im sitting alone at a desk typing a forum post about how i am currently eating mangoes

I just came in at work, and I am already slacking off by posting here.

I think my day will be pretty good and relaxed.

Damn, I'd like to get my hand on some "José" or "Carotte" Mangoes. Those two species of mangoes are common in Reunion Island and they're pretty good but José is just better to eat. Carotte is ideal for cooking though.

Anyway, my day was uneventful. It was normal except the fact that I feel like we're already hitting fall while we're still in mid august.

I find mangoes very Alright

like they're good to eat, but the flavor doesn't especially hook me

and the only other person I've discovered who doesn't absolutely love mangoes is a kpop idol... (my favorite kpop idol, in fact) Otherwise, I've found that mangoes are a very popular fruit, and you know what you go mangoes!

meanwhile, I'm typing this eating melons

3 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Macaroni and cheese, suckers.

It seems that we share some kind of otherworld-ly bond because we happen to be eating the same food, and it's not like other groups of people just happen to eat the same type of food without there being a connection between them.

I slept all day and my phone died while it was plugged in. So a pretty meh day. How was yours @(s)ad touch?

8 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

im sure it will go fine @XRay

Indeed it was a fine, relaxing, and filling day. I went on lunch break and when I came back, I went on another mini lunch break. Management had a lot of left over sandwiches and cookies from their conference/meeting thing, so they wanted us to finish the food for them. Free food is always good for morale!

9 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

How was yours @(s)ad touch?

boring, honestly. im currently on break from education and i live in the middle of no-where, with like no friends living nearby, so i dont have much to do.

on the upside, i managed to get through that stupid fucking map with douglas in it in fe6, so i'm a little pleased with myself

3 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

boring, honestly. im currently on break from education and i live in the middle of no-where, with like no friends living nearby, so i dont have much to do.

on the upside, i managed to get through that stupid fucking map with douglas in it in fe6, so i'm a little pleased with myself

That reminds me I have a draft run of FE6 to finish 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:15 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

It seems that we share some kind of otherworld-ly bond because we happen to be eating the same food, and it's not like other groups of people just happen to eat the same type of food without there being a connection between them.

We share the most strong bond which fellow East-Coast-erners might. A common love for macaroni and cheese.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed