Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

##vote: marisa actually

the rest of the game I'm Meh(tm) on until I try to read a little better. seems like a joke taken too seriously and now there's suddenly potential traction for a Rain wagon even though they haven't really done anything

I can't pronounce your name too well, can I just call you Cu? I'm known for being a habitual liar so when I called him a dumbass I meant that in good spirit..probably? I guess!

btw im playing in-character all game im having fun lol

3 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I can't pronounce your name too well, can I just call you Cu? I'm known for being a habitual liar so when I called him a dumbass I meant that in good spirit..probably? I guess!

you can call me whatever you want my dude

I was curious cuz it looked like you were picking out things he was doing and poking at him without committing to a read. what is your read leaning on him atm?

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

you can call me whatever you want my dude

I was curious cuz it looked like you were picking out things he was doing and poking at him without committing to a read. what is your read leaning on him atm?

I have said Mr. Might is okay many times I think? Just in different ways ~Ze

Going back over whole 3 pages so far for some sweet microanalysis. First thoughts:

For how seriously Aizen seems to be taking All Might's joke post, I'm surprised they have no reaction to Estelle's RVS.

@Olivier are you townreading Estelle then because they were passive-aggressive, and if so to what extent? What do you think of people saying the same thing about Cu? I personally don't really get AI vibes either way surrounding Cu's claim, tone-based or otherwise. He's probably not lying about having info re: existence of an ITP but the jury's still out on his own alignment.

Just now, Ochako Uraraka said:

Give me a quote that you want my thoughts on.

i want your thoughts on everything. you're in a state of half committing to the game and half trying to stay low. your vote on my wagon i didn't really feel good about, and while you agree with me on cu, the process behind it is underdeveloped.

Gosh, how are there already 3 more pages!? It's going to be hard to find time for this when I'm already so busy being a cute idol, but I'll do my best!

##Vote: Refa because you're not the best wife in SF Mafia! Everyone knows the best wife in SF Mafia is my wife, Prims!

1 minute ago, Sham said:

Gosh, how are there already 3 more pages!? It's going to be hard to find time for this when I'm already so busy being a cute idol, but I'll do my best!

##Vote: Refa because you're not the best wife in SF Mafia! Everyone knows the best wife in SF Mafia is my wife, Prims!

I don't know man, you seen Yoko?

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

i want your thoughts on everything. you're in a state of half committing to the game and half trying to stay low. your vote on my wagon i didn't really feel good about, and while you agree with me on cu, the process behind it is underdeveloped.

vague questioning, lame...........  

What about my RVS vote bothered you?

What makes you think I'm trying to "stay low"?

You probably arent scum if i had to guess but calling people out as underdeveloped is kinda zzzs when  your one major interaction in the game thus far was you mixing up two players then not following up with the other one. :eyes: As for my thoughts on the you/aizen stuff i dont think Aizen's defense of rain was hard enough to be considered relevant in saying "oh scum!aizen would never have defended scum!rain that hard there" so meh. That "is that serious" post or w/e from aizen was still rvs-y and not defensivey.

As for cu, the reason i maintained my townlean on him was because usually scum wont say things that directly object to the basis as to why someone is townleaning them. Nothing super solid but enough for a page 3 read on d1.

Those are my thoughts off the top of my head, along with a few questions for you. Have fun Symbol of Peace~~~

40 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

##vote: marisa actually

the rest of the game I'm Meh(tm) on until I try to read a little better. seems like a joke taken too seriously and now there's suddenly potential traction for a Rain wagon even though they haven't really done anything

Im almost definately probably just being blind but can you quote the post that procced this >.>