My Version of the Summoning Pool

Hero_Lucina

I wanted to make my own version of the summoning pool so...

5* Only

I Classify 5* worthy units of having A: OP builds, B: Units that will change the tides of Arena or C: Just badass dudes and gals 

Spoiler

Elincia

Alm

Arya

Delthea 

Hardin

Hecctor

B!Ike

Leif

Maribelle

Michaiah

Ninian

Grima

Shiro

Seigbert

Sigurd

Sonya

Tana

Myrrh

Zelgius

Celica

Dierdre

4*-5*

These units are considered "exclusive for far too long" or "Outclassed by similar units."

Spoiler

Ephraim

SM! Eirika

Eldigan

Elise

Faye

Takumi

Gray

Hinoka

Ike

Jaffar

Azura

Julia

Lene

Legault

Lucina

Luke

Saber

Lyn

Mia

Minerva

Mist

Nanna

M!Morgan

Olwen (OG)

Olwen (WT)

Priscilla

Rhajat

Ryoma

Sanaki

Shigure

Soleil

Sothe

Sumia

Tiki (Y)

Amelia

Ares

Fellica

E!Chrom

F!Morgan

Dorcas

3*-4*

Fodder Units or Units that shouldn't be even close to 5* unless promoted or of a skill banner (Leo and Jakob) or have more units to fill their niche (Katarina)

Spoiler

JAKOB

Kagero

Karel

Katarina

Leo

Mathilda

Marth

Merric

Niles

Nino

Olivia

Odin

Athena

Nowi

Tiki (A)

Oboro

Ogma

Oscar

Palla

Peri

Reinhardt

Raigh

Raven

Rebecca

M!Robin

Roderick

Roy

Saizo

Sakura

Selena

Seliph

Serra

Setsuna

Shanna

Sheena

Soren

Titania

Stahl

Sophia

Subaki

Sully

Talitiu

Tharja

Virion

Wrys

Abel

Arthur

Azama

Barst

Bartre

Beruka

Boey

Caeda

Cain

Draug

Camilla

Gordin

Catria

Cecilia

Cherche

Chrom

Clair

Clarine

Corrins (F/M)

Cordelia

Donnel

Effie

If I forgot units, assume they are where they are in the actual game. I didn't do any tt or ghb units bc they don't need to be summoned + a lot of them kinda suck. Sorry Berkut

SM Eirika is outclassed by...whom, exactly?  The only other red horsemage is Leo, who obviously doesn't outclass her unless you're trying to make a tanky horsemage for some reason.  Combined with Alt status, I'd say she's well worth staying 5*.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He's such cancer because he's extremely good.

Reinhardt is not that bad anymore. There are so many trenches, forts, and good green units implemented into the game now.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Reinhardt is not that bad anymore. There are so many trenches, forts, and good green units implemented into the game now.

No, he's still bad. Especially with a dancer. Nearly every time I face an arena team that has him in it, particularly when a dancer is there, I end up with at least one death. Not every map has trenches.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

And this only applies if you even see him at all. Once your scoring range passes a certain point, you pretty much never see him or really any horses and instead get dog-piled by dragons and/or armors.

2 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

SM!Eirika

Lene

Olwen (WT)

F!Morgan

These units are the crème de la crème for Player Phase teams. SM!Eirika got a really good stat distribution and a pretty strong Weapon. Lene is a Dancer, and that automatically screams overpowered to any Player Phase player; if you have the resources you, should try out a Player Phase team. WOT!Olwen is like SM!Eirika, but like ten times better; this incarnation truly worthy of being called Reinhardt's sister. M!Morgan is only outclassed by Special Heroes, so unless you are a whale, she is the best blue mage flier for most players.

Katarina

Leo

Nino

Olivia

Nowi

Reinhardt

Raven

Talitiu

Tharja

Caeda

Cecilia

Cherche

Okay, seriously, you should try out Player Phase teams. The only reason they are not more prominently promoted currently is because BST is a huge deal in Arena. Without that handicap, you will see armor units being immediately shit on by everyone.

