Boyz II Men's thread

Pengaius

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

And hides the flabs lol

Exactly. Makes me look more fit than I actually am.

I am jogging a lot lately, so hopefully my stomach flattens out by the end of the year.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

Exactly. Makes me look more fit than I actually am.

I am jogging a lot lately, so hopefully my stomach flattens out by the end of the year.

I’m working on the same thing, only I’m focusing more on what and how much I am eating, since that’s my main issue 

29 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I’m working on the same thing, only I’m focusing more on what and how much I am eating, since that’s my main issue 

The jogging helps me eat less during the day, since my body gets the feeling that it does not want to jog with a large amount of food in my stomach. At night though, I eat a little more than usual on the days I jog since I feel a little more hungry than usual.

Hope the Thanksgiving binge doesn't get to you @XRay. XD

I take to swimming for cardio. I find it more appealing than running, although I still run at least twice a week (swim = 3x/week).

30 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Hope the Thanksgiving binge doesn't get to you

I think I will be fine. I have the confidence to say that I am the best cook in my family and group of friends (and maybe including their family too), so as long as I am not on a cooking binge, I would not fatten myself up.

I think the only cooking skill I currently seriously lack are preparing whole animals (butchering, gutting, skinning, etc.), but if all the blood and gore are gone I think I can cook just about anythng. I also do not have experience with baking sweets like pies, cakes, and cookies, but I think it should not be too difficult if I follow the instructions.