Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

5 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Exactly, like wasn't Hector's score further away from Ike in same hell and then as we know the last hour Ike got the multiplier then.

Does anyone have the 2nd to last hour score between Hector and Ike?

Ike:

vs

Ephraim

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ike:

vs

Ephraim

He asked for Ike and HECTOR, not Ike and Ephraim. lol But I do recall Ike and Hector's scores being farther apart than this. But Hector had the bigger team then. Ephraim is smaller in this case, so he can't widen the gap. Ike can only make it smaller and try to pull ahead here without overshooting, and if he still isn't leading in the final hour, his team has to just dump all their flags and hope for the best.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

He asked for Ike and HECTOR, not Ike and Ephraim. lol But I do recall Ike and Hector's scores being farther apart than this.

Ah, my mistake.  The table I have doesn't list old rounds anymore for some reason.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ah, my mistake.  The table I have doesn't list old rounds anymore for some reason.

Well, as I said, it's not really a good comparison anyway because in that case, Hector was ahead AND had the bigger team. Ike is the bigger team in this case, so Ephraim can't widen the gap like Hector did. Ike has to hope they can pull ahead now without overshooting to the point where Ephraim gets the final hour multiplier, or hope that dumping all their flags in the final hour will pull them ahead.

I've basically completely butchered this round, almost didn't play at all yesterday (the existence of the new mode put me in a bad mood) and I sleep in today and wake up to same hell. Hopefully Ephraim wins so I at least get some victory feathers. I'm paranoid that some kind of ridiculous afterglow might push it into an Ike multiplier. Or that we don't afterglow enough and Ike muscles to victory.

Oh well, nothing to be done now but wait for the next round.

Edited by Humanoid

Normally, I struggle to get any random Green allies at all, but it seems I've been getting them every other match when on Team Green Ike.

Rando Green Allies I've gotten today: Walhart, Soren, Narcian, Michalis, Hector, Valentine's Lilina, Nino, not to mention several other Ikes.  I wish I could save these for times I've got a Red or Blue team lead.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Normally, I struggle to get any random Green allies at all, but it seems I've been getting them every other match when on Team Green Ike.

Rando Green Allies I've gotten today: Walhart, Soren, Narcian, Michalis, Hector, Valentine's Lilina, Nino, not to mention several other Ikes.  I wish I could save these for times I've got a Red or Blue team lead.

Huh, weird. I've barely gotten rando greens on my end at all. If anything, I'm pretty sure Young Mercenary Ike and Vanguard Legend Ike have collectively showed up for me more than greens have in general.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.

Lyn has got the final multiplier. We’re still in this.

Did she?  My chart says Veronica has it.

And it looks like Ephraim's gonna take this. Ike doesn't look like he can close the gap in just one hour. But gg, that was an amazing fight! I'm proud of y'all! <3 Happy to side with Ephraim for the final if I'm right here!

Just now, Anacybele said:

And it looks like Ephraim's gonna take this. Ike doesn't look like he can close the gap in just one hour. But gg, that was an amazing fight! I'm proud of y'all! <3 Happy to side with Ephraim for the final if I'm right here!

Ephraim vs Veronica. 

Wonder if this will turn out like it did with Ephraim vs Lyon. That was arguably my least favorite Gauntlet. 

1 minute ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Maybe it takes a minute for the app to get the final calculation.

I had 3 multipliers in the last 3 battles, that's one major eff up if I somehow get a fourth

I have a feeling it will, but I don't want it to turn out like the very first gauntlet... Poor Ephraim being literally obliterated by Lucina like that. He doesn't deserve to repeat that fate! Can we at least put up a good fight?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If Veronica wins, which it looks like she will, I'll be going over to Ephraim for the final round.

I've still got 600 Flags leftover from this round.  I've been pretty bad about timing this Gauntlet.

Yay.......... I'm now going to be stuck supporting Ephraim (who I don't even have) now that Lyn is a dead woman walking. I just knew the final would end up being Ephraim v. Veronica (who I also don't have), but I'm still going to be very displeased with it.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If Veronica wins, which it looks like she will, I'll be going over to Ephraim for the final round.

I've still got 600 Flags leftover from this round.  I've been pretty bad about timing this Gauntlet.

I'm dumping the rest of mine because I timed it a bit poorly too, plus I was a bit busy today. xP I want to at least get a decent rank.