Maybe you just joined recently as a new dolphin, but there is a reason why trenches and forts are in current Arena maps, a whole bunch of good Enemy Phase skills exist, and dragons and armor units got a massive advantage in stats and Refinement while ranged units got little if any in those two areas.

If you want to experience what most players went through in Arena last year, I recommend reducing the BST of your team so you can get in the score range of around 700, and only play on maps without trenches. If you think players with pony defense teams are the disgusting spawns of Grima, you would be right have just been brain washed by Naga's light.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I see Faye in 4★, I throw up. Not enough firesweep for you?

They are not that bad, well, at least for Player Phase teams anyways. You just got to hit them first... although I guess that could be difficult if running an Enemy Phase or melee infantry team.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

No, he's still bad. Especially with a dancer. Nearly every time I face an arena team that has him in it, particularly when a dancer is there, I end up with at least one death. Not every map has trenches.

Hearing that makes me happy. My defense team has not gotten a lot of Arena defense wins lately, maybe like 2 or 3 per week, so that made me wonder if it is time to put Reinhardt and my pony team away and run like a bunch of anti armor units instead.

I still get loads of Arena Assault defense wins, but they only give me half the score of an Arena win.

4 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Lucina

Marth

Really, care to explain your choices, Marth is an insanely good buffbot, when you need it and is only slightly less damaging than lucy in exchange for some decent bulk, the power difference isn't even a huge factor against dragons, thanks to falchions effectiveness Marth at least can actually take a hit from a dragon if he needs to, Lucina's poor res means she has to be support babied constantly to fight the crap ton of dragons in high tiers (I know Alm makes other falchion users obsolete as dragon fighters, but still) Marth can use drive skills for 5/2/2/2 on 3 units at a time, Lucina should not be an a higher list than Marth ( he should at least be 4-5 star) your Lucina bias is just making her seem good to you. 

Abel

Just you wait and see, when Abel gets his sweet new weapon you'll all be begging for his lance ;):

My version of the summoning pool would go as follows:

5* pool

Spoiler

Everyone, including seasonals. Also, banners are exclusively for seasonal units, and rotates daily. No pity rate, but 8* chance to get banner focused seasonal unit.

4* pool:

Spoiler

Literally everybody except seasonals. I wanna know I can't get a unit because I'm unlucky, not because I'm unlucky and got pity broken by someone I didn't want again.

3* Pool:

Spoiler

Screw that

Edited by Xenomata

2 hours ago, XRay said:

These units are the crème de la crème for Player Phase teams. SM!Eirika got a really good stat distribution and a pretty strong Weapon. Lene is a Dancer, and that automatically screams overpowered to any Player Phase player; if you have the resources you, should try out a Player Phase team. WOT!Olwen is like SM!Eirika, but like ten times better; this incarnation truly worthy of being called Reinhardt's sister. M!Morgan is only outclassed by Special Heroes, so unless you are a whale, she is the best blue mage flier for most players.

Okay, seriously, you should try out Player Phase teams. The only reason they are not more prominently promoted currently is because BST is a huge deal in Arena. Without that handicap, you will see armor units being immediately shit on by everyone.

Maybe you just joined recently as a new dolphin, but there is a reason why trenches and forts are in current Arena maps, a whole bunch of good Enemy Phase skills exist, and dragons and armor units got a massive advantage in stats and Refinement while ranged units got little if any in those two areas.

If you want to experience what most players went through in Arena last year, I recommend reducing the BST of your team so you can get in the score range of around 700, and only play on maps without trenches. If you think players with pony defense teams are the disgusting spawns of Grima, you would be right have just been brain washed by Naga's light.

They are not that bad, well, at least for Player Phase teams anyways. You just got to hit them first... although I guess that could be difficult if running an Enemy Phase or melee infantry team.

Hearing that makes me happy. My defense team has not gotten a lot of Arena defense wins lately, maybe like 2 or 3 per week, so that made me wonder if it is time to put Reinhardt and my pony team away and run like a bunch of anti armor units instead.

I still get loads of Arena Assault defense wins, but they only give me half the score of an Arena win.

