The various deres in Fire emblem

Ottservia

So after reading some posts on this thread I got to wondering how many dere types can we find in this franchise. Like there's the obvious Tsunderes like Takumi or Severa and Yandere Camilla but what about the himideres, kuuderes, mayaderes, danderes, etc. and how many can we find of each one? Let's have some fun with this.

For a small crash course on dere types: https://animeharbor.com/guide/most-complete-list-of-popular-anime-dere-types/

Edited by Otts486

Tsundere: Severa, Clarisse, Lethe

Yandere: Tharja, Camilla, Peri

Kuudere: Kagero, Beruka, Marisa, Ayra,

Himedere: Lute, Serra, Maribelle

Kamidere: Ophelia, L'Arachel,

Deredere: Elise, Lissa, Tailtiu, Sylvia

Kanedere: Charlotte

Mayadere: Sonya, Vaida

Dandere: Sakura, Azura, Julia,

God I'm such  a weeb.

I think it would be easier for people if they had a dictionary on what those terms mean. I certainly know the famous one like Tsundere or Kuudere but wouldn't be able to quickly know terms like mayadere or kamidere. 

From what little we know of FE4 Arthur he seems to be a kuudere. He can be a tad icy at times. 

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think it would be easier for people if they had a dictionary on what those terms mean. I certainly know the famous one like Tsundere or Kuudere but wouldn't be able to quickly know terms like mayadere or kamidere. 

From what little we know of FE4 Arthur he seems to be a kuudere. He can be a tad icy at times. 

I probably should thanks for the advice.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tsundere: Severa, Clarisse, Lethe

Yandere: Tharja, Camilla, Peri

Kuudere: Kagero, Beruka, Marisa, Ayra,

Himedere: Lute, Serra, Maribelle

Kamidere: Ophelia, L'Arachel,

Deredere: Elise, Lissa, Tailtiu, Sylvia

Kanedere: Charlotte

Mayadere: Sonya, Vaida

Dandere: Sakura, Azura, Julia,

God I'm such  a weeb.

I mean aren't we all

I will say though that peri and tharja aren't really yanderes for different reasons. tharja may have the whole creepy obsessive stalker thing going on but what separates her from being a yandere is that it isn't hidden behind a cutsey and sweet outer shell. Peri is more a yangire rather than a yandere because peri isn't murder happy because of a clingy obsessiveness for her love interest but rather it's because of her up bringing meaning she is yangire because a yangire reasons for being crazy can be pretty much anything where as a yandere is crazy solely for their love interest. ugh why do I know this

Ophelia is more chuunibiyo than kamidere but I can sort of see it. Also an add on to the deredere one would be sumia and to a lesser degree Cynthia.