Who do you usually give Paragon to in Part I?

I gave it to Volug, and I never really regretted it. That said, in all honesty it would likely be well served on maybe Leonardo because he would get more exp from chip damage. 

Remember it can be passed around as necessary too. 

I don't actually remember. Micaiah is the only first tier who can use it but her performance doesn't really change by leveling her. Sothe can't get much stronger then he already is thanks to low Rouge caps. And Volug getting his EXP gain doubled doesn't help that much if he only gets 1 EXP from a kill in the first place.

Probably Sothe, followed by Jill and Nolan once they promote.

Edited by BrightBow

IIRC, I would usually do Micaiah so I could get her near lv20 before her promotion. Her stats were never fantastic, but it at least made her better. Other than her, I'd sometimes try it on one of the various prepromotes, but I never really ended up liking any of them so usually just Micaiah.

^ How is it irrelevant?
Micaiah for being first tier can get a shitton of exp.
And even for promoted units one bosskill would grant an entire level.

I gave it to Volug, and I never really regretted it. That said, in all honesty it would likely be well served on maybe Leonardo because he would get more exp from chip damage. 

Assuming you meant part 3 since he gets only 1 exp. in part 1.
Also the biggest benefit from paragon isn't for chipping, but for killing.

Edited by Jules

I usually give it to micaiah, a set 20 exp for one sacrifice use is great, it is a great way to get faster level ups early game, after promotions, probably meg on account of enjoying using her but not like it is a skill that you can't just give to whoever at any time, so I apply it as needed generally, I think laura may see it every now and again.

Usually Volug. He has high movement on top of good bases, and I like trying to maximize his weapon rank so I use him as much as possible, and giving him paragon might allow him to get some level ups and hopefully some better str, sp or def. Which are still good at base but having more would certainly be nice.

12 minutes ago, Truebladee said:

The only paragon I am sure about is giving Geoffrey's paragon to Kieran in part 2

Which you cannot do because you are barred from moving skills in part 2.

Sothe.  

Micaiah's easy enough to level with Sacrifices + some timely Thani barrages in Part I.

Sothe has an uphill climb, though, and doubling his exp from Stealing (of which there is a ton in Part I you can do) pays off nicely.  I figure I'm stuck with him for so long and the Daein chapters in Part 3 are such a pain, I might as well make him useful.