I'm not even a dolphin. I haven't spent a dime on this game. I just rely on Reinhardt, Zelgius anf Hector for everything. I don't know what phase teams are, I use shit units like Berkut, etc. 

Also @Pengaius I have an Abel as well (+atk -spd) so...

Edited by Hero_Lucina
Needed to tag

2 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Also @Pengaius I have an Abel as well (+atk -spd) so...

Ah, but you see yours is not +Res -Atk, as his new weapon will be designed specifically for that build, how I don't know, probably: grants unit and all allies:( remove Atk and replace with red and unit always attacks twice even when opponent initiates attack and unit always follow up attacks before foe can counterattack and grants -6 special trigger cooldown with each attack and 10 +(opponents max hp) extra damage when special triggers) but only if Abel's IVs are +Res - Atk. Just imagine the impact that would have on the meta

5 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Ah, but you see yours is not +Res -Atk, as his new weapon will be designed specifically for that build, how I don't know, probably: grants unit and all allies:( remove Atk and replace with red and unit always attacks twice even when opponent initiates attack and unit always follow up attacks before foe can counterattack and grants -6 special trigger cooldown with each attack and 10 +(opponents max hp) extra damage when special triggers) but only if Abel's IVs are +Res - Atk. Just imagine the impact that would have on the meta

All of nothing? Look this isn't helping

I'm not even a dolphin. I haven't spent a dime on this game. I just rely on Reinhardt, Zelgius anf Hector for everything. I don't know what phase teams are, I use shit units like Berkut, etc. 

Nice. Relying on Reinhardt, Zelgius, and Hector is a good first step towards learning about strategy in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Okay, while I personally consider Berkut and most melee units (including every melee unit in your 5* list except Ninian) to be complete shit, that does not mean they are literally that terrible. Berkut has a nice mixed bulk, so if you need a strong counter against red melee units for Arena Assault, Berkut is your guy. With just Glimmer/Bonfire, Triangle Adept 2, and Quick Riposte 2, Berkut should have little difficulty destroying most red melee units on Enemy Phase.

— — — — — — —

I will start with some basic terminology. Player Phase is your turn where you get to more your units, Enemy Phase is the AI's turn to move their units.

Player Phase units are built to primarily do their combat on Player Phase, meaning you, the player, initiate combat by dragging your unit onto an enemy unit.

Enemy Phase units are built to primarily do their combat on Enemy Phase, meaning you leave your unit in enemy range and letting the enemy initiate battle on their turn.

Mixed Phase units are built to be used on either phase. I personally do not like using them since their performance on either phase is not as good as dedicated Player Phase or Enemy Phase units in their respective phases. However, mixed phase units give the player a lot of tactical flexibility by getting into combat in a phase that the enemy unit is weak in.

— — — — — — —

Player Phase teams are built around a core of at least two (usually three) members with one or more ranged units and one Dancer/Singer.

In my opinion, the best Player Phase team is built around one flying Firesweep archer (WOF!Hinoka and ASS!Takumi) and one flying Dancer/Singer (HNY!Azura, BB!Ninian, YT!Olivia). While having a flying nuke and flying Dancer/Singer is not necessary, it is by far the most convenient and easiest movement type to work with; players can utilize the Dance/Sing-Reposition tactic anywhere on the map. Firesweep Weapons are necessary in higher tiers of the Arena because a lot of units are super bulky and hit super hard, so completely preventing their counter attacks means you do not have to deal with cancer like Vantage dragons or Wary Fighter-Quick Riposte Hector. You want your nuke to be ranged so you have more reach and have an easier time getting out of enemy range after you attack.

The third unit does not really matter in my opinion, but I personally prefer a third nuke, usually a mage, to speed up the battle by killing things in one round that normally take two rounds for the Firesweep nuke to kill.

The fourth unit is usually planned to be left empty on purpose in order to accommodate a bonus unit. You want to build a team around three members, not four, since the fourth unit is not always going to be there, so if you can build a team that can win every battle by using only three units, you do not have rebuild your team each Arena season.

