Scenes we'd like to see

Corrobin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This wonderful new frying pan only heats up when placed directly onto your ex's face!"

Edited by Corrobin

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"This plushie is only for kids 14 and up!"

(Yes, I have a plushie that says this, I'm not sure why a plushie of Kyubey would say that, though)

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

(Yes, I have a plushie that says this, I'm not sure why a plushie of Kyubey would say that, though)

I think I know, even as someone who never saw Madoka.

Spoiler

I mean, you can't really sign a contract in your teens when it's intended for younger people, right?

Also, Ask not what your toothbrush can do for you, as what you can do for the silky smooth teeth and gums you get from our line of toothbrushes!

"This set comes with everything you need to become a professional animator! All you need is a virgin sacrifice to a long dead Pagan god!"

23 hours ago, Dayni said:

I think I know, even as someone who never saw Madoka.

Hide contents

I mean, you can't really sign a contract in your teens when it's intended for younger people, right?

I actually have a figurine of Homura that also has a 14 and up label on the box, same thing with my Kyubey backpack, and, albiet unrelated, a little figurine of Yang Xiao Long I got from a blind box. 

"This revolutionary new cleaning liquid is made from real orange peels...and the tears and sweat of the workers from primitive African villages that we employ to harvest our oranges!"

On 10/05/2019 at 4:50 PM, Azure in a Roundabout said:

“The stupid-hard game to make you even harder: Touhou!”

I was not expecting a Touhou joke in this thread!

"Terms, Conditions and Restrictions apply. Not available for customers in Northern Ireland."

15 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

"Terms, Conditions and Restrictions apply. Not available for customers in Northern Ireland."

That one's all too real depending on when you ask it. Of course, if it's Nintendo just change that to Ireland.

"We've got the widest range of coverage in the country! Warning: The coverage range ignores the mountain ranges and the northern swamps being primarily available in the border regions."

• 7 months later...

"Sexy Back Rub. We actually don't have the rights for the Justin Timberlake song, so have the Kidz Bop version playing instead."

And that's not all! This packet is worth three hundred dollars, but you can pay for it in just eight easy payments of fifty dollars!