Scenes we'd like to see

Corrobin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

"I don't believe the science on (insert biology knowledge here), so I won't use it and instead use my own improvised medicine for me and my children!"

Antivaxxers are scum.

Anyway...

"I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore, but they didn't say anything about pumping it up the other end!"

22 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

"I don't believe the science on (insert biology knowledge here), so I won't use it and instead use my own improvised medicine for me and my children!"

Antivaxxers are literall scum of the earth and they are some of the worst people out there 

“Oh perfect a lake I’ll just skydive right into the water!”

On 8/25/2018 at 4:24 PM, The_antithesis said:

Antivaxxers should just stop.

"Hold on a moment, I gotta look down the barrel of this gun to make sure the bullet comes out!"

"Tide Pods aren't as delicious because of the coating. So we're going to take some liquid detergent and blend it with some nails for iron. Perfect."

(Note: I only say Tide Pods because that's what the meme is, I'm pretty sure that if the same product is sold it's a different brand here)

"In an attempt to emulate Benjamin Franklin's kite experiment, we'll be taking this kite with some steel in the rope and running under some electric pylons."