— — — — — — —

Enemy Phase teams are generally built around a core of at least three members, usually one of each primary color. Usually, there is also at least one unit with Distant Counter in their A slot or built into their Weapon. I am not exactly good at using Enemy Phase teams, so I cannot really offer much opinion on the subject besides Distant Counter-Ward Dragon teams being the easiest to use.

— — — — — — —

Reinhardt is a classic example of a broken good Player Phase unit. Reinhardt's Dire Thunder's effect allows him to hit twice when he initiates an attack. With +Atk, Dire Thunder, Death Blow, and Hone Cavalry buffs, Reinhardt can reach 50 Atk. That might not sound like much, but enemies in the game on average have about 25 Res and 40 HP, which means Reinhardt is dealing about 25 damage per hit, dealing 50 total damage in total, and killing most things within the first two hits without giving a chance for enemies to strike back.

To up the ante, giving Reinhardt Moonbow and Quickened Pulse/Heavy Blade allows him to deal significantly more damage on the second hit by triggering Moonbow, which cuts the enemy's Res by 30%.

If you have not already done so, I recommend giving him the following set up as soon as possible if you can afford it.
+Atk, -HP/Spd/Def/Res
Dire Thunder
Reposition
Moonbow
Death Blow
Chill Res - Wings of Mercy - Lancebreaker - Swordbreaker
(anything) - Hone Cavalry - Atk Tactic
Quickened Pulse - Heavy Blade
I personally prefer -HP/Def/Res so Reinhardt got enough Spd to quad attack certain units in PVE content.

— — — — — — —

Zelgius is popularly built as a mixed phase unit due to his native Black Luna skill.
+Atk, -HP/Res
Alondite
Swap - Pivot - Reposition
Black Luna
Steady Breath - Warding Breath
Bold Fighter
(anything) - Armor Boots - Atk Tactic - Ward Armor
Quick Riposte
I think -Spd/Def might be okay too, but kind of risky.

Here is a more traditional Enemy Phase set.
+Spd, -HP
Alondite
Swap - Pivot
Black Luna
Atk/Spd Bond - Kestrel Stance - Atk/Spd Push
Vengeful Fighter - Quick Riposte
(anything) - Atk Tactic - Ward Armor
Speed +3 - Distant Def - Close Def

— — — — — — —

Hector is probably amongst one of the best Enemy Phase unit, outclassed only by his Legendary version. Here is the classic "omni"breaker Hector. This set prevents you opponent from doubling Hector (unless they got Axebreaker or something) with Wary Fighter, while allowing Hector himself to double by running two copies of Quick Riposte with one copied used to cancel out the effect of Wary Fighter.
+Atk, -Spd
Armads
Swap - Pivot
Moonbow
Distant Counter
Wary Fighter
Quick Riposte

If Zelgius is already using Quick Riposte in his Sacred Seal slot, you can try a more traditional Enemy Phase set for Hector instead.
+Atk/Def, -Spd
Armads
Swap - Pivot
Bonfire
Distant Counter
Wrath - Guard
Distant Def - Close Def
You can also run Ignis-Vengeful Fighter, but I think Wrath and Guard are better overall.

Edited by XRay

16 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

4*-5*

These units are considered "exclusive for far too long" or "Outclassed by similar units."

Reveal hidden contents

Ephraim

SM! Eirika

Eldigan

Elise

Faye

Takumi

Gray

Hinoka

Ike

Jaffar

Azura

Julia

Lene

Legault

Lucina

Luke

Saber

Lyn

Mia

Minerva

Mist

Nanna

M!Morgan

Olwen (OG)

Olwen (WT)

Priscilla

Rhajat

Ryoma

Sanaki

Shigure

Soleil

Sothe

Sumia

Tiki (Y)

Amelia

Ares

Fellica

E!Chrom

F!Morgan

Dorcas

I disagree with most of your 4*-5* list, but let's see...

