What Items and Skills do the Fire Emblem characters have equipped in Smash Bros.

Jotari

Let's have some fun analyzing the Fire Emblem characters and try to make full item inventories and skill slots for the Fire Emblem characters in Smash, assuming the rules of their home game. You got some obvious ones, like Ike definitely has Ragnell and Aether equipped, but we can go a step further and come up with some more interesting suggestions I think; like saying Marth has a Brave Sword because of Dancing Blade. I don't know, sounds like it could be fun. Let's get needlessly creative with things.

Edited by Jotari

Seems like fun 

let’s try Ike, I’ll only be going over his special moves 

ike’s Eruption seems similar to how he glows after being powered up by yune in the final battle, so maybe Yunes blessing or whatever it is? (Only played POR)

Aether is easy, the aether skill 

counter is the counter skill, although in tellius it’s activated by skill% I think? It was only a chance if it activating instead of using it whenever you want to

Quick draw looks similar to his critical animation in POR, but that’s not a skill

As for possible items, obviously Ragnell, but that’s all I can think of 

Since Killing Edge was added as an item in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I think the Elixir would work as completely restore a lot of HP like the fighter is in 999.9% and the fighter grabs the same Elixir can maxly decrease the damage to 0.0% and maybe the Vulnerary will probably appear for restoring 20.0% from damage. I was thinking of putting the Devil Axe that the fighter who is caring the Devil Axe can attack the opponent and slight chance will damage him/herself and the Javelin that the fighter can pick up and throws it in range.

Also, I was thinking of adding those three legendary weapons that can activate the skills such as Astra, Luna, and Sol. It might work like a fighter who grabs the Astra weapon will attack the opponent five times like in the Fire Emblem series (I'm pretty sure it would go to a sword since Astra users are more used in Sword users), I don't know if they can make Luna weapon as a bow in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia or as a lance in Awakening, and for Sol, I don't know if make it as a Lance like in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Edited by King Marth 64

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Since Killing Edge was added as an item in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I think the Elixir would work as completely restore a lot of HP like the fighter is in 999.9% and the fighter grabs the same Elixir can maxly decrease the damage to 0.0% and maybe the Vulnerary will probably appear for restoring 20.0% from damage. I was thinking of putting the Devil Axe that the fighter who is caring the Devil Axe can attack the opponent and slight chance will damage him/herself and the Javelin that the fighter can pick up and throws it in range.

Also, I was thinking of adding those three legendary weapons that can activate the skills such as Astra, Luna, and Sol. It might work like a fighter who grabs the Astra weapon will attack the opponent five times like in the Fire Emblem series (I'm pretty sure it would go to a sword since Astra users are more used in Sword users), I don't know if they can make Luna weapon as a bow in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia or as a lance in Awakening, and for Sol, I don't know if make it as a Lance like in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

I think the topic is about the items the fighers use in their moves on the game, not possible items to be added. Like, for exemple Lucina uses the Paralel Falchion.

3 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Seems like fun 

let’s try Ike, I’ll only be going over his special moves 

ike’s Eruption seems similar to how he glows after being powered up by yune in the final battle, so maybe Yunes blessing or whatever it is? (Only played POR)

Aether is easy, the aether skill 

counter is the counter skill, although in tellius it’s activated by skill% I think? It was only a chance if it activating instead of using it whenever you want to

Quick draw looks similar to his critical animation in POR, but that’s not a skill

As for possible items, obviously Ragnell, but that’s all I can think of

Quickdraw could be Critical+  or something. He also has Heavy Blade from Fates because... well Ragnell in Smash isn't really fast.

Robin clearly has Shadowgift, Arcfire, Elwind, Nosferatu, Thoron and the Levin Sword (as well as Convoy access for some reason). There's also Armsthrift which works only on the Bronze Sword for some reason...

1 minute ago, Light Strategist said:

Robin clearly has Shadowgift, Arcfire, Elwind, Nosferatu, Thoron and the Levin Sword (as well as Convoy access for some reason). There's also Armsthrift which works only on the Bronze Sword for some reason...

By extension since the bronze sword never can break because armsthrift is always activating on it, wouldn’t he probably have Limit breaker as well to boost his luck stat closer to 50?

he also has Bolganone for his final smash 

robin has like
more tomes + swords than even the FE10 inventory would allow
so it really doesn't translate too well unfortunately
thunder, elthunder, arcthunder, thoron, arcfire, elwind, nosferatu, bologna, bronze sword, levin sword
skills wise I almost agree with the above, Armsthrift + Limitbreaker seems like it would make sense
except only the bronze sword doesnt break
therefore, Robin clearly must've taken a trip to Fateslandia and gotten himself a bronze sword modeled after the ones in ylisse

and shadowgift I guess he got from... fates witch??? which makes no sense unless it's frobin????

On another note, Robin's Boon/Bane is clearly +Mag -Spd.

1 hour ago, Emerson said:

robin has like
more tomes + swords than even the FE10 inventory would allow
so it really doesn't translate too well unfortunately
thunder, elthunder, arcthunder, thoron, arcfire, elwind, nosferatu, bologna, bronze sword, levin sword
skills wise I almost agree with the above, Armsthrift + Limitbreaker seems like it would make sense
therefore, Robin clearly must've taken a trip to Fateslandia and gotten himself a bronze sword modeled after the ones in ylisse

and shadowgift I guess he got from... fates witch??? which makes no sense unless it's frobin????

Robin's boon/bane seems pretty clear, but what about Corrin's?

4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

By extension since the bronze sword never can break because armsthrift is always activating on it, wouldn’t he probably have Limit breaker as well to boost his luck stat closer to 50?

he also has Bolganone for his final smash 

But all of the other weapons break so it can't be perfect.

Plus, that IS in Sm4sh where Chrom is basically providing permanent convoy access.

3 hours ago, Emerson said:

Let's be reasonable about this...

Robin's Mother was clearly a Fateslandian Witch and passed the skill down in Awakening where it could be inherited by Robin who also inherited a Fateslandian Bronze Sword for story reasons.

Maybe Mag +2 and Tomefaire are on Robin because of all of those Tomes and THAT's why the Magic seems higher! :o:

7 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

But all of the other weapons break so it can't be perfect.

Plus, that IS in Sm4sh where Chrom is basically providing permanent convoy access.

Which is why I went with close to 50, my thought was that taking into account the 50 uses of the bronze sword, his luck is high enough so that the bronze sword Seems unbreakable, meanwhile since the levin sword has much less uses it’s possible to see it break mid fight 

11 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Which is why I went with close to 50, my thought was that taking into account the 50 uses of the bronze sword, his luck is high enough so that the bronze sword Seems unbreakable, meanwhile since the levin sword has much less uses it’s possible to see it break mid fight 

But with Limit Breaker the Luck's cap always reaches above 50.

We're gonna need to start calculating stats now aren't we?

I can't be bothered to hunt around for Fates to test their initial join levels and seeing their stats there...

6 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

But with Limit Breaker the Luck's cap always reaches above 50.

We're gonna need to start calculating stats now aren't we?

I can't be bothered to hunt around for Fates to test their initial join levels and seeing their stats there...

Oh right it does 

is robin in his tactician or grandmaster class in smash?