Vestaria Saga English Version Trailer, 2019 release date

VincentASM

Just did the demo.  Prologue was fairly simple, though I skipped a lot of villages.  It looks like I have a few more turns, so I should see what other goodies I can get.

Spoiler

Beatrice is awesome.

• 1 month later...

Kaga is the man!  This was just a tiny taste, but the political machinations, multiple nations/factions, moral grays, yes how I've missed this.  Admittedly the battle animations need some work there seems to be a lot of frame skipping and some bugs.  However I think the art for the portraits is great, it is anime....but old school anime like 80s/90s.  Supports, skills, it does  a good job in the prologue explaining how things work.  

Think of this a man in his late 60s, developed and released this game as a passion project for FREE.  He is that old and the fire still burns to create his kind of game.  I am super looking forward to this game and will buy it, I also hope it opens up a major studio supporting him to fund a high budget title.