Ephraim could be a 4*-5* unit. He is good and get better after the refinement, but no good skills for fodder. SM!Eirika should continue as 5* exclusive. She is the best red mage cavalry. Eldigan? Maybe. Elise? No. She is a great unit. Faye? Hm... I would love to have her in the 4* pool, but having easy access to firesweep bow can be a problem in the arena. I am not sure about Faye. Takumi? No. He is the only access to Close Counter in the pool, and he deserve to be a 5* exclusive for this reason, although he isn't a great unit. Gray? Yes, he should be demoted. Hinoka? Maybe. Ike? No. I don't believe we have a 4* unit that have access to a DC weapon at 5*. Jaffar? Maybe. Azura? We only have Olivia in the 4* pool. Azura could be a good choice. Although, if Azura receive a new weapon, she should continue as 5*. Azura was considered to be one of the best dancers, and a new exclusive weapon with refinement will probably make her great again. Julia? No. Lene? She should be in the 4* pool since her original banned ended. She has Safeguard and Fire Storm Dance, which are great skills, but she don't deserve to be a 5* exclusive (in my opinion). Lucina? Hm... maybe, but I am not sure. Luke? Yes. He is not that good. Saber? Yes. I am sure he isn't in the 4* pool yet because of Slaying Edge, but he doesn't deserve the 5* pool anymore. Lyn? Keep her in the 5* pool. After the refinement, she become a great unit. Mia? She is great! She doesn't deserve the demotion. Minerva? Maybe. Mist? Yes. She need to be demoted. I would say keep Elise in the 5* pool and Mist should be a 3*-4*.  Both Olwen should keep their 5* status. Why Priscilla? She is a 3*-4* unit and she is good where she is. Rhajat? Yes. We need the Gronnwolf in the pool. Ryoma? No, for the same reasons as Ike, although Ryoma doesn't have good skills for fodder. Sanaki? Maybe. Sumia? Hm... probably not. She is a great unit and has a great skill set. Having Close Def or Atk/Def Link at 4* could be a problem. Young Tiki? Yes. Amelia? Yes. Felicia?! Not. She deserve to be in the 3*-4* pool. I would be pissed if I have my pity rate broke by a Felicia. Exalt Chrom? No. He deserve to be in the 5* pool. Female Morgan? She also deserve to be in the 5* pool. Any flying mage don't deserve to be demoted. Dorcas? No. for the same reasons as Ike and Ryoma.

The units that already are in the 5*-4* pool I skipped: Legault, Nanna, Male Morgan, Shigure, Soleil, Sothe and Ares (for this one, I still surprised that he got demoted).

I would add one more unit to the 4*-5* pool: Karel.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I disagree with most of your 4*-5* list, but let's see...

Ephraim could be a 4*-5* unit. He is good and get better after the refinement, but no good skills for fodder. SM!Eirika should continue as 5* exclusive. She is the best red mage cavalry. Eldigan? Maybe. Elise? No. She is a great unit. Faye? Hm... I would love to have her in the 4* pool, but having easy access to firesweep bow can be a problem in the arena. I am not sure about Faye. Takumi? No. He is the only access to Close Counter in the pool, and he deserve to be a 5* exclusive for this reason, although he isn't a great unit. Gray? Yes, he should be demoted. Hinoka? Maybe. Ike? No. I don't believe we have a 4* unit that have access to a DC weapon at 5*. Jaffar? Maybe. Azura? We only have Olivia in the 4* pool. Azura could be a good choice. Although, if Azura receive a new weapon, she should continue as 5*. Azura was considered to be one of the best dancers, and a new exclusive weapon with refinement will probably make her great again. Julia? No. Lene? She should be in the 4* pool since her original banned ended. She has Safeguard and Fire Storm Dance, which are great skills, but she don't deserve to be a 5* exclusive (in my opinion). Lucina? Hm... maybe, but I am not sure. Luke? Yes. He is not that good. Saber? Yes. I am sure he isn't in the 4* pool yet because of Slaying Edge, but he doesn't deserve the 5* pool anymore. Lyn? Keep her in the 5* pool. After the refinement, she become a great unit. Mia? She is great! She doesn't deserve the demotion. Minerva? Maybe. Mist? Yes. She need to be demoted. I would say keep Elise in the 5* pool and Mist should be a 3*-4*.  Both Olwen should keep their 5* status. Why Priscilla? She is a 3*-4* unit and she is good where she is. Rhajat? Yes. We need the Gronnwolf in the pool. Ryoma? No, for the same reasons as Ike, although Ryoma doesn't have good skills for fodder. Sanaki? Maybe. Sumia? Hm... probably not. She is a great unit and has a great skill set. Having Close Def or Atk/Def Link at 4* could be a problem. Young Tiki? Yes. Amelia? Yes. Felicia?! Not. She deserve to be in the 3*-4* pool. I would be pissed if I have my pity rate broke by a Felicia. Exalt Chrom? No. He deserve to be in the 5* pool. Female Morgan? She also deserve to be in the 5* pool. Any flying mage don't deserve to be demoted. Dorcas? No. for the same reasons as Ike and Ryoma.

