Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I had

+10 Legendary Lyn [+Spd, -Def] (Swift Mulagir, Reposition, Moonbow, Laws of Sacae, Dull Ranged 3, Spd Tactic 3, Distant Def 3)

out for the first round to help out with green quests (since I always notice green being the hardest to find when fielding colorless), but does anyone want anything else to play with?

I don’t mind you keeping Lyn.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will go with Veronica since Hector lost.  I like Ephraim but I want a break from battling Ike.  I really hope that after this VG Ike is not in another one for a long time.  Ike is Ok but 3 VGs in a row is 2 too many for me.

Edited by EricaofRenais

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Garlyle @Usana We lost ... too bad for Roy. 

I'll go with Veronica now (even if that means lesser multipliers) and you? 

The odds are in her favor. I was thinking about beating her before, but I think I can get more feathers if I side with her and I'll care less about the result, and more about my personal score.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:38 AM, Zangetsu said:

Probably going to post here a few more times even during the shit storm.

My R1 predictions:

Ike wins just like last year

Ephraim wins because of multiplier BS

Celica wins because of fresh new alt & anti Lyn

Veronica wins because of massive fan favorite & anti 3DS

3 out of 4 right, not bad, although Ephraim actually did have had more votes than Roy & Ike's victory is dirty.

WOW, almost all my top picks for in case Ike lost are all eliminated.

Veronica is next in line by default if Ike loses and she wins...

SO ANYWAYS, for all you new Team Ikers, here is another reminder that I am here with my beautiful bride-in-title-only.

On 9/1/2018 at 10:35 AM, Xenomata said:

So... yeah, any Team Ikes wanna take advantage of my Bride Ninian and haven't added me yet, my FC is 5177973542, name Xenomata.

kfr16vG.png

Well fellow Team Lucina, while we challenged our Fate diligently we faced an adversary too great - gg Team Veronica.

On my end I managed rank #935, a decent result all things considered, since I missed using 100 Flags (curse you spotty internet).

Anyway, mentions for Round 1 goes to...

@Astellius's A!Tiki "Bane of Greens (and select reds)" - After beating plenty of M!Grimas, Hectors, Fredericks, Ninos, and even Julia/Deirdre, she earned that epithet.

@Infinite Dreams's Brave!Ike "Lean, Mean, Green Machine" who crushed Blues (and select greens) to smithereens. From a trio of Reinhardts, double trouble Nowis, to Hardin - they all found themselves biting dust.

In addition, I got a Japanese Zelgius, an Effie (didn't catch the nickname), and a Sheena from Philip (is that someone from here?) frequently.

As for my rep, for those of you who got my Libra, I hope he helped you out - considering the green drought I ended up with on day one, I hope he at least mitigated it for others.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

#1,979 in team Lucina for 2,100 feathers, and that’s it. Yeah, it’s Ike, Ephraim, Lyn, and Veronica for the next round.

Anyone who lost to join team Lyn with me?

*Raises hand*

Not sure who to pick as my rep for fellow Team Lyn. With Horse Emblem being the natural choice, I've put Xander up for now (+3 [Ignis, Fury 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cavalry] {QR3}), but if anyone wants something else here's what's in my stables:

Spoiler

Reds

Siegbert: +4 Atk+/Res- [Vanilla (with Hone Cavalry)] {Heavy Blade 3}

(I'd offer my Sigurd too but I'm currently farming HM on him so he's weaponless atm)

Greens

Cecilia +10 Atk+/Def-, [Grónnblade+, Triangle Adept 3, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry] {Spd+ 3}

Gunnthrá +6 Atk+/Def- [Vanilla] {Deflect Magic}

Frederick +4 Atk+/Res- [Slaying Hammer+ (Def refine), Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Fortify Cavalry] {Deflect Melee}

Blues

Reinhardt +10 Atk+/Def- [Death Blow 3, Lance Breaker 3, Fortify Cavalry] {Quickened Pulse}

L!Ephraim +1 [Vanilla, Fortify Cavalry] {Atk +3}

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyone have any opinions on who I should set as my lead for Round 2 on Team Lyn?

I had

+10 Legendary Lyn [+Spd, -Def] (Swift Mulagir, Reposition, Moonbow, Laws of Sacae, Dull Ranged 3, Spd Tactic 3, Distant Def 3)

out for the first round to help out with green quests (since I always notice green being the hardest to find when fielding colorless), but does anyone want anything else to play with?

