Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Olivier said:

##Vote: Estelle

Only a rascal would choose Estelle for their paramour when her affections have already been won! Begone knave!

Have you forgotten that I have a VERY LARGE STICK?

Ah, but only scant seconds after my vote did I change my mind. For an evildoer would not want to draw such attention so early through passive aggression. Just as the winds of love blow, so has my suspicion been averted!

##Vote: Sham

2 minutes ago, Estelle said:

Have you forgotten that I have a VERY LARGE STICK?

I was not referring to myself, but that paragon of boyish beauty, Joshua!

Your stick may break my bones, but your hurtful words break my heart...

51 minutes ago, Aizen said:

##Vote: Olivier 

If you think life is fair enough that people care if someone is 'taken' or not well I have some delightful news for you...well delightful for me that is.

Now I have a reason to vote you. Leave us taken girls out of your sick daydreams! You're almost as bad as Olivier...

10 minutes ago, Estelle said:

Now I have a reason to vote you. Leave us taken girls out of your sick daydreams! You're almost as bad as Olivier...

Quit your pathetic whining the only time you'll be in a daydream of mine is if I'm stabbing a sword through your chest. You're in no position to be making orders here.

9 minutes ago, All Might said:

now it's serious

now? As in it wasn't at first? What was posted between then or what went through that tiny head of yours to make the vote serious.

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

you can be a hero! if you wagon with me.

Being a hero is a matter of perspective.

Hey So since I have a history of being mislynched in anon games, I wanted to claim this information right away. I have a very scummy role. in addition to that, I have mod-given confirmation that there IS a hostile third party in this game. If claiming this gets me killed or whatever (by some role looking for me or some shit) then so be it, because I don't see the town benefit in keeping this info private.

33 minutes ago, All Might said:

please make this game a challenge

being a hero has nothing to do with perception. villains wouldn't know that.

That still doesn't answer my question must I repeat it for you?

15 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

##Unvote

I dont know about heroes, but this vote just isn't as interesting as it was before. Say, does the requirement of being a hero mean you have to be obnoxious? Ahaha~

I dont think mr. Mighty is being untrustworthy, but I can't say I agree with him right now..

I agree. He seems like a babbling bafoon but I'd like to see what he's thinking even if it could be nonsense. Him openly avoiding my question is strange 

4 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

Hey So since I have a history of being mislynched in anon games, I wanted to claim this information right away. I have a very scummy role. in addition to that, I have mod-given confirmation that there IS a hostile third party in this game. If claiming this gets me killed or whatever (by some role looking for me or some shit) then so be it, because I don't see the town benefit in keeping this info private.

Do you believe you'd get lynched if you claimed your role is that why you said so at first?

5 minutes ago, All Might said:

roleplaying your husband in an attempt to make your tone believable is like... a level 1 wolf move.

do you really have to resort to being rude instead of figuring out how to be a wolf

Must you avoid simple questions with even simpler answers? If you think I'm a wolf you should be voting for me. (out of RP)  Why do you think roleplaying is wolfy? I could be bias because I do better as a wolf than town but I don't think faking a tone is very hard to do at all. Although I'm not going to stop roleplaying if you have an issue with it sorry. 
I like Marisa and Cu Marisa is more gut and Cu has the whole annoyed town vibe I don't get why wolf them would be as fed up as they are right now.

Just now, Aizen said:

Must you avoid simple questions with even simpler answers? If you think I'm a wolf you should be voting for me. (out of RP)  Why do you think roleplaying is wolfy? I could be bias because I do better as a wolf than town but I don't think faking a tone is very hard to do at all. Although I'm not going to stop roleplaying if you have an issue with it sorry. 
I like Marisa and Cu Marisa is more gut and Cu has the whole annoyed town vibe I don't get why wolf them would be as fed up as they are right now.

1. currently am voting you

2. in anon games i've found people who are awkward and overdue roleplaying to have a pretty good track record of being wolf

3. surface reads that mean nothing to me because they're superficial and rushed. 

i'll give you another post before i end your life. @ me when you're ready.