res, but still.

Also, I doubt anyone here is seeing me because I don't have most SFers on my friend's list. If anyone REALLY feels like using a sword Reinhardt, I suppose you can request me to add you, but the only non-standard thing he really runs is wings of mercy.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Even with life and death, that's rather low. Has Bride Tharja's defenses always been that low?

Her neutral defences are 21/21. This is lower than neutral Celica’s 22/22!

I'm super happy Lyn managed to win! I finished at rank 864, got the maximum 2,500 feathers and the 500 victory feathers. Now hopefully she can carry the luck all the way through and win the whole gauntlet since she was cheated out of the last one. It's only fair, after all.

I feel kinda bad for Hector, he deserved so much better. Oh well.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Her neutral defences are 21/21. This is lower than neutral Celica’s 22/22!

Wow, that is pretty low. I have no idea why I thought it was higher.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>13 res

>16 def

Even with life and death, that's rather low. Has Bride Tharja's defenses always been that low? I knew her regular self had bad res, but still.

Also, I doubt anyone here is seeing me because I don't have most SFers on my friend's list. If anyone REALLY feels like using a sword Reinhardt, I suppose you can request me to add you, but the only non-standard thing he really runs is wings of mercy.

Mine is -Res. But that defense usually isn’t too much of an issue, assuming you can survive the first hit and activate desperation.

Sad to see Celica out round one but I think this is the first time I've ever finished in the top 1,000 (at like...982ish lmao)! Not sure how that happened but I'll take it. Tomorrow I'll be jumping over to Veronica; I like Lyn but Brave Veronica is slowly worming her way into my heart.

29 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm guessing both of the Catrias had a similar skillset I presume?

Yeah, both Slaying Lance+/Bonfire. The big source of confusion was that one had Reposition and the other had Draw Back. My fault for not checking to see which one  I had gotten (I actually didn’t notice I was getting 2 different Catrias until I tried to Reposition and Draw Back came out =P ).

Anyone have any opinions on who I should set as my lead for Round 2 on Team Lyn?

I had

+10 Legendary Lyn [+Spd, -Def] (Swift Mulagir, Reposition, Moonbow, Laws of Sacae, Dull Ranged 3, Spd Tactic 3, Distant Def 3)

out for the first round to help out with green quests (since I always notice green being the hardest to find when fielding colorless), but does anyone want anything else to play with?

Among the new-fangled stuff, I've got

+10 Legendary Hector [+Atk, -Res] (Thunder Armads, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Ostia's Pulse, Armored Boots)
+10 Legendary Lucina [+Atk, -Def] (Thogn, Future Vision, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 3, Distant Guard 3, Flashing Blade 3)
+10 Legendary Marth [+Spd, -Res] (Exalted Falchion, Reposition, Fire Emblem, Distant Counter, Binding Shield, Infantry Flash 3, Speed +3)

but I'm hesitant to use Lucina or Marth due to their colors being generally oversaturated (if you don't mind, though, I can put them up), and I've also got all of the old favorites lying around.

Anyone who wants to be a friend, my Friend Code is 955-7916-071 with a name of エクラ. Please PM me who you are if you add me so I can remember who you are through my inbox (I won't remember you if you just @ me).