Among the new-fangled stuff, I've got

+10 Legendary Hector [+Atk, -Res] (Thunder Armads, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Ostia's Pulse, Armored Boots)
+10 Legendary Lucina [+Atk, -Def] (Thogn, Future Vision, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 3, Distant Guard 3, Flashing Blade 3)
+10 Legendary Marth [+Spd, -Res] (Exalted Falchion, Reposition, Fire Emblem, Distant Counter, Binding Shield, Infantry Flash 3, Speed +3)

but I'm hesitant to use Lucina or Marth due to their colors being generally oversaturated (if you don't mind, though, I can put them up), and I've also got all of the old favorites lying around.

Anyone who wants to be a friend, my Friend Code is 955-7916-071 with a name of エクラ. Please PM me who you are if you add me so I can remember who you are through my inbox (I won't remember you if you just @ me).

Demn just how much did you pay for creating those legends?

They are making my eyes go blind @@

@mampfoid@Garlyle On over to Veronica for me too. I may as well show her some love for Gracing me with a +ATK variant of her self. I bring with me a humble gift of 300 flags I didn't get to spend the last round.

I switched over at work, but never got around to getting my lead changed until now. So folks may have been getting my Brave Lyn for a bit. Sorry if double colorless costed anyone a match. I went and put up my Spring Catria as my lead for now. She has Chill Res which I think everyone's Veronicas will enjoy. No hone cav though. I somehow don't have a single copy of Hone cave to fodder to her. I never thought that day would come given how many Gunters I had at one time. So you'll have to make deal with Drive Speed and Drive Attack Seal.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

WOW, almost all my top picks for in case Ike lost are all eliminated.

Veronica is next in line by default if Ike loses and she wins...

SO ANYWAYS, for all you new Team Ikers, here is another reminder that I am here with my beautiful bride-in-title-only.

I tried adding you, but the friend code didn't work.  Mine is 7328867494 if you want to add me :)

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyone have any opinions on who I should set as my lead for Round 2 on Team Lyn?

I had

Among the new-fangled stuff, I've got

+10 Legendary Hector [+Atk, -Res] (Thunder Armads, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Ostia's Pulse, Armored Boots)
+10 Legendary Lucina [+Atk, -Def] (Thogn, Future Vision, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Guard 3, Distant Guard 3, Flashing Blade 3)
+10 Legendary Marth [+Spd, -Res] (Exalted Falchion, Reposition, Fire Emblem, Distant Counter, Binding Shield, Infantry Flash 3, Speed +3)

but I'm hesitant to use Lucina or Marth due to their colors being generally oversaturated (if you don't mind, though, I can put them up), and I've also got all of the old favorites lying around.

Anyone who wants to be a friend, my Friend Code is 955-7916-071 with a name of エクラ. Please PM me who you are if you add me so I can remember who you are through my inbox (I won't remember you if you just @ me).

I think I've added you already. I'd say Legendary Lyn, getting a green ally is apparently hard to do and that could help.

6 hours ago, Usana said:

@mampfoid@Garlyle On over to Veronica for me too. I may as well show her some love for Gracing me with a +ATK variant of her self. I bring with me a humble gift of 300 flags I didn't get to spend the last round.

I switched over at work, but never got around to getting my lead changed until now. So folks may have been getting my Brave Lyn for a bit. Sorry if double colorless costed anyone a match. I went and put up my Spring Catria as my lead for now. She has Chill Res which I think everyone's Veronicas will enjoy. No hone cav though. I somehow don't have a single copy of Hone cave to fodder to her. I never thought that day would come given how many Gunters I had at one time. So you'll have to make deal with Drive Speed and Drive Attack Seal.

Spring Catria sounds good, didn't get her yet. 

I changed my lead back to BH!Roy. If anyone prefers Cherche, Cordelia or someone else just tell me. 

44 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Ah shoot, I've been giving the wrong code this whole time...

it's actually 5177973547, my bad...

No problem!  Looks like we were already friends anyway.  I should keep better track...

Could everyone on team Veronica please stop putting up colorless leads, please!  Every time I play it seems like someone has either Veronica or another colorless up, at least most of my friends have other colors but I am sick of getting half built Veronicas as the random allies.  At the very least fully build who you put up.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Could everyone on team Veronica please stop putting up colorless leads, please!  Every time I play it seems like someone has either Veronica or another colorless up, at least most of my friends have other colors but I am sick of getting half built Veronicas as the random allies.  At the very least fully build who you put up.

You might wanna add me for my very blue Abel, (swap cavalier with a brave comes in handy a lot)

5 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

You might wanna add me for my very blue Abel, (swap cavalier with a brave comes in handy a lot)

Most of my friends have blue and red leads, but sure I can add you if you want my lead is a +4V!Lilina and the username is Rain.  I will send the request right now.

Edited by EricaofRenais

15 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Most of my friends have blue and red leads, but sure I can add you if you want my lead is a +4V!Lilina and the username is Rain.  I will send the request right now.

If abels no good for you I could do +6 reinhardt or +5 raven instead