Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Not necessarily. Another possible situation is ending up in same on the second last hour and Veronica barely pushing Ephraim into the 7.5 for the last hour.

I don't think there's any other possible winning situation outside of these 2, though my past experiences with upsets has shown that this isn't exactly a rare occurrence 

That's true...

Also...Ephraim used 3 multipliers and didn't reach Veronica yet. He entered in his 4th multiplier right know... Poor guy... Once he pass Veronica, the Emblian's Princess multiplier will starts and I am sure all the players that are in Veronica's Team has a lot of flags to use. I have 1.730 flags right now, and I sure I will not use all the flags until the event ends.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, first hour when I saw multiplier for Veronica. Going in.

I had to leave a bait Olivia to get Lewyn, and then kill it with my other units. Tables turned, that Olivia killed Lewyn in the counterattack. Checking, it's +10 and it's from @XRay! Lol, I had a good laugh just from the look of it. Olivia, the ultimate Lewyn counter.

10 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Wow, first hour when I saw multiplier for Veronica. Going in.

I had to leave a bait Olivia to get Lewyn, and then kill it with my other units. Tables turned, that Olivia killed Lewyn in the counterattack. Checking, it's +10 and it's from @XRay! Lol, I had a good laugh just from the look of it. Olivia, the ultimate Lewyn counter.

I was lacking red allies, so I thought other people might too, so I exchanged my BH!Lyn for Olivia as my representative.

Glad she was helpful!

Well... multipliers returned to Ephraim... We will probably wait for 2 or 3 hours to have a multiplier for Team Veronica again...

It's funny how Ephraim gets 2 billions points with a multiplier, while Veronica gets 6-7 billions with each multiplier.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

41 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's true. If Ephraim win this VG, will be by luck.

It happens, though.  Wasn't there a gauntlet earlier this year where every single match in the first round was an upset?  Or was it only 3 out of 4?

23 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

It happens, though.  Wasn't there a gauntlet earlier this year where every single match in the first round was an upset?  Or was it only 3 out of 4?

Yeah, it was it one with the Askr trio and the legendaries. F!Grima, Kinshi Ryoma and Fjorm all got screwed in Round 1. Alfonse also beat Sharena, but it’s highly debatable if that was also an upset since the two teams were practically dead-even in terms of size.

Oh my goodness. That Voting Gauntlet banner has been extremely generous to me. 53 orbs spent total and got out with 3 Brave Lyns (38 into double pull and 15 for the final copy). While Lyn may not have won the Voting Gauntlet, she finally achieved full power to me (she's finally +10).

@Roflolxp54 Nice!

Well I managed to get what was probably Veronica's final multiplier. I guess I'll just dump whatever flags I have left on the final non-bonus rounds. Won't bother completing the flag quests though. See little point to grinding flags out for non-bonus rounds. I wonder how hard my rank is going to tank. Right now I am 12,369 in army and 17,233 total. Hopefully I at least stay in the 10k-30k range in both. That way my feathers don't decrease.

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

I'm still very nervous like I think Ephraim will reach 49 billion and than Veronica will be over 50 billion so it is a little safe too assume that we should get the last multiplier. *crosses fingers*

Yeah, but I think the chances of us getting it are a bit higher. We'll see though!

Ephraim's gain last hour would look a bit smaller than it should because of Veronica's afterglow, which makes me a little paranoid that he could still overshoot into same hell.

To be extra safe, team Ephraim is advised to afterglow the second battle of the current hour, which should help ensure the 7.5x multiplier is achieved.