The units that already are in the 5*-4* pool I skipped: Legault, Nanna, Male Morgan, Shigure, Soleil, Sothe and Ares (for this one, I still surprised that he got demoted).

I would add one more unit to the 4*-5* pool: Karel.

I didn;t know many rankings off the top of my head (Felicia would stay as is). Saber and Luke haven't been seen since their debut banners so they should be demoted, Takumi got outclassed by most of Lyn's forms, Bridelia and some later archers. 

Pris would stay as is.

And with Azura, did we need 2 5* ex dancers? Ninian gets a buff with dragon emblem. 

11 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I didn;t know many rankings off the top of my head (Felicia would stay as is). Saber and Luke haven't been seen since their debut banners so they should be demoted, Takumi got outclassed by most of Lyn's forms, Bridelia and some later archers. 

Pris would stay as is.

And with Azura, did we need 2 5* ex dancers? Ninian gets a buff with dragon emblem. 

Takumi is only a 5* stat because of his Close Counter. I agree with you that Takumi was outclassed by a lot of others archer, but his A-skill will not allow him to be demoted. Close/Distant Counter are high tier skills, so them will not be available in a lower pool so soon. The free 4* Takumi was a exception, because it's a free unit.

I don't know why Luke continued as 5* exclusive after April's demotion. He is not a good unit, and I never seen Luke outside his original paralogue. He has Fire Boost, a skill that no one uses, and Panic Ploy, which is a good skill but could easy be his 5* sxclusive skill. Saber is other unit that deserve be demoted.

Ninian is only a good unit in dragon teams. I know that dancers normally has low Atk and their main role as to give his dancer support to allies, but 24 is really bad. There are only 4 units that have less Atk than her (Azama, Odin, Felicia and Henry) . I prefer Azura, although her default weapon is bad. If Azura receives a exclusive weapon (Blessed Lance), the weapon and/or it's refinement will probably have some effect related to the dancer skill, making her a great dancer. If Azura doesn't receive a exclusive weapon, then she maybe can be demoted because she doesn't have good fodder skills, but I believe a exclusive weapon would give her more utility.

Ninian is only a good unit in dragon teams. I know that dancers normally has low Atk and their main role as to give his dancer support to allies, but 24 is really bad. There are only 4 units that have less Atk than her (Azama, Odin, Felicia and Henry) . I prefer Azura, although her default weapon is bad. If Azura receives a exclusive weapon (Blessed Lance), the weapon and/or it's refinement will probably have some effect related to the dancer skill, making her a great dancer. If Azura doesn't receive a exclusive weapon, then she maybe can be demoted because she doesn't have good fodder skills, but I believe a exclusive weapon would give her more utility.

Ninian is not only good in dragon teams. She is good because she is a Dancer. The reason why Dancers/Singers released after launch are all restricted to 5* is because Player Phase teams are broken. Unless you specifically design a map to counter and overwhelm Player Phase teams, most of the challenging PVE content in the game can simply be solved with 2 or 3 nukes along with 1 or 2 Dancers/Singers. For Arena, if the BST handicap does not exist for armor and melee units, ranged nukes and Dancers/Singers will dominate the meta, and players (especially players who invested heavily into Enemy Phase units) will whine about Firesweep archers/healers being a pain in the ass to deal with.

