Elincia, Estival Princess

Anacybele

My third analysis is here! I just had to do this Elincia for everyone, as I totally love her! She's so pretty, isn't she? ^^

To get down to business though, this Elincia brings a unique niche with her as the first green dagger unit, the first unit with a dagger weapon that is effective against dragons, the first dancer to be effective against dragons, and the only green unit that's effective against dragons besides Deirdre and Julia. Her spread focuses on her Spd and Atk, with her defenses and HP both being on the low side. Her Atk isn't the greatest, however, despite being higher than her other stats sans Spd, but it is workable with her dragon-slaying abilities. She also has Dance as well as a unique B skill related to dancing, so she is a great support unit when you're not having her kill dragons. Her Res is low, so she'll probably have trouble against Tikis, but she should be great at slaying the ever powerful Nowi who has been known to give some players trouble. She can also kill Ninians for you and being a dragon and dancer, Ninian is probably a key part of many dragon teams. Elincia should also be okay against green dragons since her high Spd should most often prevent her from being doubled by them. Most dragons are slow. If you don't have Deirdre or Julia and you need a good Nowi/Ninian counter, Yukata Elincia can do the job.

Overall, she can function as a pure dancing dragon killer or built more for support. Either one works! However, I'd recommend the support route if your Yukata Elincia is -Atk or -Spd. She has a superboon in HP, though that doesn't really mean much. No superbanes, though, which does help in arena. She also comes with a full A/B/C skill kit that's pretty decent, so she can function well without much feather or SI investment.

5 star Lv. 40 Stats

HP: 31/34/38
Atk: 26/29/32
Spd: 32/35/38
Def: 17/20/23
Res: 18/21/24

Total: 139/140

Base Skills

Weapon: Cloud Maiougi+
Assist: Dance
Special: N/A

A: Atk/Spd Push 3
B: Rockslide Dance 2
C: Drive Res 2

Anti-Dragon Queen (Dragon Slaying Build)

Spoiler

Nature: +Atk/+Spd, -Def/-HP
Weapon: Cloud Maiougi+ with Atk or Spd refine
Assist: Dance/Reposition/Draw Back
Special: Luna/Moonbow/Aether

A: Atk/Spd Push 3/Fury 3*/Life and Death 3/Death Blow 3/Darting Blow 3/Swift Sparrow 2/Triangle Adept 3/[flexible - anything that helps the Atk stat on player phase]
B: Rockslide Dance 2/Watersweep 3**/Renewal 3*
C: Drive Res 2/[flexible]
S: Res+3/Atk+3/Spd+3/Hone Atk 3/Hone Spd 3/Flashing Blade 3/[flexible]

To maximize Elincia's dragon-slaying potential, you want to make her Atk stat as high as possible, if not her Spd stat, so she can do the most damage and possibly one-shot dragons. You want to stack her with Atk and Spd buffs as well. She unfortunately can't use Desperation or Vantage due to her weapon's built-in Hardy Bearing effect, but she does have other options as shown here.

Dance - Though you could run Reposition or Draw Back instead, you probably want to keep Dance so Lincy can dance people if she needs. I don't recommend Swap since Elincia can't take hits well.

Luna - Luna is probably your best bet for doing the most possible damage on a special trigger, but Moonbow can work too. Aether is good for arena scoring, and if you do run this, I also recommend running the Flashing Blade seal.

*These two skills are best run together. Also work well with Aether.
**Recommended more if you go +Spd.

Dancing Queen (Support Build)

Spoiler

Nature: +Atk/+Spd, -Def/-HP
Weapon: Cloud Maiougi+/[flexible] with Atk or Spd refine
Assist: Dance
Special: Luna/Moonbow/Aether

A: Atk/Spd Push 3/[flexible]
B: Rockslide Dance 2/Wings of Mercy 3/Escape Route 3
C: [flexible - any buffing skill]
S: Earth Dance 3/Hone Atk 3/Hone Spd 3/[flexible - any buffing seal]

Elincia wants pretty much a basic pure dancer build here. The IVs don't matter as much here, but +Atk or +Spd are still the best ones. Her weapon is variable here, but she'd do the most damage with one that does effective damage to a unit type. Note, Rockslide Dance and Earth Dance don't stack.

These are the only two builds I have for now, but if Elincia can run any others, please let me know and I'll add them here! :)

Edited by Anacybele