Oh, Dominos...you silly.

Dragoncat

Sounds almost like the "null" part was a "insert name here", and if an error it just resorts to null. I guess Dominoes was too lazy to make the default sound better, and I don't think if you're ordering Dominoes, you'll care about the language chosen when you order, as long as its understandable.

This said, I remember having Dominoes as a kid many years ago, my elementary would always serve it on Fridays. The only time I've had it in over a decade and a half, is when a professor new to the area didn't know where to find better pizza. And there is plenty better where I am. One Pizza Margarita with cherry tomatoes, a slightly sweet tomato sauce, melted chunks of fresh mozzarella, and basil, on a thin, crisp and crunchy, but not hard nor too blackened, sesame seed crust please.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sounds almost like the "null" part was a "insert name here", and if an error it just resorts to null. I guess Dominoes was too lazy to make the default sound better, and I don't think if you're ordering Dominoes, you'll care about the language chosen when you order, as long as its understandable.

This said, I remember having Dominoes as a kid many years ago, my elementary would always serve it on Fridays. The only time I've had it in over a decade and a half, is when a professor new to the area didn't know where to find better pizza. And there is plenty better where I am. One Pizza Margarita with cherry tomatoes, a slightly sweet tomato sauce, melted chunks of fresh mozzarella, and basil, on a thin, crisp and crunchy, but not hard nor too blackened, sesame seed crust please.

null in the context of programing is an absence of any data, if you ask me, they should not have let this even appear at all, but it could have been a glitch.

5 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

null in the context of programing is an absence of any data, if you ask me, they should not have let this even appear at all, but it could have been a glitch.

Would a null value appear as a string reading "null"?

15 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Would a null value appear as a string reading "null"?

I don't see null show up that often, and I'm still learning, so I can't remember, maybe, it may depend on the language, I would guess they are using javascript for the site or app and I am unfamiliar with it, I recall during java that was how it would look if you called a null value as part of an already existing string.

edit: I checked, it looks about the same in java, 

Edited by thecrimsonflash

22 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Everybody's talking about programming and nobody thinks it's funny to picture a type: null delivering pizza.

I know all that stuff xD

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Home of the C++ majors.

13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Home of the C++ majors.

Well they need to give me some of that knowledge so I can finally learn to program games.

also, Type: Null is a terrible driver, it's legs are too short to reach the pedals and see the road at the same time, it was also very impolite not saying anything when it arived, would not recommend.

also, Justin is a jerk, screw you justin!

4 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

also, Type: Null is a terrible driver, it's legs are too short to reach the pedals and see the road at the same time, it was also very impolite not saying anything when it arived, would not recommend.

Lol the guy who showed up didn't say hardly anything, just "thank you" when I handed him the money. You had no idea that statement would fit.