From a performance stand point, Gem Weapons/Triangle Adept are the best Weapons for Dancers/Singers in a Player Phase team, especially if the player cannot afford a Firesweep archer/healer. Running a mage nuke along with a Dancer/Singer of a weaker color (e.g.: WOT!Olwen+Azura; Reinhardt+Olivia; SA!Tana+HNY!Azura) covers most enemies in the game, usually with a Brave Bow archer covering most of the rest.

For the above reasons, that is why i think Blade tomes, Brave Bows, Firesweep Bows, and Gem Weapons were not given a Refinement.

Edited by XRay

Ninian is only a good unit in dragon teams. I know that dancers normally has low Atk and their main role as to give his dancer support to allies, but 24 is really bad.

Triangle Adept fixes that pretty easily. So does Lightning Breath+ [Res/Spd] + Iceberg + Warding Breath. You can even run Wrath + Quick Riposte on top of that.

No personal criticism to OP, but take a bit more attention to the names. There were some mistakes in. It looks a bit misinformed to me.

I know how hard it is to spell Micaiah correctly, but there are characters who are way easier spelt and still are wrong.

To the topic the only units who should be dropped from 5* to 4* are Luke, Taillte, L'Arachel and Sumia. Reinhardt and Blue Olwen should be switched in rarity tbh.

Edit: Is Fellica supposed to be FallenCelica?

I was thinking about Felicia at first moment... but she's not 5*, so. Lol

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Ninian is not only good in dragon teams. She is good because she is a Dancer.

Oh, right... I didn't express my thought right. When I said "Ninian is only a good unit in dragon teams", it's was in comparison to Azura and not as a dancer unit in general. All the dancers are great, but I would prefer to have Azura in my team than Ninian.

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Triangle Adept fixes that pretty easily. So does Lightning Breath+ [Res/Spd] + Iceberg + Warding Breath. You can even run Wrath + Quick Riposte on top of that.

I use TA in my Ninian, but the other exemple , in my opinion, it's too much investment if the player doesn't consider to +10 her. Most of the units can become great units with a high investment like that.

I would say "all the units can", but then I remember there are units like Odin... poor guy...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would say "all the units can", but then I remember there are units like Odin... poor guy...

Odin's stat distribution is fine as a Raven mage with [+Atk, -HP, Blárraven, Glimmer/Moonbow, Triangle Adept, Bowbreaker]. Not every unit needs to be a flashy nuke or hard to kill tank. Counters running Gem Weapons/Triangle Adept or effective Weapons are just as useful depending on your team composition.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I use TA in my Ninian, but the other exemple , in my opinion, it's too much investment if the player doesn't consider to +10 her. Most of the units can become great units with a high investment like that.

What does it matter if the other example is too much investment if the first example is more than sufficient for my argument?

I'm giving out additional options because you cannot assume that other people don't have those options available to them and both of those builds are sufficient for combat use outside of a dragon team.

Additionally, going for a +10 and giving out premium skills are in no way linked to each other. If your favorite character happens to be a 5-star exclusive that you'll never have any hope of getting to +10, you're in no way prevented from still giving them the best skills you have on hand. This game isn't all or nothing.

Edited by Ice Dragon

When it comes to units in the summoning pool, imo the following criteria should be considered, from most to least important.

1. Does the unit possess extraordinary stats or base weapon that sets them apart from other units of their type?

2. Does the unit possess rare or at least highly coveted skills/inheritable weapons?

3. Is the character have a decently sized following or have a large impact within the game they appeared in?

If the answer to all of them is no, then the unit should have absolutely no business being a 5 star. Olwen, Mist, and Gray come to mind who break all three of these “rules”. 

8 hours ago, Hecatia Lapislazuli said:

No personal criticism to OP, but take a bit more attention to the names. There were some mistakes in. It looks a bit misinformed to me.

I know how hard it is to spell Micaiah correctly, but there are characters who are way easier spelt and still are wrong.

To the topic the only units who should be dropped from 5* to 4* are Luke, Taillte, L'Arachel and Sumia. Reinhardt and Blue Olwen should be switched in rarity tbh.

Edit: Is Fellica supposed to be FallenCelica?

I was thinking about Felicia at first moment... but she's not 5*, so. Lol

Fellica is Fallen Celica. I am a bad speller at times.